Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba (5339 Views)

Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" / Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money / Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba by SUBWAY101(m): 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
OperationIgrigi:
**grins** If they can do it on Nairaland, what stops them from doing it on twittter?

Coward, what happen to your arode moniker? Shameless animal

2 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba by htconeline: 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
Do ibo dream about yoruba every night.
Why any thing happen to them they blame yoruba.

Ibo fight the monster u create out of jealous. ...ipob youth.

4 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba by SUBWAY101(m): 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
Yeebhoes are truly cursed. A shameless, worthless and useless tribe. Shame

3 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba by McCarlito(m): 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

Thank you. Some dumb posters do not reason. You can clearly see that Nigeria is not united.

You have the Yoruba cowards and their masters the Awusa Fulani and then the others who are open and peaceful.

Yoruba are truly cowardly snakes. Cloning accounts forever
U are so right......

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
Yoruba will soon resume their ' we Niger delta do not want Biafra'. Lol. Well, this ' Niger deltan', whatever that means, is ready for you guys.

Summary again is this: the account was cloned by a yoruba , Hausa will not have time for that. Only Yoruba's can do stuff like that.

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
ekenedegreat:
If not for Radio Biafra yourobbers would have decimated the Igbos with that their gutter media outfit that is full of lies.

Of course, radio biafra is international. Yoruba thinks influential Igbos do not listen. Lol .

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba by MrEmeritus1: 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
Its a curse and shame to be Igbo. Too many mad animal among them shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba by simplycarro: 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
MrEmeritus1:
Its a curse and shame to be Igbo. Too many mad animal among them shocked shocked shocked
They thrive in chaos and disorder over law and order. That is why their most prosperous cities, Onitsha and Aba, are the most chaotic cities in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
simplycarro:

They thrive in chaos and disorder over law and order. That is why their most prosperous cities, Onitsha and Aba, are the most chaotic cities in Nigeria.

See yoruba snakes everywhere
Re: Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba by MrEmeritus1: 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
simplycarro:

You are right, I think most of them are cursed from womb. Many of them are product of baby factory, so its normal for them to be foolish. Shame.

4 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba by MrEmeritus1: 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

Akpu eating animal, you have no shame.

2 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba by simplycarro: 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

When you tell Biafran the bitter truth, he starts to insult.

4 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba by Macelliot(m): 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
ibedun:
When is Ambode going to demolish Alaba Market?
compare international Alaba with ladipo a local market...

Guy, you wan make lagos broke?
Re: Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba by ribbit: 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
WIZGUY69:

it doesn't change the fact that chima was given 13500 by his Hausa master to bomb kuje & nyanya.
grin grin
Re: Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba by abduljabbar4(m): 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

Thank you. Some dumb posters do not reason. You can clearly see that Nigeria is not united.

You have the Yoruba cowards and their masters the Awusa Fulani and then the others who are open and peaceful.

Yoruba are truly cowardly snakes. Cloning accounts forever
Inyamuri bastard
Re: Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba by IGBOPRINCE: 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
CuckoldMaster:
Yorubas cloned the fake twitter account and have deleted to avoid being traced.

We have seen Yoruba's clone accounts here on nairaland. Never underestimate how far they can go to please the Awusa Fulani.

Their aim is to shift blame for. The Awusa Fulani to Biafra.
you re totally right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba by Setaje(f): 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
Op I must say. You are the biggest idiot I have come across on this forum. You say you checked his twitter handle. I checked his Facebook and I read all his comments even some he posted on Biafra page on fb. The okoro guy does all this wiring for houses and offices. He even posted his phone number and many times on his page wrote in igbo.

The guy is not even based in lagos. Had I known I would have copied his phone number. He had pictures of his family members too that are not based in lagos. That account was also opened 3 years ago. As at when he opened that account he wasn't a pro biafran person up until early last year. The guy has also made very bad statements against yorubas and hausas on his page. So don't come here and be typing thrash. You and your fellow buffoons.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba by yetunsbay(m): 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
ernesty20:
Yorrobbers and their foolish mentality
stupid omo igbo & hin idiot op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba by yetunsbay(m): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
ionsman:
Am not yoruba neither am I igbo.
O.p, you are a disgrace to the tribe you represent.
All these foolish and unnecessary tribalism wont do you any good..
Get a life!
& u think say he get life b4?
Re: Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba by DaBullIT(m): 2:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
McCarlito:
I believe that was staged up to potray biafrans as an upcoming terror group to beware of...

Cos I personally checked the twitter handle before it got deleted and found out the twitter account was created same day and was deleted barely 24hrs after the explosions....

