Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

This Guy Posted On Facebook/Twitter on Oct 1st That Abuja & Lagos Will Be Bombed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Guy Posted On Facebook/Twitter on Oct 1st That Abuja & Lagos Will Be Bombed (2974 Views)

"I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK / Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook / This Guy Posted That On Oct 1st That Abuja & Lagos Will Be Bombed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Posted On Facebook/Twitter on Oct 1st That Abuja & Lagos Will Be Bombed by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 03, 2015
Lesson to all the WAILERS here to mind how to control their leprosy fingers useless tongues . Mumu boy don implicate himself and the poor parents. Biafra ko Ujuku ni
Re: This Guy Posted On Facebook/Twitter on Oct 1st That Abuja & Lagos Will Be Bombed by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 03, 2015
Nigeria Government through its security forces have significantly depleted and degrade BHT capabilities both military and manpower.
what we are experiencing is an upsurge in the use of cells train and deployed in our town.
Relevent intelligence agencies have been carrying out black ops that will never be reported in dailies using tactical teams to hunt and stop cells.
Government is upgrading human and technological intelligence assets capabilities to close flanks and stop soft target attack

Investigation will surely be done on this picture
Re: This Guy Posted On Facebook/Twitter on Oct 1st That Abuja & Lagos Will Be Bombed by xmich(m): 8:28am On Oct 03, 2015
overhypedsteve:
That bastard should promptly be arrested for questioning. Biafra my foot.

Mugu that is a prophecy, but as stupid as you and your Nigeria is you over looked it ontill it came to past
Re: This Guy Posted On Facebook/Twitter on Oct 1st That Abuja & Lagos Will Be Bombed by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 03, 2015
AdoraAmadi:
And as he 'prophesied', bomb explosion rocked Abuja yesterday

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/this-guy-posted-on-facebook-twitter.html
investigating all
possibilities is necessary, The Biafra link should be
investigated properly,

1 Like

Re: This Guy Posted On Facebook/Twitter on Oct 1st That Abuja & Lagos Will Be Bombed by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 03, 2015
My father always told me: never make threats... This Chima Biafra secessionist should be summoned to explain his tweets
Re: This Guy Posted On Facebook/Twitter on Oct 1st That Abuja & Lagos Will Be Bombed by chudionu58(f): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Nigeria Government through its security forces have significantly depleted and degrade BHT capabilities both military and manpower.
what we are experiencing is an upsurge in the use of cells train and deployed in our town.
Relevent intelligence agencies have been carrying out black ops that will never be reported in dailies using tactical teams to hunt and stop cells.
Government is upgrading human and technological intelligence assets capabilities to close flanks and stop soft target attack

Investigation will surely be done on this picture
Assets from where? you mean they are still taking delivery of the corruptly procured military assets from Russia, China and Belarus?? or have they taken any stock from the US and their allies??

I watched as the NAF took delivery of an Mi-17 gunship on NTA and it was funny seeing the CAS sound soo boastful! Do you blame him?? Nigerians have forgotten so quickly who placed the orders....

In Nigga RAW's voice: One Nigeria, Hey!!
Re: This Guy Posted On Facebook/Twitter on Oct 1st That Abuja & Lagos Will Be Bombed by Jesusloveyou: 9:11am On Oct 03, 2015
UmuEri:
And so? So prophecy is now a crime abi?

How about one prophet in Lagos (Name withheld) that always prophesy great peoples death? When those people dies, does it mean he is the one that killed them?
is that how to prophesied, that biafran must go, because of that there wil be bomb im abj and lagos, u and d biafranist are d biggest fools

1 Like

Re: This Guy Posted On Facebook/Twitter on Oct 1st That Abuja & Lagos Will Be Bombed by niceeric(m): 10:09am On Oct 03, 2015
to all those claiming the dude prophesied, please visit the guy's Facebook page and read his posts...he has a whole lot of comments and 'prophesies' and pictures that can land him in real big trouble. if u ask me I'll say the dude knows too much to be just a prophet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opobo: “We Are Igbos” – Dakuku Peterside / See What Happened To A Guy Who Insulted Buhari.. PIC / Igbos, Most Brilliant Black Africa Race –US Report - New Telegraph Nigerian News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.