Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja (91485 Views)

Photos Of People Running Away From The Scene Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri / The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) / Aftermath Of Yesterday's Rain, Ijede Flooded - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by francizy(m): 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
shegebanti:

What are you feeling like sef, when your uncle(gej) was there what did he do since BH started? Nothing, then you come here and trend unreasonable, senseless, useless suggestion here, even if they give your great grand fathers the opportunity to rule, i dont think they would even do up to a quarter of what the president(Buhari aka Sai Baba) have done within four month. i advice you to get a better job than blabbing on NL, u are so boring.

RIP Departed souls.

Even though boko haram was almost annihilated before the 2015 general election which made use experience a peaceful election, now let us assume that GEJ did nothing, are you trying to use it as excuse so that Buhari wastes four years without doing nothing too? Na wa for this kind of citizens oh..
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by francizy(m): 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
Prixus:

but sir what about GEJ who suddenly got the drive to fight BH close to the end of his tenure after spending years in power with little or nothing to show as regards the fight against BH?
By the way is light better in your area now? it's been wonderful in mine since govt CHANGEd hands...happy weekend.
RIP to the dead. this will soon be a thing of the past!!!

Blame it on northern elders and someone presently in power who made this statement "a fight against book haram is injustice to the north", when Ihejirika was facing the blood sucking sect fire for fire and wiping them off the face of the earth. Blame the north for shielding them initially when boko boys were only attacking Churches, police stations and barracks. Blame the northern youths that showed support and solidarity for boko haram and even wore customized t-shirts having the inscription "I rep boko haram".

All those times, they never thought boko haram will join ISIS and go against status quo, now e done dey red, e don dey happen, same people who supported boko haram in the past are now forming patriots.. What a hypocritical entity called Nigeria.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by bilulu(m): 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
Tmaritas76:
boko haram is a collect fight we all should put hands on deck to tackle,we have to remove premodial sentiment and politics in this ravaging demons that bent on scavenging on innocent lives of our brothers and sister.terrorism is all over the world and cannot be wiped but can be checkmate. God bless our president,God bless Nigerian army and God bless nigerians
if u refuse to bliv same tin during GEJ why do u expect his fans to bliv during dis administration........ I can imagine d reaction ifGEJ was still on dat throne
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by egbesunday: 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
Who are their target for Christ sake??.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
God will help us
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
francizy:

Counting inconsequential achievements without even looking at the gaffs. You failed to tell us that over four thousand souls has been lost to boko haram and Fulani herdsmen, forgot to tell us that several thousands has lost their jobs and new job creation percentage has dropped drastically while several trillions has been pulled out of our economy. Forgotten that armed robbery, rape, police brutality has taken another dimension in this era. Forgot to tell us that price of food stuffs has increased for the first time in a long while. Also forgot to tell us how many wasteful trips has been embarked by this confused government or is that part of cutting running cost? You my friend are indeed objective oh!

All these u have mentioned occurred during previous administration. State something new to d country under d present administration, then I will rest my case.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by ModiKen(m): 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari has failed this country! Since coming to power it has been from one bomb blast to the other and one bad news to the other. This is a man that vowed to clear BH in two months but more thab 4months we see no success. I will continue to maintain that Buhari and APC are unfit for leadership and are bent Ón putting Nigerians through pains and mournings with their deliberate misgovernance and acute cluelessness to issues affecting Nigerians. Nigeria bleed under this administration.

RIP to the victims!

Mr. Man, I wonder if you were not in Nigeria through out GEJ's tenure when Boko haram was slaughtering Nigerians and taking over territories in the north east.

For more than three years, boko haram was roaming freely in the north east and your god GEJ did nothing, instead he laughed while talking about the little kids who were killed in Kano while they were on the assembly ground in school.

Chai!!!

A govt that is barely five months in power is doing all it can to end the crisis and you are here saying they have failed the country.

A govt of six years and a govt of five months with same problem, who do u think has failed woefully?

Dude, u just lost my respect.

