Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Prof. J. O. Dabiri: A Nigerian Professor Unlike The Many Fakes In Nigerian Politics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. J. O. Dabiri: A Nigerian Professor Unlike The Many Fakes In Nigerian Politics (7924 Views)

General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted / Osinbajo, Dabiri-Erewa At The Nigeria Diaspora Day 2015 (Photos) / Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. J. O. Dabiri: A Nigerian Professor Unlike The Many Fakes In Nigerian Politics by IFELEKE(m): 11:16am On Apr 22, 2009
tpia,
I was celebrating a NIGERIAN and not tripping over Richyblack's post.
As for the Newness thing,
Compared to you,I'll accept that.
Re: Prof. J. O. Dabiri: A Nigerian Professor Unlike The Many Fakes In Nigerian Politics by Afaukwu: 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2009
Quote from: Lukabrasi on Yesterday at 04:42:53 PM

was all these necessary??or how has this lessened or taken anything off the man's laudable achievements?
sometimes i just wonder at what comes out of the mouth of nigerians, first its the unreasonably innocuous comments up there now this

What the Bleep? Is the guy in the lower rung of the professorial ladder or not? Did I state any lie? Facts should be stated as are.
Re: Prof. J. O. Dabiri: A Nigerian Professor Unlike The Many Fakes In Nigerian Politics by RichyBlacK(m): 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2009
Comments that attempt to stir this thread into some ethnic bash fest will not be tolerated. Stay on point!
Re: Prof. J. O. Dabiri: A Nigerian Professor Unlike The Many Fakes In Nigerian Politics by mustafar1: 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2009
comedy central grin grin
Re: Prof. J. O. Dabiri: A Nigerian Professor Unlike The Many Fakes In Nigerian Politics by Sauron1: 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2009
sherifatou:

Sauron- today isnt your day. Your own time will come. meanwhile, feel free to display your usual verbal diarrhea.

Roflmao!!!!
I don't have your time, madame.

Pataki:

I knew it! Soon and very soon, the Oshodi Oke troll would manifest her true self. It was just a matter of time.

Sherifatou, what a senseless name. grin cheesy grin

See how a lovely thread has been digressed, no thanks to her malodorous and empty brain. grin

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Prof. J. O. Dabiri: A Nigerian Professor Unlike The Many Fakes In Nigerian Politics by RigorMort(m): 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2009
Pataki:

I knew it! Soon and very soon, the Oshodi Oke troll would manifest her true self. It was just a matter of time.

Sherifatou, what a senseless name. grin cheesy grin

See how a lovely thread has been digressed, no thanks to her malodorous and empty brain. grin

Is there something wrong with tpia2/sherifatou?

Does she have a crush on of the moderators? Is this her way of seeking attention?
Re: Prof. J. O. Dabiri: A Nigerian Professor Unlike The Many Fakes In Nigerian Politics by Pataki: 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2009
Rigor Mort:

Is there something wrong with tpia2/sherifatou?

Does she have a crush on of the moderators? Is this her way of seeking attention?
It seems you do not know our resident politics section troll. Morning, afternoon, night and midnight, you would find her on nairaland. She perfectly monitors every thread on this forum. How she is that jobless beats me silly. Ask her the history of any nairaland member as far back as two years ago, she has it stored in her brain.

Evidently, she has a penchant for Igbo dudes. It seems she gets 'Hot derivation' for salivating on anything Igbo, while she turns every thread into a tribal incited digression whenever her ungraceful personality attends to such thread. grin
Re: Prof. J. O. Dabiri: A Nigerian Professor Unlike The Many Fakes In Nigerian Politics by Sauron1: 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2009
Pataki:

It seems you do not know our resident politics section troll. Morning, afternoon, night and midnight, you would find her on nairaland. She perfectly monitors every thread on this forum. How she is that jobless beats me silly. Ask her the history of any nairaland member as far back as two years ago, she has it stored in her brain.

Give credits to her retentive memory. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Prof. J. O. Dabiri: A Nigerian Professor Unlike The Many Fakes In Nigerian Politics by texazzpete(m): 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2009
I'm not convinced this topic belongs in the 'Politics' section. It's a shame this was even posted by a mod.

The only reason this could be relevant to the Politics section is if the Prof was actively involved in some form of politics.
Re: Prof. J. O. Dabiri: A Nigerian Professor Unlike The Many Fakes In Nigerian Politics by RichyBlacK(m): 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2009
texazzpete:

I'm not convinced this topic belongs in the 'Politics' section. It's a shame this was even posted by a mod.

