Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,940 members, 7,841,614 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" (30816 Views)

“Laide Bakare – My Xperience” Reality Show By Laide Bakare / "koko Mansion" What A Show! / Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by allboyz(m): 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2009
July 18th grin grin grin
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by ekusman(m): 4:18am On Jun 12, 2009
I pray so , because i am earnestly waiting for that show
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 11:13am On Jun 12, 2009
you want to see the 'kokolets' show their thing? grin
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by koksy(f): 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2009
wat time in june 21 does it start? and pls what channel
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2009
it's supposed to be 18th. who's shifting it to 21st again?!
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by lalaboi(m): 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2009
From the FB page

Yeah, we got the best KOKOLETTES in town!
Yesterday at 11:00am
Final Auditions took place last Friday, and now we have twelve beautiful, talented and smart kokolettes, you need to see them!

Well, i guess all you have to do now is to countdown to the 21st of June, 2009, i am counting, who else is?

http://www.facebook.com/inbox/readupdates.php?id=104201136347
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by mbulela: 4:18am On Jun 17, 2009

Yeah, we got the best KOKOLETTES in town!
Yesterday at 11:00am
Final Auditions took place last Friday, and now we have twelve beautiful, talented and smart kokolettes, you need to see them!

Well, i guess all you have to do now is to countdown to the 21st of June, 2009, i am counting, who else is?

in what
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 1:19pm On Jun 17, 2009
the dates keep shifting. this is not good at all!
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by gloriuss(f): 7:41pm On Jun 18, 2009
@ George D and mbulela, thanks for the update, have been asking everybody who's an anybody when it'll commence but nobodys had a clue, and ive had my eyes glued to channel 204 like crazy, abeg lets hope there's no more delay with regards to koko mansion! Im tired before its already begun. 
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2009
ok. lets keep hoping.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by aieromon(m): 5:53am On Jun 22, 2009
June 21 and still nothing!!!
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 9:58am On Jun 22, 2009
let's be patient. maybe d-bang is still sampling the would be kokolets.
after he's through he will let them us have them grin
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by aieromon(m): 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2009
Still nothin'.
Na wa oh!
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by urfriend(m): 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2009
Hi All,

Were you able to catch the "Koko Tease" tune in to Koko TV (Channel 31) in Nigeria at 6PM.

Watch what the world is saying about the Koko Mansion.

R U READY?!!! June 28th LIVE SHOW, No L O N G Ting!
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2009
did you say june 28th? hump! another shift in date.
no wonder the world doesn't take us serious! grin
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by dominique(f): 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2009
they've shifted it again!!! shocked shocked shocked
i smell a koko rat cheesy tongue
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2009
i smell body heat and sweat grin don't ask me who's! cheesy
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by aieromon(m): 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2009
Stupid 6pm show.better air on the 28th or somebody's gonna be neutered and oh yeah,it ain't gonna be me!
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2009
dominique:

they've shifted it again!!! shocked shocked shocked
i smell a koko rat cheesy tongue
grin grin grin

a Koko Bush Meat cheesy
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by urfriend(m): 9:23am On Jun 24, 2009
Hi all,

If you are abroad and you are interested watching koko mansion online well i have good news for you.You would be able to watch the show live online,more details before tomorrow.

Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 10:56am On Jun 24, 2009
we are more interested in knowing when the show is going to start
not whether we can watch it online. HITV should be ashamed of themselves
for raising people's expectations on a show that keeps shifting dates! grin
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by urfriend(m): 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2009
Hi all,

Koko mansion starts sunday 28th June 2009,at 5pm.

Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2009
urfriend:

Hi all,

Koko mansion starts sunday 28th June 2009,at 5pm.

that is if the date will NOT change again grin
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by urfriend(m): 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2009
A channel has been dedicated to the reality show, Koko Mansion billed to begin airing on Sunday, June 28 from 5pm. Tagged Koko TV, the viewers of HiTV pay television will for the period of two months (July-August) watch Koko Mansion on channel 7 and 31. Highlights of the show will be shown on terrestrial television stations across the country.
Koko T V is currently showing all the arguments for and against Koko Mansion, the controversies as well as intrigues surrounding the reality show. Several top celebrities and artistes such as Julius Agwu, Ifeoma Williams, Jedi, Segun Arinze among others, aired their views on Koko Mansion. Ordinary people in the street, market women, students among others also bared their minds on the oncoming show.
The unveiling of the 12 kokolettes/opening ceremony of Koko Mansion is scheduled for Sunday, June 28 at 3pm. The nation will have the opportunity of seeing the 12 girls that will strive to be the ideal woman for the prize of N5 million, a diamond ring and a luxury car. The show is being supported by Nigerian Breweries Plc and Jagal among others.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2009
seeing is believing. let sunday 28th come first then we will know
whether all thia noise is true.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by davidif: 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2009
Go into a competition to become Dbanj's kokolette (bedmate)? Such disrespect for the nigerian female!!

