Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. (7605 Views)

Faith Oyedepo Rescues Traumatized Teenager During Evangelism / How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) / Six Benefits Of Evangelism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by djdoxxx(m): 7:24am On Oct 05, 2015
dalaman:

grin grin. Make things up when you are confronted with realities you don't like is what you guys are good at. You just pulled this one out of your behind. Changed my mind concerning the evil to befall you? Is that what the verse said? The verse very clearly said I repent me for the evil that I have done unto you, meaning the evil was already done and the repentance came afterwards. I will take what the bible says instead of your ridiculous mental gymnastics that is neither here nor there.
U Destroyed Him With This Post, After This, I Expect The Hypocrite To Bury His Head In Shame...Lmao!!! Bloody Hypocrite!!!
Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by dalaman: 7:37am On Oct 05, 2015
SonOfEl:

good morning dude, Numbers 23:19 - God is NOT a son of man that he SHOULD REPENT.

You want me to believe this clear verse that says God does not repent, but you also don't want me to believe another verse that says God repents. The bible is a very contradictory book. It says one thing in one book and then says another in another book because the writers all have different conception of who God is to them. Let me give you a clear example.

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud 1 Corinthians 13:4

Compare it do this verse:

You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me. Exodus 20:5

The bible says love is not jealous but then goes to say that God is jealous and that God is love. Isn't that an obvious contradiction? There are places where the bible has God being proud and boastful but the same bible says love is not proud and boastful and that God is love. It's pure contradiction.

various modes and context of English usage has changed over the centuries, and I insist that your are MISINTERPRETING those words based on context. you DONT understand scriptures, again, stop trying trying to explain what you don't understand....

You have failed to show me how I have misrepresented anything. You just refused to accept what was written down, you chose to explain it away even though your explanation doesn't make any sense to you. You have explained it away twice but non of your explanation makes any sense, they all fell flat. What is the context of " I repent me of the evil that I have done unto you"? The context of the verse and everything is there, you just want the bible to say what you personally want it to say not what the writer wants, you have created a God out of your mind using the bible, not the God that the bible writer wants you to believe in which is what all christians do. Just yesterday I saw a pastor preaching on TV who said that a Christian isn't supposed to be poor because Jesus was made poor so that believers will be rich, once you know your position in Christ you can never be poor, because poverty is a sin. That pastor is Just like you, he has created his own God using the bible and doesn't really want to believe in the God the bible talks about. The passage is very clear, I'll go with it and not your puerile opinion.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by djdoxxx(m): 7:38am On Oct 05, 2015
SonOfEl:

2 Corinthians 3:6 "the letters killeth, but the Spirit giveth life"..... once again, stop intellectualizing bible semantics. you know nothing about what you don't understand.

check the paraphrase again, maybe you will catch it better.
Can Somebody Tell Me Why These Hypocrites Keep Quoting Their '2 Cor 3 : 6' When They Are Caught Up With The Truth ? Funny How Any Educated Fellow Would Think That Verse Is A Rebuttal To The Evil, Contradictions And Barbarism We Show Them In Their Own Holy Book...Even The Muslims Are Smarter, They Dont Go By Defending Themselves With Some Kind Of Holy Spirit And That Is Why I Dont See Them As Hypocrites.It Is For A Sure That Christians R D Only Hypocrites On Earth Here Parading Themselves With Having The Holy Spirit And Having D Ability To Speak In Tongues When Its All Gibberish. U Are Faced With The Rubbish In The Bible That The Holy Spirit Never Showed You & You Come Up With The Letter Killeth...The Ur Bible Is Killing U Aiidy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by SonOfEl(m): 7:40am On Oct 05, 2015
djdoxxx:
Can Somebody Tell Me Why These Hypocrites Keep Quoting Their '2 Cor 3 : 6' When They Are Caught Up With The Truth ? Funny How Any Educated Fellow Would Think That Verse Is A Rebuttal To The Evil, Contradictions And Barbarism We Show Them In Their Own Holy Book...Even The Muslims Are Smarter, They Dont Go By Defending Themselves With Some Kind Of Holy Spirit And That Is Why I Dont See Them As Hypocrites.It Is For A Sure That Christians R D Only Hypocrites On Earth Here Parading Themselves With Having The Holy Spirit And Having D Ability To Speak In Tongues When Its All Gibberish. U Are Faced With The Rubbish In The Bible That The Holy Spirit Never Showed You & You Come Up With The Letter Killeth...The Ur Bible Is Killing U Aiidy.

if you are done with the rants, then you get back to the issue constructively. you can NEVER know what you don't understand.
Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by dalaman: 7:41am On Oct 05, 2015
djdoxxx:
U Destroyed Him With This Post, After This, I Expect The Hypocrite To Bury His Head In Shame...Lmao!!! Bloody Hypocrite!!!

