Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

The Coming War Over Fulani - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Coming War Over Fulani (23855 Views)

Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) / Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos / Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by fulanimafia: 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
laudate:

Please stop waiting for the federal govt to act. angry They are part of the problem. shocked shocked From all indications, those on the receiving end of those attacks know that the Fulani herdsmen have always carried out raids and attacks against the livelihood, properties and farmlands of the Middle belt communities, for the past few decades.

This has always led to violent clashes between those herdsmen and the local communities in the Middle Belt. And the security agencies have either given a half-hearted response, or looked the other way. sad

Now the clashes are getting worse, because in the past few years, criminal elements among the Fulani herdsmen have colluded with the BH guys, to make the attacks more severe.

You're completely right, unfortunately I am in the diaspora and can do little directly, El-Rufai's silence in particular is puzzling.

The focus right now should be in unravelling the real identities of these criminal murderers masquerading under the toga of "fulani herdsmen".
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by mightyhaze: 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
Decibel:
What a mischievous poster!! All and sundry should disregard this Op cos he does not speak for yoruba nation.
shocked cheesy
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by EdCure: 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
Decibel:
Is that a tribe? An average edo man is a GIGOLOcheesy
That's not true...or maybe itz because your ibo sisters offer it too cheap for us grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Decibel: 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
mightyhaze:
shocked cheesy
Does he?
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by fulanimafia: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
fulanimafia:
[size=14pt]Alleged Connection between Boko Haram and Nigeria’s Fulani Herdsmen Could Spark a Nigerian Civil War[/size]

Publication: Terrorism Monitor Volume: 12 Issue: 10May 16, 2014 04:37 PM
By: Andrew McGregor

In recent weeks, Nigerian security forces have claimed that some groups of semi-nomadic Fulani herdsmen engaged in bitter and bloody conflicts with farmers in several Nigerian states [size=14pt]are actually composed of members of Boko Haram[/size]. A statement from Nigerian Director of Defense Information Major General Chris Olukolade claimed the potentially dangerous identification came during the interrogation of Fulani herdsmen arrested after a series of killings and arson attacks in Taraba State (Vanguard [Lagos], April 23; Leadership [Abuja], April 24; Nigerian Tribune, April 24). Reports of Boko Haram members (who are mostly members of the Kanuri ethno-cultural group) disguising themselves as Fulani herdsmen while carrying out attacks in rural Nigeria are common.

Read more from global researchers: http://www.jamestown.org/single/?tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=42371&no_cache=1#.VgusORNViko
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by fulanimafia: 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Decibel: 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
fulanimafia:

You're completely right, unfortunately I am in the diaspora and can do little directly, El-Rufai's silence in particular is puzzling.

The focus right now should be in unravelling the real identities of these criminal murderers masquerading under the toga of "fulani herdsmen".
Hmmm...Good!!
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Decibel: 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2015

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by onenaira3: 3:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
CyberWolf:
I believe they are learning their lesson now. It's better to form ally now and destroy this wicked barbarians now the opportunity availed itself..

Dude learn from your history!!! You'll be a fool if you really believe you can trust Yoruba. Haven't history shown you repeatedly that you cannot. Smfh... this is why they said history repeats itself; some niggas just don't learn from it. You do you but know you are on your own.

4 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by coolitempa(f): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
EdCure:

That's not true...or maybe itz because your ibo sisters offer it too cheap for us grin

Chei.....see finishing..... grin...some of you guys are just brutal mahnnnn.... grin

2 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by mightyhaze: 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
Decibel:
Does he?
nah! Sounds like an igbo guy 4m ohafia cheesy
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
You will never see that stewpid OMENKA that said he is from Benue state....Fulani herdsmen are exterminating his tribe but he is here only for SE fight and shouting SAI baba.... he thought he is safe in Lagos

8 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Decibel: 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
mightyhaze:
nah! Sounds like an igbo guy 4m ohafia cheesy
Yea, you're right. The impostor is a 'biafraudian'!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Yujin(m): 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
Aufbauh:
"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance" - Confucius

