Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja (91542 Views)

Photos Of People Running Away From The Scene Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri / The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) / Aftermath Of Yesterday's Rain, Ijede Flooded - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by agarawu23(m): 6:45am On Oct 03, 2015
[s]
83lagosroad:

Ure the olodo here, the security and military don't need ur prayers just give information about suspicious movement instead of abusing people online and exhibiting I don't care attitude.
[/s]svck my dickk bitchh sad

Oya go gv them the information needed
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by olalat(m): 6:45am On Oct 03, 2015
You are just a mad man whose family refused proper medical attention. Pray that u dnt enter market. Nyanya blast was very close to my house, i knw d havoc wreck by these mad people like u. I think we should all unite against these agents of retrogression that are hell bent on groundg our country. Instead u are here type jargons. I wish they visit ur family soon. Better take ur drugs regularly. Lunatic man.
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari has failed this country! Since coming to power it has been from one bomb blast to the other and one bad news to the other. This is a man that vowed to clear BH in two months but more thab 4months we see no success. I will continue to maintain that Buhari and APC are unfit for leadership and are bent Ón putting Nigerians through pains and mournings with their deliberate misgovernance and acute cluelessness to issues affecting Nigerians. Nigeria bleed under this administration.

RIP to the victims!

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by ikaboy: 6:45am On Oct 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari has failed this country! Since coming to power it has been from one bomb blast to the other and one bad news to the other. This is a man that vowed to clear BH in two months but more thab 4months we see no success. I will continue to maintain that Buhari and APC are unfit for leadership and are bent Ón putting Nigerians through pains and mournings with their deliberate misgovernance and acute cluelessness to issues affecting Nigerians. Nigeria bleed under this administration.

RIP to the victims!

At a time I thougt you beginning to come back to your senses, you have just dashed my hope again by this idiotic post .

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari has failed this country! Since coming to power it has been from one bomb blast to the other and one bad news to the other. This is a man that vowed to clear BH in two months but more thab 4months we see no success. I will continue to maintain that Buhari and APC are unfit for leadership and are bent Ón putting Nigerians through pains and mournings with their deliberate misgovernance and acute cluelessness to issues affecting Nigerians.
Nigeria bleed under this administration.

RIP to the victims!
Jonathan was far better because he will show care.....Buhari doesn't even care if people are dieing

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Ameko4ever(m): 6:46am On Oct 03, 2015
Update on last night's bomb explosions: 13 people died in Kuje, 20 suffered life threatening injuries. 2 people died in Nyanya.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by dandostism88(m): 6:46am On Oct 03, 2015
May the soul of the decease RIP with the Lord!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by chesterlee(m): 6:47am On Oct 03, 2015
azimibraun:
Are you in this world at all? Althoug President Jonathan reacted late to the Boko haram issue, But if GEJ has not done so much and PMB continuing from where he stopped what do you think will be the fate of Nigeria today? Do you watch Tv and see what ISIS has done to syria? Boko haram would have overrun Nigeria by now. Our government is working bigb time.

Which government is working?

People are dying daily, kidnapping has been on the rise, Fulani cattle rearers are on the rampage.
The masses are terrified!

Just tell me One impact Buhari had made so far pertaining to securing the lives and properties of Nigerians?

Pls don't tell me moving the command centre to Borno...Cos that's a major blip!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:47am On Oct 03, 2015
chukwudi44:
Condolence to the bereaved families!! Signs of a dysfunctional government keeps manifesting each passing day.

When we told them, he was incompetent, they kept bragging about how he destroyed the maiststaine sect in the 1980s,today we are all seeing the results of gross incompetency!! I shudder to think this old fool is a retired General of the Nigerian army
I'm waiting for General Buratai to start his press-up grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by orontogorah(m): 6:47am On Oct 03, 2015
agarawu23:
ediot, can you do better ? From one bomb to another? Oya start naming the locations.

You failed yourself for not saying the truth.
The military are trying, we need to assist them with prayers for them to succeed in their battle against BH .

my brother na ur foot u dey carry think? use ur brain an tell urself d truth na....

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by agarawu23(m): 6:48am On Oct 03, 2015
[s]
orontogorah:

my brother na ur foot u dey carry think? use ur brain an tell urself d truth na....
[/s]
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by damyzino(m): 6:48am On Oct 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

RIP to the victims!
you should try to know the differnce this suicide bombing not bokoharam physical attack ..... can you fight suicide bombing ?
and what have you ever done to help this country ? all you wailers ever do is showing your negativities on social media as if you are south africans angry

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by unclejb2(m): 6:49am On Oct 03, 2015
azimibraun:
You parents and lecturers will cry if they read your post. What a shame! Only a coconut head will post a comment like this. We just lost a couple of felloiw citizens and a morron will not let us review our security situation objectively.
Ur APC brainwashed head can never allow u to reason logically. Buhari should relocate the army command to Abuja this morning and tender his resignation and also apologize to Nigerians for obtaining votes by tricks, then submit himself for prosecution.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:49am On Oct 03, 2015
Mrokaykay:

Jonathan was far better because he will show care.....Buhari doesn't even care if people are dieing
I agree with you. Jonathan is compassionate irrespective of his flaws but Buhari is arrogant, insensitive and pride himself in his failure.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by jonuel1(m): 6:50am On Oct 03, 2015
[quote author=agarawu23 post=38616154]ediot, can you do better ? From one bomb to another? Oya start naming the locations.