They don't want to accept what their own bible says. They want you to accept their own personal interpretation and opinion as what the bible is actually saying. They hide under this elusive holy spirit to delude themselves, if there is anything like holy spirit then christians will not be interpreting the bible very differently. All of them interpret the bible differently and all of them lay claim to this elusive holy spirit. If the verse were to be found in the Koran, he will state it exactly as it says.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by SonOfEl(m): 7:42am On Oct 05, 2015
djdoxxx:

you wish.... keep hyping your man....it doesn't change or conceal your ignorance.
Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by SonOfEl(m): 7:44am On Oct 05, 2015
dalaman:

They don't want to accept what their own bible says. They want you to accept their own personal interpretation and opinion as what the bible is actually saying. They hide under this elusive holy spirit to delude themselves, if there is anything like holy spirit then christians will not be interpreting the bible very differently. All of them interpret the bible differently and all of them lay claim to this elusive holy spirit. If the verse were to be found in the Koran, he will state it exactly as it says.

again, you don't understand what the bible says, your CARNAL and INTELLECTUAL interpretation is a total hogwash. bible students will laugh at you.
Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by dalaman: 7:45am On Oct 05, 2015
SonOfEl:

if you are done with the rants, then you get back to the issue constructively. you can NEVER know what you don't understand.

How have you shown that you understand what you claim you know with all the break dance you have been doing since.
Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by dalaman: 7:46am On Oct 05, 2015
SonOfEl:

again, you don't understand what the bible says, your CARNAL and INTELLECTUAL interpretation is a total hogwash. bible students will laugh at you.

And your spiritual interpretation that forcefully wants to change what was written will make bible students cry at your fraudulent attempt to change what was written.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by SonOfEl(m): 7:50am On Oct 05, 2015
dalaman:

You want me to believe this clear verse that says God does not repent, but you also want me to believe another verse that says God repents. The bible is a very contradictory book. It says one thing in one book and then says another in another book because the writers all have different conception of who God is to them. Let me give you a clear example.

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud 1 Corinthians 13:4

Compare it do this verse:

You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me. Exodus 20:5

The bible says love is not jealous but then goes to say that God is jealous and that God is love. Isn't that an obvious contradiction? There are places where the bible has God being proud and boastful but the same bible says love is not proud and boastful and that God is love. It's pure contradiction.

You have failed to show me how I have misrepresented anything. You just refused to accept what was written down, you chose to explain it away even thought your explanation doesn't make any sense to you. You have explained it away twice but non of your explanation makes any sense, they all fell flat. What is the context of " I repent me of the evil that I have done unto you"? The context of the verse and everything is there, you just want the bible to say what you personally want it to say not what the writer wants, you have created a God out of your mind using the bible, not the God that the bible writer wants you to believe in which is what all christians do. Just yesterday I saw a pastor preaching on TV who said that a Christian isn't supposed to be poor because Jesus was made poor so that believers will be rich, once you know your position in Christ you can never be poor, because poverty is a sin. That pastor is Just like you, he has created his own a God using the bible and doesn't really want to believe in the God the bible talks about. The passage is very clear, I'll go with it and not your puerile opinion.

again! always quoting bible semantics out of context.... chai..... if I am jealous as regards my wife is a proof my love and ownership to her. that's not evil dude. if however, am jealous because your phone is cooler than mine, then that's another context of jealousy. English usage based on context changes over the time. stop misinterpreting what you don't know. YOU ARE MORE LIKE AN EFIK SCHOLAR TRYING TO INTERPRET SPANISH SEMANTICS.....
Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by SonOfEl(m): 7:53am On Oct 05, 2015
dalaman:

And your spiritual interpretation that forcefully wants to change what was written will make bible students cry at your fraudulent attempt to change what was written.

student? are you are a student or an antagonist?! students humble themselves, compare and contrast scriptures, ant to start with, admit themselves into the 'school' of Christianity
Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by SonOfEl(m): 7:54am On Oct 05, 2015
dalaman:

