Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

The Coming War Over Fulani - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Coming War Over Fulani (23903 Views)

Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) / Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos / Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Decibel: 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
luvmijeje:
Brawns over brain......... Solutions to issues shouldn't be about killings and spreading of hatred.

Let's analyse Afenifere solution to Fulani herdsmen wahala.
Economically it will be suicidal to the southwest economy because it will lead to scarcity of meat. More ever, most industries depends on the supply of skins, milk, bones talkless of meat to survive.
Believe it or not, they have created thousands of job via traders who deals in the meat business.

Let's talk politically, Afenifere ideas will lead to empowering of touts to carry out jungle justice which will lead to reprisal attack which leads to innocent people been killed.

There is a saying that the beginning of war is known but no one knows how it will end. Everything shouldn't be about jagidijagidi. Shebi you all went to school?

You sound like Mollie in the AnimalFarm who was always keen on what she benefits from the Master instead of the Concept of Animalism.

11 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by luvmijeje(f): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
Decibel:
You sound like Mollie in the AnimalFarm who was always keen on what she benefits from the Master instead of the Concept of Animalism.

Go away! It's not only mollie I'll sound like.
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by pazienza(m): 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
Fulani problem is not just a Yoruba problem as it affects Igbo farmers too.

The Fulanis are everywhere in Southern Nigeria and Northcentral causing havoc.
But the Yorubas and Middle belters bear the direct impact of the marauding fulani Herdmen due to geographical proximity issues.

But like Ofoigbo rightly opined, Ndiigbo must let the Yorubas and North central fight their own wars themselves, we must not team with them , history demands this. We sit this one out, play it cool, avoid direct involvement as far as possible, only offer the Yorubas and Middle belters our moral support.

They fight their wars alone, while we fight ours alone.

We play it cool, let them( Yorubas and Middle belters) and Fulanis exhaust each other, and when they are both worn out, we break free of Nigeria easily.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by naijaking1: 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
Aufbauh:
"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance" - Confucius

It has become a serious concern to me the way the Igbos are overheating the polity primarily because their preferred candidate GEJ lost the last election. They are fruitlessly employing all avenues to whip up sentiment and garner sympathy to further their lost cause by discrediting the administration of PMB.
If you've not seen the scenario of a man crying more than the bereaved before then the Igbo lamentations for Jonathan lost to the peaceful carriage of an Ijaw man after the election should avail that opportunity.
I observed that this set of people are not good at propaganda as most of their information are distorted and disjointed hence cannot appeal to a reasonable mind.
Somehow, they will find a way to tell their contemptuous south south neighbours how there's a grand conspiracy by the hausa-fulani /Yoruba to marginalize them because of their oil, They will alert the Yoruba how the hausa-fulani has orchestrated plan to invade, islamize and colonize them. They will tell the middle beltan how the fulani has been killing their people without Buhari's response.
Haba Igbos, na only una Waka come? Can't you figure out that no Nigerian is telling you something about the so called fulani agenda that you've make us all to dread? I am from benue state and i can confidently tell you not to cry for us as we are known veteran warriors. It is also noteworthy that the media chooses what to report probably because of interest, if not, to any one my people that was killed by fulani herdsmen i assured you that they've lost close to ten men and hundreds of cows . this is only verifiable from the locals and not the media.
Finally I'll want to ask those that are soliciting our sympathy for war by telling us how much damage fulani have caused us that, how many hausa-fulani people have they kill after the pogrom, series of unprovoked attack against the Igbos in many states of the core north and paramountly the genocide of the civil war.
Enough of this Igbo vague sentiment.

Don't worry, Fulani terrorists are making the same very point Ojukwu tried to warn Nigerians about 40 years ago.
In as much as you, sons of murderous Othman dan Fodio continue to "use and abandon northern minorities, subjugate southerners so that they will never determine their own future" then the Igbo mans' point have been made by your greed and insatiable taste for blood.

I even believe that short sighted Yorubas like the poster have suddenly woken up from slumber to see that Igbos are not the enemy, they are actually Yoruba's best protection from a guaranteed extermination by the Fulani arabs.

