Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) (11746 Views)

Looking For Male Friends In Abuja / Emotional Bank Account(e.b.a) / Is Right For Male Doctor To Dip His Hand Into Female Kitty Cat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 04, 2015
Happy Sunday you all ..this thread is strictly for those that wanna participate on a debate for the Ladies and gentlemen in the house! Here's the topic Are women superior to men? the ladies will have to support this topics with great points nd the guys will b against it with Great points.. The person with the greatest likes and Points wins for his/her gender mind you this thread is for those that wanna participate

no insult please

1 Like

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by McCarlito(m): 11:20am On Oct 04, 2015
Ofcourse the MEN are... Just pay attention

1. Pissing sucks for women: It’s so easy for me to pee anywhere.

2. Periods: That's a waste of time! To have to remove pampers (pads) filled with blood every month or so. Sucks. Glad my body doesn’t
do that, saves a lot of time grin grin grin

3. Women feel so insecure: Why do you need all those makeup girl

4. Women get cat-called all the time: As a man; I can go anywhere and feel like a ghost – an invisible thing cool cool cool

5. Boobs: They are fun and miraculous and also men love them but uh, I can’t imagine how much work it is to have to carry those things around all day, especially when you’re running or trying to do something athletic

6. My grandfather told me something: "If a key opens lots of locks, then it’s a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it’s a .........."

Op: U better start dey give me my prize now grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 04, 2015
What is the prize?

1 Like

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nova15: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2015
Hmmmmmmm

Well i would say No

Physicaliy, biologically and spiritually. Men are superior

2 Likes

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Jboyossai(m): 11:24am On Oct 04, 2015
We all know men are superior
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 04, 2015
give points NA
Jboyossai:
We all know men are superior

1 Like

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by babyfaceafrica: 11:27am On Oct 04, 2015
Is there any incentive?..if there is none ,then its unfortunate ..why should I contend about issues that does not add anything to me?...if there is an incentive let us know ,then maybe people will be interested.Time is precious and should not be wasted!!..nice topic...it will be a good arguementative essays for kids in secondry school.
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Kingsley1000(m): 11:27am On Oct 04, 2015
in terms of physical strength,men're superior,in governance both local or advanced,men're superior as they'r the policy makers.....women are only superior when it comes to sex,as they endure and last longer,and they'r more diplomatic(more intelligent than meN).....THE BOTH SEXES AINT SUPERIOR IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 04, 2015
obum88:
What is the prize?
Respect
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Mznaett: 11:28am On Oct 04, 2015
Nova15:
Hmmmmmmm
Well i would say No
Physicaliy, biologically and spiritually. Men are superior
Don't tell me sh!t my friendundecided
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 04, 2015
nickkylawve:
Respect
. . . . Respect ? thats all ?
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nova15: 11:29am On Oct 04, 2015
Mznaett:

Don't tell me sh!t my friendundecided

My friend. Its just the ugly truth.
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Mznaett: 11:29am On Oct 04, 2015
A woman can wield a gun,have same muscle tissue and raw power,be as smart and manage money as good as man can. But man can't birth a child not to talk about children..If it wer'nt for women this world would die..apart from God who else gives life? Woman!
Can a man carry 3pound baby in his stomach for 9 good months? This shows that women take more pains than men

Women may not have built anything but they're more smarter

Men are weak. Emotionally,they ar'nt very deep. Physically,when they get ill you never hear the end of it. Mentally,they get plain angry whenever they don't get what they want. Most of d time,they are full of testosterone and have no will to do house work because they think women should do it for them all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2015
What is the point?
No gender is superior or inferior.
Each has its perks and its suits individual gender.
I love being a male cos I get away with a Lotta crap but some females who get men to do their bidding would never love to be a male.
Stop raising dust. There ll be no loser or vanquished in this deliberation

1 Like

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2015
next time save ur data nd energy on things that are relevant to you
babyfaceafrica:
Is there any incentive?..if there is none ,then its unfortunate ..why should I contend about issues that does not add anything to me?...if there is an incentive let us know ,then maybe people will be interested.Time is precious and should not be wasted!!..nice topic...it will be a good arguementative essays for kids in secondry school.
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 04, 2015
Kingsley1000:
in terms of physical strength,men're superior,in governance both local or advanced,men're superior as they'r the policy makers.....women are only superior when it comes to sex,as they endure and last longer,and they'r more diplomatic(more intelligent than meN).....THE BOTH SEXES AINT SUPERIOR IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS

more intelligent than Men? where did you get that from?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Mznaett: 11:31am On Oct 04, 2015
Nova15:

My friend. Its just the ugly truth.
I beg to differ pls..

1 Like

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nova15: 11:32am On Oct 04, 2015
Mznaett:

I beg to differ pls..

Your reasons?
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 04, 2015
Op you are simply asking for e brawl,becos by the time the trollers come in here,the topic will nt only be neglected but it will turn to gender bashing....

Btw what is even the point?any reward

1 Like

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by babyfaceafrica: 11:34am On Oct 04, 2015
nickkylawve:
next time save ur data nd energy on things that are relevant to you
thanks..hapi sunday
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by misspicy(f): 11:34am On Oct 04, 2015
Its an obvious truth men try to hide and deny because of their ego that WOMEN ARE SUPERIOR TO MEN

Brb to give reasons..... cool

2 Likes

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 04, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

some ladies tend to be more intelligent than men likewise men also,it depends on individuals.
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Kingsley1000(m): 11:35am On Oct 04, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

google is your friend,lets not be sentimental...scientifically,their intelligibility is more superior than men
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 04, 2015
Ibeere grin no award
Jollyjoy:
Op you are simply asking for e brawl,becos by the time the trollers come in here,the topic will nt only be neglected but it will turn to gender bashing....

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 04, 2015
misspicy:
Its an obvious truth men try to hide and deny because of their ego that WOMEN ARE SUPERIOR TO MEN

who broke ur heart and must u announce itwink
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nova15: 11:36am On Oct 04, 2015
misspicy:

Haven't you heard the saying "it's a man's world" before?

1 Like

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
some ladies tend to be more intelligent than men likewise men also,it depends on individuals.
he didn't state it that way.
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by babyfaceafrica: 11:36am On Oct 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:

no point ,just wanting to pitch two genders together,am sure some will take the bait,I will just enjoy d show

1 Like

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 04, 2015
Uwc my boy. grin
babyfaceafrica:
thanks..hapi sunday
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 04, 2015
nickkylawve:
Ibeere grin no award
lolll so na fight u come here come start abiwait till dem start to tell u say na man dey do d main koko.
Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Badgers14: 11:37am On Oct 04, 2015
embarassed

Re: D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 04, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
no point ,just wanting to pitch two genders together,am sure some will take the bait,I will just enjoy d show
na dis kin tin me self dey like....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Fat Ladies / See What Lagos Olosho Wear Clubbing On Friday Nights / How Do You Feel When Your Girl Scream During Sex???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.