The only reason this could be relevant to the Politics section is if the Prof was actively involved in some form of politics.

I posted it because I wanted to show an example of a "real" professor, particularly in these times when any politician with a PhD (or close) is instantly referred to as "Professor" by his/her otimkpus.

I didn't want to point to the well-known professors like Wole Soyinka or Bartholomew Nnaji, but to someone who was relatively unknown outside our (academic) circles.
Re: Prof. J. O. Dabiri: A Nigerian Professor Unlike The Many Fakes In Nigerian Politics by Pataki: 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2009
~Sauron~:

Give credits to her retentive memory. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Retentive memory? No way!

Intel reports has it that, she possesses a 'Higher Education' notebook specifically meant for each year where she scribbles all details to whomever our jobless troll wants to monitor.

@ topic,
Is he related to Abike Dabiri?
Re: Prof. J. O. Dabiri: A Nigerian Professor Unlike The Many Fakes In Nigerian Politics by Sauron1: 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2009
Pataki:

Intel reports has it that, she possesses a 'Higher Education' notebook specifically meant for each year where she scribbles all details to whomever our jobless troll wants to monitor.

Priceless!!!

If only Richyblack can relocate from his notorious Bakaara Market abode, he would have the time to keep this zone tidy.
Re: Prof. J. O. Dabiri: A Nigerian Professor Unlike The Many Fakes In Nigerian Politics by sherifatou: 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2009
I like dealing with racist xenophobic bigots, so lets roll!
Re: Prof. J. O. Dabiri: A Nigerian Professor Unlike The Many Fakes In Nigerian Politics by texazzpete(m): 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2009
sherifatou:

um. . .if i'm not mistaken, we all belong to the same negroid race grin
Re: Prof. J. O. Dabiri: A Nigerian Professor Unlike The Many Fakes In Nigerian Politics by bawomolo(m): 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2009
sherifatou ke? na wa o.

sherifatou:

relax, you don't want to get banned again.
Re: Prof. J. O. Dabiri: A Nigerian Professor Unlike The Many Fakes In Nigerian Politics by Ibime(m): 7:18pm On Apr 22, 2009
Who said Dabiri is a Yoruba name? cool

Dabiri is an Ijaw name abeg.

Besides, why should we trip? Is he the only professor we have from Naija?
Re: Prof. J. O. Dabiri: A Nigerian Professor Unlike The Many Fakes In Nigerian Politics by Pataki: 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2009
And what makes you think Dabiri is an Ijaw name? cool

Besides, are the Ijaws the only people allowed to have name ''Dabiri'' from Naija?
Re: Prof. J. O. Dabiri: A Nigerian Professor Unlike The Many Fakes In Nigerian Politics by Hauwa1: 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2009
Dabiri is an Hausa name cool i can tell ya all the meaning wink
Re: Prof. J. O. Dabiri: A Nigerian Professor Unlike The Many Fakes In Nigerian Politics by lacrimose(f): 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2009
I am so proud of him. Cal tech is one of the top engineering schools. I pray many Nigerians follow his footsteps and realize how much value there is in hard work
Re: Prof. J. O. Dabiri: A Nigerian Professor Unlike The Many Fakes In Nigerian Politics by RichyBlacK(m): 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2009
lacrimose:

I am so proud of him. Cal tech is one of the top engineering schools. I pray many Nigerians follow his footsteps and realize how much value there is in hard work

Nice on. This is the kind of goodwill I'm talking about. Keep it up!
Re: Prof. J. O. Dabiri: A Nigerian Professor Unlike The Many Fakes In Nigerian Politics by AloyEmeka9: 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2009

Evidently, she has a penchant for Igbo dudes. It seems she gets 'Hot derivation' for salivating on anything Igbo, while she turns every thread into a tribal incited digression whenever her ungraceful personality attends to such thread.
You are so right. If you repeat the Pavlov experiment with tpia, the mere mention of anything igbo even if it is Ijebu igbo will make her salivate. That's why I dey beg all of una eligible nairaland men to help contribute prick for her lets see whether it'll correct her sick obsession with igbos.
Re: Prof. J. O. Dabiri: A Nigerian Professor Unlike The Many Fakes In Nigerian Politics by Pataki: 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2009
@ Aloy.Emeka,

