Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) (44623 Views)

Broad Street, Lagos In 1950 Vs Today (picture) / Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan / Lamentations Of A PMB Supporter - By CACAWA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) by Halimi24: 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
AnneMomoh:
Learn to make your point without insult

Whenever I see _idiots&dafts like u who mention me

I lose all sense of control

Correction;I don't insult I only describe
Re: The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) by Halimi24: 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

... And the Islamist terrorist keeps running circumventing.

Illiterate cow herder... grin

Go to the Bush and meet your brothers, The Internet is not for your type.

Continue displaying ur _stupidity 4 all 2 see

I know pple like u

Big mouthed online &

meek,awkward,cowardly&a push over offline

If I trace ur IP address

eh!!!!!!

U go change ur name 2

am sorry

Or na devil cause am
Re: The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) by picknstake: 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
FOR THOSE WHO PLAY MIDNIGHT AND EARLY MORNING MATCHES HERE ARE SOME PICKS TO CHOOSE FROM http://www.picknstake.com/2015/10/midnight-and-early-morning-matches-0304.html
Re: The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) by AnneMomoh: 11:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
learn to make your point without insults

Pple that insult other pple to make a point :

Have Inferiority Complex
Were Sexually assulted as a Kid
Lived a Life of Poverty and Rejection when growing
Are usually on Abusive Drugs

And usually have low esteem and the only way to suppress these negative quality about them is to insult pple online.

Halimi24:

Whenever I see _idiots&dafts like u who mention me

I lose all sense of control

Correction;I don't insult I only describe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) by Halimi24: 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
AnneMomoh:
learn to make your point without insults

Pple that insult other pple to make a point :

Have Inferiority Complex
Were Sexually assulted as a Kid
Lived a Life of Poverty and Rejection when growing
Are usually on Abusive Drugs

And usually have low esteem and the only way to suppress these negative quality about them is to insult pple online

Am all of d above& more

Happy now??
Re: The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) by AnneMomoh: 12:04am On Oct 04, 2015
i can never be happy that you are suffering from.such negative characteristics.

You may need psychological help so that it does not worsen.

And there is no need to keep bolden your messages when commenting, pple that do dat feel other pple must listen to them, such pple feel they are not heard enough.

The above is also is psychological deficiency.

Halimi24:

Am all of d above& more

Happy now??

4 Likes

Re: The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) by Halimi24: 12:13am On Oct 04, 2015
AnneMomoh:
i can never be happy that you are suffering from.such negative characteristics.

You may need psychological help so that it does not worsen.

And there is no need to keep bolden your messages when commenting, pple that do dat feel other pple must listen to them, such pple feel they are not heard enough.

The above is also is psychological deficiency.

Like seriously

U have really got 2 take a chill pill

Go get urself a sense of humor

B4 mentioning me again

Toodle oo
Re: The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) by AnneMomoh: 12:37am On Oct 04, 2015
Halimi24:

Like seriously
B4 mentioning me again
Toodle oo

Humour?
Does this sound like a joke to you?
It best you treat urself before it gets out of hand

3 Likes

Re: The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) by AnneMomoh: 12:39am On Oct 04, 2015
Halimi24:

Like seriously
B4 mentioning me again
Toodle oo

Humour?
Re: The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) by TalkingBird: 1:00am On Oct 04, 2015
Ecclesiates 8: 9.
Re: The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) by Halimi24: 1:21am On Oct 04, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Humour?
Seriously
Go _fuck urself
Re: The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) by AnneMomoh: 1:28am On Oct 04, 2015
Halimi24:

Seriously

Go _fuck urself

ok. Hope that makes u feel better?

its not really easy going through a deficiency like yours.

i will love it if you insult me more, it will actually make you release that negative energy.

1 Like

Re: The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) by Halimi24: 1:34am On Oct 04, 2015
AnneMomoh:

ok. Hope that makes u feel better?

its not really easy going through a deficiency like yours.

i will love it if you insult me more, it will actually make you release that negative energy.

Passive aggressive _bitch

Re: The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:36am On Oct 04, 2015
modath:

There is a time for EVERYTHING.... NOW is not the time to make comparisons, human lives should not be tools to score political points...

I am not absolving Jona of any blame, if action had been taken when BH were still a rag tag group, instead of babying them in order to have good standing in preparation for elections...we would not be having this conversation today.

Now we no longer have BH claiming our territories or terrorising our soldiers into scampering for safety...

US just had a crazy guy shout up a community college in Oregon a few days ago, there will always be anti social psychopaths.

It's the reaction to violent acts that sets LEADERS apart....

PMB is still my guy & would remain so until he STOPS making efforts to clean up the nation....

Hypocrites like you remember now to pray because it is human lives and not blame leadership anymore...

You remember Jonathan should have crushed BH at infant stage but forget the outcry of your god;buhari at same infant stage... whose bigotry forced him to tribalize BH and blackmail Jonathan tagging the war as aimed against North...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) by belente(m): 1:39am On Oct 04, 2015
Trut:
Even devil shiver at the kind of lies that oozes out from APC supporters

a beg no kill me with laff
Re: The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) by BushidoBlue(m): 2:04am On Oct 04, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Humour?

You really don't need to trade words with block heads.
Cute smile wink
Re: The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) by Halimi24: 2:13am On Oct 04, 2015
BushidoBlue:

You really don't need to trade words with block heads.
Cute smile wink

Its ur mama dats a blockhead

Sex starved cowardly mofo

Do u see how I directly quoted ur post??

