Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

My Daily Skin Care Routine-the Secrete Behind Flawless Skin. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Daily Skin Care Routine-the Secrete Behind Flawless Skin. (15563 Views)

The Skin Care Routine That Works / Introducing A Scientific Breakthrough. Novage Skin Care Routine / For Ladies On Natural Hair:How To Plan A Healthy Hair Care Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daily Skin Care Routine-the Secrete Behind Flawless Skin. by africanqueeny: 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
Sup guys.
I know everybody want a flawless skin, And we are trying all we could to achieve that goal. Okay,here am going to tell you what am doing to achieve my own goal . But I want you to know this,before you can get a spot free body,you need to invest your time in doing this. That the fact. I once has a dark armpit,it was so irritating and shameful to me. I once has a spot free face but now I got some spot on my face. Not only that, my eyes are a little bit dark ,same thing around my nose. But last week sunday ,my friends and neighbors started commenting on it. (Oju e ma n dan etc) ki lo n je etc.I have tried a lot of tube,creams and gel ,starting from funbait A to funbait Z (don't laugh me),but they r not working cause am not using it the right way . But now,omo, my face don dey frosh die, my armpit getting lighter ,my skin getting fresher , the spot on my body is fading ... I only used it for 5 days o, what if I followed this routine for a year?...do you wanna no my routine, type yes if you are interested in knowing.

1 Like

Re: My Daily Skin Care Routine-the Secrete Behind Flawless Skin. by delishpot: 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
africanqueeny:
Sup guys.
I know everybody want a flawless skin, And we are trying all we could to achieve that goal. Okay,here am going to tell you what am doing to achieve my own goal . But I want you to know this,before you can get a spot free body,you need to invest your time in doing this. That the fact. I once has a dark armpit,it was so irritating and shameful to me. I once has a spot free face but now I got some spot on my face. Not only that, my eyes are a little bit dark ,same thing around my nose. But last week sunday ,my friends and neighbors started commenting on it. (Oju e ma n dan etc) ki lo n je etc.I have tried a lot of tube,creams and gel ,starting from funbait A to funbait Z (don't laugh me),but they r not working cause am not using it the right way . But now,omo, my face don dey frosh die, my armpit getting lighter ,my skin getting fresher , the spot on my body is fading ... I only used it for 5 days o, what if I followed this routine for a year?...do you wanna no my routine, type yes if you are interested in knowing.

Me sef want fresh o. Spill the beans please cool

1 Like

Re: My Daily Skin Care Routine-the Secrete Behind Flawless Skin. by africanqueeny: 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
delishpot:

Me sef want fresh o. Spill the beans please cool
Do you no the secret to a flawless body?you need to exfoliate,tone and moisturize your face ,same thing applies to your body
Re: My Daily Skin Care Routine-the Secrete Behind Flawless Skin. by delishpot: 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
africanqueeny:

Do you no the secret to a flawless body?you need to exfoliate,tone and moisturize your face ,same thing applies to your body

Ok o. So how does one do all that naturaly?
Re: My Daily Skin Care Routine-the Secrete Behind Flawless Skin. by Swissheart(f): 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
Tell us......me self wan fine
Re: My Daily Skin Care Routine-the Secrete Behind Flawless Skin. by africanqueeny: 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
delishpot:

Ok o. So how does one do all that naturaly?
... Here we go
You have to look for exfoliate soap,toning soap,nice body wash(moisturizer),anti spot. Soap...otan
Re: My Daily Skin Care Routine-the Secrete Behind Flawless Skin. by africanqueeny: 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
... Here we go
You have to look for exfoliate soap,toning
soap,nice body wash(moisturizer),anti spot.
Soap...
Am using idole soap for exfoliating and toning,caro tone soap for toning and spot remover,dettol soap for germs free, and dettol liquid too... And lemon fresh body wash for moisturising ,for d spot and rashes...bobo,e work die,but tym consuming
Re: My Daily Skin Care Routine-the Secrete Behind Flawless Skin. by africanqueeny: 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
... Here we go
Soap...
Am using idole soap for exfoliating and toning,caro tone soap for toning and spot remover,dettol soap for germs free, and dettol liquid too... And lemon fresh body wash for moisturising ,for d spot and rashes...bobo,e work die,but tym consuming...that for the whole body
Re: My Daily Skin Care Routine-the Secrete Behind Flawless Skin. by africanqueeny: 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
As for my face,I do double cleansing. After rubbing those soap on my face one after the other,I will pat my face dry then apply my cleanser...am using two cleanser.one for toning the other one for spot and the other one to refresh my skin. Am. Using dermaliss for toning and 2000-n-6 for spot and refreshing...to be sincer I love 2000-n -6...my best cleanser so far. Sometimes I don't use dermaliss.
I will use 2000-n-6 first,before using dermaliss
That for the cleansing
Next...any question b4 I proceed?