I am sorry, but I am not into midgets. embarassed You could post her to ikeyman00. grin

*Hauwa*:

Dabiri is an Hausa name cool i can tell ya all the meaning wink
Please what is the meaning? I would like to know.
Re: Prof. J. O. Dabiri: A Nigerian Professor Unlike The Many Fakes In Nigerian Politics by sherifatou: 1:34am On Apr 23, 2009
Pataki:

@ topic,
Is he related to Abike Dabiri?

yes oh- I'm a jobless troll like you cheesy

RichyBlacK:

I posted it because I wanted to show an example of a "real" professor, particularly in these times when any politician with a PhD (or close) is instantly referred to as "Professor" by his/her otimkpus.

I didn't want to point to the well-known professors like Wole Soyinka or Bartholomew Nnaji, but to someone who was relatively unknown outside our (academic) circles.

cowardly idiot!!!!

Yoruba no send you message, loser!!!!!

Token Yoruba hunter!!!

better thank Seun for making you a moderator. Otherwise who are you!
Re: Prof. J. O. Dabiri: A Nigerian Professor Unlike The Many Fakes In Nigerian Politics by Kobojunkie: 1:35am On Apr 23, 2009
WOW!! shocked
Re: Prof. J. O. Dabiri: A Nigerian Professor Unlike The Many Fakes In Nigerian Politics by sherifatou: 1:37am On Apr 23, 2009
Kobojunkie:

WOW!! shocked

you never disappoint sad sad

no news on Nigeria to prophesy about?
Re: Prof. J. O. Dabiri: A Nigerian Professor Unlike The Many Fakes In Nigerian Politics by AloyEmeka9: 9:35am On Apr 23, 2009
@ Aloy.Emeka,

I am sorry, but I am not into midgets.  You could post her to ikeyman00
Guy, you no like this Ikeeyman000. Sherifatou or Shee-I-Fart-On-U will give her rabies if he tries kissing her just once. grin grin grin grin
Re: Prof. J. O. Dabiri: A Nigerian Professor Unlike The Many Fakes In Nigerian Politics by onyengbu1(m): 11:40am On Apr 23, 2009
@ Aloy.Emeka,

I am sorry, but I am not into midgets.  You could post her to ikeyman00

how can you hate my bros ikey that much?

tipia in igbo should mean destroy/scatter/decimate or something why wish ikey something so detestable.
Re: Prof. J. O. Dabiri: A Nigerian Professor Unlike The Many Fakes In Nigerian Politics by sherifatou: 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2009
onye_ngbu:

how can you hate my bros ikey that much?

tipia in igbo should mean destroy/scatter/decimate or something why wish ikey something so detestable.

why dont you log on to wikipedia and enter that?

Your little contribution to Igbo culture.

fool!!!

onye ode!!!!
Re: Prof. J. O. Dabiri: A Nigerian Professor Unlike The Many Fakes In Nigerian Politics by onyengbu1(m): 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2009
sherifatou:

why dont you log on to wikipedia and enter that?

Your little contribution to Igbo culture.

fool!!!

onye ode!!!!

why would i like to remind my people a thing like that again when you have demonstrated that people should distance themselves from anything tpia.

even you, you are no longer proud of tipia.
Re: Prof. J. O. Dabiri: A Nigerian Professor Unlike The Many Fakes In Nigerian Politics by sherifatou: 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2009
onye_ngbu:

why would i like to remind my people a thing like that again when you have demonstrated that people should distance themselves from anything tpia.

even you, you are no longer proud of tipia.

you better distance yourselves from anything tpia!!!!

I hope you can read my signature? Or are you just daft?
Re: Prof. J. O. Dabiri: A Nigerian Professor Unlike The Many Fakes In Nigerian Politics by onyengbu1(m): 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2009
daft?

do you even know the meaning of the word? grin grin
Re: Prof. J. O. Dabiri: A Nigerian Professor Unlike The Many Fakes In Nigerian Politics by blacksta(m): 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2009
This is the madness i was talking about

@RichyBlack

What happened to thread " why am i always in the Politics Section"   i need to know why you deleted it

I thought  we are entitled to voice one views or are you now a dictator

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car-Snatching In Maiduguri Despite State Of Emergency / Ojukwu The Most Incompetent Military Leader Of The 21 Century / Reps Demand Urgent Negotiation With Boko Haram For Release Of Captives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.