Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,603 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard (75401 Views)

EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) / EFCC Raids Mukhtar's House, Recovers Millions Worth Of Jewelry / EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by eyesofgod: 9:26am On Oct 04, 2015
Hmmmmmm

I just love the wind that's blowing across the landscape. Life sweet at the moment, I tell you. If only several traps set by Baba can be catching big games every week.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by shizzy7(f): 9:31am On Oct 04, 2015
BALLOSKI:
Saraki
Iweala
Oduah
Orubebe
Shekarau
Faruk lawan
Otedola
Andrew yakubu
Oniwon
Jelili
Nebo
Diko inde
Maku
That brig-gen that rigged ekiti elections, etc , are all going to fall in this order.

No sacred cow!
Orubebe is not part of them na his mouth won cobbalize am..

KOLA ALUKO,,Abacha Family,Tinubu Family should be on your list

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by globalresource: 9:31am On Oct 04, 2015
undecided
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 04, 2015
caught red handed.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:33am On Oct 04, 2015
Where is Barcanista o? Come and read o.
I suppose it's the British who orchestrated this search too abi?
PDP the party made up of a den of thieves!
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by loomer: 9:33am On Oct 04, 2015
1.2million na money?

Una fit name alison but can't name the others that were arrested.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by 4stylz: 9:33am On Oct 04, 2015
M4gunners:
Anybody that stole our money should be jailed. Just like Ibori is serving his own in UK. What i am against is witch hunting . What happened to some ex governors from APC?We all know where they supposed to be by now, but fg is busy doing selective probe.

Do you mean oil money from Niger delta; let her steal it cos nothing dey happen. Since northerners have been stealing from Nigeria, what happened to them?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 04, 2015
g4everybody:
What wrong in recovering 1.2 million in her house, is she a poor woman. How about Aisha Buhari that is wearing a wristwash of 10 million naira in her hand
okosodo:
I respect yoruba propaganda. But i know that nothing will happen sha

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by macaranta(m): 9:36am On Oct 04, 2015
The same way they found weapons and millions in Akwa Ibom SGH.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by macaranta(m): 9:36am On Oct 04, 2015
The same way they found weapons and millions in Akwa Ibom SGH.?
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by KeriBaby(f): 9:36am On Oct 04, 2015
Why mention only her name then!!

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by akeenalee(m): 9:36am On Oct 04, 2015
Activa:

People like you who love corruption should be ashamed!

Seriously
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by ayooladee(f): 9:37am On Oct 04, 2015
Haaaa
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by anonimi: 9:37am On Oct 04, 2015
All the millions plus Oshi_Omo_Ole's US reported $60 billion wey Buhari don dey recover since why has he not delivered on ANY of his campaign promises?
Why

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2236329_fbimg1426964019374_jpegf0426a8233bbbeb8b2d08838e693f36e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2491559_twimg20150606110308_jpeg4924ed8fc95c29bd13a67cca7f6c6f8e

The only beneficiary of all these PHANTOM recoveries na the same megalomaniac Oshi_Omo_Ole shocked
We have been SCAMMED and continue to be scammed by APCheat witches.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2773141_osioinlove_jpeg19f5c22a1acf79a34119ea684a80d78f

Jonathan built INSTITUTIONS.
Buhari is built on PROPAGANDA.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by BALLOSKI: 9:37am On Oct 04, 2015
shizzy7:
Orubebe is not part of them na his mouth won cobbalize am..

KOLA ALUKO,,Abacha Family,Tinubu Family should be on your list
orubebe didn't embezzle money in the ND ministry? Are u trying to seek "na we oyel " treatment for him.

Well, those you listed, if they are guilty, I want them on the list.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 04, 2015
g4everybody:
What wrong in recovering 1.2 million in her house, is she a poor woman. How about Aisha Buhari that is wearing a wristwash of 10 million naira in her hand

It is suspicious to have 1.2million naira cash at home. Such money should be in her bank account. She is a retired Executive Director in Shell. So we all know she can have up to 200million naira or more in her account.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 04, 2015
N1.2 million ke? Money that cannot even design Fashola's website nor buy a wrist watch for Aisha Buhari!! Abegi make i hear word.Let me know when you find something incriminating!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Dyt(f): 9:41am On Oct 04, 2015
You mean 1.2 trillion uncountable hard currencies?
undecided undecided undecided
Abi EFCC don keep remaining
I rem well she was in power that her cook stole millions of dollars in her house
That same house oo
undecided undecided
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 04, 2015
MADAM ROBUST PLAN, IS THIS A FALSE ALLEGATION AGAIN?
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by arabianights: 9:42am On Oct 04, 2015
okosodo:
I respect yoruba propaganda. But i know that nothing will happen sha

You actually feel Diezani is being hunted? Haba the whole Nigeriais not blind to her stained hands and she for sure had this coming

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by arabbunkum: 9:43am On Oct 04, 2015
Am expecting them to find a very large hard cash not just millions, otherwise this will end up as another witch-hunting exercise.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by anonimi: 9:43am On Oct 04, 2015
chukwudi44:
N1.2 million ke? Money that cannot even design Fashola's website nor buy a wrist watch for Aisha Buhari!! Abegi make i hear word. Let me know when you find something incriminating!!

Bros, abeg you too sharp, walahi. You sure sey you be our fellow country man so? grin Because na only 200 million mumus na im we be for obodo country oh. embarassed embarassed

The APCheat witches have run out of better, somewhat-believable LIES, now they are churning out utterly stewpid lies and PROPAGANDA! cheesy cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2561955_madam_jpeg15b745b8c7ed5d6f4fc33db5b762e715

Me I nor know whether she got the money from the kobo kobo spa wey she take do boju boju for Kaduna =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2476060_abuja20150219002381_jpeg0efdd061279363d976e43ff4abe83b7c

.............abi na the remnant of the egunje bribe wey she collect for obodo America

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2828712_fraudu_jpegdfe39178f5717a44d627aeb0c7ae5cab

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2828713_fraud_jpegfabcaa72cb3406cc2df0a938add6a629

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by newmaonza: 9:43am On Oct 04, 2015
All this white washing and name calling should stop.... IF SHE STOLE PROVE IT PERIOD AND HANG HER IF POSSIBLE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Nv25(f): 9:43am On Oct 04, 2015
Hmm
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by shota(m): 9:43am On Oct 04, 2015
slimfit1:
Check the account of her children oh please

Jealousy .

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by saintandsinnerz: 9:44am On Oct 04, 2015
BALLOSKI:
Saraki
Iweala
Oduah
Orubebe
Shekarau
Faruk lawan
Otedola
Andrew yakubu
Oniwon
Jelili
Nebo
Diko inde
Maku
That brig-gen that rigged ekiti elections, etc , are all going to fall in this order.

No sacred cow!
Quite an interesting list, but i did not see Amaechi and Fashola in the list? Did you forget them?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 04, 2015
This is witch-hunting, but the witch being hunted is wearing a black hat and riding a broom!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by fejikudz(m): 9:45am On Oct 04, 2015
Acidosis:

1.2million? Money not up to the amount Ambode spends in Lagos night clubs
My brother i tire o.. I think say na one kind big money sef!!!
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by coolsam2k4(m): 9:45am On Oct 04, 2015
What do they expect? To meet 10billion pounds in her residence? She isn't that stupid now..... She already see it coming since.... Just wondering why she couldn't amend things and confess easily.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by saintneo(m): 9:45am On Oct 04, 2015
1.2 million naira! And it graced the front page!
Journalism has gone to the dogs!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia / FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore / Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.