How have you shown that you understand what you claim you know with all the break dance you have been doing since.

your efforts in running down scripture and God is futile and baseless. you want to interpret what you don't know about. hahaha....
Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by SonOfEl(m): 7:58am On Oct 05, 2015
*****work mode activated.....later****"
Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by djdoxxx(m): 8:04am On Oct 05, 2015
SonOfEl:

good morning dude, Numbers 23:19 - God is NOT a son of man that he SHOULD REPENT.

various modes and context of English usage has changed over the centuries, and I insist that your are MISINTERPRETING those words based on context. you DONT understand scriptures, again, stop trying trying to explain what you don't understand....
Hey Bigot! How Has ' NOT' Gat To Be A Different Mode And Context? Moreover, Your Post Explains Why No God Should Convey His Messages Through Books Especially One He Should Have Known Would Contain Various Modes And Context Of Any Language. A Better Medium Would Have Been Appreciated(maybe Fax...Lol)...Come To Think Of It, Since Your God Knows About This Contradictions Made By Bible Writers Already, Why Has He Not Come Up With A Correct Version Of His Own In His Own Writings Since Men Have Did A Pretty Bad Job For Him? Ooops, I Forgot, A Curse Was Laid On Whoever Adds Or Substract From The Bible...It Is Written In The Same Bible. Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by Richal20(m): 8:06am On Oct 05, 2015
menesheh:
Garri no get advertisement, but E sell pass indomie.

Religious evangelism and apostasy don't seize to amaze me. Christians definitely do not want atheists, buddhists, Mormons, etc. converting them to their world views, yet they see no problem evangelizing. Really, this goes for everyone; I do not want to single out Christianity.

Muslims are so curious to welcoming the day the whole heads on the planet earth will be Allah's minions.

To be fare enough, If atheists do not want Christians converting them to Christianity, then why do they try to convert Christians to atheism? (Some atheists do this, and I do not understand it). You get my point wink – trying to conform people to your beliefs and worldview (regardless of those beliefs) when you do not want the same to be done to you is hypocritical. Moreover atheism entails just disbelief in god/s claims. Positive atheism advocates rationally and voluntarily becoming an atheist(disbelieving) after being convinced of the crappy ideas of religion. I envisioned the reasons why some atheists do engage in such hypocrisy, it is a kind of fighting back mechanism against Christians evangelical disturbances and interferences to public affairs.

Gold, a precious heavy yellow elemental metal of great value. I had a dream yesterday night, there was this scene where some persons were begging and convincing huge cloud of people to come and claim a huge pack of gold but in reality, such phenomenon is far fetch.
Precious and good news about a god or gods, claimed to be more valuable than gold should be an object of strife by people to attain and sustain rather than a struggle to indoctrinate, convince and coax people into joining and believing such concepts.

Christian apostasy

Apostasy is a theological category describing those who have voluntarily and consciously abandoned their faith in the God of the covenant, who manifests himself most completely in Jesus Christ. The punishment for apostasy in Christianity is death and curse.

Deuteronomy 13:6-11
If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son or your daughter or the wife you embrace or your friend who is as your own soul entices you secretly, saying, β€˜Let us go and serve other gods,’ which neither you nor your fathers have known, some of the gods of the peoples who are around you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him. But you shall kill him. Your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. ...

2 chronicles 15 :13
But that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

Other similar verses that bears death sentence or curse

Hebrews 10:26-29
2 Timothy 3:1-9
Hebrews 3:12
Etc

Apostasy in islam

The apostasy in islam is death

Bukhari, volume 9, #17
"Narrated Abdullah: Allah's Messenger said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Messenger, cannot be shed except in three cases: in Qisas (equality in punishment) for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (Apostate) and leaves the Muslims.

"Whosoever turns back from his belief (irtada), openly or secretly, take him and kill him wheresoever ye find him, like any other infidel.

Other religious believes have their various punishments awaiting any possible apostates.

Human brain (and other animals) are predisposed to go after things that are beneficial to their welfare and wellbeing. Human and other animals species look for food even against all odds.

Religion is the only proclaimed beneficial and benevolent concept or idea that human don't discretionarily go into without some forces compelling them to do so. Those forces can range from indoctrination, forced worship, disingenuousness, threats and many other mechanisms it left at it doorpost.

