Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

My 1ST Letter To The Mods- Tjessie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My 1ST Letter To The Mods- Tjessie (356 Views)

Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland / Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. / A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My 1ST Letter To The Mods- Tjessie by tjesssie: 8:18am On Oct 04, 2015
Hello MODs,

If you have a rule and can't follow it strictly, then i'll advice you don't create a rule at all.

I am very sure you all MODs and nairalanders have been reading and replying the topic,threads and comments being posted by the igbos and yorubas and how irritating it has been to many like me. The UPDATED RULES has no grounds so far. You named this NAIRALAND(Nigerialand i surpose),buh it only seem clear to me that the MODs find joy to see and promote the war/hating words between the yorubas and the igbos,which most overlook as a joke even if we can tell it is more than WORDS.

MODs,words affects the mind. Please i will appreciate if you follow your UPDATED RULES strictly,wars are not only fought with marchets and axes,the strongest and toughest of weapons are WORDS.

I have also noticed you are fund of pushing important threads like this to the BELOW.

But we are one country one nation, and if you are out to continue the war between this two tribes, then you are really drulling your integrity. Cheers

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Admin Needed On Www.damytechs..com / Tribunal Nullifies PDP House Member’s Election In Ondo / Video - A Typical Day At Rivers State Judicial Panel Of Inquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.