Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" (30781 Views)

“Laide Bakare – My Xperience” Reality Show By Laide Bakare / "koko Mansion" What A Show! / Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by mbulela: 4:07am On Jun 05, 2009
this luckiest dude, are you for real
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2009
We're all itching to watch the kokolets display their thing on stage live grin
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by ekusman(m): 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2009
D BANJI IS A KULL GUY HE MIGHT BE UP TO SOMETHING ELSE DONT CRUCIFY HIM.

Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by nkbaby2(f): 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2009
i hear say d show don start,wetin be d time dem dey show am for hi nolly sef.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2009
you want to watch your fellow sisters showing themselves? grin
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by DisGuy: 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2009
when is the show starting! all these people crucifying him will become addict if its well produced!

what channel is it on?
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2009
why the rush brother? you need to get hooked on hitv first. t
then you can watch the show-if there is a show grin
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by lalaboi(m): 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2009
George_D:

why the rush brother? you need to get hooked on hitv first. t
then you can watch the show-if there is a show grin

Dude. . . .dont you have better things to do?? am not( am sure loads of peeps) interested in what you have to say. . . .you've said too many irrelevant stuffs. . .you made your point . . . .we don hear. . .let ppl who are going to watch the show watch without disturbance abeg tongue
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2009
nobody is stopping anyone from watching the 'show'. even those itching to become
'the show' are also very welcome. what may be 'irrelevant' to you may very well be
very important to another. as for watching without 'disturbance', well unless you're
planning on watching it online for free (which i must inform you will not be possible),
i don't see how posts in NL can stop you from viewing the 'kokolets' in your living
room grin
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by lalaboi(m): 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2009
FOR YA INFO. . . .HITV DEY MY BACKYARD tongue. . . I JUZZ NEED THE TIME COS I DONT WATCH TV TOO OFTEN LOL. . .OR U PISSED YOU WON'T GET TO WATCH IT. . . . KPISH KPSIH LOL. . . .CANT AFFORD HITV?? LOL. . . .WE'LL SORT SOMETHING OUT YEH. . . .DATS WHY DIS THREAD IS HERE. . .TO GIVE YOU UPFATES. . .AND AM SURE THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE WILL HELP YOU TOO. . .

SAFE MAHN. , . tongue
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by wanville(m): 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2009
cry
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by lalaboi(m): 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2009
wanville:

Is there Hitv in North America? its not fair oh! undecided If u no dey 9ja, den nothin 4 u be dat cry cry

i dnt think so. . . , dem nor recognise una lol. . . . .
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2009
lalaboi:

FOR YA INFO. . . .HITV DEY MY BACKYARD tongue. . . I JUZZ NEED THE TIME COS I DONT WATCH TV TOO OFTEN LOL. . .OR U PISSED YOU WON'T GET TO WATCH IT. . . . KPISH KPSIH LOL. . . .CANT AFFORD HITV?? LOL. . . .WE'LL SORT SOMETHING OUT YEH. . . .DATS WHY DIS THREAD IS HERE. . .TO GIVE YOU UPFATES. . .AND AM SURE THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE WILL HELP YOU TOO. . .

SAFE MAHN. , . tongue

On the contrary, maybe I'll be the one giving you all the updates. May interest you to know
that I have HITV, DSTV and a couple of others you don't even know about. What we're saying
here is not whether one has access or not. But the question is: is the show even worth the time?
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by dominique(f): 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2009
George_D:

On the contrary, maybe I'll be the one giving you all the updates. May interest you to know
that I have HITV, DSTV and a couple of others you don't even know about. What we're saying
here is not whether one has access or not. But the question is: is the show even worth the time?
thats the billion kobo question. . . since you're so keen on the show, i'll suggest you should be the official moderator of this thread and give us updates and stuff tongue
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2009
dominique:

thats the billion kobo question. . . since you're so keen on the show, i'll suggest you should be the official moderator of this thread and give us updates and stuff tongue

Ah, yes. Maybe that will not be too bad an idea. Problem is I won't touch it unless you volunteer to be
one of the prospective kokolets. Plus, I'll need access to the inner room too. If I'm to be the 'moderator'
then I need to be able to see stuff others cannot see. That way my updates will be rich enough to
captivate fellow junkies grin
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by dominique(f): 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2009
George_D:

Ah, yes. Maybe that will not be too bad an idea. Problem is I won't touch it unless you volunteer to be
one of the prospective kokolets. Plus, I'll need access to the inner room too. If I'm to be the 'moderator'
then I need to be able to see stuff others cannot see. That way my updates will be rich enough to
captivate fellow junkies grin
[size=18pt]O[/size]n [size=18pt]Y[/size]our [size=18pt]O[/size]wn cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue
all you have to do is watch the gaddem show and give us the updates wiv pics . . .that cant be too hard can it tongue
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2009
dominique:

[size=18pt]O[/size]n [size=18pt]Y[/size]our [size=18pt]O[/size]wn cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue
all you have to do is watch the gaddem show and give us the updates wiv pics . . .that cant be too hard can it tongue

no, it's not that hard. actually it will be hard watching it because it would be
damn too boring unless of course you volunteer to be in it grin
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by lalaboi(m): 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2009
this guy sha. . . , make i just dey press ignore button from now on lol
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 1:13pm On Jun 08, 2009
I'm sure you will not press 'ignore' button anymore when I start providing
you juicy updates on the show that is not! grin
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by dominique(f): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2009
George_D:

I'm sure you will not press 'ignore' button anymore when I start providing
you juicy updates on the show that is not! grin

it will be soooo hard to ignore tongue
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 11:48pm On Jun 08, 2009
the countdown continues.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by soloqy: 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2009
Hnmmmm. The show hasnt started yet? lol
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 10, 2009
soloqy:

Hnmmmm. The show hasnt started yet? lol

JUN3 21!!
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2009
is it june 21 now? it was supposed to have kicked off since 1st
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by dominique(f): 11:50am On Jun 10, 2009
thought it was today june 10. . .warreva tongue
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by urfriend(m): 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2009
Hi All,

Koko Mansion starts the 21st of June 2009.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by lalaboi(m): 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2009
urfriend:

Hi All,

Koko Mansion starts the 21st of June 2009.

Thanks mahn. . . . Person wey get sense lo. . .
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by toluwalomo(m): 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2009
21st is almost here, letz see whether all this hullabaloo will actually be justified.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by urfriend(m): 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2009
well we shall see, grin.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by urfriend(m): 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2009
Koko Mansion is going to be one of the best produced reality show in Nigeria.

The countdown is on
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by soloqy: 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2009
@urfriend

Na here you come hide? lol grin

Your people dey ask you questions for hitv thread o
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2009
ok. 21st is the new date let's hope it doesn't change to 30th grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

BBNaija: 'CeeC Can't Go 10 Minutes Without Talking About Tobi' - Lolu Reveals / BBNaija Viewers Join Housemates To Draw Potrait Of Big Brother (Photos) / Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.