Constructive criticism is far from u as the sky is from land.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by ijayp: 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
Shekau: describes Nigeria’s military and President Buhari as liars in new audio

Boko Haram’s elusive leader, Abubakar Shekau has issued another audio recording, debunking the various claims by Nigeria’s military that militants of the sect are in disarray and surrendering to the Nigerian military.

The French news agency, the AFP, reported Saturday about the audio on a day the army spokesman Colonel Sani Usman said troops destroyed more rebel enclaves and camps in the restive state of Borno, which has been worst hit by the six-year Islamist insurgency.

“The fight against the terrorists in the northeast is gaining successful momentum, with most of the camps falling to the Federal might,” he said in a statement.

A total of 62 people were rescued from around the town of Gwoza, which last year Boko Haram declared the headquarters of its caliphate but which it lost control of in March. The army even opened Friday a mixed school for children in the town, as a show of confidence that it has eliminated the Boko Haram threat in the area.

Some 77 men, women and children, most of them “haggard, dejected and obviously malnourished”, also arrived in the town of Bama on Saturday, Usman said.

One man picked up said he had his right hand cut off by militants in their Sambisa Forest stronghold in Borno last year, he said, adding that eight Boko Haram suspects surrendered to troops.

Shekau has not been seen on video since February and until an audio message last month had not spoken since March, when he proclaimed Boko Haram’s allegiance to the so-called Islamic State group.

His absence sparked fresh rumours about whether he was still alive or had been deposed as leader, with other videos this year fronted by an unknown rebel under the name Islamic State in West Africa Province (ISWAP).

Shekau said in a 25-minute recording in Hausa and Arabic via social media: “They (the military) lied that they have confiscated our arms, that we have been chased out of our territories, that we are in disarray.

“We are alive, I am alive, this is my voice, more audible than it was before. This is Shekau.”

He added: “Buhari is a liar and has deceived you. The army spokesman is also lying. He and his footsoldiers always run helter-skelter whenever we come face to face with them…

“Buhari, you once claimed that you will crush us in three months. How can you crush us?”

Shekau directly refers to IS group leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, to whom he says he is “loyal and subservient”.

He also namechecks IS spokesman Abu-Mohammed al-Adnani and sends “greetings to the faithful in Yemen”, where there is also an IS “affiliate”
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by ijayp: 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
Shekau: describes Nigeria’s military and President Buhari as liars in new audio

Boko Haram’s elusive leader, Abubakar Shekau has issued another audio recording, debunking the various claims by Nigeria’s military that militants of the sect are in disarray and surrendering to the Nigerian military.

The French news agency, the AFP, reported Saturday about the audio on a day the army spokesman Colonel Sani Usman said troops destroyed more rebel enclaves and camps in the restive state of Borno, which has been worst hit by the six-year Islamist insurgency.

“The fight against the terrorists in the northeast is gaining successful momentum, with most of the camps falling to the Federal might,” he said in a statement.

A total of 62 people were rescued from around the town of Gwoza, which last year Boko Haram declared the headquarters of its caliphate but which it lost control of in March. The army even opened Friday a mixed school for children in the town, as a show of confidence that it has eliminated the Boko Haram threat in the area.

Some 77 men, women and children, most of them “haggard, dejected and obviously malnourished”, also arrived in the town of Bama on Saturday, Usman said.

One man picked up said he had his right hand cut off by militants in their Sambisa Forest stronghold in Borno last year, he said, adding that eight Boko Haram suspects surrendered to troops.

Shekau has not been seen on video since February and until an audio message last month had not spoken since March, when he proclaimed Boko Haram’s allegiance to the so-called Islamic State group.

His absence sparked fresh rumours about whether he was still alive or had been deposed as leader, with other videos this year fronted by an unknown rebel under the name Islamic State in West Africa Province (ISWAP).

Shekau said in a 25-minute recording in Hausa and Arabic via social media: “They (the military) lied that they have confiscated our arms, that we have been chased out of our territories, that we are in disarray.

“We are alive, I am alive, this is my voice, more audible than it was before. This is Shekau.”

