Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father (39665 Views)

Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) / Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious / Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father by Nigga44: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2015
Yoruba people are the most vile, disgusting and backward set of animals in this world cry

Can you imagine the kind of the news we read everyday about these dracula-styled-tribal-marked animals!!!

What crime has this innocent little girl commited other than been begot by a yoloba bastard? angry Seems inbreeding is part of their 'sophisticated' culture as well.

Wouldn't be surprised if bestiality is rampant in yoloba land as well
#spits# undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father by maryhaam(f): 11:55am On Oct 03, 2015
Weird
Re: Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father by Adaeze003(f): 11:56am On Oct 03, 2015
All these monsters parading themselves as men!!!

The sad part is, after today, we may never hear about the story again. Lawless country.
Re: Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father by freecocoa(f): 11:59am On Oct 03, 2015
This woman is very stup1d, what is wrong with these type of women? angry angry
Re: Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
Smh!
An animal as a husband and father?
Poor woman and kids. sad
Re: Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
Yet dullard and his first lady don't want to address this evil. They are quick to blame opposition political party. Nonsense. That man should be jailed for life!

2 Likes

Re: Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
juju things. sick and lazy father
Re: Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
PRINCENWAEZE:
Anyways I came here to check the name of the bastard and I was not disapointed

Proud to be a member of Name Checkers Association (NCA) grin
Me too oo gringringrin

6 Likes

Re: Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father by Uinic14(m): 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
What a World... What isreally happening to our men this days. Is it excess lipido
Re: Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father by simdam500(m): 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
missyadorable: Am not surprised....Naija papa can do n undo..afterall the law won't do anything and society will encourage the woman to go back n build her home.Church people will preach that the daughter forgive n respect her father!

None of my business! Let me see a man who will assault my daughter and remain alive

Seconded
Re: Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father by D33VA(f): 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
Y would u stay with a man who has done such to ur child? No matter how pregnant u are. Now it would take a miracle for that girl to recover from what that monster dis to her.

N for d Nigerian police I have no words. Imagine laughn whn such is reported. May GOD save us from the men sworn to protect us
Re: Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father by oluwatomiLove(m): 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
Isnor okay to even rape anyone talkless to say yer own kid. #EndTime i guess *sipping maltina*
Re: Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father by simdam500(m): 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
I get sick when I hear stories that have "not once have i" in it shocked

How could you keep such a forbidden story for at least once Are some woman sick in the head?

In fact am out of this cursed thread... My only word is to the girl, long may she reign!
Re: Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father by Mekanze: 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
Yorubas and rape are like brother and sister.

4 Likes

Re: Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
melzabull:
And you are not disappointed grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father by Pidggin(f): 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
Does this type of crime not have any severe cultural implication in Yoruba land? In some other cultures this man will be used as a menu for their gods

1 Like

Re: Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father by KOLLYDY95: 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
this evil man should be castrated and thrown into the dustbin.
he doesn't deserve living
Re: Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father by Missmossy(f): 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
Jeez!!!

This is too disheartening embarassed What sort of evil man is this? His wife really tried, having four kids for a child abuser. This is really terrible.

2 Likes

Re: Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father by echomog1: 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
Yoruba obviously d most wicked group in 9ja...in short, d most wuuked ppl I have ever seen or heard abt. Allah kiaye. Belerebe da Munafirci = burodi da shayi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father by chimoskyg(m): 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
Only in the South
Re: Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father by hogboyeh(m): 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
Na wa o, dis niger
Re: Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father by Lastborn12(m): 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
is better for the man to date another girl outside or still go for prostitute house than his own daughter
Re: Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father by JurostRB: 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
The LORD is my shepherd
May he never allow us see this evil . Amen

Heah............[color=#990000][/color] angry
Re: Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father by arabianights: 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
The child is totally truamatised ,she hasnt lost her voice.She will speak one day but with enough love,counseling,attention etc.
As to the efect on her.....................MAY GOD SAVE AND HEAL HER AS ONLY HIM CAN DO THAT
Re: Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father by samuel900(m): 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
He should die by hanging or firing squad
Re: Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father by TS2(m): 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
[b][/b][size=20pt]Given the chance, I would take his right hand and break every single joint in his fingers then twist what remains of his wrist till it snaps. Then fracture his elbow.

Then I would take his left hand and repeat it but this time using a saw or knife to scatter his joints then snap his arm into two such that his bone will rupture his flesh till it sticks out.

Then I would leave his dick just to see whether given the opportunity he would molest even a doll in his life again.

Oloriburuku osi[/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father by Obiwiz(m): 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ladies, and likewise guys should learn from these kinda stories. When you make up soft and shallow excuses to marry d wrong person maybe because of immediate pleasure or longthroat, then you have to be prepared for the consequences. In choosing a partner, safety should be given priority over pleasure.
Re: Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father by TS2(m): 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
Nigga44:
Yoruba people are the most vile, disgusting and backward set of animals in this world cry

Can you imagine the kind of the news we read everyday about these dracula-styled-tribal-marked animals!!!

What crime has this innocent little girl commited other than been begot by a yoloba bastard? angry Seems inbreeding is part of their 'sophisticated' culture as well.

Wouldn't be surprised if bestiality is rampant in yoloba land as well
#spits# undecided

You're a big dick. A mighty fooool

#nuffsaid
Re: Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father by LastSurvivor: 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
Sophisticated barbaric brothers.. even devil will b amazed at some people wickedness..

3 Likes

Re: Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father by delishpot: 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
If I hear "Blood is Thicker than water" again............
Re: Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father by Harvigh(m): 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
I can only imagine the pains that litle girl has gone through and continues to go through. She'll never trust any male again and will feel betrayed by the world and those closest to her. Personally, i think that heartless man should be strapped up by his balls till he dies! This is do damn cruel. A four year old? Which kind demon enter am?
Re: Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father by Nicepoker(m): 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
davide470:
If he repents now, he would be forgiven by God

God, please why not let's do it the Old Testament way. One last time!!!!..
will u survive?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos / Korede Francis: New Photos Of The 9-Year-Old Boy Chained By His Pastor Dad / Man Shot Dead In Hotel In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.