U aint even got d balls 2 do dat

Weak little boy

Bushido blue following 250 monikers

238 of those monikers are female

Sir I bow 4 ur woman wrapping skills
Re: The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) by pedrilo: 2:20am On Oct 04, 2015
Everything about this thread is BAD!
Re: The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) by BushidoBlue(m): 2:22am On Oct 04, 2015
Halimi24:

Its my mama dats a blockhead

I Halimi24 am ex starved cowardly mofo

Do u see how I directly begged you to bleep me on ur post??

Bushido blue following 250 monikers

238 of those monikers are female

Sir I bow 4 ur woman wrapping skills

While in that position, here, suck....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) by Halimi24: 2:36am On Oct 04, 2015
BushidoBlue:

While in that position, here, suck....

No thanks

I don't want HIV/AIDS 4 breakfast
Re: The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) by mandax: 2:41am On Oct 04, 2015
TechRev:
Maaaad maad people.
And they get annoyed.when the place is called a zoooooo.
.Crude oil in the Niger delta is their concern. Even if Nigeria is burning, so long as crude oil flows from the former southeast region, don't tell them Nigeria is not working for all.

Again, when they look at the high rise of Lagos, they believe they are making it in Nigeria, but forget that entire Yoruba land outside Lagos remain stagnant.
Re: The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) by BushidoBlue(m): 2:42am On Oct 04, 2015
Halimi24:

No thanks

I don't want to infect you with HIV/AIDS 4 breakfast

You are welcome dear, how thoughtful of you. Meanwhile have you taken your ARV's I hear they dispense them right there in Wuse.
Re: The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) by obailala(m): 2:43am On Oct 04, 2015
melzabull:
madcow1, obailala

what sayest thou?
Judging from both tweets, the dude is a joker...

Regarding the bombings, I have always been of the opinion that the most formidable weapon of warfare is a person who is willing and happy to take his/her life especially as a suicide bomber. This situation hardly has any thing to do with the competence of any security force (be it under gej or pmb); only God can protect under such circumstances.

However, when it comes to a ragtag insurgence taking over several towns and LGAs for months, I think that is a clear sign that someone isnt doing a really good job.
Re: The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) by mandax: 2:46am On Oct 04, 2015
Only a tiny fraction of Yoruba understand the truth that Yoruba land MUST have developed more than what is on ground today but for the constraints of One Nigeria.

Some Yoruba guys foolishly believe that with their internet wars, they are intimidating Biafra people from leaving Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) by fleet7(m): 2:48am On Oct 04, 2015
[quote author=Ymodulus post=38635793]

But Technically he never lied in his tweet. I also know all the neighborhood crook MD cranny of Nyanya , Karu , Orozo Karshi Kurudu, Aya , asokoro etc and the poster never lied.

I give him a 10/10.

Look at last year Nyanya bomb blast, Nyanya to AYA is not up to 10minutes when the road is free without go slow. It's just a straight way less than 8minutes. Yet we saw a national tragedy in which the president rather than addressing the issue left for a party to dance and twerk his waste out.

It's really sadonic[/quote

Apc e-warrior please give it a rest we know your antics trying to give your confused party a soft landing won't bring back the dead.
Re: The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) by SeverusSnape(m): 2:56am On Oct 04, 2015
Halimi24:

Continue displaying ur _stupidity 4 all 2 see
I know pple like u
Big mouthed online &
meek,awkward,cowardly&a push over offline
If I trace ur IP address
eh!!!!!!
U go change ur name 2
am sorry
Or na devil cause am

Please trace it. Coward.
That's how you guys are always "tracing".
Foolish guy hiding under female gender identity.

6 Likes

Re: The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) by mandax: 2:59am On Oct 04, 2015
obailala:
Judging from both tweets, the dude is a joker...

Regarding the bombings, I have always been of the opinion that the most formidable weapon of warfare is a person who is willing and happy to take his/her life especially as a suicide bomber. This situation hardly has any thing to do with the competence of any security force (be it under gej or pmb); only God can protect under such circumstances.

However, when it comes to a ragtag insurgence taking over several towns and LGAs for months, I think that is a clear sign that someone isnt doing a really good job.

Yes, only God can stop a Boko suicide bomber who believes if he or she does the killing, heaven is waiting for him or her.

Another solution to Boko Haram is splitting Nigeria into smaller and more manageable countries, because Boko Haram is a religious organization gunning to make Nigeria an Islamic country governed by sharia criminal laws.

Nearly half of Yoruba practice Islam, so Yoruba may not resist sharia criminal laws much.

But some Yoruba now conduct ideological war on Biafra, by aiming to have Biafra as part of Nigeria because unfortunately, crude oil is in or near Biafra land.
Re: The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) by Billygee2u: 3:02am On Oct 04, 2015
DonXavi:
APC is a party of hypocrites. The way I am seeing APC, Nigeria may be worse after 4 years of APC rule than it is today.
Re: The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) by Billygee2u: 3:02am On Oct 04, 2015
Godfullsam:
The tweeter handler has allowed partisan politics to becloud his sense of reasoning.
obum88:
I love APC alot. They must come up with a defence.
Re: The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) by Billygee2u: 3:09am On Oct 04, 2015
babaijesha1:
The APC as a party has a degree in advanced lies and deceit gotten from the devil university so what do you expect ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC / Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him / Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.