Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) (51552 Views)

Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) / Kiss Daniel Needs Rehab For Alcohol Addiction [PICS] / Majek Fashek@ Felabration: Dragging The Legend Back To Rehab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by BodeKrimmy(m): 9:40am On Oct 04, 2015
Wow!this is unbelievable http://PayRefe.com/?ref=160
Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by Pius33(m): 9:41am On Oct 04, 2015
mediagenius:
According to wikipedia

Majekodunmi Fasheke, popularly known as Majek Fashek, is a Nigerian reggae singer-songwriter and guitarist.

In his homeland he is best known for the 1988 album Prisoner of Conscience which included the single "Send Down the Rain", winning him several awards.

Also known as The Rainmaker, he has also worked with various artists worldwide including Tracy Chapman, Jimmy Cliff, Michael Jackson, Snoop Dogg, and Beyoncé.

Every youth, especially young celebrities of today has a lot to learn from the man's life, despite all the flaws surrounding him, he remains a legend.

All is well...

#proudly a nairalander

You just can't take it away from Majek Fashek he got this this talent in him. My heart is in pain each time I hear about his situation, but God bless the Organizers of this rehabilitation idea. cheesy
Please let Majek spend more time on himself he shouldn't be in an hurry to leave there it is important please.
And the younger generation have a lot to learn from this.

Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 04, 2015
McCarlito:
It won't won't be long before he gets back to the rehab...

Dats just wrong!
Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by zubby29(m): 10:12am On Oct 04, 2015
McCarlito:
aftr u hv checked in urself
Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by stmike85(m): 10:20am On Oct 04, 2015
i no see any change ooooo op
Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by Teeboy22(m): 10:25am On Oct 04, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
Things are looking good again for veteran musician Majek Fashek. The ‘rainmaker’ who was checked into a rehabilitation facility in Abuja courtesy of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami back in August 2015 is now back and that's according to Edo State PMAN Chairman Maleke Idowu who Majek is pictured with above. Photo was taken yesterday in Warri when Majek visited Maleke. See a second pic after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/majek-fashek-is-back-leaves-rehab-for.html

The First time I came to New York i used to think New York was like heaven on earth I was surprised to see beggars on the street of New York And I wrote a song I called... Majek Fashek ina New York, Tre, tre, tre, tatitre Majek is on a mission, Tre, tre, tre, tatigre Majek Fashek ina New York, Tre, tre, tre, tatitre Majek is from Zion, Tre, tre, tre, tatigre When you look to the right, you look to the left you look down the south, up to the north what you see is confusion, Tre, tre, tre, tatitre When you look to the right, you look to the left you look down the south, up to the north what you see is destruction, Tre, tre, tre, tatitre When you look to the right, you look to the left you look down the south, up to the north what you see is illusion, Tre, tre, tre, tatitre Ride on, Ride on, tre, tre, tre, tatigre Majek Fashek ina New York, Tre, tre, tre, tatitre Majek come from zion, Tre, tre, tre, tatitre Hopeless people ina new york, Tre, tre, tre, tatitre beggars on the street of new york, Tre, tre, tre, tatitre When you look to the right, you look to the left you look down the south, up to the north what you see is confusion, When you look to the right, you look to the left you look down the south, up to the north what you see is destruction, Tre, tre, tre, tatitre When you look to the right, you look to the left you look down the south, up to the north what you see is illusion, Tre, tre, tre, tatitre ride on, ride on, ride on Im not come to destroy Lord Knows I have come to restore America, Those who have ears let them ear Those who have eyes let them see Ride on, tatitre
Ride on, tatitre We are humble (We are humble) me no wan no trouble (me no wan no trouble) If you want my trouble (If you want my trouble) I'll give to you double (I'll give to you double) A bubble in the night, a bubble in the day (ina New York Stylee) A bubble in the afternoon, bubble in the day (ina New York Stylee) Wey ,wo, wey wo yo o, wey ,wo, wey wo yo o, Wey ,wo, wey wo yo o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by MadCow1: 10:33am On Oct 04, 2015
Majek..

Get high with me.

Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by jacoik(m): 10:42am On Oct 04, 2015
7footre:
Great! Its time to send down d rain again
I swear if I hear u saying send down d rain again now u will see my colour. which rain sef , rain wey come scatter my area last week abi wetin. guy bikiaful oo
Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by Sappyman(m): 10:42am On Oct 04, 2015
Thank God for his life. I hope he will not go back to smoke weed again.
Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by wisepluto(m): 10:44am On Oct 04, 2015
McCarlito:

What kind of senseless idea are you suggesting?
Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by slam7000(m): 10:53am On Oct 04, 2015
McCarlito:

Guide thy utterances mister lest you be the one to welcome him when he lays on that bed beside yours.
Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by veronmister: 11:01am On Oct 04, 2015
slam7000:

Guide thy utterances mister lest you be the one to welcome him when he lays on that bed beside yours.

Is he wrong?