If religion is such a force for good and an ideal, worthy of acceptance, shouldn't we be the ones to willfully embrace it rather than the other way round.
I doubt if there could ever be any sane mind that will be left behind in the pursuit of such over exaggerated concept of a god and religion.

djdoxxx

and Christianity says that thou shall not judge no man. Killing is not in any way accepted by the Christian world at all. Be sincere cuz i know u are living among them
Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by hahn(m): 8:08am On Oct 05, 2015
SonOfEl:
HAHN, since poo comes from you, then YOU ARE A PIECE OF POO....after all GOD is evil, because evil came from him right?

stop dodging your own line of thought dude....I will follow it faithfully.

Your god is the subject here not me but since you have decided to insult me I just want you to know I won't stoop down that low. Besides you don't even know how to insult. You are a cake? undecided

I am sure your god must be proud of you afterall he is all evil tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by Richal20(m): 8:11am On Oct 05, 2015
hahn:

This is confusing. God is supposed to be the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. Are you trying to say that after givin those commandments in the old testament, he changed , realised that his commandments were too brutal and inhuman and sent his son to earth to die for sins that are still committed today?

You make it sound like god is confused

oga u are d one confused here john 3:6 for God so love the world that he gave his only begotten son..... That is a new covenant between God and man ok,
Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by dalaman: 8:14am On Oct 05, 2015
SonOfEl:

again! always quoting bible semantics out of context.... chai..... if I am jealous as regards my wife is a proof my love and ownership to her. that's not evil dude. if however, am jealous because your phone is cooler than mine, then that's another context of jealousy. English usage based on context changes over the time. stop misinterpreting what you don't know. YOU ARE MORE LIKE AN EFIK SCHOLAR TRYING TO INTERPRET SPANISH SEMANTICS.....

The bottom line is that jealousy and pride are negative emotion. You can not love your wife and be jealous of her, just the same way that you aren't supposed to be jealous of your friend, both jealousy and pride are negative emotions. The same verse goes on to say that God punishes the children for the sins of their parents to the third and fourth generation, but another verse says that God does not punish the children for the sins of their parents at all.

"The son will not share the guilt of the father, nor will the father share the guilt of the son.” Ezekiel 18:20
. The bible is a very contradictory book, the writers have different conception of who God is to them and write very different and contradictory things about God.
Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by djdoxxx(m): 8:14am On Oct 05, 2015
dalaman:

Dont Mind Them...Lemme Give A Simple Illustration Of What They Claim Their Holy Spirit Is And Should Be But Is Not....In A Conference Meeting Where All The World's President( Japan, india, France etc) Are Being Addressed By President Obama Who Speaks English...These Presidents Who Do Not Understand English Are Able To Understand Obama Because There's A Mechanism That Interpretes What He Says To Them In Their Various Languages.That Is How Holy Spirit Shld Work.
Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by Richal20(m): 8:17am On Oct 05, 2015
hahn:

That's true.

But he created sin, why then should I be punished for it?

are you mad ??. Who created sin ??. Sin came out of man kind and if God is cruel as you think and if not for Christ death all this homosexuals and lesbianism and all sought of shits that happen he still over look them and ask you to repent of your bad ways.... Mind what you say
Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by hahn(m): 8:17am On Oct 05, 2015
Richal20:

oga u are d one confused here john 3:6 for God so love the world that he gave his only begotten son..... That is a new covenant between God and man ok,

Really? So, if the old testament is now irrelevant then why is it still in the bible?

BY your analogy, we can conclude that the story of Adam and Eve is no longer valid since it is in the old testament undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by dalaman: 8:20am On Oct 05, 2015
SonOfEl:

student? are you are a student or an antagonist?! students humble themselves, compare and contrast scriptures, ant to start with, admit themselves into the 'school' of Christianity

You haven't contrasted and compared anything. You are just fabricating scriptures to make it say what you want it to say. Again read at your own fabrication and laugh at yourself.

What is written inside the bible.

"If ye will still abide in this land, then will I build you, and not pull you down, and I will plant you, and not pluck you up; for I repent Me of the evil that I have done unto you".

SonOfEl's opinion of the verse.

"FOR I HAVE CHANGED MY MIND ABOUT MY JUDGEMENT CONCERNING EVIL TO BEFALL YOU".

