Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja (91486 Views)

Photos Of People Running Away From The Scene Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri / The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) / Aftermath Of Yesterday's Rain, Ijede Flooded - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by collyno1985: 8:37am On Oct 03, 2015
agarawu23:
ediot, can you do better ? From one bomb to another? Oya start naming the locations.

You failed yourself for not saying the truth.
The military are trying, we need to assist them with prayers for them to succeed in their battle against BH .

Like u prayed in time of GEJ abi....

What goes around comes around.
Be ready.

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by ruffDiamond: 8:37am On Oct 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari has failed this country! Since coming to power it has been from one bomb blast to the other and one bad news to the other. This is a man that vowed to clear BH in two months but more thab 4months we see no success. I will continue to maintain that Buhari and APC are unfit for leadership and are bent Ón putting Nigerians through pains and mournings with their deliberate misgovernance and acute cluelessness to issues affecting Nigerians. Nigeria bleed under this administration.

RIP to the victims!
quit whinny my friend and accept yr loss !it does nt matter a DAMN how many time s y'all come here to wail ,it CHANGES NOTHING!NO country is immuned to terror attack and there is no such thing as Completely wiping out terrorism in a set timetime or deadline , hell no buhari inherited the PROBLEM FROM JONADUMBO ALONG WITH UNPRECEDENTED INSANE MASSIVE LOOTING AND ECONOMIC SABOTAGE ENGINEERED by YOUR PIG D PIG PARTY angry buhari, unlike yr spineless GEJ,is a. SOLDIER and won't back down from ANY CHALLENGE cos the war is on and victory is certain so it won't stop sarathief from going down and that frog eyed thief madueke holing up in abroad and many other criminals likevher,,from escaping the long arm of the law and justice if anyone think s this bombing is going to damping let alone divert Baba from his WAR ON CORRUPTION ,then u ve got another thinking coming soon tongue this is pure sabotage by some disgruntled and scared elements within PDP !!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by charlesbailey(m): 8:38am On Oct 03, 2015
no mind me jare, na that fowl make vex borrow your name, and as i dey type,i don know say you go talk cheesy
uselessgoat:

why u dey call me
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by frankijege(m): 8:44am On Oct 03, 2015
Chief Olusegun Obasanjo made himself the Minister of Petroleum Resources during his time as president. We all know what became of that ministry. Now Alhaji Buhari wants to head the petroleum ministry. Well, let's see how that goes.
If you ask me, he doesn't need to make himself a minister, giving the enormous task and responsibilities before him.
If at all Buhari wants to be a minister, then it should be the Minister of Defence and Internal Security.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Vicben(m): 8:44am On Oct 03, 2015
LadyFiona:
This is political bokoharam. When a major scandal broke out there will always be bomb blast in Abuja but this time it is twin abi quadruple blasts to deflect it.

Is their any major scandal or affairs rocking Nigerian airwaves recently?
What was cooking yesterday?
What of the many lives that are killed on a daily basis in the north? What's the scandal going on there that there has also been attacks there? Or are you suggesting their lives are inferior? Your view on this is not objective.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 03, 2015
charlesbailey:
no mind me jare, na that fowl make vex borrow your name, and as i dey type,i don know say you go talk cheesy

no P.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 03, 2015
God strengthen the weak and give wisdom to the strong..these people have come to stay like cancer eating up its host. We need to collectively flush them out any way we can by being vigilant and relate with the right government agents.. But these people I think they already have a base here in Abj cos it wouldn't be easy to smuggle bombs into Abj since that last bombing...but on the other hand they might have inside help or they probably create them here from within or our security operatives are too relaxed ..ha! once them reach the Int. airport it's finished o cos a lot of things will go bad then the world will be focusing on us and that's what every terrorist organisation craves...attention...BH must go by fire by force,by govt or militia,by blood or dialogue and all those that show them love along with them!
BH cannot continue to threaten our lives while we do nothing..we refuse to be sitting ducks!!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by ezeigbo194(m): 8:47am On Oct 03, 2015
uselessgoat:
i love islam

uselessgoat:
i love islam

A useless goat indeed
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Vicben(m): 8:50am On Oct 03, 2015
AGREED! THE DEFENCE MINISTRY IS THE ONLY MINISTRY IN THE COUNTRY RIGHT NOW THAT NEEDS URGENT ATTENTION. EVERY OTHER MINISTRY'S CONTINUOUS EXISTENCE IS TIED AROUND THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE FORMER
frankijege:
Chief Olusegun Obasanjo made himself the Minister of Petroleum Resources during his time as president. We all know what became of that ministry. Now Alhaji Buhari wants to head the petroleum ministry. Well, let's see how that goes.
If you ask me, he doesn't need to make himself a minister, giving the enormous task and responsibilities before him.
If at all Buhari wants to be a minister, then it should be the Minister of Defence and Internal Security.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Holak: 8:52am On Oct 03, 2015
banki:

Tonye you musnt allude politics to everything your statement shows that you don't realy have sympathy or empathy towards the dead.

