Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

BBC Lists Out The Most Common 'unruly' Behaviours Displayed By Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBC Lists Out The Most Common 'unruly' Behaviours Displayed By Nigerian (2405 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Lists Out His Achievements In Office During Speech At Oxford / APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour / Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBC Lists Out The Most Common 'unruly' Behaviours Displayed By Nigerian by temitemi1(m): 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
According to a BBC article published today, Nigerians are one of the most unruly sets of human beings around.

As the article goes, here are the most common bad behaviour exhibited by Nigerians:  

The Nigerians who will never stand in any queue, who must make their way to the front as soon as they arrive

The drivers who will never stop at a traffic light, who consider it anathema to allow an empty space in front of their vehicles

The invisible individuals who excrete piles of solid waste on the pavements, night after night
   The staff who take three weeks' leave to attend their father's burial, then another three weeks later in the year to attend their father's burial, again. "That first one was my father who paid my school fees," they say. "This one is my biological father

The mothers who threaten the head teacher with fire and brimstone because their children were punished for coming late to school

The bosses who, in the presence of their entire staff, praise you for your excellent work skills, then wink and ask if you also have excellent "bedroom skills", while everyone present bursts out laughing

The top government officials who show off their importance by the number of people jam-packed into their waiting rooms. They give you an appointment for 7am, knowing full well that they do not intend to see you until 10pm

The air hostesses who frown throughout the flight, to avoid giving you the false impression that they are at your beck and call

The "big men" and "big women" who scream "Do you know who I am?" when you ask for some identity before they can be allowed through the gate 
Those who ring the airline to request that the flight be delayed for their sakes, while their fellow passengers gaze out of the aeroplane windows for an hour, wondering why the flight is delayed,

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/bbc-lists-out-most-common-unruly.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Lists Out The Most Common 'unruly' Behaviours Displayed By Nigerian by ozoebuka1(m): 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
wedaeva
Re: BBC Lists Out The Most Common 'unruly' Behaviours Displayed By Nigerian by feran15(m): 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
grin

"The staff who take three weeks' leave to attend their father's burial, then another three weeks later in the year to attend their father's burial, again. "That first one was my father who paid my school fees," they say. "This one is my biological father"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Lists Out The Most Common 'unruly' Behaviours Displayed By Nigerian by divinehand2003(m): 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
Nigerians are peculiar and incredible people. These are our trade marks.
Re: BBC Lists Out The Most Common 'unruly' Behaviours Displayed By Nigerian by SeverusSnape(m): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
Read this on BBC
Re: BBC Lists Out The Most Common 'unruly' Behaviours Displayed By Nigerian by drauj(m): 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
Public Office holders who eat the Yam and when asked, they say Goats ate it. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Lists Out The Most Common 'unruly' Behaviours Displayed By Nigerian by Mutuwa(m): 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
At least we all agree in the dark, and not color hate.
We may be mischievous individually but nice and warm collectively.
Re: BBC Lists Out The Most Common 'unruly' Behaviours Displayed By Nigerian by nikkyshyne(f): 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
I couldn't object to any of these. It is our norm *sighs*

1 Like

Re: BBC Lists Out The Most Common 'unruly' Behaviours Displayed By Nigerian by CyberWolf: 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
temitemi1:
According to a BBC article published today, Nigerians are one of the most unruly sets of human beings around.

As the article goes, here are the most common bad behaviour exhibited by Nigerians:  

The Nigerians who will never stand in any queue, who must make their way to the front as soon as they arrive

The drivers who will never stop at a traffic light, who consider it anathema to allow an empty space in front of their vehicles

The invisible individuals who excrete piles of solid waste on the pavements, night after night
   The staff who take three weeks' leave to attend their father's burial, then another three weeks later in the year to attend their father's burial, again. "That first one was my father who paid my school fees," they say. "This one is my biological father

The mothers who threaten the head teacher with fire and brimstone because their children were punished for coming late to school

The bosses who, in the presence of their entire staff, praise you for your excellent work skills, then wink and ask if you also have excellent "bedroom skills", while everyone present bursts out laughing

The top government officials who show off their importance by the number of people jam-packed into their waiting rooms. They give you an appointment for 7am, knowing full well that they do not intend to see you until 10pm

The air hostesses who frown throughout the flight, to avoid giving you the false impression that they are at your beck and call

The "big men" and "big women" who scream "Do you know who I am?" when you ask for some identity before they can be allowed through the gate 
Those who ring the airline to request that the flight be delayed for their sakes, while their fellow passengers gaze out of the aeroplane windows for an hour, wondering why the flight is delayed,

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: BBC Lists Out The Most Common 'unruly' Behaviours Displayed By Nigerian by tafabaloo(m): 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ok now!
Re: BBC Lists Out The Most Common 'unruly' Behaviours Displayed By Nigerian by jomoh: 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
temitemi1:

How dey take know say na Nigerians.

E fit be Ghanaians those people are too dark to be seen at night. cool cool

5 Likes

Re: BBC Lists Out The Most Common 'unruly' Behaviours Displayed By Nigerian by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
Was this report aboutnnigerians in uk or nigerians in nigeria?