3 Likes

Re: My Daily Skin Care Routine-the Secrete Behind Flawless Skin. by delishpot: 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
Wow. Thanks for the info. I will try to look for these kinds of products. my skin need help no be small. Its not as fresh as it used to be.

What is best for the skin though?As in the body

1 Like

Re: My Daily Skin Care Routine-the Secrete Behind Flawless Skin. by africanqueeny: 7:23am On Oct 04, 2015
delishpot:
Wow. Thanks for the info. I will try to look for these kinds of products. my skin need help no be small. Its not as fresh as it used to be.

What is best for the skin though?As in the body

Am not tro with the face sir....but as long as you get those soaps and body wash, you are good to go with any cream. Tho it depends on what you want,if you want to tone your skin or bleach your skin,or you just want it to glow,you can go for any cream of your choice. But, trust me,those soaps is even better than some creams...after using it,you will notice that your body Is glowing and lighter...but if you wanna usse any cream,I will advice you to go for one of the soap brand...eg dettol soap and dettol cream ...gonna tell u in full later.
Re: My Daily Skin Care Routine-the Secrete Behind Flawless Skin. by homesodear: 8:35am On Oct 04, 2015
www.facebook.com/flawlessskinmanagers

ONLINE AND PRACTICAL CLASSES.

The Nigerian woman is fast becoming aware about the hazardous effects of toxic chemicals and are paying close attention to what they ingest and even apply on the skin. More and more people are now looking for natural and organic skincare products to replace conventional ones in the stores.

Natural skincare products work in synergy with our skin structure to correct existing skincare problems. This because most natural skin ingredients are fresh, made in smaller batches, don’t have a very long shelf life, produces more visible results, contains active ingredients which are readily available for the skim to recognize and utilize and are ultimately free from toxins!

Join my ongoing exclusive online class to learn
Black Body soap mix, Whitening Facial mask
Emulsified body polishes, Solid Lotion Bars,
Classic body butters,
Milk lotion
Soft moisturizing cream for all natural lightening and lightening hyper pigmented, sun burnt skin
And more!

Gate pass #5000.

For an hands on practical class join us on Sat. 10th October, 2015

Venue Wellness place, Second floor
Buffalo House, 2 Allen
(Next to Zaas Hotel)
Ikeja
Lagos

Time:10am-4pm

Fee: N10,000

Feel free to buzz for more info on Whatsapp 08034917464 or BBM: 58FBE604. You are what you put on your skin!

Re: My Daily Skin Care Routine-the Secrete Behind Flawless Skin. by delishpot: 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
africanqueeny:

Am not tro with the face sir....but as long as you get those soaps and body wash, you are good to go with any cream. Tho it depends on what you want,if you want to tone your skin or bleach your skin,or you just want it to glow,you can go for any cream of your choice. But, trust me,those soaps is even better than some creams...after using it,you will notice that your body Is glowing and lighter...but if you wanna usse any cream,I will advice you to go for one of the soap brand...eg dettol soap and dettol cream ...gonna tell u in full later.

Thank you very much. I just want to mantain my natural skin tone. just to have it clear.
Re: My Daily Skin Care Routine-the Secrete Behind Flawless Skin. by Gigihealth: 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
Skin care is a very important part of our beauty routine, and regardless of your skin type, they are some common mistakes we make, which can also be detrimental to the health of their skin. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/skin-care-mistakes-almost-everyone-makes/
Re: My Daily Skin Care Routine-the Secrete Behind Flawless Skin. by afroditewigs: 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
Re: My Daily Skin Care Routine-the Secrete Behind Flawless Skin. by tifanny: 11:42am On Aug 01, 2016
. delishpot: Quote Post
africanqueeny :
Am not tro with the face sir....but as long as you
get those soaps and body wash, you are good to
go with any cream. Tho it depends on what you
want,if you want to tone your skin or bleach your
skin,or you just want it to glow,you can go for
any cream of your choice. But, trust me,those
soaps is even better than some creams...after
using it,you will notice that your body Is glowing
and lighter...but if you wanna usse any cream,I
will advice you to go for one of the soap
brand...eg dettol soap and dettol cream ...gonna
tell u in full later.