6 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by CSTR2: 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
CyberWolf:
We in the Eastern axis are in solidarity with the Yorubas..My only fear is that some of them as usual will go at our back to sell us off angry ....Nevertheless, #OperationFulaniHerdmenMustGo
Click like if you are with me angry
Bros, everybody should answer his/her father's name. Don't speak for the east.
It is madness to repeat the same mistakes of 1967 and expect a different result.
Learn from history.

6 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by kingbasil: 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
Aufbauh:
"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance" - Confucius

[s]It has become a serious concern to me the way the Igbos are overheating the polity primarily because their preferred candidate GEJ lost the last election. They are fruitlessly employing all avenues to whip up sentiment and garner sympathy to further their lost cause by discrediting the administration of PMB.
If you've not seen the scenario of a man crying more than the bereaved before then the Igbo lamentations for Jonathan lost to the peaceful carriage of an Ijaw man after the election should avail that opportunity.
I observed that this set of people are not good at propaganda as most of their information are distorted and disjointed hence cannot appeal to a reasonable mind.
Somehow, they will find a way to tell their contemptuous south south neighbours how there's a grand conspiracy by the hausa-fulani /Yoruba to marginalize them because of their oil, They will alert the Yoruba how the hausa-fulani has orchestrated plan to invade, islamize and colonize them. They will tell the middle beltan how the fulani has been killing their people without Buhari's response.
Haba Igbos, na only una Waka come? Can't you figure out that no Nigerian is telling you something about the so called fulani agenda that you've make us all to dread? I am from benue state and i can confidently tell you not to cry for us as we are known veteran warriors. It is also noteworthy that the media chooses what to report probably because of interest, if not, to any one my people that was killed by fulani herdsmen i assured you that they've lost close to ten men and hundreds of cows . this is only verifiable from the locals and not the media.
Finally I'll want to ask those that are soliciting our sympathy for war by telling us how much damage fulani have caused us that, how many hausa-fulani people have they kill after the pogrom, series of unprovoked attack against the Igbos in many states of the core north and paramountly the genocide of the civil war.
Enough of this Igbo vague sentiment.
[/s]

Wake up to the realities facing you. Mkpi like you... go straf goat...
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Light7: 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
For the herds to scatter, something must be done about the shepherds. I mean the CATTLE REARERS ASSOCIATION, or what ever those barbarians call themselves . There are many young men, who lost a family member to the Fulani massacres. Who will be glad, to go on a suicidal bombing missions, to wipe out all the members of that savagery Association... Those men who lost a family member or two to the Fulanis, must be armed. And them watch how the savages will be massacred.
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Shymm3x: 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2015
luvmijeje:
Brawns over brain......... Solutions to issues shouldn't be about killings and spreading of hatred.

Let's analyse Afenifere solution to Fulani herdsmen wahala.
Economically it will be suicidal to the southwest economy because it will lead to scarcity of meat. More ever, most industries depends on the supply of skins, milk, bones talkless of meat to survive.
Believe it or not, they have created thousands of job via traders who deals in the meat business.

Let's talk politically, Afenifere ideas will lead to empowering of touts to carry out jungle justice which will lead to reprisal attack which leads to innocent people been killed.

There is a saying that the beginning of war is known but no one knows how it will end. Everything shouldn't be about jagidijagidi. Shebi you all went to school?

The fact that you applied the use of "brain over brawn" illogically shows you lack the brain and cerebral prowess for anything. You sound like an illiterate.

Pray tell how you would use ya brain after you have been hacked to death by marauding cow jockeys for absolutely no reason whatsoever? The only reason why you have the audacity to spout nonsense is cos none of ya family members is at the receiving end of such cruelty. If ya brother or sister had been hacked to death - you wouldn't be posting nonsense.

Are Fulani herdsmen the only ones who supply meat? Even if they're, is that enough reason to start killing folks everywhere all over their farmlands? They can keep their meat - there are always alternatives everywhere.

