Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

My Igbo Brethren. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Igbo Brethren. (789 Views)

A Secret For Igbo On Nairaland - Why I'm Not Happy With My Igbo People Here! / Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren / My Igbo Brothers, It Is Time To Restrategise Not Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Igbo Brethren. by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 03, 2015
This is a peaceful resolution from me I have forgiven you for all the hate, I want to make peace with you, I hate ethnic bigotry or any form of sentiments that will not benefit any of us, united we stand and divided we fall.
We are all southerners be it south,east or west the real divide and rule tactics is being played on us.
Imagine these three regions coming together and voicing out a common interest united just imagine the glory and benefit our younger generation will derive from it. Please let's stop all this Igbo's this Yoruba that ijaw this we are all one.
I know I will be insulted but am a changed person now filled with love.
I love the Igbos ,the ijaws and any other tribe I fail to mention.
Let love be our watch word.

1 Like

Re: My Igbo Brethren. by munchfani: 8:02am On Oct 03, 2015
CHANGE OF STRATEGY, CAN'T TRUST U.
Re: My Igbo Brethren. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:03am On Oct 03, 2015
The real enemy are the Foolanis.
Re: My Igbo Brethren. by Tintinnoty(m): 8:03am On Oct 03, 2015
kingsolex:
This is a peaceful resolution from me I have forgiven you for all the hate, I want to make peace with you, I hate ethnic bigotry,

May the Lord help you
Re: My Igbo Brethren. by vayne(m): 8:04am On Oct 03, 2015
Never...it's over,only when we BIAFRANS say it's over

Re: My Igbo Brethren. by Chanchit: 8:07am On Oct 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The real enemy are the Foolanis.

You no know pass enemies for your life? I'm sure you attend MFM.

1 Like

Re: My Igbo Brethren. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:08am On Oct 03, 2015
Chanchit:

You no know pass enemies for your life? I'm sure you attend MFM.
I don't attend any church.
Re: My Igbo Brethren. by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 03, 2015
You like trouble way too much, Op, even in the morning.
Re: My Igbo Brethren. by Chanchit: 8:11am On Oct 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I don't attend any church.
You can join MFM then,they also like discussing enemies related issues.
Re: My Igbo Brethren. by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 03, 2015
Tintinnoty:

May the Lord help you
Amen and fill ur heart with love like me.
Re: My Igbo Brethren. by mekadinho(f): 8:45am On Oct 03, 2015
I also hate ethnic bigotry, but sometimes one is pushed to d wall to attack, esp when my tribe{lovely Igbo} is been attack for no just coz. U r right OP, Southerners need to come 2geda, enough of all ds SILL..Y e-fight. I m out.

2 Likes

Re: My Igbo Brethren. by vayne(m): 9:08am On Oct 03, 2015
mekadinho:
I also hate ethnic bigotry, but sometimes one is pushed to d wall to attack, esp when my tribe{lovely Igbo} is been attack for no just coz. U r right OP, Southerners need to come 2geda, enough of all ds SILL..Y e-fight. I m out.
You are right to an extent bro,but these yelobar people will not just let us be since after the election.....starting from Soyinka..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Has Exhausted Its Basket Of Lies, Propaganda — Wike / Two Senators Must Endorse Nominee;why Is Cable Misleading Nigerians? / Photos:Gov Amode Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Murdered Lekki Free Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.