Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. (7578 Views)

Faith Oyedepo Rescues Traumatized Teenager During Evangelism / How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) / Six Benefits Of Evangelism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by hahn(m): 9:05am On Oct 05, 2015
5minsmadness:

Lol, missed this.
Bros don't mind them, it's how they behave when they see they have been stumped.

He brought a verse, you explained it well enough, he didn't like the explanation but went on to insult God and make jeering remarks. As soon as you turned his own line of reasoning upon him he called all his supporters to come and heckle you.

These people are not really interested in learning, only on or two that I have noticed can keep up a decent conversation without resorting to jeers and insults. In my opinion I think it's best you ignore them when you think you have made your point the best you can. The moment they start insulting and baiting you then realise YOU HAVE STRUCK A NERVE and they're hurting. After all the furore has died down they themselves will recall thier folly and learn from it.

Hahn calling on all his cronies when he saw he was stuck. Laughable.

@bolded, can you point to where I insulted the guy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by hahn(m): 9:06am On Oct 05, 2015
5minsmadness:

No, the verse says God created evil. Two different things entirely and you know it.

Can something good create evil?
Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by djdoxxx(m): 9:12am On Oct 05, 2015
dalaman:

Jeremiah 42:9-10
Thanks Man...Compiling My Contradiction Story Book

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by Richal20(m): 9:25am On Oct 05, 2015
hahn:

Really? So, if the old testament is now irrelevant then why is it still in the bible?

BY your analogy, we can conclude that the story of Adam and Eve is no longer valid since it is in the old testament undecided

well now i man as man we have our ways of understanding bcuz u really misunderstood my write up.
Read it again and again
Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by 5minsmadness: 9:35am On Oct 05, 2015
hahn:

You Insult his God and that which he holds dear. You made jeering remarks. That's what I said. Can u mention where I said you insulted him?
Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by hahn(m): 9:40am On Oct 05, 2015
5minsmadness:
You Insult his God and that which he holds dear. You made jeering remarks. That's what I said. Can u mention where I said you insulted him?

It's cool. You seemed to insinuate that I was insulting him. It is true that I did make jeering remarks about his imaginary god but since you didn't call him out for insulting my person then I will have to conclude that you are okay with that.

Until your almighty god can defend itself and not wait for his creations to defend it then it is safe to assume it doesn't exist and here we are again arguing over it.

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by Richal20(m): 9:46am On Oct 05, 2015
hahn:

sorry guy,, as an atheist please eehh, why death is a phenomenon, who has power over it (death), what hope do we have for death ones, why do we age, why have the scientist failed to find the foundation of human cells, does the robot created by man as unique as man ?, how did death came to be or is there any supernatural force on this ??... Pls don't be offended answer this questions.

1 Like

Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by hahn(m): 9:50am On Oct 05, 2015
Richal20:

sorry guy,, as an atheist please eehh, why death is a phenomenon, who has power over it (death), what hope do we have for death ones, why do we age, why have the scientist failed to find the foundation of human cells, does the robot created by man as unique as man ?, how did death came to be or is there any supernatural force on this ??... Pls don't be offended answer this questions.

Apologize for insulting me then we can talk
Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by Shollyps(m): 10:05am On Oct 05, 2015
johnydon22:
Lol. . Nice thread. . .Too bad i don't have battery embarassed. . .Anyway will be going to charge my phone now so i might be ON this afternoon..

who is missing me grin
do that quickly... missing you... lolz
Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by Shollyps(m): 10:07am On Oct 05, 2015
djdoxxx:
Thanks Man...Compiling My Contradiction Story Book
lolz...bad guy.
...can't wait to see that
Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by Richal20(m): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2015
hahn:

Apologize for insulting me then we can talk

i can't remember insulting you sir Darwin but any ways as a Christian am sorry so peace will reign.
So answer me
Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by hahn(m): 11:02am On Oct 05, 2015
Richal20:

are you mad ??. Who created sin ??. Sin came out of man kind and if God is cruel as you think and if not for Christ death all this homosexuals and lesbianism and all sought of shits that happen he still over look them and ask you to repent of your bad ways.... Mind what you say

Richal20:

i can't remember insulting you sir Darwin but any ways as a Christian am sorry so peace will reign.
So answer me

You can now apologize properly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by djdoxxx(m): 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
Shollyps:
lolz...bad guy. ...can't wait to see that
Yeah...I Would @you When I Do.Lol
Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by Richal20(m): 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
djdoxxx:
Yeah...I Would @you When I Do.Lol

that is you are running away from the question,, stop blasphemy and heresy ok. Answa the simple question and all of y'all forming atheist be running. Lmao. I hope u can control your life and tell your self when to die or when to live. Mind your words and thoughts lil bros
Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by djdoxxx(m): 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
Richal20:

that is you are running away from the question,, stop blasphemy and heresy ok. Answa the simple question and all of y'all forming atheist be running. Lmao. I hope u can control your life and tell your self when to die or when to live. Mind your words and thoughts lil bros
And What's The Question?
Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by Richal20(m): 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
djdoxxx:
And What's The Question?

here is the question
Richal20:

djdoxxx:
And What's The Question?

here is the question
Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by djdoxxx(m): 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
Richal20:

sorry guy,, as an atheist please eehh, why death is a phenomenon, who has power over it (death), Seriously Okay,Why Is Living A Phenomenom? Integrated Science Explains This ( Mr Niger D) what hope do we have for death ones, No Hope... why do we age, Every Living Thing Ages...Plants And Animals Do. why have the scientist failed to find the foundation of human cells, Are You Sure You Are A Science Student? Check Ur Elementary Science Books...Cells Are Made Up Of Matter does the robot created by man as unique as man ? Construct This Statement Correctly, how did death came to be or is there any supernatural force on this ?? No Supernatural Force, Every Living Thing Has An Expiry Date Which Could Be Shortened By External Factors ( Sickness, Accidents)Should There Be? U Can Tell Then... Pls don't be offended answer this questions. All Answered...You Can As Well Answer Them. If God Is The Reason For These Death Questions, Then I Am Afraid Your God Is Scary To Me.
Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by menesheh(m): 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
Richal20:

here is the question

here is the question

This is just a simple questions you gat to google out or better off "youtube".

Just type those questions in the search option.

If these small questions are the reasons why are a still Christian, sorry bible can't answer those question. It can only assert an opinion with no data and prove. And still you never wanna start evaluating whether your beliefs are true or not, if you can only hold on to such vague explanations in the bible your best answers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tope Alabi And Shola Allynson Perform At Lagos State House Carol / God's Love Might Not Always Be Pleasurable. See Why / OMG! The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia(viewers Discretion )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.