Just shut up...you and your ilk are the reason why Yorubas are treated like slaves everywhere. You lot have got the definition of brain and sophisticated all messed up due to stupidity and illiteracy. The masters of brain over brawn and strategy in the West know that violence begets violence - and you must never appear weak or vulnerable to ya opponents/enemies. That's how white folks have been able to dominate the world for a long time.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by drss(m): 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
amsad19:
Why is all this allegations against fulani alone? ur report is biased and full of hatred to the fulani's. A fulani only fights for revenge he cannot fight just like that. The case in Jos for instance is the people of jos that started by killing their wifes,children and cows.
When a fulani man wins the chairmanship election in 2007 in jos, how many hausa's and fulani's are killed just because one of their own won the election instead of the native jos people? Why didnt u include that in your write-up?
we all have problems and we just have to understand our difference b4 this will end. This will never end by just criticizing one tribe and the other we are 1 let us unite.
taqiyya alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Decibel: 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
Shymm3x:

The fact that you applied the use of "brain over brawn" illogically shows you lack the brain and cerebral prowess for anything. You sound like an illiterate.

Pray tell how you would use ya brain after you have been hacked to death by marauding cow jockeys for absolutely no reason whatsoever? The only reason why you have the audacity to spout nonsense is cos none of ya family members is at the receiving end of such cruelty. If ya brother or sister had been hacked to death - you wouldn't be posting nonsense.

Are Fulani herdsmen the only ones who supply meat? Even if they're, is that enough reason to start killing folks everywhere all over their farmlands? They can keep their meat - there are always alternatives everywhere.

Just shut up...you and your ilk are the reason why Yorubas are treated like slaves everywhere. You lot have got the definition of brain and sophisticated all messed up due to stupidity and illiteracy. The masters of brain over brawn and strategy in the West know that violence begets violence - and you must never appear weak or vulnerable to ya opponents/enemies. That's how white folks have been able to dominate the world for a long time.
Only but unclad truth.
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by kernel501: 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
EdCure:
The war is inevitable. I wonder what is stopping the youths of all affected communities from arming themselves to contain these uncercumcised, barbaric subhumans before they gain more grounds and overwhelm us.

Every non-Hausa/Fulani (especially we Christians) must join forces to obliterate these islamic terrorists and their reprobate leaders back to the pit of hell where they belong.

Count us out... Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Shymm3x: 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
Decibel:
Only but unclad truth.

I just abhor cowardice.

And there's nothing more inglourious than trying to mask the cowardice with stupidity.

Just read what the idiot posted.

If you want to apply brain and play chess, you do so from a position of power/strength - you don't play chess when you appear weak. Else you'll get run over. And that's the story of Yorubas in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Decibel: 11:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
Shymm3x:

I just abhor cowardice.

And there's nothing more inglourious than trying to mask the cowardice with stupidity.

Just read what the idiot posted.
I told her that she sounded like Mollie the white mare in AnimalFarm who was busy asking Napoleon whether there would be sugar available for her if they eventually evicts the owner of the farm as well as ribbons for her neck instead of focusing on the Concept of Animalism.

3 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Shymm3x: 11:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
Decibel:
I told her that she sounded Mollie the white mare in AnimalFarm who was busy asking Napoleon whether there would be sugar available for her if they eventually evicts the owner of the farm as well as ribbons for her neck instead of focusing on the Concept of Animalism.

Nice description, especially the way she cited meat and other crap to buttress the idiocy her post is about. All she cares about is the food - not her fellow Yorubas who are being maimed, raped, and killed for no reason.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by zimoni(f): 11:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
Shymmex is angry.

Tell them, tell the saboteurs and Fulani Slaves.

Awon Saboteurs Oshii.

Nansense.

7 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Decibel: 11:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
Shymm3x:

Nice description, especially the way she cited meat and other crap to buttress the idiocy her post is about. All she cares about is the food - not her fellow Yorubas who are being maimed, raped, and killed for no reason.
Yorubas should stand their ground and tell these marauders called fulani herdsmen that enough is enough cos these criminals have uterior motives of installing fear in the locals thereby installing another gambari as emir.

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by tpiander: 11:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
Shymm3x:

Nice description, especially the way she cited meat and other crap to buttress the idiocy her post is about. All she cares about is the food - not me and my fellows who are being maimed, raped, and killed for no reason.
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Shymm3x: 11:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
zimoni:
Shymmex is angry.

Tell them, tell the saboteurs and Fulani Slaves.

Awon Saboteurs Oshii.

Nansense.