He added: “Buhari is a liar and has deceived you. The army spokesman is also lying. He and his footsoldiers always run helter-skelter whenever we come face to face with them…

“Buhari, you once claimed that you will crush us in three months. How can you crush us?”

Shekau directly refers to IS group leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, to whom he says he is “loyal and subservient”.

He also namechecks IS spokesman Abu-Mohammed al-Adnani and sends “greetings to the faithful in Yemen”, where there is also an IS “affiliate”
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by demandtruth: 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
LadyFiona:
This is political bokoharam. When a major scandal broke out there will always be bomb blast in Abuja but this time it is twin abi quadruple blasts to deflect it.

Is their any major scandal or affairs rocking Nigerian airwaves recently?
What was cooking yesterday?

Very incisive profiling.
Good one
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by 2kris(m): 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
klodike:
Brah!! U need tutorial in english man.
ok mr prof
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by 2kris(m): 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
klodike:
Brah!! U need tutorial in english man.
ok mr prof.abeg correct me jarecheesy
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by martinselnino27: 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
this is bizarre, please let PMB do something about this people o
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by 400billionman: 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
autotrader014:
Indeed, we were scammed..

What do you expect when the name of their spokesman is LIAR. ?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by easymoney2015(m): 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
God help us oooo
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Jman06(m): 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
Kennywills7:

That's d truth my brother, the actions of some people during d duration of d last electioneering period was enough to further divid dis country along religion, region and tribal lines, however those directly involved now expect special treatment!
well i will appeal to everyone dat has grudges to please let go for d sake of peace and development of dis country and some people needs to mind their actions in d future cos wot was display in last election is not good for d progress of a country... We need to look at things from an unbiased point and offer offer valid ways to move forward as a country
bro, there's no moving forward or letting go unless APC publishes an unreserved apology to Nigerians and our dear President Good luck Ebele Jonathan. The apology should be carried in at least 4 national dailies and broadcast on nta network news. Also, buhari should stop witchhunting our beloved Diezeani Allison Madueke. If the above conditions are not met, then buhari and APC should be ready to face our collective reactions.

Karma does not know anything called forgiveness.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Kennywills7(m): 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
Jman06:
bro, there's no moving forward or letting go unless APC publishes an unreserved apology to Nigerians and our dear President Good luck Ebele Jonathan. The apology should be carried in at least 4 national dailies and broadcast on nta network news. Also, buhari should stop witchhunting our beloved Diezeani Allison Madueke. If the above conditions are not met, then buhari and APC should be ready to face our collective reactions.

Karma does not know anything called forgiveness.
I can assure u dat APC will never do such!
Doing dat is like saying sorry gej taking power from u using d boko haram as front or tool. Its a matter of pride and their relevance among d masses!
As for Allison madueke, my brother, if she is really guilty then she should face d music regardless dat she is from our region however d same should b extended to everyone dat has skeletons in his cupboard in all regions too not just PDP members too but to both parties, b it APC or PDP
As for Jonathan- it is becoming clear day after day dat he tried his best but d APC and d media propaganda which i refers to as an arm of APC never acknowledged dat rather they engaged in insults and ridiculing d gej govt as incompetence
Like they say not all that glitters is Gold
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Jman06(m): 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
Kennywills7:

I can assure u dat APC will never do such!
As for Allison madueke, my brother, if she is really guilty then she should face d music regardless dat she is from our region however d same should b extended to everyone dat has skeletons in his cupboard in all regions too not just PDP members too but to both parties, b it APC or PDP
As for Jonathan- it is becoming clear day after day dat he tried his best but d APC and d media propaganda which i refers to as an arm of APC never acknowledged dat rather they engaged in insults and ridiculing d gej govt as incompetence
Like they say not all that glitters is Gold
Allison Madueke is just being used as a scapegoat. If buhari is really serious about fighting corruption then he should start with ibb, obj, atiku, otedola, farouk lawan and even his reign as btf chair. Anything outside that is a witch hunt.

We should not fold our arms and watch such humiliation meted out to our shinning stars.
The hausas are chameleons who pretend to be saints whilst they are more corrupt than people of other regions. Unfortunately they are good at shielding their own people whilst making others appear to be the devils. This unlike those of us from south who are good at exposing our own.

