Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

Is Yawning Contagious? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Yawning Contagious? (338 Views)

Contagious Diseases Women Can Get Just From Kissing. / What Will You Do If You Caught Your Boyfriend Yawning While Giving Him A B-job / TRUTH: Diabetes Is A Contagious Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Yawning Contagious? by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:12am On Oct 04, 2015
Have you noticed that often when you yawn , you see another person(s) around you yawning approximately the same time with you. I have been wondering, what's the cause, does it mean that we are all somehow connected psychologically or spiritually.

Some astrology even stipulate that when you yawn in a crowed place, and see one or more people yawning same time with you. Those group of people have a spiritual connection with you, and if you can physically connect with them , somehow they we aid whatever course you are struggling for at that moment.

Is yawning contagious? Is there any spiritual connection between you and them? Is there any scientific explanation? Or is it all just one creepy coincidence?

What do you think?

Re: Is Yawning Contagious? by ThePeacemaker(m): 10:23am On Oct 04, 2015
Accordinq to the punch newspaper i read last year, . .It says, PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU WOULD YAWN AFTER YOU YOUR BESIDE THEM
Re: Is Yawning Contagious? by donholy28(m): 10:28am On Oct 04, 2015
I think it is
Re: Is Yawning Contagious? by omotayo9177: 10:28am On Oct 04, 2015
Is it?
Re: Is Yawning Contagious? by slap1(m): 10:32am On Oct 04, 2015
There's something it is called, I've forgotten, but it's true.
Re: Is Yawning Contagious? by Dyt(f): 10:46am On Oct 04, 2015
I just yawned see this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Explanation Makes The Most Sense / Communication In Relationships / Improve On Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.