Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,733 members, 7,840,843 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

A Nairalander Need Help On How To Prepare Egusi Soup - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander Need Help On How To Prepare Egusi Soup (358 Views)

Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North / Prepare Your Mind, You’re Going To Face Boko Haram – Buratai Tells NDA Graduates / Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Need Help On How To Prepare Egusi Soup by Afokesco(m): 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
I don't know the precise place to post this topic.

The fact is that Anytime my mom or sisters are preparing something to eat, i barely watch them. Because am the only son. The only thing i know how to prepare is EBA and NODDLES.

My family make jest of me all day. Especially when i did something wrong, my dad would say.
"You see your life, common ordinary peper soup u nor sabi arrange".
During my 100 Level at school,
i spent 120k at mama put joint.
My buddies told me to desert mama put stuffs, but i refused.

There was a day i cooked two packets of hugry man indomie.

I only ate five spoons. My buddies

all them all as if they've just been released from prison.

The other day i bought N50 grinded pepper to cook the noddle, they ate little and started
drinking water like CARMEL.

I WAS LIKE "una see food run today"

i didn't border because i'm addicted to pepperish stuffs.

Sometimes i begged for soup from my neighbours. Cos am addicted to egusi soup. I don't mind eating such soup in a year.
Re: A Nairalander Need Help On How To Prepare Egusi Soup by themilanway(m): 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
Egusi soup,your attention is needed.

(1) (Reply)

My 1ST Letter To The Mods- Tjessie / Of Warriors And Heroes Past..fani Kayode / Former Bayelsa Governor, Diepreye Alamieyeseigha, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.