Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

For The Fat People That Wish To Slim Down Their Size - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / For The Fat People That Wish To Slim Down Their Size (4427 Views)

10 Best Way To Slim Down / Cut The Fat Program... / Go Natural! Slim Down And Get Rid Of Excess Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Fat People That Wish To Slim Down Their Size by Horekpeyhemeen: 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT EATING MEAT

Animal Liver, Heart, Other Inner Meat Parts & Dangers AssociatedThe beginning of hyper-cholesterol —Nigerian men are the culprit in this act. Recently, I visited a restaurant to buy food on my way to the ancient city of Abeokuta. As I ordered for rice and plantain with two pieces of 50 Naira meats, I was in complete shock when I saw a man in a paramilitary uniform carrying a bowl of meat containing majorly the inner parts (popular calledinu eranby the Yorubas) with onlytwo wraps of N50 Amala. In his full paramilitary regalia, his belly can be akin to that of a pregnant woman in her third trimester. As I intentionally eat my meal slowly, the man did not waste time to funnel the entire meat combination gluttonously into his oversized body.Would you describe the action as a sign of wealthand good health? The answer is completely yours.While I critically ponder about the action of this man, I noticed many other men order for similar combination of meal but not the same quantity asthe man in the uniform. Then I felt sharing this piece with you might be helpful.Meats are a very good source of dietary protein. In fact, we all need to include a serving of protein in our daily meals. Also, meats are rich in fats which are key in performing certain functions in our body. Having said that, meat are high in saturated fats and excessive consumption of meat (especially the red meat) havebeen found to increase belly fat. The concentration of this saturated fat is found mainly in the internal organs of any animal, whetherpigs, dogs, chickens, goat, cow and others. Have you ever wondered why the inner part of any animal is quite oily or fatty when you cook and the skin part does not produce much oil?No doubts, parts like liver are nutritious providing essential nutrients when consumed. It is particularly rich in iron which can be helpful to women before during and after menstrual periods. Having said that, consuming these internal organs without caution is dangerous and can be lethal. Moderation is very important. It is even much better if you consume these parts excessively and you notice a bloating reaction or weight gain from your body. This way you can quickly check your excesses. Other groups of people that concern me are those who indulge in this habit and yet no commiserate weight gain or protruded belly is seen. Such individuals face more serious health complication in years to come. They all accumulate the fats as subcutaneous, meaning hidden fats. You canread more about that and itsdangers by clicking here. Thin people are usually affected more than visibly fat people.Cholesterolamia is a serious condition which causes blockage of arteries and could later degenerate to the shutting down of the heart in severe cases. If you or anyone around you recklessly indulge in these parts of meat or any other high fatty foods, it is best you put a check now to avoid future health complications. Nobody is saying you should not eat these animalparts, in fact they are nutritious. But just like any other thing in life, too much of it is bad but side effects of some are more severe than others. So, it’s important we let you know.
Re: For The Fat People That Wish To Slim Down Their Size by Horekpeyhemeen: 12:03am On Mar 19, 2016
Glad you are reading this.
They say…knowledge is power!

Today, I want to share with you some amazing secrets
of another SPECIAL Natural plant and why you should
NOT ignore it.

If you Open the kit of your 30 days Natural Fat loss
supplement, you will see 4 bottles of Aloe Vera Gel
along side other supplements...

These Aloe vera Gels Contain natural anti-oxidants
that help to retard the growth of free radicals in the
body.
It scientifically proved that it increases metabolism
and regular intake helps to achieve higher rate of
metabolism and thus contributing to the perfect
Fat loss.

It has rich amounts of protein, collagen that helps
the body to spend the extra energy to assimilate
the collagen protein in the body. Due to this protein
it promotes muscle development and the expenditure
of this extra energy helps in Fat Loss.

Collagen reduces the amount of time that food stored
in the intestine and also lowers the amount of energy
that absorbed from the food and helps to speed up the
metabolism.
It reduces the blood sugar levels as this helps the
sugar slowly enter into the cells without being stored
as fat.

