Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life (3977 Views)

When She Is Sucking The Damn Life Outa U ( Pics) / When She Says "Its Over" / Kenyan Man Cuts Off Penis, Says Its Useless To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by koife(m): 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
My ex is fond of breaking up with me...I used to take her bad manner as a learning ground and plan for worst days knowing that one day she might just zoom of and never comeback, so I started preparing for judgement day. Funny enough I got used to her attitude, each time she threatens me with break up I will remain calm without fretting, she noticed am no longer worried and at some point stopped. The latest came few days ago when she called it off...on grounds that I must do white wedding in her church, I told her I won't that i'd rather we do it in my church or in a neutral place. Her mom won her over and made her walk out on our 3 years relationship with marriage plans on top gears, saying it must be on their terms or I forget about her daughter. I kept my cool and and left with the later option. Started all over without any relationship, needed to clean my life...reevaluate things at leat for another year before venturing again and then she came bugging my life with the message below.
This lady has put my life in a fix....with lots of breakups and make ups...duno if to start again or not....a lot of my female friends have all left thinking am happy with her but am not...I do really want to move on but its hard when she come crying on the phone.
I need your candid advise pls

Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
it all boils down to one important question.

Do you still love her after everything?

1 Like

Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by macolino(m): 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
I know U still love her,do watever ur mind tells U to do.
Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
Well, she got already an attitude..if u can tolerate that then it's fine to give a try again but if u feel like being with her is like hell then u better stop entertaining her calls & avoid her totally...the more u talk to her, the more u get confused so u better make up ur mind wink

1 Like

Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by MikelEleta(m): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
What advice do you need again. The mum has given you two Options. Do the white wedding in their church or quit. There lies the solution. By the way is it the mum your gettin married to or the lady. I fear for your union because it seems the mum has a strong hold on her which may later backfire when you are married to her. Lots of family decisions may be taking by the mum. I expect you to solve the issue of the church before venturing into that marriage if @ all. Getting married in her church is not a reason to call off any marriage buh what happens after. Will you attend her church or will you attend different churches while married. That's where division comes in. Solve this issues before you even think of marrying that lady. #Peace

2 Likes

Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2015
Teempakguy:
it all boils down to one important question.

Do you still love her after everything?
Apparently he does

Who would put up with even half of that stuff of they didn't grin
Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by AfricanApple(f): 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
if you don't make your decision and cutting all ties with her now, you guys will divorce before your marriage hits 10 years

2 Likes

Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by Precioussilas10: 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
MikelEleta:
What advice do you need again. The mum has given you two Options. Do the white wedding in their church or quit. There lies the solution. By the way is it the mum your gettin married to or the lady. I fear for your union because it seems the mum has a strong hold on her which may later backfire when you are married to her. Lots of family decisions may be taking by the mum. I expect you to solve the issue of the church before venturing into that marriage if @ all. Getting married in her church is not a reason to call off any marriage buh what happens after. Will you attend her church or will you attend different churches while married. That's where division comes in. Solve this issues before you even think of marrying that lady. #Peace
U done talkam finish
Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
Lol. Funny ladie. She's not matured no matter how old she is ... Continue managing her sha , she's your cross to bear
Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
A wise man once said, madness is when you keep doing the same thing expecting different results.

This sounds like a power game relationship, where it's it's either her way or the highway. If you get married, I don't think the rules will change much since compromise doesn't seem to be in her vocab. Be prepared to be her little yes-man. A Robin because she's obviously Batman grin You mr, are bringing a butter knife to a gun fight grin

Be done with the dramatic B.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:
A wise man once said, madness is when you keep doing the same thing expecting different results.

This sounds like a power game relationship, where it's it's either her way or the highway. If you get married, I don't think the rules will change much since compromise doesn't seem to be in her vocab. Be prepared to be her little yes-man. A Robin because she's obviously Batman grin You mr, are bringing a butter knife to a gun fight grin

Be done with the dramatic B.

Honey, candid!

You talk gangster tho, cute! smiley
Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by Nature8(m): 1:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
It's obvious that you still love that girl.. Why not make peace with her?
Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by rheether(f): 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
SEND ME YOUR PIX PLS. YOU ARE CUTE FA ABI NAH THE PHONE MAGIC.

1 Like

Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by koife(m): 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
rheether:
Check my profile
Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Apparently he does

Who would put up with even half of that stuff of they didn't grin
well, i could.
Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by rheether(f): 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
No picture angry
Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by Lawalsuleiman(m): 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
This is a woman who you've seen it all with...She has improved ur temperament and emotions just by learning how to from her actions... she is closer to ideal for you than any other woman out there to be sincere. Hopefully u guys come back together and agree on a suitable venue for the white wedding.
Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by koife(m): 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
rheether:
No picture angry
Check again....just updated bcoz of u...dont put picture on social media...ones u view it and acknowledge I'll take it off....or add me up at fbuk...Josef eja
Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by tosyne2much(m): 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
MikelEleta:
Bros, abeg wetin u dey drink ?
Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by rheether(f): 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
AMAZING! Take your time, dont be in a hurry. MIND you, its your life and she should be ready to accept your decisions.
Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
pinceprinz:

Honey, candid!

You talk gangster tho, cute! smiley

Lol, that's not gangster but ok grin

Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by koife(m): 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
rheether:
AMAZING! Take your time, dont be in a hurry. MIND you, its your life and she should be ready to accept your decisions.
Wots amazing...don't get u...av u seen d pics...pls add me up on fbuk....Josef eja
Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by rheether(f): 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
the pix.
Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, that's not gangster but ok grin
shocked so what'd u call that?

cheesy funny funny pic omg!
Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by koife(m): 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
rheether:
the pix.
Kkk...hope u gonna add up on fbuuk tho
Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by MikelEleta(m): 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros, abeg wetin u dey drink ?
. @ Tosyn na Baileys make sense pass
Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
pinceprinz:

shocked so what'd u call that?

cheesy funny funny pic omg!

It's real talk smiley
Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It's real talk smiley

Hmm ... Should sound normal to an intelligentsia like you smiley but to me, mehn I'd pop champagne if I could reason half your level smiley
Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
pinceprinz:

Hmm ... Should sound normal to an intelligentsia like you smiley but to me, mehn I'd pop champagne if I could reason half your level smiley

Aww, you're so sweet smiley
Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by Shebarh(f): 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ah don't know wah to say.. but be very careful with your decisions
Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by afolwalex20(m): 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
rheether:
koife:

Wots amazing...don't get u...av u seen d pics...pls add me up on fbuk....Josef eja

Just look @ what's going on undecided undecided

U needed our advice..

Meanwhile, u've moved on undecided

2 Likes

Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by koife(m): 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
afolwalex20:

Just look @ what's going on undecided undecided

U needed our advice..

Meanwhile, u've moved on undecided
Yea I desperately when to...infact I want a permanent distraction, something to keep me off her. Trust me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Or Let Your Girlfriend Rock This Outfit ? / How Many Fathers Can Do This To Their Sons???? (pictures). / Wedding Invitation;Why does the bride's name come first?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.