The whole Fulani madness just irks me all the time...it's not even cos of this one alone. The way they just go everywhere killing people for no reason like they're invincible is troubling. That's why I've never been a fan of those people and the Beroms were justified for roasting and eating them.

If you're heartless enough to kill people - then you deserve to be killed as well. End of story.

I don't like heartless folks with no sense of humanity - that's why I'm also not a fan of American foreign policy.

2 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
like I said in the other thread

the Yoruba race seem to have grown balls lately
they now challenge thr masters.
remember
bird wey overfeed dey challenge d gods to wrestle
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Shymm3x: 11:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
Decibel:
Yorubas should stand their ground and tell these marauders called fulani herdsmen that enough is enough cos these criminals have uterior motives of installing fear in the locals thereby installing another gambari as emir.

Word.

You always have to stand ya ground. If they don't stop them now - they're going to get more brazen with time. Maybe when they move from innocent and poor farmers, to other Yorubas - these fools will wake up.
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by tpiander: 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
Shymm3x:

Word.

You always have to stand ya ground. If they don't stop them now - they're going to get more brazen with time. Maybe when they move from innocent and poor farmers, to me and my fellows - these fools will wake up.
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Decibel: 11:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
Shymm3x:

Word.

You always have to stand ya ground. If they don't stop them now - they're going to get more brazen with time. Maybe when they move from innocent and poor farmers, to other Yorubas - these fools will wake up.
...but your kinsmen like aresa, passingshot and the epistle writer Gbawe have not openly condemned any of these nefarious activities of these criminals under the toga of herdsmen cos they're all political abobakus to the politicians unlike you and few others. Their silence on this incessant ethnic cleansing in SW speaks volume.

7 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by zimoni(f): 11:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
Yes.

We either defend our ancestral land or they send us to displaced camps like they are currently doing to the Agatus in Benue State.

Quite pathetic.

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by zimoni(f): 11:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
Decibel:
...but your kinsmen like aresa, passingshot and the epistle writer Gbawe have not openly anything these nefarious activities of these criminals under the toga of herdsmen cos they're all political abobakus to the politicians unlike you and few others. Their silence on this incessant ethnic cleansing in SW speaks volume.

You forgot to mention Omenka. They are sending his people to displaced camps in Benus State on a daily basis yet he only bashed FFK when he described Fulani Hersdmen From Hell as Tse Tse Flies, Leeches and Parasites who sow where they did not reap.

Forget those people. We all know they are SABOTEURS.

They are only after their pay.

Awon Baseje Gbogbo.

7 Likes

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Shymm3x: 12:00am On Oct 04, 2015
Decibel:
...but your kinsmen like aresa, passingshot and the epistle writer Gbawe have not openly anything these nefarious activities of these criminals under the toga of herdsmen cos they're all political abobakus to the politicians unlike you and few others. Their silence on this incessant ethnic cleansing in SW speaks volume.

Lol.

I won't put Uncle Gbawe in the same box as those other two illiterate bumbling bees whose only existence is dependent of sycophancy paid for, by post. He also doesn't get involved in things of this nature.

Aresa the Eko_ile is a faggit and he has got Tinubu's nuts all up in his mouth - down to his oesophagus.

As for Passingsh0t the Passingfaggit of the Ibadan amala-eating fame - the plonker is just a fool with amala for brain matter. The duffer has no brain - just big arse head stuffed with amala and nothing else. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by zimoni(f): 12:02am On Oct 04, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

This Is What They Call Finish Him In Mortal Combat.

Hahahahahahahahahaahhaahhaahahah
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Decibel: 12:10am On Oct 04, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol.

I won't put Uncle Gbawe in the same box as those other two illiterate bumbling bees whose only existence is dependent of sycophancy paid for, by post. He also doesn't get involved in things of this nature.

Aresa the Eko_ile is a faggit and he has got Tinubu's nuts all up in his mouth - down to his oesophagus.