So it helps to keep the blood sugar levels balanced
and as a result keeps you fuller for longer time and
it loses your Fat and burns the extra calories.

It also controls the diabetes problem very efficiently.
You now see how important and healthy this Aloe-
vera plant is to us.
You need to Get 30 days Natural Fat loss
supplement today!
Drink Aloe Gel for healthy you!
For more Info 0n how to get this supplement contact us on 09081232794 (call/whatsapp)
Re: For The Fat People That Wish To Slim Down Their Size by Horekpeyhemeen: 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
Good afternoon everyone,

Hope you’re doing fine this morning.
Today, I will tell you reasons why you NEED to
get 30 days FIT Detox natural supplement today...

Here is why…
If you are tired of using the gym to get rid of
excess ugly fat and it’s not working for you
If you have lots of dresses you have abandoned
in your wardrobe just because of your bigger size
and they no longer fit anymore.

If you're the type with Fat thigh, love handles,
fat around your arms or If you want to get a
flatter belly and get back your amazing body
If your colleague at work or your neighbour had
in one time or the other laughed at you making
jokes or comment on your Fat chubby belly and
you want this to end
If you are a very busy type that goes to work very
early (like 5.30am) and return back home late in
the night (9 or 10pm) and you are looking for a
very easy but effective fat loss program with results
If Any of the above relates to you ...then FIT Detox
Fat Loss Program is for You!
P.S: Contact me today for Free Delivery of FIT Detox.
we delivery within 3-5 working day to residents
outside Lagos state.
P.P.S: Pay “Cash on delivery” is ONLY Available
to Lagos, Abuja, Port harcourt, Ibadan
Re: For The Fat People That Wish To Slim Down Their Size by wilkinsonuk: 8:42am On Mar 20, 2016
Nothing I know, but I want to be slim any how.
Re: For The Fat People That Wish To Slim Down Their Size by Horekpeyhemeen: 10:44am On Mar 20, 2016
pls contact us on 09081232794....... We have natural supplement that would revert you back to your desired size. Delivery anywhere in Nigeria all at affordable prices
Re: For The Fat People That Wish To Slim Down Their Size by Horekpeyhemeen: 10:46am On Mar 20, 2016
What I want to share with you today is VERY
important and I want you to ENSURE you read
this message to the end.

Experts have said that the rate of Nigerians
living with hypertension have jumped from
11 per cent in 1997 to 40 per cent in 2013

They also fingered high salt content in Nigerian
foods, increasing rate of obesity among children
and adults…

Do you also know that…

When there's too much cholesterol in your
bloodstream, can increase your risk of heart
disease, stroke, and peripheral vascular disease.

Cholesterol is a fatty substance your body
needs to rebuild its cells and to make certain
hormones. It's carried throughout your body
in your bloodstream. Your body only requires
a small amount of cholesterol.

Most of your body's cholesterol (about 80%) is
made in your liver. The rest comes from your diet.

Dietary cholesterol is found in foods from animal
sources, such as eggs, meats, and dairy products.

Another cause of high cholesterol is eating foods
that are high in saturated fats and cholesterol.

Other factors that can increase your cholesterol
levels include an inactive lifestyle and being
overweight.

Some medical conditions, such as diabetes,
hypothyroidism, liver disease, and kidney
disease can raise cholesterol levels.

I hope you have learnt one or two things today
from this message.

Take care of your health…

If you have Tummy Fat, fat arm or thigh…you can
NATURALLY detoxify those toxins and free radicals
using the 30 days Natural fat loss supplement which
works within 30 days.

Contact us on how to manage your fats deposition in the body to avoid issues like this on 09081232794(call/whatsapp)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Cholera Vaccine In Circulation-nafdac / How To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face. / Ekiti To Screen And Treat School Children Of Eye Infections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.