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by hahn(m): 8:21am On Oct 05, 2015
Richal20:

are you mad ??. Who created sin ??. Sin came out of man kind and if God is cruel as you think and if not for Christ death all this homosexuals and lesbianism and all sought of shits that happen he still over look them and ask you to repent of your bad ways.... Mind what you say

@bolded, your god must be proud undecided

[size=32pt]Isaiah 45:7

KJV: I formed the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the lord do all this things.
[/size]
Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by djdoxxx(m): 8:25am On Oct 05, 2015
Richal20:

I Thought It Was ' John 3 : 16'...After You Must Have Corrected Yourself, Go Back To Hahn's Post And See For Yourself How Your Reply Do Not Go In Line With His...Be Careful To Reply With Your Brain This Time, Thanks.
Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by Richal20(m): 8:26am On Oct 05, 2015
plaetton:

I just laugh when christians disown the old testament, even though the old testament is used every single hour to evangelize.

The other day, one of my christian friends, after being cornered with biblical verses, finally admitted that god had REPENTED in the new testament.

I couldn't believe my ears.

we never reject the old testament but we use it as a past judgement of sin by God and that's where Muslims and Jews keep hold of, Jesus Christ came to establish a new relationship between us and God, his mean purpose is love among all. If Muslims and Jews will accept the new testament religion won't look bad and bloody the way Muslims preach.
Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by djdoxxx(m): 8:32am On Oct 05, 2015
dalaman:

You haven't contrasted and compared anything. You are just fabricating scriptures to make it say what you want it to say. Again read at your own fabrication and laugh at yourself.

What is written inside the bible.

"If ye will still abide in this land, then will I build you, and not pull you down, and I will plant you, and not pluck you up; for I repent Me of the evil that I have done unto you".

SonfoEl's opinion of the verse.

"FOR I HAVE CHANGED MY MIND ABOUT MY JUDGEMENT CONCERNING EVIL TO BEFALL YOU".

Dalaman, What's This Bible Passage?
Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by 5minsmadness: 8:33am On Oct 05, 2015
SonOfEl:

the dude said, since God created evil, then he God is evil. so am saying since he (Hahn) can create poo from his body, then he must be poo! ......just following his line of thought.
Lol, missed this.
Bros don't mind them, it's how they behave when they see they have been stumped.

He brought a verse, you explained it well enough, he didn't like the explanation but went on to insult God and make jeering remarks. As soon as you turned his own line of reasoning upon him he called all his supporters to come and heckle you.

These people are not really interested in learning, only on or two that I have noticed can keep up a decent conversation without resorting to jeers and insults. In my opinion I think it's best you ignore them when you think you have made your point the best you can. The moment they start insulting and baiting you then realise YOU HAVE STRUCK A NERVE and they're hurting. After all the furore has died down they themselves will recall thier folly and learn from it.

Hahn calling on all his cronies when he saw he was stuck. Laughable.

2 Likes

Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by dalaman: 8:38am On Oct 05, 2015
djdoxxx:
Dalaman, What's This Bible Passage?

Jeremiah 42:9-10
Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by johnydon22(m): 8:55am On Oct 05, 2015
Lol. . Nice thread. . .Too bad i don't have battery embarassed. . .Anyway will be going to charge my phone now so i might be ON this afternoon..

who is missing me grin

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by hahn(m): 8:59am On Oct 05, 2015
5minsmadness:

Lol, missed this.
Bros don't mind them, it's how they behave when they see they have been stumped.

He brought a verse, you explained it well enough, he didn't like the explanation but went on to insult God and make jeering remarks. As soon as you turned his own line of reasoning upon him he called all his supporters to come and heckle you.

These people are not really interested in learning, only on or two that I have noticed can keep up a decent conversation without resorting to jeers and insults. In my opinion I think it's best you ignore them when you think you have made your point the best you can. The moment they start insulting and baiting you then realise YOU HAVE STRUCK A NERVE and they're hurting. After all the furore has died down they themselves will recall thier folly and learn from it.

Hahn calling on all his cronies when he saw he was stuck. Laughable.

Kolo, seriously? undecided

The verse says god is evil. Not me
Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by hahn(m): 8:59am On Oct 05, 2015
johnydon22:
Lol. . Nice thread. . .Too bad i don't have battery embarassed. . .Anyway will be going to charge my phone now so i might be ON this afternoon..

who is missing me grin

Freecocoa is missing you grin

2 Likes

Re: Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. by 5minsmadness: 9:03am On Oct 05, 2015
hahn:

Kolo, seriously? undecided

The verse says god is evil. Not me
No, the verse says God created evil. Two different things entirely and you know it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] / Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us / For Which Reasons Would You Change Your Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.