1 Like

Re: BBC Lists Out The Most Common 'unruly' Behaviours Displayed By Nigerian by ibedun: 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
We should be exterminated.
Re: BBC Lists Out The Most Common 'unruly' Behaviours Displayed By Nigerian by PRYCE(m): 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
Like we give a fuckkkk!
Re: BBC Lists Out The Most Common 'unruly' Behaviours Displayed By Nigerian by StOla: 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
ibedun:
We should be exterminated.

I fear I share your thoughts.

I still wonder why countries like Malaysia and Indonesia still issue visas to Nigerians. Their political leaders must either be blind or useless like their Nigerian counterparts, because it is obvious we are a vice and a cancer in those 2 particular countries.

Nigerians are their own problems.

The world must assist us to change by ensuring that fewer visas are issued to Nigerians to travel out.
When we are forced to live in the same dumpsite we have created in our country, we would naturally pick the broom to start sweeping.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Lists Out The Most Common 'unruly' Behaviours Displayed By Nigerian by kokoA(m): 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
grin well, no be lie. grin

What of those who connect electricity directly to their houses bypassing their meters to avoid paying bills.

People who pollute the air in public transports and keep straight faces like nothing happened.

People who keep trying to show you directions when it's obvious they don't know your destination.

1 Like

Re: BBC Lists Out The Most Common 'unruly' Behaviours Displayed By Nigerian by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
cheesy grin
Re: BBC Lists Out The Most Common 'unruly' Behaviours Displayed By Nigerian by CosmeticChemist(m): 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
Discover how you can make thousands of soap bars at www.nigeriansoapie.com

1 Like

Re: BBC Lists Out The Most Common 'unruly' Behaviours Displayed By Nigerian by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
ozoebuka1:
wedaeva

Those who say wedaeva to important observations of unruly behaviors

3 Likes

Re: BBC Lists Out The Most Common 'unruly' Behaviours Displayed By Nigerian by socialmediaman: 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
1. Those who call others silly names like "zombies" for belonging to another political party grin grin grin

2. Those who insult others first before they make their comments on social media

3. Glo customer service agents grin grin grin

4. Those who treat waiters and waitresses with disdain. they are the ones who make people reject menial jobs in Nigeria because those who do them are disrespected

2 Likes

Re: BBC Lists Out The Most Common 'unruly' Behaviours Displayed By Nigerian by Viktor1983(m): 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
where's the sauce? BBC sauce......
Re: BBC Lists Out The Most Common 'unruly' Behaviours Displayed By Nigerian by BALLOSKI: 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
Even the OP has that 'unruly' behavior in him. If not, how can fayose be your role model and gej your hero?

2 Likes

Re: BBC Lists Out The Most Common 'unruly' Behaviours Displayed By Nigerian by BALLOSKI: 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
This article was written by a Nigerian!

These things appear normal and funny to us , but it's annoying to our colonial masters. Well, I think as a people in a sovereign state, we must have certain idiosyncrasies that's exclusively ours- that's what they see up there. Tell the British we are free and they can't whip us into lines again like they did then when we were under their control. So they should learn to accept us for who we are.
Re: BBC Lists Out The Most Common 'unruly' Behaviours Displayed By Nigerian by zenith4biz(m): 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
Nothing special, we are waiting for the special list from Buhari
Re: BBC Lists Out The Most Common 'unruly' Behaviours Displayed By Nigerian by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
grin grin grin angry grin angry grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBC Lists Out The Most Common 'unruly' Behaviours Displayed By Nigerian by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
yeah we can laugh like, hehehe grin cheesy

...but this shhhit ain't funny yo angry

at least not to me angry

No freaking law and order anywhere, non whatsoever.

Proove me wrong angry

Go outside, in any part of naija u currently are and strip nekid and walk for 10km, nothing will happen to u, in fact u will even command respect from passersby, like, who won fuvk wit mad man

Try that shhhit in yankie and you are down before the first kilometer angry

Simple law and order, we can't have, da fuvk is wrong with us yo

okay, I did laugh at the biological father one sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBC Lists Out The Most Common 'unruly' Behaviours Displayed By Nigerian by emmanuel596(m): 11:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
The wailers who liked defending bad things
The igbos fighting for Biafra that will never come
nigerians who suffers and smile
Re: BBC Lists Out The Most Common 'unruly' Behaviours Displayed By Nigerian by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 04, 2015
CyberWolf:
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

the excreta own na ibadan.

U kno say dem no get toilet.
Re: BBC Lists Out The Most Common 'unruly' Behaviours Displayed By Nigerian by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:24am On Oct 04, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: BBC Lists Out The Most Common 'unruly' Behaviours Displayed By Nigerian by tpiander: 12:30am On Oct 04, 2015
probably written by a Nigerian I guess.
Re: BBC Lists Out The Most Common 'unruly' Behaviours Displayed By Nigerian by moneybag100: 12:42am On Oct 04, 2015
The lecturer who would tell student, you will never graduate from this school so far am still here.
Re: BBC Lists Out The Most Common 'unruly' Behaviours Displayed By Nigerian by tpiander: 12:47am On Oct 04, 2015
moneybag100:
The lecturer who would tell student, you will certainly graduate from this school so far me or anyone is still here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Udom you are right but pay us please. / See Wat Angry Tenants Did 2 Landlord In Lagos 4 Making Life Difficult 4 Them(pix / If You Think Fashola's N70m Website Is A Corruption See This Inside 2016 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.