Bros you are a very dumbed up fukked up liar

That Twitter account had more than 900 tweets, 207 following, and 56 followers that's statistically impossible within 24 hours

Re: Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba by famola(m): 2:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
the tribe u are insulting have the best pastor in AFRICA[BY December people from all over the world will come to Redeemed Christian Church of God &living faith church otta]am so bless to come from the same tribe with this grate men of GOD[Pastor Adeboye &bishop david oyedepo
CuckoldMaster:

Islamic insanity is worse, trust me. You guys are lower than cows. Reason why you blow yourselves up. It is worse that you are a double slave. First Muslim and then yoruba. At least yoruba Christians are single slaves.
Re: Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba by totit: 3:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
Setaje:
Op I must say. You are the biggest idiot I have come across on this forum. You say you checked his twitter handle. I checked his Facebook and I read all his comments even some he posted on Biafra page on fb. The okoro guy does all this wiring for houses and offices. He even posted his phone number and many times on his page wrote in igbo.

The guy is not even based in lagos. Had I known I would have copied his phone number. He had pictures of his family members too that are not based in lagos. That account was also opened 3 years ago. As at when he opened that account he wasn't a pro biafran person up until early last year. The guy has also made very bad statements against yorubas and hausas on his page. So don't come here and be typing thrash. You and your fellow buffoons.

This is serious!
Re: Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba by OreMI22: 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
CuckoldMaster:
Yorubas cloned the fake twitter account and have deleted to avoid being traced.

We have seen Yoruba's clone accounts here on nairaland. Never underestimate how far they can go to please the Awusa Fulani.

Their aim is to shift blame for. The Awusa Fulani to Biafra.

Yorubas should continue playing with fire.
I hope they wont run away when it starts burning them up
Re: Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
famola:
the tribe u are insulting have the best pastor in AFRICA[BY December people from all over the world will come to Redeemed Christian Church of God &living faith church otta]am so bless to come from the same tribe with this grate men of GOD[Pastor Adeboye &bishop david oyedepo

You are truly a slave. No wonder. If the yoruba Muslim's are dumb, the Yoruba Christians are even dumber. Best pastor indeed. You mean best fraudster. Idiot.

Walk away slave.
Re: Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
Setaje:

You even have there time.. mtchewwwwwww...... abeg nor put mouth 4 deer mata b4 them tag Urhobo girl Yoruba... just read and ignore ... #Madness...

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba by bombay: 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
The old bastard, Awolowo who is now roasting in the deepest part of hell had died as a frustrated bigot and tribalist leaving behind a series of scandals while Sir Ahmadu Bello died as a matyr. All Yoruba jingoist cannot fathom why they lack the capacity to wrest power from the north hence their penchant to breed discord and mischief among the people of the nigeria while forgetting that every body knows that Yoruba are inherently hypocrites, uncultured, bastards, cowards and blabber mouths. They are easily identifiable by their embarrassingly loud mouth and cowardice. grin

2 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
Setaje:

Look at this Yoruba slave. Dumb fool. What have you and your dirty yoruba brothers been posting ? Mumu.

Scavenging all over the place with lies. Thank God people are smarter. Nnamdi Kanu and ipob is giving you nightmares.

Oya run along to your masters, slave
Re: Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
bombay:
The old bastard, Awolowo who is now roasting in the deepest part of hell had died as a frustrated bigot and tribalist leaving behind a series of scandals while Sir Ahmadu Bello died as a matyr. All Yoruba jingoist cannot fathom why they lack the capacity to wrest power from the north hence their penchant to breed discord and mischief among the people of the nigeria while forgetting that every body knows that Yoruba are inherently hypocrites, uncultured, bastards, cowards and blabber mouths. They are easily identifiable by their embarrassingly loud mouth and cowardice. grin

Of course they are all cowards and snakes. If they listen to Brandi Kanu for 20 mins they could die of shame.
Re: Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba by likila: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
hakeem4:
I'm a Christian grin

your name is hakeem and you aere a christian?
you are an apostate.
we shall behead you when we get you

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
bombay:

You know them well. Thank goodness people knowvthem better.

Never will they ever be trusted. Even their Fulani masters treat them with disdain and scorn yet they are too scared to challenge them.

When the Fulani men disgrace them, they turn to Biafra.lol

See them all over the internet copying and pasting info from the dude called Okoro. These guys are really pathetic.
Re: Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
likila:

your name is hakeem and you aere a christian?
you are an apostate.
we shall behead you when we get you

Lol do you want the Yoruba man to shit in his pants
Re: Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba by famola(m): 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
thank you for all the negative word u have use.av a bless sunday
CuckoldMaster:

You are truly a slave. No wonder. If the yoruba Muslim's are dumb, the Yoruba Christians are even dumber. Best pastor indeed. You mean best fraudster. Idiot.

Walk away slave.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Read This Before You Critise An Eight Months Of APC / 10 Poorest States in Nigeria According To National Bureau Of Statistics / Just In!!! Pastor Reveals Buhari's Successor, Is An Ex Governor In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.