Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,017 members, 7,953,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:38 AM

What's The Implication Of Saying I Love You Too To A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Implication Of Saying I Love You Too To A Girl? (1404 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! / 21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Implication Of Saying I Love You Too To A Girl? by Osirimononaye(m): 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
Please Ur Opinion Folks!
My Girlfriend Normally Uses The Phrase "I LOVE YOU" Whenever We're Abt To End A Call Or Close A Meeting.
And She Expect Me To Say "I LOVE YOU TOO" But I Don't.
Am Just Scared If I Say I Love You Too, That She's Gonna Take Me For A Ride, And Feel She Has Taken Control Of Me, Stuff Like That(Though I Do Love Her).
Should I Tell Her I Love Her Back Or Die In Silence?...Pls Help!.
Re: What's The Implication Of Saying I Love You Too To A Girl? by pasqal09: 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
Osirimononaye:
Please Ur Opinion Folks!
My Girlfriend Normally Uses The Phrase "I LOVE YOU" Whenever We're Abt To End A Call Or Close A Meeting.
Am Just Scared If I Say I Love You Too, That She's Gonna Take Me For A Ride, And Feel She Has Taken Control Of Me, Stuff Like That(Though I Do Love Her).

1 Like

Re: What's The Implication Of Saying I Love You Too To A Girl? by Osirimononaye(m): 11:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
[quote author=pasqal09 post=38644218][/quote] No weapon. Shall Come Anywhere Near Me, Through The Internet..LOL
Re: What's The Implication Of Saying I Love You Too To A Girl? by 69MissedCalls(m): 11:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
first: how old are u? this sounds like some 16yr old ish
anyways.. what I used to do that was I'll say "same here"

1 Like

Re: What's The Implication Of Saying I Love You Too To A Girl? by Tapout(m): 11:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
chai!!! niggas don dey watch telemundu cry
Re: What's The Implication Of Saying I Love You Too To A Girl? by AfroKnight: 12:43am On Oct 04, 2015
Do you love her? If yes, tell her. It doesn't cost you anything and she cannot leverage on mere words. You only have cause to be worried when you begin to ACT like she is heaven and earth to you. That's when she'd be sure that you are in her pocket.

1 Like

Re: What's The Implication Of Saying I Love You Too To A Girl? by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 04, 2015
Me : I love u

Her: I love u too

Meaning: I care more

She: I love u

I : I love u too

Meaning : she cares more.

Now

Me: I love u

She: says another incoherent thing

Her feeling for me remains undefined

And vice versa

But when the I love u comes during a converse from both parties whilst the 'I love u too' aint necessary, then that's real thing smiley

1 Like

Re: What's The Implication Of Saying I Love You Too To A Girl? by Afromano: 1:27am On Oct 04, 2015
Don't say it, boy! Don't! Even if they put a gun to your head. Once you say it all hell would be let loose and you're automatically doomed....................#justkiddin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Implication Of Saying I Love You Too To A Girl? by KINGOFJAPAN: 1:29am On Oct 04, 2015
Osirimononaye:
Please Ur Opinion Folks!
Die in silence pls and watch a sharp nigga who can say "I love you" in his sleep snatch your catch..

Dumb niggas everywhere

1 Like

Re: What's The Implication Of Saying I Love You Too To A Girl? by Sommyangel(f): 1:36am On Oct 04, 2015
U sound like a 10yr old, grow up dude

1 Like

Re: What's The Implication Of Saying I Love You Too To A Girl? by kenir(m): 6:21am On Oct 04, 2015
look here brother, as for me I can tell a girl I love her when I don't n guess what it takes Nfin out of me, tell her u love her now b4 u become the ex bugging another brother's swt relationship

1 Like

Re: What's The Implication Of Saying I Love You Too To A Girl? by Lisaflex(f): 8:29am On Oct 04, 2015
Wait till she is in anoda man's arms... Dt will be d ryt tym 2 tel her hw u feel angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lie About Virginity / Few Steps To A Perfect Hugging / Men Negotiate How Much They Will Pay To Have Sex With Me -afrocandy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.