Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

What Is The Inspiration Behind The Naming Of This Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Inspiration Behind The Naming Of This Church (628 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Christians Avoid Naming Their Children Jesus? / Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos / The Source And Inspiration Behind The Song- IT IS WELL. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Inspiration Behind The Naming Of This Church by mekany(m): 11:33am On Oct 04, 2015
This church just moved into my area,I am still confuse,why should a church be given this name...I haven't checked the Bible verses on the sign post..maybe you guys can help me.

Re: What Is The Inspiration Behind The Naming Of This Church by ThePeacemaker(m): 11:44am On Oct 04, 2015
Forest dwellers ke! . . . God told the pastor to open a zoo . . .Na church he open instead
Re: What Is The Inspiration Behind The Naming Of This Church by McCarlito(m): 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
The pastor was a Forest Dweller which means he's a Herdsman before he decided to open a SHOP CHURCH....

That's the inspiration behind the church grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Inspiration Behind The Naming Of This Church by McCarlito(m): 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
The pastor was a Forest Dweller which means he's a Herdsman before he decided to open a SHOP CHURCH....

That's the inspiration behind the church grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Inspiration Behind The Naming Of This Church by Hiswordxray(m): 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
Most of the prophets of God in the Bible emerge from the wilderness. Even Jesus have to first go to the wilderness before he started his prophetic ministry. A forest can be also call a wilderness and therefore it would be longer if the minister wants to see himself as a forest dweller i.e a prophet who was breed in the wilderness.

(1) (Reply)

Muslims And Christians: How Many Unbelievers Have You ...... / Is There Any Reason To Divorce??? / Ways In Which Christianity Inoculates It's Self Against Reason And Logic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.