The military are trying, we need to assist them with prayers for them to succeed in their battle against BH .[/quote

You are a comprehensive fool...the president and his party promised to squash BH within two months and considering his military background many believed. Has BH relented in their efforts to killing innocent lives?

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Rostel2: 6:50am On Oct 03, 2015
uselessgoat:
i love islam
your name says it all"useless goat "

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by banki(m): 6:50am On Oct 03, 2015
unclejb2:
Boko Haram is an APC offshoot. They need their masters and financiers to settle them with amnesty as they agreed before elections

Last I checked apc was formed 2years ago!
Boko haram have been bobing nigeria for about 6 to7years now

Please you seem to have inside information kindly share it with us

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:50am On Oct 03, 2015
Ameko4ever:
Update on last night's bomb explosions: 13 people died in Kuje, 20 suffered life threatening injuries. 2 people died in Nyanya.
That's official figure. We all know that the real figure exceed 30 number of deaths.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by bilulu(m): 6:51am On Oct 03, 2015
azimibraun:
Can Anybody give me one reason why we should politicize this tragedy; Can anybody argue the Nigerian government is not winning the war on terrorism? Come to think of it as an individual just like the US shooter... If you chose to take your own life and you are very sure you are, You can take 200 or more nigerians with you and am very sure nobody will stop you until you do the damage. I have hopes the government will win the war. That is not to say Tragedie like this will not occour every once in a while. Its painful but its the fact. If i personaly want to do wht these terrorists are doing interms of suicide bombings i doubt if i wil be stopped except directly by God. The explosive are not carried by Containers and Cranes but in small bags or even strapped to the body. How can any government catch dem all? You can only Degrade them. The nigerian government is degrading them.
but u were not sounding like dis in d past administration..... In d past administration every bombing was blamed on GEJ n PDP but now dat he's not there we shouldn't blame anybody again rather pray for d country which we fail to do in d past

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by ilyas26(m): 6:51am On Oct 03, 2015
I live in abuja o! Everyone is panicking
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 03, 2015
olalat:
You are just a mad man whose family refused proper medical attention. Pray that u dnt enter market. Nyanya blast was very close to my house, i knw d havoc wreck by these mad people like u. I think we should all unite against these agents of retrogression that are hell bent on groundg our country. Instead u are here type jargons. I wish they visit ur family soon. Better take ur drugs regularly. Lunatic man.
Why are you attacking him? Did he say anything bad about the victims? What is wrong in reprimanding the security agencies for their incompetency which led to the bombings in the first place

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by jonuel1(m): 6:53am On Oct 03, 2015
ikaboy:

At a time I thougt you beginning to come back to your senses, you have just dashed my hope again by this idiotic post .

You didn't make any sense and you sound like a summary fool

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by alabiyemmy(m): 6:55am On Oct 03, 2015
madridguy:
48 laws of power: Law 42: Strike the shepherd and the sheep will scatter. The Nigeria Army must fetch out the real coordinator of the sect, there is a genius somewhere hiding giving all these bombing directives.

Rip to the dead and I wish the injured speedy recovery. Boko haram will be a thing of history soon.

Keep wishing.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 03, 2015
damyzino:

you should try to know the differnce this suicide bombing not bokoharam physical attack ..... can you fight suicide bombing ?
and what have you ever done to help this country ? all you wailers ever do is showing your negativities on social media as if you are south africans angry
Hmmm tell me something!! So in other words security agencies are not meant to stop suicide bombings smh

10 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by tommykiwi(m): 6:57am On Oct 03, 2015
Just waiting to hear wat dat Dullard will say abt dis....RIP to the dead.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by glosparkles(f): 6:57am On Oct 03, 2015
it will be well it will be well it will be well
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 03, 2015
agarawu23:
ediot, can you do better ? From one bomb to another? Oya start naming the locations.

The military are trying, we need to assist them with prayers for them to succeed in their battle against BH .
if only you were this patriotic from the start of this boko haram menace, we won't be such a deep mess. While you chose to lay blame on the previous government for every tragedy in this country, your stance has changed with the new admin..

Rip to the dead..I have a lot of friends living in abj and am a bit worried for them

9 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

RIP to the victims!
Why are you so senselesș

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by montees(m): 6:58am On Oct 03, 2015
God have mercy
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by porrigeyam(m): 6:58am On Oct 03, 2015
To me boko haram is an occultic political ritual been carried out to appease some kind of people in other hand it's can be seen as a political business been carried out by some powerful individuals, JD rockerfella made billions of dollars during world war selling things to the Russians and Germans same goes to the dessert storm bush father,the money rockerfella made during world war selling oil alone is equivalent to 1.3trillion dollars in today's dollars...to me some people are making money in This boko haram and until those people are strike by thunder dry won't rest.....in real of business the 1 business that brings billions in no due time is war... in this wicked world we live in there will be unrest because that's most powerful people business is War. May Allah in abundant mercy help us because this world is deep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by jonuel1(m): 6:58am On Oct 03, 2015
damyzino:

What's the difference? What has been the modus operandi of BH? Seems you need more education on the subject.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:59am On Oct 03, 2015
That's what Lai Muhammed has been telling them.
chukwudi44:

Hmmm tell me something!! So in other words security agencies are not meant to stop suicide bombings smh
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 03, 2015
agarawu23:

we do not need to pray for them, we need the northerners to start exposing these boko haram boys. They wear nutty clothes, they are humans, they have parents, brothers, etc. D sooner they do that, the better for us all.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". / Tinubu Poses With PDP Members In Lagos (Photos) / Amaechi's Brother, Dede Amaechi Is Dead: Buhari Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.