if am using those soaps will I apply one and leave if for some time wash if off apply the other one nd kip doing it this way untill I apply all d soaps or am going to apply all at a time nd leave it for a while before washing it off??
Re: My Daily Skin Care Routine-the Secrete Behind Flawless Skin. by FlawlesSkincare: 11:47am On Oct 20, 2016
Our best selling stretch mark solution is uniquely formulated to effectively remove all kinds of stretch marks on the skin & all areas of the body. Results guaranteed! Delivery Available Nationwide.
Call or whatsapp : 09090904643. Join us on bbm : 7ae07f09. Email us @ chichisflawlessskincare@gmail.com
Price : 10,000.
Size: 3.3oz ( 100ml )

Re: My Daily Skin Care Routine-the Secrete Behind Flawless Skin. by novdec: 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
I often use natural materials to remove tags on my face. For example, you can use castor oil.

This kind of oil can aid in dissolving and getting rid of unexpected skin outgrowths without scar appearance. Due to be loaded with essential nutrients, it plays an important role in keeping your skin staying both soft and healthy.

How to apply:

-Mix castor oil in baking soda by 1 : 2 ration to create a paste
-Add a few drops of peppermint oil or lemon oil to the paste ( Optionally)
-Rub the paste over the skin tags
-Place a bandage to cover it
-Leave it on overnight
-Rinse it off with lukewarm water next morning
- Practise the treatment regularly within two weeks or till the tag is removed

Click this link to get more details: https://authorityremedies.com/how-to-get-rid-of-skin-tags/
Re: My Daily Skin Care Routine-the Secrete Behind Flawless Skin. by tareluv(f): 11:15am On Nov 04, 2017
WITH OUR OMEGA THREE SALMON OIL AND WHITE GERM OIL AND OTHER GNLD NEO LIFE PRODUCT YOUR SKIN WILL BECOME SHINING AND HELPS IN GOOD HAIR GROWTH AVOIDS HAIR BREAKAGE AND MAKES SKIN SMOTHER AND LOOK YOUNGER,REDUCES WRINKLES,PIMPLES FROM FACE, WE DELIVER EVERYWHERE IN NIGERIA,SIMPLY CALL 09069494067,07018115377 FOR YOUR ORDERS
Re: My Daily Skin Care Routine-the Secrete Behind Flawless Skin. by MimiTalk: 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
Five organic Shower Gel promotes a spotless skin. Pehearps the perfect brand out there only

Re: My Daily Skin Care Routine-the Secrete Behind Flawless Skin. by MimiTalk: 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
cool

Re: My Daily Skin Care Routine-the Secrete Behind Flawless Skin. by Ekenetic(m): 6:59am On Apr 25, 2019
africanqueeny:
... Here we go
Soap...
Am using idole soap for exfoliating and toning,caro tone soap for toning and spot remover,dettol soap for germs free, and dettol liquid too... And lemon fresh body wash for moisturising ,for d spot and rashes...bobo,e work die,but tym consuming
how do u make use of all these soaps at once?
Re: My Daily Skin Care Routine-the Secrete Behind Flawless Skin. by larrydan: 11:21am On May 03, 2019
On my puberty period i got ugly face full of acne .My skin is very fat and the most problematic zones on my face are around nose and on forehead. I have tried many different creams and even some chemicals what killed the protective layer of the skin. My mother bought some organic creams by Modere https://abodycandle.com/ , the most better effect was after i stated to use The (key skin collection combo) that cream collection captures dirt and excess oils with powerful, yet gentle ingredients to reveal a fresh complexion. . All the acne disappear , the skin became smooth with a health colour in just a 4 week .I recommend to everyone who has the problematic skin , you will remain thankful.
Re: My Daily Skin Care Routine-the Secrete Behind Flawless Skin. by Dinah247: 12:00am On Jun 26, 2020
[quote author=Ekenetic post=77834192]how do u make use of all these soaps at once?[/qupote]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyMXajscvtw
Re: My Daily Skin Care Routine-the Secrete Behind Flawless Skin. by rtbd(m): 4:24pm On Mar 03, 2022
There are 4 primary factors that contribute to the health of your skin: protection from external aggressors, nutrition (from outside sources or from the body's ability to create it), pH balance, and hydration.

Protection from external aggressors – The first and foremost thing is to protect your skin from invasion by invaders such as dirts, chemicals, allergens etc.
https://www.etudehouse.com/int/en/index.php/?sscid=31k6_2xt31&

(1) (Reply)

Victoria Oke Is Philipines' Miss Dinagyang 2013 / Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Pride Magazine Uk’s New Issue / Ethiopian Liya Kebede: Isn't She Gorgeous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.