Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Scientific Miracles I Found In The Quran - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scientific Miracles I Found In The Quran (846 Views)

Scientists' Comments On Scientific Miracles In The Quran / Scientific Miracles Of The Qur'an (The Qur'an on the Origin of the Universe) / Scientific Miracles In The Quran... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scientific Miracles I Found In The Quran by Faremisodeeq(m): 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
Good-day nairalanders. I am here to share with you some scientific facts discovered in the holy Quran. The amazing part is that they are mathematical and i will want both muslims and non muslims to read if any mistake is found, they should let us know . They are
1. the word 'DAY' repeated 365 times in the holy Quran.which denotes the no of days in a year.
2. The word 'DAYS' is repeated 30 times in the holy Quran. Which denotes the number of days in a month.
3. The word 'MONTH' is repeated 12 times in the Quran. which denotes the number of month in a year.
4. The word 'SEVEN HEAVENS' is repeated seven times in the Quran.
5. The word 'PARADISE' and 'HELL' are repeated 77 times in the Quran.
6. The word 'SATAN' and ' ANGEL' are used 88 times in the Quran.
7. The word 'MAN' and 'WOMANL are repeated 23 times in the Quran. Which denotes the number of chromosomes in male and female.
8. The word 'SUN' and 'LIGHT' are repeated 33 times in the Quran.
9. the word 'LAND' is mentioned 13 times and 'SEA' is mentioned 32 times given a total of 45. When we find the percentage(i.e. 13 over 45 times 100 ), it gives 28.888888888889 percent. And that gives the percent of land on earth scientifically. And do the other for sea you will get 71.111111111111percent.
Re: Scientific Miracles I Found In The Quran by D34lw4p(m): 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
waw! interesting
Re: Scientific Miracles I Found In The Quran by Haywhymido(m): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
Subhanallah
Re: Scientific Miracles I Found In The Quran by 1trillionlikes: 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
ok
Re: Scientific Miracles I Found In The Quran by podosci(m): 1:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
Lol.......SMH, I don't think it's healthy for religious people to try and prove their doctrines with experimentally proven scientific FACTS.
The same Quran said something about the Sun sinking into the ocean

1 Like

Re: Scientific Miracles I Found In The Quran by Faremisodeeq(m): 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
podosci:
Lol.......SMH, I don't think it's healthy for religious people to try and prove their doctrines with experimentally proven scientific FACTS.
The same Quran said something about the Sun sinking into the ocean
can u pls elaborate i need the chapter and verse to verify

1 Like

Re: Scientific Miracles I Found In The Quran by Annunaki(m): 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
Al taquiya tongue
Re: Scientific Miracles I Found In The Quran by Annunaki(m): 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
Faremisodeeq:
can u pls elaborate i need the chapter and verse to verify

it. The following two quotations, when used together, are devastating and unanswerable:

Qur’an 18:83-86—And they ask you about Dhul-Qarnain. Say: “I shall recite to you something of his story.” Verily, We established him in the earth, and We gave him the means of everything. So he followed a way. Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a spring of black muddy (or hot) water. And he found near it a people.

Sunan Abu Dawud 3991—Abu Dharr said: I was sitting behind the Apostle of Allah who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting. He asked: Do you know where this sets? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He said: It sets in a spring
Re: Scientific Miracles I Found In The Quran by Rooty: 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
How about kaaba being in the centre of d earth? Is this also correct?

1 Like

Re: Scientific Miracles I Found In The Quran by Rooty: 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
Which translation? Or in arabic? How about allahh saying the earth is flat? You love lie !
Re: Scientific Miracles I Found In The Quran by Faremisodeeq(m): 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
Rooty:
Which translation? Or in arabic? How about allahh saying the earth is flat? You love lie !
translation from arabic to english. On your second objection please show me the chapter
Re: Scientific Miracles I Found In The Quran by Faremisodeeq(m): 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
Rooty:
How about kaaba being in the centre of d earth? Is this also correct?
. It is true. The ratio of distance from the southpole to kaaba and also from north pole to kaaba is 1.618. This numerical value is also the golden mean point of the earth which is the kaaba. Please try and verify through google map or visit www.KUTSALGIZEMLER.com
Re: Scientific Miracles I Found In The Quran by Faremisodeeq(m): 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
Annunaki:

it. The following two quotations, when used together, are devastating and unanswerable:

Qur’an 18:83-86—And they ask you about Dhul-Qarnain. Say: “I shall recite to you something of his story.” Verily, We established him in the earth, and We gave him the means of everything. So he followed a way. Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a spring of black muddy (or hot) water. And he found near it a people.

Sunan Abu Dawud 3991—Abu Dharr said: I was sitting behind the Apostle of Allah who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting. He asked: Do you know where this sets? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He said: It sets in a spring
thanks
Re: Scientific Miracles I Found In The Quran by adullam210: 8:04am On Oct 05, 2015
Faremisodeeq:
. It is true. The ratio of distance from the southpole to kaaba and also from north pole to kaaba is 1.618. This numerical value is also the golden mean point of the earth which is the kaaba. Please try and verify through google map or visit www.KUTSALGIZEMLER.com
only sick people will believe the foolishness, the earth is spherical in shape. Google says nothing like that, only muslims are carrying the false info to support their religion lies.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide Adamawa State Chapter Calling / Does The Worship Of God Involves Money Like Some Pastors Make Us To Believe? / Yemen Talks, Won't Hurt Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.