Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Tired Of All Thses Poor Hungry Girls!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Of All Thses Poor Hungry Girls!!! (1568 Views)

I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls / Hungry Girls And Their Wahala / Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of All Thses Poor Hungry Girls!!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
Right from when I started dating, I never jam girl wey her family get SURNAME(wealth). Even if dem nor too hold money, atleast small change is OK.

Na only girls wey be say her mumsy na trader, popsy na carpenter or farmer for village nai I dey jam. But these girls are beautiful and gorgeous, at first sight you'll think dangote is the father because of the packaging and tushing.

I jam one very tushed babe yesterday, we got talking and she really opened up to me. Just now when we chatting, she dey yan say na manage she dey, mumsy dey herbal clinic for ijebu ode.

I been don start toasting, I had to halt, and forgerit.

Am tired of all these hungry girls abeg, na crime if girl spend on me?? Abi naija girl nor fit carry me go dubai for shopping??

1 Like

Re: Tired Of All Thses Poor Hungry Girls!!! by fromnigeria(m): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
OyO
Re: Tired Of All Thses Poor Hungry Girls!!! by 4stylz: 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
You better appreciate her because she told you the truth unlike some girls that will lie to take everything you have

3 Likes

Re: Tired Of All Thses Poor Hungry Girls!!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
Your destiny is attached to hungry babes.....no matter how much you try,na still "I never chop girls" you go dey meet....go meet T.B Joshua!

6 Likes

Re: Tired Of All Thses Poor Hungry Girls!!! by amii131(f): 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
Thowbie7:
Your destiny is attached to hungry babes.....no matter how much you try,na still "I never chop girls" you go dey meet....go meet T.B Joshua!

Lolz grin

1 Like

Re: Tired Of All Thses Poor Hungry Girls!!! by braine(m): 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
Women are always almost needy. Get used to it.
Re: Tired Of All Thses Poor Hungry Girls!!! by 2dice(m): 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
You want Better Babe
U dey Reside for
Abule_egba
Okoko
Ijegemo
Ijedodo
U think say Lagos Govt Recongize all diss area grin
2. Shey na Rich Babe you want abi Girl wey Go love you. grin
3. Are u a Gigolo ...kus u're Sounding like One grin
Re: Tired Of All Thses Poor Hungry Girls!!! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
OP. We are also tired of guys creating a thread for us ahn ahn enaf is enaf pls gist about somethings Ease not just Girls biko undecided
Re: Tired Of All Thses Poor Hungry Girls!!! by Kingsley1000(m): 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
if you ain't ready to make sacrifices in ur relationship then hit off
Re: Tired Of All Thses Poor Hungry Girls!!! by Mutuwa(m): 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
Thowbie7:

Hahahahaha...
Your mouth go fit chew stone i swear.
Re: Tired Of All Thses Poor Hungry Girls!!! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
See frustration cry
Re: Tired Of All Thses Poor Hungry Girls!!! by IamAtribalist: 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
cool You are looking for a woman that does not require your resources for her toto - you are on a long thing. Good luck. It doesn't matter if her father is rich or poor you will still spend money. My advice to you is to lie to them. Promise them heaven and earth. And knack the toto for about 6 months. After that walk away and pick your next mugu. Cunny man die cunny man bury am.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of All Thses Poor Hungry Girls!!! by Nature129(m): 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
IamAtribalist:
cool You are looking for a woman that does not require your resources for her toto - you are on a long thing. Good luck. It doesn't matter if her father is rich or poor you will still spend money. My advice to you is to lie to them. Promise them heaven and earth. And knack the toto for about 6 months. After that walk away and pick your next mugu. Cunny man die cunny man bury am.

I know bad advice when I see one. This is certainly it.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of All Thses Poor Hungry Girls!!! by Nature129(m): 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
OP, some guys are really losing the essence of relationship. Relationships are supposed to be preparation to settle down but sadly many of us abuse it, s3x the girl involved with us and when you are tired of having her, just walk away leaving her heartbroken and moving unto the next unsuspecting victim. This is indeed very wrong.

Traditionally, men proudly take care of their household and often take pride in doing so, hence they are the head of the family. It is rather unfortunate that you are here to express your frustration and displeasure over meeting and dating girls "who have not been taking care of you as a man or woman, biko?"

Any man who is not fit to be a bread winner in the family will lose his place, and his wife and the society will have little or no regards for him. We are quickly losing our value system and family values. It is high time we retraced our steps. OP, pls change!!!
Re: Tired Of All Thses Poor Hungry Girls!!! by Afromano: 1:31am On Oct 05, 2015
Nature129:
OP, some guys are really losing the essence of relationship. Relationships are supposed to be preparation to settle down but sadly many of us abuse it, s3x the girl involved with us and when you are tired of having her, just walk away leaving her heartbroken and moving unto the next unsuspecting victim. This is indeed very wrong.

