Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Guys Only!!! How To Make Any Girl Try Real Hard Just To Impress You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only!!! How To Make Any Girl Try Real Hard Just To Impress You. (1347 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Only!!! How To Make Any Girl Try Real Hard Just To Impress You. by Riwo11(f): 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
I will have to be blunt with you here; if you don’t exactly know how to make girls you want to impress you then you will find it quite hard getting them to fall in love with you. How many times have a girl told you how much she loves you? None has ever told you she loves you, right?
Let me guess; if a girl had ever told you she loves you then it was way back in secondary school, back then when it seemed girls were quite easy to get. Now no girl says that to you anymore. You know what? We, me and you, are now about to change that. I will show you exactly how to make girls confess to been in love with you every single time.

You see, like you I was once a flop when it comes with girls, till I decided to fix that part of my life. These days I frequently get texts from as much girls as I could handle telling me how much they love me. So what did I start doing differently to start getting such amazing results; I will repeat it again: TO GET AS MUCH GIRLS AS YOU WANT TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU, YOU MUST LEARN HOW TO MAKE THEM WANT TO IMPRESS YOU.

When I first started working part time in a radio station way back, there was this girl. A co-worker, who wasn’t really pretty – just manageable, this girl walked up to me one day and told me she really liked me…as in, from all indications it was a romantic kind of like. You know what I did?

A girl hadn’t ever been that direct around me before and so when that girl told me she liked me It literary drove me mad; I started showing up around her more often, got her number and started sending sweet texts to her almost on daily basis, I called her up almost every night just to say Goodnight. Just two weeks after doing all those sweet stuffs I thought would make her like me more I noticed she was changing her attitude around me.
At a point time she stopped picking my calls and started avoiding me around the office. I kept up doing all my sweet things when one day she called me up and told me to just stop, said about a few harsh things I can’t write here and then told me she just got a boyfriend. And that was the end…I was confused as hell. What had gone wrong? It wasn’t until years later when I started becoming good with girls that it dawned on me that I had tried too hard…trying too hard makes girls lose interest. You know the approach I use now? I don’t try too hard anymore, matter of fact, I don’t try at all – I just lay back and have them impress me instead.

When they call me up I don’t pick and I don’t return the call for sometimes three days straight. When I finally call I never apologize. If a girl I am seeing comes to my house without telling me before hand, I would sometimes tell I was a bit busy, can’t see her now and would call her up when I am free. She might call to see me and I would tell her that something happened and that I was not in the mood to see her.

She might send me a love text and I will never reply it. When she says she loves me to my face I sometimes don’t say I love her back. I just smile and say talk you (I know, sounds extreme right?) Why does this work so well with girls? Simple – It’s because they are not used to it, guys are always trying to impress them but when a guy comes around and doesn’t try to impress them it makes them wonder why.

Most times in the process of figuring out why you are not trying to impress her like other guys she will start trying to get you attracted to her and that is just what you want – when a girl starts making moves to get a guy attracted to her she too starts getting attracted to the guy. Think back to all the girls that haven’t taken you seriously in the past; the more they mistreated you the more you seem to want to have her. You may think girls won’t chase a guy or try to get him attracted to her. You may think if you act like she is to impress you then it might chase her off. The fact is this; you are right. If you misuse this secret I just showed you then it might backfire.

These secrets, I am pretty sure, will get more girls sending “I love you” texts to your phone in the next one month than the number that sent you that kind of texts in the past 5 years of your life. Source: www.riseup247.com
Re: Guys Only!!! How To Make Any Girl Try Real Hard Just To Impress You. by Dklef(m): 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
Land owner @drizzklef
Re: Guys Only!!! How To Make Any Girl Try Real Hard Just To Impress You. by gab264(m): 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
I fink I like dis...
kuddos @op
Re: Guys Only!!! How To Make Any Girl Try Real Hard Just To Impress You. by lekjons(m): 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
la click la explode!
Re: Guys Only!!! How To Make Any Girl Try Real Hard Just To Impress You. by Tapout(m): 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
…trying too hard makes girls lose interest

(1) (Reply)

Which One Kills Faster? / Why Ladies Laments That Guys Are Not Romantic In Bed / I Need Serious Help, She's Naqed On My Bed Right Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.