what kind of nonsens is this?? i thought Nigerians had more class than this. This is just like American TV. Nonsense.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by mimikwasi: 11:46am On Jun 25, 2009
I've never really lived in Nigeria, we left when I was a baby. However since I've started following Nigerian entertainment
I realise that Nigerians are too harsh on there own artists and muiscians, its really unfair. For example the goverment
ban certain Nigerian songs because of indecent lyrics yet American rap songs which are ten times worse are always welcomed.
As for the Koko Mansion, trust me I would never be in support of any kind of show that degrades Nigerian women, however
think about this logically, would someone in D'banjs position honestly need to go to the trouble of launching a TV show to sleep
with a beutiful women or to find a wife? I think you know the answer to that question. Nigerian entertainment is stepping up, we
need to support it not knock it, its just entertainment at the end of the day. wink wink
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by urfriend(m): 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2009
The Countdown has Just Begun

The public have been rife with speculative opinions on the Koko Mansion. In fact, from observations, it seems like a whole lot of people are looking forward to watching the show for some of the wrong reasons – no wonder this noble project has enjoyed its unfair share of controversy. Beer buddies, over bottles of intoxicating liquor often banter quite loudly, about the prospect of seeing some flesh on the show. Well, it wouldn’t be right to burst their bubbles, but they’d be better off expecting to see some flesh on Larry King Live than get any on the Koko Mansion. The truth is that, in as much as D’banj is a provocatively enigmatic brand, it would be extremely judgmental to assume that just because D’banj’s music oftentimes inclines towards the suggestive, that a show anchored by him would provide some lewd content for our pervasive imaginations. Bad thinking. As a matter of fact, without any intent to launder the Koko master’s image, D’banj is actually a self-conscious socially responsible entertainer, who takes his business seriously, with an in-depth understanding of what giving back to society means.

So, it’s hard to understand why my beer buddies have refused to give up their Playboy Mansion fantasies, and begin to look forward to the possibilities of having D’banj, and the able Koko Mansion team, expose them to the finer qualities of womanhood in Nigeria – I’m certain many eligible bachelors will find it interesting to discover what 12 young Nigerian women, and the general public will project as the virtues of the ideal Nigerian woman.

So, yeah – the countdown has just begun, and people are already talking about their expectations. One of the celebrities interviewed had a very rib-cracking opinion – more like some advice – in fact, Julius Agwu was emphatic about his warning to the producers to insist on a full body scan of all the applicants, because he suspects a few guys had also applied to the show. I wish I could graphically recreate that joke, but hey, it’s probably another reason for you to tune in to the Koko Channel which opened on Sunday the 21st – and of course, for now, the momentum is rapidly building towards the official opening on Sunday, the 28th.

By Sunday, of course there’d be a whole new topic for discussion amongst beer buddies, and eligible bachelors, because that’s when the 12 dynamic young ladies will be unveiled to the public. So, stay glued to the Koko Channel, and of course, the koko mansion website at www.kokomansion.tv to get your regular fix on all the juicy behind the scene pictures, videos, and perchance a few stories for all the family to swap during dinner.
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2009
[b]Dbanj: KOKO MANSION! I'm not looking for a wife.

The meaning of the KOKO by Dbanj via

http://www.kokomansion.tv/showvideos.php?id=1

When we did TongoLo, because it wasn't called the KOKO
I did Tongolo and everybody from the tongolo choose the KOKO
And they asked me what is the meaning of the KOKO?
And I said the KOKO can be anything you wanted to be.
Inshort the KOKO is the main thing!
Far back as when I was young, I watch NTA 10 channel 5! I remember!
As a yoruba channel, they show news and all this!  grin
@ 7.00 O'clock they always show a programmed called "KOKO IROYIN"
Meaning that the borne of contention of this news! the highlights of this news!
So for me when I started and people said KOKO was something else,
they described KOKO meaning as different things and I was like ha! wow! I like that.
I spoke to Don Jazzy and he said: do not tell them anything! and I said ha hmm there's nothing.
But for me I did the KOKO because I wanted to tell you something!
what I wanted to tell you that time sef, I haven't even told you!  tongue

TO BE CONTINUED [/b]
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2009
i don't believe all these crap. big deal, whether d-bang is looking
for a bedmate or not, time will tell. just let the show begin. we've
run out of patience with these cheap talk!
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by aieromon(m): 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2009
@urfriend
Why KokoTV1 and KokoTV2?
Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by GeorgeD1(m): 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2009
they couldn.t come up with a better name, i guess grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photo) / Princess Onyejekwe And Rico Swavey Dated Before BBNaija (Video) / Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.