Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:07 PM

8 Signs He Only Wants To Sleep With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Signs He Only Wants To Sleep With You (962 Views)

10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD / She Only Wants Me To Caress Her But No Sex / 8 Signs He Only Wants To Sleep With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Signs He Only Wants To Sleep With You by yemioloyede(m): 11:46am On Oct 04, 2015
1. He only communicates via text messages or emails
We all know that guys hate talking on the phone, but if you’re never hearing the sound of his voice, that could spell trouble. “If I have hung out with a girl a few times and I’m still texting or emailing her, it’s just about sèx for me,” says Jake, 28. Chalk it up to his lack of interest in talking with you — and the ease of technology, a boon for lazy would-be players. He doesn’t need to engage in a real conversation — a couple of words here, an emoticon there, and he’s in touch with you with a bare minimum of effort. Keeping his communiqués to emails and texts also allows him to steer the conversation towards
s*x, either subtly or overtly; he can be more forward than he would be in person or over the phone since he won’t have to deal with rejection directly.

Continue Reading Here

Re: 8 Signs He Only Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
I greet y'all in the name of GOD

Thought I drop this my song for y'all to listen

yes Nigeria gain their independence!!!

But check your heart are we truly free..

I didn't go out that day cus I didn't feel like
Reasoning all the things happening in this country..
Bombing.. killing
Stealing.
Corruption...
politicians stealing our money like say nothing dey happen

WE might be free from the hands of the British

[size=18pt]TRUTH IS WE ARE NOT FREE FROM OURselves[/size]

Had to express it true music Bro

download my song.. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/a1ee8a1b

(1) (Reply)

pregnancy saga:who is responsible / Lmao!!! See What This Couple Is Doing On Their Wedding Day / Ladies And Gentlemen... Possible Reasons Why U Arnt Yet Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.