As for Passingsh0t the Passingfaggit of the Ibadan amala-eating fame - the plonker is just a fool with amala for brain matter. The duffer has no brain - just big arse head stuffed with amala and nothing else. grin
FFK can be seen as a mad man but he always stands up for the Yorubas.Thank God for the Afeniferes for reading out the riot acts to these marauders whose cows graze on people's farmlands. Even Soyinka who is from Ogun where these criminals operate with impunity has been keeping mum as his people are being hacked to death only daily basis. It is quite unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by laudate: 12:11am On Oct 04, 2015
naijaking1:
Don't worry, Fulani terrorists are making the same very point Ojukwu tried to warn Nigerians about 40 years ago.
In as much as you, sons of murderous Othman dan Fodio continue to "use and abandon northern minorities, subjugate southerners so that they will never determine their own future" then the Igbo mans' point have been made by your greed and insatiable taste for blood.

I even believe that short sighted Yorubas like the poster have suddenly woken up from slumber to see that Igbos are not the enemy, they are actually Yoruba's best protection from a guaranteed extermination by the Fulani arabs.

The person you were responding to (i.e. Aufbauh), is actually from Benue. I believe you read him, wrong. He is not one of the 'sons of murderous Othman dan Fodio,' to use your own words. His point was that his people have been fighting back against the Fulani for decades, and their staying power and upper hand in some of these skirmishes have been under-reported by the press. angry For instance, he implies that for every one of his people killed by the Fula, his own folks kill ten in retaliation, but this has not been picked up by the press. undecided

His grouse is that the Igbo have taken the situation out of context by sounding alarms that his people have been badly dealt with, even when the case is the reverse. I don't agree with this point, just as I do not agree with his diatribe against the Igbo as I believe it is uncalled for, but I must say however that their resilience is appreciated, and they need everyone's support to resolve this issue to the very end, in a firm decisive manner, as quickly as possible. sad

While I cannot speak for the Yoruba or any other ethnic group, I must say in all honesty that I really think your last statement is rather strange. You believe that "Igbos are not the enemy, they are actually Yoruba's best protection from a guaranteed extermination by the Fulani arabs." This comment left me gobsmacked. shocked shocked How are they the Yoruba's best protection? Pray, do tell. undecided
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by kettykin: 12:14am On Oct 04, 2015
It is well with nigeria.
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Decibel: 12:16am On Oct 04, 2015
zimoni:

You forgot to mention Omenka. They are sending his people to displaced camps in Benus State on a daily basis yet he only bashed FFK when he described Fulani Hersdmen From Hell as Tse Tse Flies, Leeches and Parasites who sow where they did not reap.

Forget those people. We all know they are SABOTEURS.

They are only after their pay.

Awon Baseje Gbogbo.
Are you serious? shockedshocked
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by Shymm3x: 12:21am On Oct 04, 2015
Decibel:
FFK can be seen as a mad man but he always stands up for the Yorubas.Thank God for the Afeniferes for reading out the riot acts to these marauders whose cows graze on people's farmlands. Even Soyinka who is from Ogun where these criminals operate with impunity has been keep mum as his people are being hacked to death only daily basis. It is quite unfortunate.

Obviously, FFK does have his moments from time to time like a broken clock that's right twice a day. grin

But Wole Soyinka has never liked the Fulani and if you're privy to read a lot of articles on Telegraph UK and Guardian UK where he's a contributor/columnist - you'd know that. I guess that's why a lot of Northerners don't like him. I believe he's just chilling for now cos it seems he was talking too much...and as an astute academic, especially one of his pedigree, you shouldn't over-saturate everywhere with your opinions. Hopefully, he'll say something soon.
Re: The Coming War Over Fulani by laudate: 12:24am On Oct 04, 2015
Shymm3x:
Obviously, FFK does have his moments from time to time like a broken clock that's right twice a day. grin

But Wole Soyinka has never liked the Fulani and if you're privy to read a lot of articles on Telegraph UK and Guardian UK where he's a contributor - you'd know that. I guess that's why a lot of Northerners don't like him. I believe he's just chilling for now cos it seems he was talking too much...and as an astute academic, especially one of his pedigree, you shouldn't over-saturate everywhere with your opinions. Hopefully, he'll say something soon.

Which FFK?? shocked Is it the same FFK we all know, or is there another one?? You guys are banking on FFK...seriously? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC / APC NWC Counters Adamu, Aligns With Northern Governors On Power Shift / Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.