Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) (44616 Views)

Broad Street, Lagos In 1950 Vs Today (picture) / Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan / Lamentations Of A PMB Supporter - By CACAWA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) by melzabull(f): 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
MadCow1:

With regards to the tweet posted, it without a doubt reeks of double standards. I hold the current president up to the same standards I held former President Jonathan.

The Nyanya bombing is totally inexcusable.

That said; This is the first time bombs have gone off in Abuja under the current administration. The harsh truth is that there is very little the security agencies can do to stop a bombing attack if they don't have any intelligence information pre - warning them of an impending attack.

What now would make the world of difference is in the reaction. I expect the President to react better than the former President did.

Nuff said.
Noted!

obailala:
Judging from both tweets, the dude is a joker...

Regarding the bombings, I have always been of the opinion that the most formidable weapon of warfare is a person who is willing and happy to take his/her life especially as a suicide bomber. This situation hardly has any thing to do with the competence of any security force (be it under gej or pmb); only God can protect under such circumstances.

However, when it comes to a ragtag insurgence taking over several towns and LGAs for months, I think that is a clear sign that someone isnt doing a really good job.
Noted!
Re: The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
modath:

Shallow thinkers like you cannot analyse that the ONLY reason the clueless inept unheroic simpleton did not raise a finger was because he was eyeing a 2nd term & also looking the other way while his nsa & service chiefs were robbing the nation.

By the time the sorry excuse of leader realised the errors of his ways, it was 6wks to an election that he went on to plunder the nation's dwindling resources to manipulate..

God in his infinite mercies made sure he lost it despite the dollars he let loose into the polity& will continue to appreciate him for it.

There was no way jona wouldn't have failed when all he surrounded himself with are party thieving goats & online dunces who could not set him on the right path when it became obvious the country was on a one way ticket to st. Nowhere...

Post of the day
Re: The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) by Jtmanager(m): 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
Awon Werey
Re: The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) by modath(f): 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
Musicminista:
Im proud to call you my fellow Nigerian.

Thank you for the vote of confidence.. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) by free13: 9:16am On Oct 06, 2015
Stupid logic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors / Dangote Visits President-Elect Bola Tinubu To Congratulate Him / Saleh Abdu Lukat Weds Nana Asmau Mukhtar Shagari - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.