I schooled in the north so I know how devilish the Hausa's are!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Kennywills7(m): 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
Jman06:
Allison Madueke is just being used as a scapegoat. If buhari is really serious about fighting corruption then he should start with ibb, obj, atiku, otedola, farouk lawan and even his reign as btf chair. Anything outside that is a witch hunt.

We should not fold our arms and watch such humiliation meted out to our shinning stars.
The hausas are chameleons who pretend to be saints whilst they are more corrupt than people of other regions. Unfortunately they are good at shielding their own people whilst making others appear to be the devils. This unlike those of us from south who are good at exposing our own.

I schooled in the north so I know how devilish the Hausa's are!
I understand u, as of am 100% sure he (buhari) is not sincere wit his corruption crusade, to b honest i hv always doubted if he can actually fight corruption, i only wanted him to prove me wrong but so far it has wot we used to know, d alarming part is talking too much when nothing concrete is been done.
There should b no exceptions when it comes to fighting corruption sincerely

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Jman06(m): 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
Kennywills7:

I understand u, as of am 100% sure he (buhari) is not sincere wit his corruption crusade, to b honest i hv always doubted if he can actually fight corruption, i only wanted him to prove me wrong but so far it has wot we used to know, d alarming part is talking too much when nothing concrete is been done.
There should b no exceptions when it comes to fighting corruption sincerely
my brother! Not that I am in support of corruption. But buhari is obviously not ready to fight corruption. If he is, then he should start with members of his party. He can't be fighting corruption with the likes of tinubu, amaechi, oshiomole etc. That's balderdash!
That is why I am of the opinion that the SS/SE should rise up and defend Dezeani and the rest of our shinning stars who are victims of buharis witch hunt . yes! We should defend them until buhari proves he is serious with his fight against corruption.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by alabiyemmy(m): 10:59am On Oct 04, 2015
damyzino:
If GEJ Govt looked 4 missing Chibok girls d way PDP is looking 4 Buhari's
Certificate, they would have found them in a week

Meaningless.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by alabiyemmy(m): 11:06am On Oct 04, 2015
ModiKen:

Mr. Man, I wonder if you were not in Nigeria through out GEJ's tenure when Boko haram was slaughtering Nigerians and taking over territories in the north east.

For more than three years, boko haram was roaming freely in the north east and your god GEJ did nothing, instead he laughed while talking about the little kids who were killed in Kano while they were on the assembly ground in school.

Chai!!!

A govt that is barely five months in power is doing all it can to end the crisis and you are here saying they have failed the country.

A govt of six years and a govt of five months with same problem, who do u think has failed woefully?

Dude, u just lost my respect.

Constructive criticism is far from u as the sky is from land.

Then your master should not have said he will wipe them out in a period of time which has now passed. Why do you people fail to reason objectively?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by ModiKen(m): 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
alabiyemmy:

Then your master should not have said he will wipe them out in a period of time which has now passed. Why do you people fail to reason objectively?

So what should he have said?!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by WailingWailer00(m): 1:29am On Oct 08, 2015
exxell:

Basstard... Animalistic nonentity. When it was Jonathan, did you hypocrites assist the miltary then with prayers? Did you? Nd you have the audacity to call Tonyebarcanista eediot? Anumanu... Phoolish Northern zombie from a basstard region of the nation where they breed zombies and nonentities!!
Mr Agarawu is a mad dog, forget about him

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by 83lagosroad(m): 6:26am On Oct 22, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s]svck my dickk bitchh sad

Oya go gv [s]them[/s] the information [s]needed[/s]

Yeye man u still Sta along Gaza strip. grin
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by otuword: 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
larrymoore:
the wrath of God shall forever be on those who live on land to perpetrate evil.
Nigeria govt is 519 no true in them, every time we hear story we wining the war, Boko boys are acting
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by ZionJay(m): 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
Firefire:

Who be this ? undecided

Google is your friend brobro undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR / "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". / Tinubu Poses With PDP Members In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.