Traditionally, men proudly take care of their household and often take pride in doing so, hence they are the head of the family. It is rather unfortunate that you are here to express your frustration and displeasure over meeting and dating girls "who have not been taking care of you as a man or woman, biko?"

Any man who is not fit to be a bread winner in the family will lose his place, and his wife and the society will have little or no regards for him. We are quickly losing our value system and family values. It is high time we retraced our steps. OP, pls change!!!
On behalf of the Op I'd like to say........"dis guy iz ay Naive moralist!"

@op, I feel your pain Jare and I understand where u coming from. I used to knw a guy who was doing music, living at Alagbado (that confused neighborhood somewhere between lagos and sango ota and ogun state and I-don't-really-know-where-I-belong state) and he had this babe based in the US that used to send him 500 dollars today, Iphone 2mao. He met her online here in naija and met her in person and screwed her (deflowered her actually) and #datsall. I also know another boy, 22, not so good-looking, who went to jail for dating and collecting moneys (thousands of dollars) from his girlfriend (daughter of Local govt. chairman) who once tried to fly him over to germany.

So for the person that was talking about location or standard of the guy himself, forget dat tin joor. u never see life finish. The two guys I mentioned here were broke boys who can hardly speak clean fluent english. But tushed up broke niggas be riding broke ass babes. not cool joor. I'll give up my tushed looks and accent if Its whats blocking me from such girls. Its good to be an independent guy, but even some of the "independent" guys out there now were once helped/pampered by their babes before they could stand on their own. Nothing wrong with getting a break and feeling pampered by someone who loves you that much and is able to do so. So yeah I get the Ops point.
Re: Tired Of All Thses Poor Hungry Girls!!! by khassy(m): 2:37am On Oct 05, 2015
stupidity:
Right from when I started dating, I never jam girl wey her family get SURNAME(wealth). Even if dem nor too hold money, atleast small change is OK.

Na only girls wey be say her mumsy na trader, popsy na carpenter or farmer for village nai I dey jam. But these girls are beautiful and gorgeous, at first sight you'll think dangote is the father because of the packaging and tushing.

I jam one very tushed babe yesterday, we got talking and she really opened up to me. Just now when we chatting, she dey yan say na manage she dey, mumsy dey herbal clinic for ijebu ode.

Am tired of all these hungry girls abeg, na crime if girl spend on me?? Abi naija girl nor fit carry me go dubai for shopping??

try dating one hausa/Fulani gal from the north and your life shall never be the same again #FACT
Re: Tired Of All Thses Poor Hungry Girls!!! by exotiqueify(f): 1:12am On Oct 06, 2015
U are d exact replica of ur moniker. . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Tired Of All Thses Poor Hungry Girls!!! by olajorn(m): 1:27am On Oct 06, 2015
In physics Law like repel like,but in law nature like attract like...birds of a feather fly together

Am Sorry to tell you this
Re: Tired Of All Thses Poor Hungry Girls!!! by Margauxluv(f): 1:33am On Oct 06, 2015
Thowbie7:

gbagam!
Re: Tired Of All Thses Poor Hungry Girls!!! by Margauxluv(f): 1:35am On Oct 06, 2015
stupidity:

Pray ova it tryna bk it up wit psalm 112
Re: Tired Of All Thses Poor Hungry Girls!!! by Margauxluv(f): 1:42am On Oct 06, 2015
IamAtribalist:

nd dis s coming frm a professional! huh/?
if dis really wat u fnk den u r nt being fair.
well wakup! aiint no reasonable guy s gona buy dis no more.
Re: Tired Of All Thses Poor Hungry Girls!!! by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 06, 2015
hahahaha. op op i hail o. do u tink even d babes frm rich homes re cheap to take care of?

let me tel u a story ok. i dated one of recent whose father is a retired army colonel. they re so rich dat d first day i went to her house, i saw a compound wit pool, garden, etc. and do u knw wat? i ended up spending like 6k minimum for just makin hair without weavon. d luck i had den was she had an elder sis who liked me wit all her heart nd most times dis elder sis assisted me in buyin brazilian nd natural weavon for my girl y i do d payment for making it. nt dat i am broke or was broked nd cudnt afford it bt d truth b told is dat my finance wud be greatly affected if i spend like 40k for just her hair. bt d gud tin abt dis girls frm rich homes is dat dey re far better dan d opposite girls in all aspect of dating nd life nd dey cheat less nd far respectful. so wat am tryin to tel u is dat u on ur part gat to show dat u can take care of d rich girls nd i tel u, na u go even cum dey run frm them.
Re: Tired Of All Thses Poor Hungry Girls!!! by sarmiie(m): 7:39am On Oct 06, 2015
Naija mentality sha......
Re: Tired Of All Thses Poor Hungry Girls!!! by Glowstone(m): 8:27am On Oct 06, 2015
baba Nah village do you

(1) (Reply)

Hot Small Campus Girl / While I Try So Hard To Resist Her, She Toast Me And I Agreed. Any Mistakes? / Romancelanders How Can A Guy Avoid A Lady Crushing On Him Without Hurting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.