It has become a serious concern to me the way the Igbos are overheating the polity primarily because their preferred candidate GEJ lost the last election. They are fruitlessly employing all avenues to whip up sentiment and garner sympathy to further their lost cause by discrediting the administration of PMB.
If you've not seen the scenario of a man crying more than the bereaved before then the Igbo lamentations for Jonathan lost to the peaceful carriage of an Ijaw man after the election should avail that opportunity.
I observed that this set of people are not good at propaganda as most of their information are distorted and disjointed hence cannot appeal to a reasonable mind.
Somehow, they will find a way to tell their contemptuous south south neighbours how there's a grand conspiracy by the hausa-fulani /Yoruba to marginalize them because of their oil, They will alert the Yoruba how the hausa-fulani has orchestrated plan to invade, islamize and colonize them. They will tell the middle beltan how the fulani has been killing their people without Buhari's response.
Haba Igbos, na only una Waka come? Can't you figure out that no Nigerian is telling you something about the so called fulani agenda that you've make us all to dread? I am from benue state and i can confidently tell you not to cry for us as we are known veteran warriors. It is also noteworthy that the media chooses what to report probably because of interest, if not, to any one my people that was killed by fulani herdsmen i assured you that they've lost close to ten men and hundreds of cows . this is only verifiable from the locals and not the media.
Finally I'll want to ask those that are soliciting our sympathy for war by telling us how much damage fulani have caused us that, how many hausa-fulani people have they kill after the pogrom, series of unprovoked attack against the Igbos in many states of the core north and paramountly the genocide of the civil war.
Enough of this Igbo vague sentiment.
I take it that you are a Tiv man therefore I'll never have any compassion for your tribe again. Face your problems alone.

3 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Shymm3x: 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
laudate:

Please stop waiting for the federal govt to act. angry They are part of the problem. shocked shocked From all indications, those on the receiving end of those attacks know that the Fulani herdsmen have always carried out raids and attacks against the livelihood, properties and farmlands of the Middle belt communities, for the past few decades.

This has always led to violent clashes between those herdsmen and the local communities in the Middle Belt. And the security agencies have either given a half-hearted response, or looked the other way. sad

Now the clashes are getting worse, because in the past few years, criminal elements among the Fulani herdsmen have colluded with the BH guys, to make the attacks more severe.

Apart from the fact that the Fulani has always been a savagely animal in human skin with a bad admixture of Jihadism (Historians still don't know the origin of these barbaric folks and I doubt they're originally Africans, tbh) - why can't they just create a grazing settlement for them somewhere in Northern Nigeria?

That's what folks do in the Western world and I've seen the way folk rear cattle in villages in Kent. They just keep them on a large expanse of land and move them around, without troubling anyone - apart from when they're crossing the road. They are not the first pastoralists on the planet - why are they different, especially for folks who're unnecessarily violent and barbaric?

4 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by WIZGUY69(m): 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
the first step to tackle this fulani menace is to restrict them from coming to our land to graze or to stay there, that will even sort the problem of clash or massacre.

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by nisai: 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
EdCure:

I am Edo...
Even as sarcastic as you may want to sound, you do not meet my stereotype of an average Yoruba man. He is fearless, brutal when necessary, he is tactical, has strategic intelligence and makes rational choices.
You got it my bro.

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by ArodewilliamsT: 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
MayorofLagos:

How so, do you care to share?

Jimi, You are now becoming relatively pacifist. You are no longer half as 'interesting" as you used to be. Where are those your everyday anti-yibbo threads? grin

6 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by ArodewilliamsT: 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
EdCure:
The war is inevitable. I wonder what is stopping the youths of all affected communities from arming themselves to contain these uncercumcised, barbaric subhumans before they gain more grounds and overwhelm us.

Every non-Hausa/Fulani (especially we Christians) must join forces to obliterate these islamic terrorists and their reprobate leaders back to the pit of hell where they belong.

No you are wrong, the whole of nigeria must join hands against the Igbo herdsmen.

5 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Decibel: 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

No you are wrong, the whole of nigeria must join hands against the Igbo herdsmen.
Gbam!! grin
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by ArodewilliamsT: 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
aresa:
Mayor, why are you peddling this hate, misguided and bigoted ramblings by these hateful biafra losers?

Aresa, the enslaved yorrober muslim. I'm sure you'd love to have an Emir in Oyo. grin

11 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by ArodewilliamsT: 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
Shymm3x:

Eko_ile the faggit boy, must you always suck Tinubu's nuts on every thread?

This is about Yoruba, not ya fvcking pilfering ugly master...stay away from this thread, booty bandit.

lmao!
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by ArodewilliamsT: 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
CyberWolf:
See them, the back stabbers and their goons has arrived. These are the afonjas that will always frustrate every Yoruba effort against this beast....Yoruba will have to deal with these kind of people within them. The enemy within is far dangerous than the one outside..

I've always said it, the muslims among yorrobers will be their greatest enemy. They always want to be more islamic than fulani and point fingers at the Igbos as the problem, deflecting attention from their masters.

cc; Aareonakakanfo, passingshot, opcnairaland grin

7 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Decibel: 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
The YAMS are the problem in the south west.

6 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by chaseTE: 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
Decibel:
The YAMS are the problem in the south west.
Please what is the full meaning of YAMS?
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Decibel: 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
chaseTE:
Please what is the full meaning of YAMS?
Yoruba Association of Muslim Supporters.