Not everything is pdp or apc! Yesterday it was borno today it's abuja the people that died could be apc pdp supporters we must move beyond partisan politics

Why have you suddenly realized that everything is not politics. During GEJ time it was okay to play politics with Boko Haram and term him clueless. Now it should not be politics. It is unfortunate that innocent lives are caught in the cross-fire of a political inferno called Boko Haram. If Buhari and APC had not played politics with Boko Haram, we could have been done with this menace. What you sow...

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Holak: 8:54am On Oct 03, 2015
azimibraun:
Can Anybody give me one reason why we should politicize this tragedy; Can anybody argue the Nigerian government is not winning the war on terrorism? Come to think of it as an individual just like the US shooter... If you chose to take your own life and you are very sure you are, You can take 200 or more nigerians with you and am very sure nobody will stop you until you do the damage. I have hopes the government will win the war. That is not to say Tragedie like this will not occour every once in a while. Its painful but its the fact. If i personaly want to do wht these terrorists are doing interms of suicide bombings i doubt if i wil be stopped except directly by God. The explosive are not carried by Containers and Cranes but in small bags or even strapped to the body. How can any government catch dem all? You can only Degrade them. The nigerian government is degrading them.

Can you show me a post where you preached like this during GEJ's tenure?

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by olalat(m): 8:56am On Oct 03, 2015
U are not worth my response.
saintandsinnerz:
Stop being an idiot!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by jamst2(m): 8:57am On Oct 03, 2015
huh! This is a false flag....just look very well,that scene doesnt resemble a real bomblast scene.

It is just a cheap propaganda by ur so called military & rulers to keep you in a state of fear of a ghost called 'bokoharam'

I av said it b4 that 'bokoharam' is not real,it a psychologic operation to divert our attention from the real problem battling the country like poor economy,unemployment,corruption in energy & power sector,poor social infrastructure etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by charloski(m): 8:57am On Oct 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari has failed this country! Since coming to power it has been from one bomb blast to the other and one bad news to the other. This is a man that vowed to clear BH in two months but more thab 4months we see no success. I will continue to maintain that Buhari and APC are unfit for leadership and are bent Ón putting Nigerians through pains and mournings with their deliberate misgovernance and acute cluelessness to issues affecting Nigerians. Nigeria bleed under this administration.

RIP to the victims!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by neocortex: 8:58am On Oct 03, 2015
LadyFiona:
Exactly, since you also said nothing about the topic but choose to attack an unpopular opinion, I'd say you're a simpleton too.

Sorry I underestimated your naivety.
Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by otiigba1(m): 8:59am On Oct 03, 2015
MarieSucre:
All these people look like labourers and craftsmen who work around these area. The area itself is one of the lesser affluent areas in Abuja. Is there some pogrom to rid this country of the poor and the lower-middle class because these are not the people making the laws or enabling the arm forces to stifle book haram.

Something is not right anymore and Boko Harm has not cone out to claim responsibility. People need to stop playing games with each others life.

Good observation, makes a lot of sense. These are just innocent nigerians who were just going about their daily lives. Its really sad.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:59am On Oct 03, 2015
permsec:
I must really commend your disciplined approach towards some toddlers who have nothing to contribute other than rain insults on anybody who makes counter-constructive argument as against their SAY BARBER. Thumps up bro!
Bless you boss!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by charloski(m): 9:00am On Oct 03, 2015
jamst2:
huh! This a fales flag....just look very well,that scene doesnt resemble a real bomblast scene.

It is just a cheap propaganda by ur so called military & rulers to keep you in a state of fear of a ghost called 'bokoharam'

I av said it b4 that 'bokoharam' is not real,it a psychologic operation to divert our attention from the real problem battling the country like poor economy,unemployment,corruption in energy & power sector,poor social infrastructure etc

Dude ar you High on drugs or what... People are dying and ur saying it's a cheap propaganda....pray you don't loose some1 from ur family...Try and get some sense
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by bayulll01(m): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2015
new2020:

Why didn't advise GEJ to also look inward and make strict policies? Yoruba hypocrite!

Your Gej was too stupiiid to understand that he's a president that needs to take the bull by the horn,he's so weak,pathetic sillly and a thief.I bet you are happy as the bomb is exploding,don't worry you will soon be a casualty
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by omojeesu(m): 9:06am On Oct 03, 2015
sixtuschimere:
Suspected Boko Haram insurgents yesterday's evening detonated bombs in the Kuje, Jikowyi, Maraba and Nyanya area of the Federal Capital Area of Abuja,killing several people.

A security source confirmed two bombings with one detonated just behind Kuje police station. In a separate incident, another bomber detonated explosives at Nyanya area of Abuja.

The total number of casualties from the multiple blasts could not be ascertained as of the time of filing this report.However,at least 13 people were killed in the blast at Kuje.See photos of the victims of bombing in Kuje area of Abuja above.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/graphic-photos-from-scene-of-yesterdays.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2920342_small_jpegc717f39d8ce414e65b0fc2082107a94a

....behind police station? That means no security for the people!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by wristbangle: 9:07am On Oct 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

RIP to the victims!

