Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

How Did You Know Your Spouse Is The One For You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Did You Know Your Spouse Is The One For You? (2188 Views)

How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

How Did You Know Your Spouse Is The One For You? by Nobody: 6:31am On May 04, 2016
I often hear some couples say that at some point in their life they knew their partner was the one for them.I have thought about it,How would one know if a man is the one for her and a woman is the one for him in the case of a guy?pls I need response from experienced/married people.Reasonable response are welcomed from singles too..

Re: How Did You Know Your Spouse Is The One For You? by dom(m): 6:50am On May 04, 2016
Big questions
Re: How Did You Know Your Spouse Is The One For You? by TrumpDonald(m): 7:11am On May 04, 2016
To me, when i realized i cud tolerate all her rubbish and still be hapi with her..then I knew she was meant for me.

And we've been balling strong since then smiley

Re: How Did You Know Your Spouse Is The One For You? by Nobody: 7:27am On May 04, 2016
TrumpDonald:
To me, when i realized i cud tolerate all her rubbish and still be hapi with her..then I knew she was meant for me.

And we've been balling strong since then smiley

hmmmmmm.That is alot
Re: How Did You Know Your Spouse Is The One For You? by donbenedict(m): 7:31am On May 04, 2016
Mehn I just don't have any idea.
Re: How Did You Know Your Spouse Is The One For You? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
reminiscing:
I often hear some couples say that at some point in their life they knew their partner was the one for them.I have thought about it,How would one know if a man is the one for her and a woman is the one for him in the case of a guy?pls I need response from experienced/married people.Reasonable response are welcomed from singles too..

No one is the right person for anyone... We just compromise to make relationships work. For those that cldnt, theirs won't last!

Re: How Did You Know Your Spouse Is The One For You? by YourCoffin: 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
Four years ago, I and my babe were travelling from the east to Lagos. We drove into a restaurant somewhere close to Ore. Five minutes after we walked into the restaurant, we heard loud crash and we ran back out to check it out.

Alas, it was an accident. A commercial bus collided with a lorry. Come and see dead bodies na. Mangled ones, headless bodies, dismembered limbs. They were everywhere and blood was flowing like a river. While most people there couldn't tolerate the sight, my babe whipped out her Iphone 4 and began taking pictures of the scene. That was when I knew she was the one for me.

She was not afraid of dead bodies just as I'm not
Re: How Did You Know Your Spouse Is The One For You? by Creamish(f): 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
dom:
Big questions

Hehehehehe..

@OP.. When u dont have doubts about the person ur dating & ur willing to sacrifice to ensure the person is happy..

Then again, It takes the grace of God to have a long lasting relationship with the person u think is the one.
Re: How Did You Know Your Spouse Is The One For You? by Acidosis(m): 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
The person I trust the MOST is the right one for me.
Re: How Did You Know Your Spouse Is The One For You? by Baddo101(m): 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
Hmmm...

In my own opinion.

knowing the right person for u, U av to connect wth d creator of universe and all embeded in it of which human beings arnt an exemption. Thereafter u ask for ur heart desire from God as a proof if u avnt gotten someone. However if u av gotten someone u ask for a confirmation mayb thrpugh dreams etc. That can b acheieved easily through fasting n prayer. if done in sincerity.

Other signs is.

u av an inner peace in ur mind wth d person. U bcom happy wth his/her imperfection and able to accept dia shortcomings etc.

Re: How Did You Know Your Spouse Is The One For You? by Welcomme: 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
YourCoffin:
Four years ago, I and my babe were travelling from the east to Lagos. We drove into a restaurant somewhere close to Ore. Five minutes after we walked into the restaurant, we heard loud crash and we ran back out to check it out.

Alas, it was an accident. A commercial bus collided with a lorry. Come and see dead bodies na. Mangled ones, headless bodies, dismembered limbs. They were everywhere and blood was flowing like a river. While most people there couldn't tolerate the sight, my babe whipped out her Iphone 4 and began taking pictures of the scene. That was when I knew she was the one for me.

It seems u work as a mortuary attendant ryt or a cemetery store keeper. U and ur babe dey wild mehn

Re: How Did You Know Your Spouse Is The One For You? by ivyT(f): 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
YourCoffin:

Re: How Did You Know Your Spouse Is The One For You? by YourCoffin: 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
Welcomme:
It seems u work as a mortuary attendant ryt or a cemetery store keeper. U and ur babe dey wild mehn

I own a world class mortuary and yep, that's how we roll
Re: How Did You Know Your Spouse Is The One For You? by YourCoffin: 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=ivyT post=46309776][/quote]
Continue...Opolo eye
Re: How Did You Know Your Spouse Is The One For You? by Welcomme: 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
YourCoffin:

I own a world class mortuary and yep, that's how we roll
No wonder..
Re: How Did You Know Your Spouse Is The One For You? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
Baddo101:
Hmmm...

In my own opinion.

knowing the right person for u, U av to connect wth d creator of universe and all embeded in it of which human beings arnt an exemption. Thereafter u ask for ur heart desire from God as a proof if u avnt gotten someone. However if u av gotten someone u ask for a confirmation mayb thrpugh dreams etc. That can b acheieved easily through fasting n prayer. if done in sincerity.

Other signs is.

u av an inner peace in ur mind wth d person. U bcom happy wth his/her imperfection and able to accept dia shortcomings etc.

your opinion? why asked you?

op is asking married people how they knew the one not your opinion.

opinion is different from experience.
Re: How Did You Know Your Spouse Is The One For You? by Baddo101(m): 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
Joavid:

your opinion? why asked you?

op is asking married people how they knew the one not your opinion.

opinion is different from experience.
Eyaa.. Pele i guess u neva borthered to read d op. statement frm start to finish.
Re: How Did You Know Your Spouse Is The One For You? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
When he pulled his pants down kiss kiss
Re: How Did You Know Your Spouse Is The One For You? by davidif: 4:15am On Oct 14, 2016
YourCoffin:

WHAT?? you mean that upon everything you could have done in that horrible moment, you decided to start taking pictures?? Wow! Na wa for una o. You both deserve each other.

Re: How Did You Know Your Spouse Is The One For You? by Melsan: 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
Acidosis:
The person I trust the MOST is the right one for me.
On point

Help! I Think My Neighbour Is Being Used To Make Money / Single Father With 2 Little Kids / Do Tura Soap Bleach Skin Or Tone Skin ?