Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Video: Watch How A Woman Destroyed Her Home Because Of Money - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Video: Watch How A Woman Destroyed Her Home Because Of Money (2189 Views)

Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home / Watch How These Kids Danced At A Birthday Party (video) / Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Watch How A Woman Destroyed Her Home Because Of Money by CoCoLav(f): 1:36am On Oct 03, 2015
What would you do if you were the husband? I felt so sorry for him. Its a 43 minutes video but if you want the juicy part skip to 00:26, although I would recommend watching the entire show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=salFV5YKb0w
Re: Video: Watch How A Woman Destroyed Her Home Because Of Money by gunpoint(m): 2:03am On Oct 03, 2015
JEZOX! !!
And the bish still lost all the money shocked
Re: Video: Watch How A Woman Destroyed Her Home Because Of Money by CoCoLav(f): 2:09am On Oct 03, 2015
gunpoint:
JEZOX! !!
And the bish still lost all the money shocked

I know right!
that part got me like shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
served her right though
Re: Video: Watch How A Woman Destroyed Her Home Because Of Money by Zehner(f): 4:14am On Oct 03, 2015
Moment of truth cheesy hehehe one of my best programmes, I wish there was a recording to show what happens next after spilling these can of worms. That would be way more interesting.
Re: Video: Watch How A Woman Destroyed Her Home Because Of Money by pyyxxaro: 5:14am On Oct 03, 2015
The Woman don popular

Wish there was Moment of Truth in Nigeria

Would have been hilarious
Re: Video: Watch How A Woman Destroyed Her Home Because Of Money by eyinjuege: 10:12am On Oct 03, 2015
How could she have missed that last question? She seems to be having some serious delusions. You do all those things, and even testify your folks are not proud of you, yet you seriously think you are a good person?
Idiota!
Re: Video: Watch How A Woman Destroyed Her Home Because Of Money by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 03, 2015
Hehehhee. ... Moment of truth. . Really interesting programme. ..
I wonder how families, partners etc still get along after the whole show.. mehn

I normally ask my husband some of questions along with the programme grin grin

I still wonder how they detect truth and lies, don't you think they make mistakes sometimes? undecided
Re: Video: Watch How A Woman Destroyed Her Home Because Of Money by CoCoLav(f): 10:38am On Oct 03, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Hehehhee. ... Moment of truth. . Really interesting programme. ..
I wonder how families, partners etc still get along after the whole show.. mehn

I normally ask my husband some of questions along with the programme grin grin

I still wonder how they detect truth and lies, don't you think they make mistakes sometimes? undecided

The money might be a motivation to get along. I don't know if the polygraph test could have errors although I doubt it.

Do you think your husband answers truthfully? grin
Re: Video: Watch How A Woman Destroyed Her Home Because Of Money by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 03, 2015
CoCoLav:

The money might be a motivation to get along. I don't know if the polygraph test could have errors although I doubt it.

Do you think your husband answers truthfully? grin
The money? If you don't finally win the money nko? shocked grin
Lols, I believe it could make mistakes because lie detectors read the person's physical reactions. .. Some people could be nervous even while being honest. .

I no get lie detector na undecided grin ... But I will say he does atleast to a large extent. ..
Re: Video: Watch How A Woman Destroyed Her Home Because Of Money by mylove4him(f): 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
I watched the episode. She came back on the show to say they are separated. I know the hubby is too young to take such things she dished out.

How could she have said she is a good person.
Re: Video: Watch How A Woman Destroyed Her Home Because Of Money by CoCoLav(f): 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
mylove4him:
I watched the episode. She came back on the show to say they are separated. I know the hubby is too young to take such things she dished out.

How could she have said she is a good person.

I like the question that got her and its also a bit ironical. She said the truth about all those things but one simple question...I expected her to say no and I was shocked when she answered yes.

The guy should get someone better....she doesn't deserve him.
Re: Video: Watch How A Woman Destroyed Her Home Because Of Money by Zuriela: 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
pyyxxaro:
The Woman don popular

Wish there was Moment of Truth in Nigeria

Would have been hilarious

Was watching one episode last week and I told my hubby no naija couple will agree to participate in the show except na Arrangee couple just to share d money.
Heard that show destroyed lots of marriage.
Re: Video: Watch How A Woman Destroyed Her Home Because Of Money by pyyxxaro: 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
Zuriela:

Was watching one episode last week and I told my hubby no naija couple will agree to participate in the show except na Arrangee couple just to share d money.
Heard that show destroyed lots of marriage.

Only Whites can attend such a show

because if it happens in 9ja, the next day you would see your inlaws in your compound

Ready to boot you out

They have a LIE detector, once you say something different, you would be caught

Wish we could have the show in 9ja
Re: Video: Watch How A Woman Destroyed Her Home Because Of Money by mylove4him(f): 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
CoCoLav:

I like the question that got her and its also a bit ironical. She said the truth about all those things but one simple question...I expected her to say no and I was shocked when she answered yes.

The guy should get someone better....she doesn't deserve him.
I was even more shocked than you are because I expected her to say no but immediately she said yea I knew she will loose. The young man (her hubby) was just there stating into the space. I felt sorry for him.

If such program comes to Nigeria. I swear no marriage will be left. It is an eye opening.
Re: Video: Watch How A Woman Destroyed Her Home Because Of Money by CoCoLav(f): 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
[b][/b]
mylove4him:

I was even more shocked than you are because I expected her to say no but immediately she said yea I knew she will loose. The young man (her hubby) was just there stating into the space. I felt sorry for him.

If such program comes to Nigeria. I swear no marriage will be left. It is an eye opening.

Honestly if she really believed she was a good person then she is a big hypocrite. I expected her to say no.
Re: Video: Watch How A Woman Destroyed Her Home Because Of Money by Haywhymido(m): 8:20am On Oct 04, 2015
Hoe k, Continue

(1) (Reply)

When A Village Girl First Visit The City And She Was Asked To Cook By Force. / How Did You Know Your Spouse Is The One For You? / Which Is Better:thermocool Twin Tub Washing Or Hisense Twin Tub Washing Machine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.