Excuse me bro the boko haram malady kick off during the dullard regime not this present administration. Do u think if GEJ is still the president, things will be better? These terrorists has really gain grounds beyond respecting any new administration because if we impeach PMB today and someone else takes his position, it won't stop their barbaric act. All we need to do now is to support our armies with prayer to tackle these demons because they are ready to die and death means nothing to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Osas001: 9:09am On Oct 03, 2015
Just for the sake of all the argument.. I can't but help to comment.... The problem with Boko Haram is not even religion, or the government. It is Poverty, Lack of Civilization, No exposure, am saying this to the youngs ones they recruit to carry out these bombings, it's a shame that the education system in the north is not as solid as the one in the south, west or east, even the bible says faith cometh by hearing, it is what they ard been schooled with, the life and hope they are used to, the society and environment that they belong to that determines the state of their mind, their actions... We need to get it right in this country and one aspect of the government or level of the government that needs serious concerntration is the local government level, they are the one close to the people, they are the ones that can determine and know the truth state of the people..

I'm fighting boko Haram, first let a team of data coalition be put in place, security and facial recognition cameras be installed on major traffic lights, bus stops, parks, garages, police stations, police vans, and related location, with that, then an intelligent unit centre for monitoring should be put in place in different locations, local government areas, state government areas that will be on 24hours surveillance of this nation, this will create more employment and thereby securing life in Nigeria.

The reason the Americans can always get their offenders is because they have these security checks on ground to make the work easy, while their foot officer do their basic investigation.

If any government official is on this forum and your close to the President, tell him it is time for Nigeria to have it's own security upgrade, checks, and facial recognition done.. nationwide. In south Africa, the camera at each traffic light can pick on a plate a d run it through the sSystem and bring an immediate details of the car, person as well... If we don't do this we won't be able to defeat the security threats to this nation.

This is not a Jonathan or Buhari thing, PDP or APC, it is the system that needs to be upgrade, serious improvement... Why did they have to focus on the outskirts of Abuja, it's because the security in that area is npt as solid as you have it inside the main city of FCT... Please pass this message tp the world. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by HALLOWED: 9:11am On Oct 03, 2015
You failed yourself for not saying the truth.
The military are trying, we need to assist them with prayers for them to succeed in their battle against BH .[...... But this is not your position when GEJ was there. In as much as I support this government I will join in criticizing it until things change to better]

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by jamst2(m): 9:11am On Oct 03, 2015
charloski:

Dude ar you High on drugs or what... People are dying and ur saying it's a cheap propaganda....pray you don't loose some1 from ur family...Try and get some sense

What i say is 100cent fact...it is just stage acting to deceive gullible people
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by alagson: 9:13am On Oct 03, 2015
Indeed u are not scammed!!! I believe u didn't vote pmb so u wouldn't see anything gud from him. if GEJ has tackled d insurgency with sincerity we could have defeated d evil terrorist group. don't forget that terrorist have no religion. now we have a President who have Nigeria at heart. I believe u are a bunch of religious bigot and regional sycophant. we are nationalist and looking forward to rebuild Nigeria. hoping to see a new Nigeria is our dream. with or with out u people pmb will succeeds by Allah's grace.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by richard870(m): 9:13am On Oct 03, 2015
Good lord! What's happening?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by AkpanObong1: 9:13am On Oct 03, 2015
Holak:

Can you show me a post where you preached like this during GEJ's tenure?
me no seeoh!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by calvin0324: 9:14am On Oct 03, 2015
In all sincerity it was unfair what we did to GEJ...abt his security approach to BH terrorist
*Security is our collective business*
RIP to the dead
Kudos to GEJ
All the best PMB

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by klodike(m): 9:20am On Oct 03, 2015
Brah!! U need tutorial in english man.
2kris:
just listen to urself.if these set of people are leaders of tomoro then nigeria of our dream is already died
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by charloski(m): 9:22am On Oct 03, 2015
jamst2:

What i say is 100cent fact...it is just stage acting to deceive gullible people

What do u mean by stage acting... how old are you first...seems ur ain't thinking right... Coz if you do..you will know humans lives are involve...
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Sylver247: 9:22am On Oct 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

RIP to the victims!
So its now buhari's fault abi? what about the hundreds of failed promises by jonathan ur master and funder? abeg go and sit ur corrupt ass down mumu. keep deceivin urself, people are dead and ur here typing rubbish. u think everytin in life is abt politics and money, will u be able to type dis rubish if u were among the people killed?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by jamst2(m): 9:27am On Oct 03, 2015
charloski:

What do u mean by stage acting... how old are you first...seems ur ain't thinking right... Coz if you do..you will know humans lives are involve...

Well,i dont blame you cos you dont know who is talking with you...but i will tell u dat i av friends that are in the army...i wont say more than dat.
*av a nice day*

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR / "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". / Tinubu Poses With PDP Members In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.