8 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by chaseTE: 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
Decibel:
Yoruba Association of Muslim Supporters.
LOL
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by zimoni(f): 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
MayorofLagos:

There is a reason he led a delegation to Governor of Oyo State, Lam Adesina. The instance was a declaration by Agbekoya to completely wipe out Fulani herdsmen, first in Oyo, and then outwardly in other lands in the Yoruba Commonwealth. Adesina made him and his crew looked foolish. Olubadan intervened and got Agbekoya to back down. Agbekoya is a cooperative of farmers in Yorubaland....sort of a indigenous labour union for farmers. They are more lethal than Afenifere.

Add to that, when OPC went to work and started killing Fulanis in different states in Yorubaland, instead of retaliating in the contingent Yorubaland, they ambushed and almost wiped out a Yoruba village in Kwara. In response OPC went up there in Kwara and annihilated two Fulani villages....not a single soul was left alive, from the oldest to the infant nursing on its mother's n1pples. They herded their cattles down south to Ibadan as spoils. Emir of Ilorin interceeded on that occassion.

Afenifere has issued a directive....and Im certain Agbekoya and OPC have been notified. Afenifere has issued notice to the traditional rulers as well to guard their domain. Yorubas are upset, Fulani is about to get a whipping....this could very well lead to what would become of Ilorin throne and its bloodline.

Fulani would first be endangered before we the owners of the land become endangered on our own soil.

The line is drawn!

God Bless You Sir. God Bless You Again and Again.

This is what we are talking about not some aresashitt-political-cum-abokee-slave saboteurs.

We have to defend Yorubaland otherwise we are doomed.

I'm glad you opened this thread, this is what we like to read not Igbos vs Yorubas. Igbos are not the enemy, I can say it anywhere.

Sir, I'll like to contact you when I'm in Lagos before the year ends. Ara n tami, o n dun mi baje baje that our people are being attacked on a daily basis at Oke Ogun axis of Oyo State(I've read various complaints from farmers at Agriculture Secion) and Ogun State villages. Authority can't help us, we need to wake up and defend our people.

One again, God Bless You Sir.

9 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
[s]
ArodewilliamsT:

I've always said it, the muslims among yorrobers will be their greatest enemy. They always want to be more islamic than fulani and point fingers at the Igbos as the problem, deflecting attention from their masters.

cc; Aareonakakanfo, passingshot, opcnairaland grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by cheruv: 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
OfoIgbo:

That's why no Igbo must get involved. While we sympathise with Yorubas, they have to deal with it.

All we can assure the Yorubas is that we will not allign with fulanis to do you harm.

Igbos must not repeat the mistake of Nzeogwu and Ifeajina. In 1966 when the sh.it hit the fan, Yorubas aligned with northerners to annihilate the east
I must agree that you're a good student of history! grin
Pandishi! angry
We must stay outta this! The Ofei' federation has to stand up to its feet. If their claims of defeating the Fulani at the battle of Oshogbo in 1840 is to be believed, then something has to be done about the Fulani roaches undecided

9 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by zimoni(f): 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
CyberWolf:
Some of the APC goons here waiting for Buhari led FG to act are just plain daft and myopic...They earlier you guys come to terms that the Sokoto Caliphate has used you guys as a willing tool, the better for you. If you know the outcome of the meeting btw Comassie led ACF and Buhari immediately after the presidential election, you will be very sorry for yourselves..

It's quite disturbing.

Those are the Yoruba Bastardds that are giving us problem in Yorubaland. The only thing they chant is Igbos this Igbos that.

Imagine what that useless SABOTEUR who calls himself Aresa posted on this thread? That tells you Yoruba have a big problem. There are so many Saboteurs who are AbokeeSlave, they are ready to sell the entire Yorubaland and harbour evil for the entire South just for a political position.

The same thing the Bastardds did to Mulikat Akande 4years ago. And when they needed the help of their Masters in the North to clinch a Speaker Position, their Masters Told Them They Are Not Competent To Become A Speaker of House of Rep.

We have a long way to go in Yorubaland, the Saboteurs are going to be frustrating our efforts at liberating our people from the Marauders called Fulani Herdsmen From Hell. Secrets have to be kept away from them otherwise we are doomed.

We'll get over this problem, I believe we will win this war against Fulani Herdsmen From Hell.

Thank God our people are WAKING UP now.

Have a nice rest Bro, don't mind the Saboteurs aka AbokeeSlaves.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by luvmijeje(f): 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
Brawns over brain......... Solutions to issues shouldn't be about killings and spreading of hatred.

Let's analyse Afenifere solution to Fulani herdsmen wahala.
Economically it will be suicidal to the southwest economy because it will lead to scarcity of meat. More ever, most industries depends on the supply of skins, milk, bones talkless of meat to survive.
Believe it or not, they have created thousands of job via traders who deals in the meat business.

Let's talk politically, Afenifere ideas will lead to empowering of touts to carry out jungle justice which will lead to reprisal attack which leads to innocent people been killed.

There is a saying that the beginning of war is known but no one knows how it will end. Everything shouldn't be about jagidijagidi. Shebi you all went to school?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola / Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters / Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.