The period he was in rehab is far too short to nail down an effective treatment.
Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by simdam500(m): 11:33am On Oct 04, 2015
mediagenius: According to wikipedia

Majekodunmi Fasheke, popularly known as Majek Fashek, is a Nigerian reggae singer-songwriter and guitarist.

In his homeland he is best known for the 1988 album Prisoner of Conscience which included the single "Send Down the Rain", winning him several awards.

Also known as The Rainmaker, he has also worked with various artists worldwide including Tracy Chapman, Jimmy Cliff, Michael Jackson, Snoop Dogg, and Beyoncé.

Every youth, especially young celebrities of today has a lot to learn from the man's life, despite all the flaws surrounding him, he remains a legend.

All is well...

#proudly a nairalander

U see that? Worked with MJ, Tracy Chapman and Even Beyoncé!

The man is a Legend and he was ruin... he can't get on his feet again cos time has gone, he can only true to spend his rest of life in good health and happiness...

And I pray every NL never run short of Glory
Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by 7footre(m): 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
jacoik:
I swear if I hear u saying send down d rain again now u will see my colour. which rain sef , rain wey come scatter my area last week abi wetin. guy bikiaful oo
Lmao guy calm down ooooo I'm talking of Majeks song
Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by Usherseun(m): 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
McCarlito:
you get bad mind.
Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by sleekman(m): 1:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
McCarlito:
I reject that in Jesus name. Pray u never get addicted to anything. Very silly of u.
Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by bussy2020(m): 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
The rainmaker is back on his feet. All thanks to Jah the most high!
Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by ccollins(m): 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
only the power of Jesus Christ can save him
Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by Octaves(m): 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
He needs to spend more time in rehab umtil he's fully recovered. Then he needs to be surrounded by family not just any body but close family that will encourage him to stay clean. Then he will decide whether he wants to continue making music.
I don't know what's with reggae singers and drugs
Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by tamikastyle: 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
We sell well packaged OFADA RICE and IJEBU GARRI, in Port Harcourt. we can deliver anywhere in the NigerDelta states and even beyond. We sell in both small quantities of 1kg and above.
our customers base includes private homes, schools, eateries/fast food, organization and etc.

call 07037632901 for your order.
Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by ayGodsdelight(m): 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
McCarlito:
hopeless fellow... Mstcheewwww
Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by toyour(f): 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
ayGodsdelight:
hopeless fellow... Mstcheewwww
it isn't his fault oh....yes cos I know by now he's really ready 2 leave drug buh I don't think drug is ready 2 do same
Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by musicwriter(m): 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
udysweet:
Der is smtn abt singing that's synonymous with drugs,and drinking.Its hard to be "clean" when you're in dat industry evn if ur singing gospel(trust me)and I don't tink its an inspirational tin,I tink its more of a cult or clique thing. If u don't smoke or drink,ur termed "weak" so everyone wants to belong. Oga Majek,evn if u spend a year in rehab,ur not gonna come bak d way we knew you dos years because one:age has caught up with u and two,d drug has done a lot of damage to ur system and appearance. What u need now is a job,dat will keep u out of the limelight. You can maybe write songs for people,produce but don't sing! Singing u will be seeing pple and maybe go to clubs and perform and dat will lure u bak to drugs! You can evn leav entertainment and make it "rain" in som oda bis(oga ayiri can set u up on som kind of biz,he's got d financial power jo,lol)
My one kobo sha

This's actually a good piece of advise. I purchased his last work on iTunes and there was this track he called "satan get behind me" or something like that. In the chorus he keeps saying repeatedly "brother satan" get behind me. And he have also lost his voice. I just felt so sad.

If I was a signed artiste under a record label, there's no way I wouldn't have resuscitated this man back to business. Majek remains the best musical talent to come out of Nigeria.

I'm just happy now he's beginning to look fresh again, and also smile. Truly, they that trust in the Lord shall be like mount zion that shall never be forsaken.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by Phemostiga(m): 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
Like dis guy gan ni.what a wasted talent....never never worry ,worry worry
Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by redsun(m): 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
I hope he pulls through and turn his back to it for good. Crack is demonic.
Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by johnnieode(m): 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
God help his soul...
Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by geez18(m): 11:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
whilst on a cross country journey today,the driver entertained us (commuters) with songs from Majek. i truly hope he is fully recovered and that he can make more songs to commemorate his recovery.
#legend
Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
McCarlito:
na u won carry am go dere abi...wetin d man do u sef?
Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by Tolubory(m): 12:09am On Oct 05, 2015
McCarlito:
cry
McCarlito:
Why nah?
Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:16am On Oct 05, 2015
Whizzcute:
OLD FREAK

Meaning you hate to get old right?
Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 05, 2015
McCarlito:
wishing him ill would not inflate your account balance. Wish him well please!
Re: Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) by Luchi20(f): 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mcquine:
ur DP just cracked me up
buh its true na,guys are sooo anoying.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olayinka Solomon Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back / Moesha Boduong Photo Used To Scam American Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.