Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight (34103 Views)

Woman Cuts Her Stepdaughter Brutally In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Graphic Photos / Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic / Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by amehdegreat: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2015
The heart of a woman!
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by seangy4konji: 11:21am On Oct 04, 2015
Lol...15 what??

Its sunday...drink a pepsi...
janefrancisca:
Useless but it gave her kids. Do you even know the meaning of the word "Useless"?. Your own wey reach 15 inches, you don collect award with am? mtschewwww undecided
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 04, 2015
Ninilowo:
Roforofo fight
Exactly, now all don scatter!
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 04, 2015
MARRY A NAIJA WOMEN AT YOUR OWN RISK.

1 Like

Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by janefrancisca(f): 11:35am On Oct 04, 2015
seangy4konji:
Lol...15 what??

No i want Champagne grin with curried mutton and veal chops in soy sauce garnished with pickled chinese onions. tongue wink
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by baranzanobed: 11:40am On Oct 04, 2015
lipsrsealed it is a waa oo

Wife beaters beware

Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by plendil: 11:41am On Oct 04, 2015
seangy4konji:
Lol...15 what??

INCHES!! grin but how she take know. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by seangy4konji: 11:48am On Oct 04, 2015
No be 4 here u go see dat one chop...If you need better bush meat,moi moi or amala dudu with gbegiri with cold palm wine or origin then you fit holla...
janefrancisca:
No i want Champagne grin with curried mutton and veal chops in soy sauce garnished with pickled chinese onions. tongue wink
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by seangy4konji: 11:50am On Oct 04, 2015
She be my babe...no deh investigate matter too mush...
plendil:

INCHES!! grin but how she take know. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by switstelly(f): 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
Wonders shall never end...she wan fry am chop ni??...lol[i][/i]
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by picknstake: 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
THIS SUNDAY WE HAVE POSTED THREE SET OF PREDICTIONS HURRY AND CHECK BEFORE MATCHES KICK OFF AT [url]picknstake.com[/url]
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by tommyrayrich(m): 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
Now this is crazy!
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by janefrancisca(f): 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
seangy4konji:
No be 4 here u go see dat one chop...If you need better bush meat,moi moi or amala dudu with gbegiri with cold palm wine or origin then you fit holla...
What is amala?, Is it that black thing that looks like my dog poop?. Of course i ain't eating that shit tongue but i can manage efo riro ( the one wey dem use chicken cook o) with better pounded yam diluted with fresh palmwine and anu nkita (dog meat) with enough pepper. Chai smiley, miss my service days in Ondo State sha.
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by seangy4konji: 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
Yes...na dat thing that looks like dog poop..it con get variety.black one or white one...d white one with better ewedu and gbegiri with bokoto and intestines and your day will never remain the same...i no go follow u chop dat dog meat ooo but that eforiro is best when prepared with enough locust beans,ponmo,crayfish with eko...solid pap...

U don deh make me hungry again madam...
janefrancisca:
What is amala?, Is it that black thing that looks like my dog poop?. Of course i ain't eating that shit tongue but i can manage efo riro ( the one wey dem use chicken cook o) with better pounded yam diluted with fresh palmwine and anu nkita (dog meat) with enough pepper. Chai smiley, miss my service days in Ondo State sha.
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by Spybradd: 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
frprof:
First to comment

This is a thread about balls,so its obvious you are thinking with urs
grin
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by janefrancisca(f): 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
seangy4konji:
Yes...na dat thing that looks like dog poop..it con get variety.black one or white one...d white one with better ewedu and gbegiri with bokoto and intestines and your day will never remain the same...i no go follow u chop dat dog meat ooo but that eforiro is best when prepared with enough locust beans,ponmo,crayfish with eko...solid pap...

U don deh make me hungry again madam...
Haha..eko and efo, av not tried that sha. In between what is bokoto, sounds more like buttocks grin grin...No try put that iru wey dey smell for my food o. Then in Ondo, my yoruba corper friend was cooking okro and i told her i was gonna eat cos i was hungry. I think she used that iru and i could really see the iru floating inside the okro, my appetite just run leave my body that day.
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by mechanics(m): 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
Nawa, always bad news 4rm dat end, it seems d man didnt knw much abt his wife b4 getting married, he needs to pray 4 God to change dat negative attitude.
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by LilSmith55(m): 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
Posd:
DOWNLOAD MUSIC: BOBO Mapoly Version {Olamide Institution Cover} ft. Stereo x Flowz x Drey: http://picosong.com/download/SmtL/

Wich department u dey...
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by OkoAnike(m): 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
mznuez:
The woman bad ooo Abi the dicck too long
Just as u are gifted front wise, the man is blessed down side.... Huummmm
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by greatmaxjude: 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
This one among the many cases where women choose to resolve marital issues through violence. This is indeed a sad news
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by bikefab(m): 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
It is better to live in the desert than to live with a troublesome and quarrelsome woman in the house...
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by theDEVILisHERE: 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
john4reala:
Nice one... no more fu.king

What's nice about that
Did you properly read the story at all
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by awesomesossy(f): 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
Omehn.....c gbege

grin
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by sisisioge: 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
Omg!!! shocked shocked shocked The devil is a bazzard! How will this be explained to the families on both sides? Chai! That thing should be nurtured not destroyed! Ohlordhavemercy!

Or, maybe the guy had it coming...
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by kechywillz(m): 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
that demonic woman wants to render the man useless
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
N'amu kwa!
Nwanya nka bukwanu ele ero (meat seller)
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by picoba(m): 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2015

[size=28pt]
Meaning the woman succeeded in castrate her husband.
[/size]
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by rukkyland(m): 2:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
⚠ think twice before you choose your life partner.. don't go after everything in skirts.
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by fragile96: 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
Comments av read so far, didn't see anywhere d particular tribe was condemned. But if d story had happened in d south west, d comments u wud be seeing is "yoloba dis yooloba dat" yorobbers..." And so on. Dat is to tell u dat south westherners are peacemakers, we r not tribalistic, let's all be in unity.
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by deebrain(m): 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
Female wrestlers remain my greatest fantasy.

But this woman fought dirty. When you grab the man in his "aburo" and the man taps in submission, kindly release him.

She was wrong.

angry
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by engrjacuzzi: 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
she wants to fry the egg n eat with bread ni? that woman must be a Chelsea fan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibadan People Steal Rice From A Bus (Video, Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested For Beating Woman Outside Nightclub In London. Photos / Motorcyclist Arrested With Ammunition In Delta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.