Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Is Shipping Of Men's Shirts To Nigeria Allowed? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Shipping Of Men's Shirts To Nigeria Allowed? (1360 Views)

Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid / Want To Know About Men's Shirts/pants Market In Dubai For Small Business Startup / How Much Do You Currently Pay Per Unit For Shipping Of Goods To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Shipping Of Men's Shirts To Nigeria Allowed? by opes: 2:36am On Apr 21, 2009
somebody help me please, is shipping of Men's shirts to Nigeria allowed?
Re: Is Shipping Of Men's Shirts To Nigeria Allowed? by naijacutee(f): 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2009
Let's put it this way : I've hardly met a Nigerian in Nigeria who wears Nigerian-made "corporate wears" to work. . .
Re: Is Shipping Of Men's Shirts To Nigeria Allowed? by opes: 4:58am On Apr 22, 2009
@naijacutee, pls what is ur advise?i dont want to have problem with custom that is why am asking.
Re: Is Shipping Of Men's Shirts To Nigeria Allowed? by OrderBay(f): 1:36am On Apr 24, 2009
You can use the services of www.orderbay.com to purchase and ship the shirts to Nigeria!
Re: Is Shipping Of Men's Shirts To Nigeria Allowed? by hbrednic: 3:31am On Apr 25, 2009
all textile materials for commercial purposes are contraband,
you can only bring them in if you no your wayyyyyyyyyy, aka naijasytle grin grin
Re: Is Shipping Of Men's Shirts To Nigeria Allowed? by opes: 2:30am On Apr 30, 2009
@hbrednic, thanks for the information,
Re: Is Shipping Of Men's Shirts To Nigeria Allowed? by Horus(m): 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2009
opes:

pls what is ur advise?i dont want to have problem with custom that is why am asking.

You can look on the Website of the Nigeria Customs Service: http://www.customs.gov.ng/
Re: Is Shipping Of Men's Shirts To Nigeria Allowed? by ocean73(m): 11:28am On May 01, 2009
Horus:

You can look on the Website of the Nigeria Customs Service: http://www.customs.gov.ng/
thanks for this information.
Re: Is Shipping Of Men's Shirts To Nigeria Allowed? by Profs: 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
Sir,am a Clearing and Forwarding Agent,men,women,bag and shoes are Contraband but as an agent we known how we handle this kind of shippment but not all agent.Sir,i will advice you to cargo it.I can facilitate the clearance at 250 per kilo without asle as soon as you send me the airwaybill no and your consignee id.You can reach me on 08189848346 or heed_2020@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Which Internet Business Has Higher Return And Easy To Learn? / Interswitch Payment Plugin For Opencart / Sabmiller Brewery Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.