Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman (39990 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba's Diversion of N11bn Fuel Is Punishable By Death -DSS / Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC / Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by dada01(m): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
kishimi8:
Funny news from funny backward state. Can't believe my father did his primary education in this state, 1954 yet the. State is as backward as obtainable in nigeria

there was no kogi state in 1954. Ur dad obviously did his primary school in either Benue or Kwara state. Kogi was carved out of these states in 1991.

....yes, you are welcome

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by ahaika23: 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
APC and all their supporters are MAD!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by stanech: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
lohresloco:
NOTHIN HAS CHANGED
Nothing at all

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by bigtt76(f): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
Wonder where EFCC, ICPC and CCB are when you need them angry see admission of guilt here o!

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by danny56: 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
Isn't it better they are confessing and want to correct their mistakes? Alright! What about the PDP thieves that are not coming out at all......?

I'm not a party member pls..... My opinion!
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Ojim07(m): 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
Can you imagine this?....xo they re given condition for d public fund he stole………kogi state ooooo.......my dear state
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by superbloke(m): 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
RIP Kogi state cry It doesn't look like there's any hope for you. None of your major suitors is worthy to heal you of your long endured ailment and relieve you of your pain due to the wicked rape you suffered. But do not lose hope. Your knight in shiny armour comes quickly. You will be raised from the dead and your sisters will see and rejoice with you. cheesy
But until then, rest in the bosom of our Lord. cry
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Kingspin(m): 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
He will remit 11b and steal another 100 billion more. In this country some people don`t wona believe their gov stole and some say he stole little, imagine Nigeria and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by azimibraun: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
So now does anybody believe Kogi had 11billion naira to be stolen between 1999 and 2003? From Federal Alocation,IGR or Royalties?
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by likila: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
My fellow Kogites, una don hear?
Please elect Audu who stole your 11 billion naira
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Ayostically: 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
this is what baffles me about Nigerian politics. we know the bad politicians, yet we sing their praise, let them cart away all the money while we wallow in disheartening poverty.

1question I always ask about Prince Abubaka Audu is that, does he not have anything else to do besides ruling kogi state? is kogi state his company?

imagine PAA promising to return LOOTED funds when he assumes power. that is a state that sought for bailout. what about returning it now.
remember that immunity clause will protect him when he gets there
both abubaka audu and idris wada are no-do-wells. unfortunately kogi people can't find a credible aspirant; what a pity. kogi people SHINE UR EYEZ
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by arabianights: 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
Only in Nigeria...... grin grin just cant believe this

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Mega72(m): 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
Useless people!let him return it before any vote!
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by flyforall: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
So let's vote him into office to refund tax payers moneies and reloot again.
Mbanu I say no.... Lock him In the EFCC abyss.
If only justice could prevail for once it will deter 100 criminals.
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by godwin120alex: 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
I have been laughing all thru. Dis APC party has many clouns.Yet d want to kill Dezieani

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Toscoas2(m): 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
pls if Ds news is true make we forget say Ds APC and BUHARI is d Messiah we are waiting for...... How can a party chairman say such.....this is serious in Nigeria......though hv said it and will continue saying dt all Ds people are just there to embezzle our money no one is a saint.....quote me anywhere
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Kennitrust(m): 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
imagine a thief placing conditions for the return of a stolen fund. last year, our court sentenced a young man to 'life jail' for stealing N1,500. But because the law was made to protect the rich, a thief consciously seek to be a governor before he can return his loot. This APC, re they fighting corruption indeed or they re fighting their opponent?
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by mbulela: 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
This Kogi state needs deliverance.
What sort of backward statement is this?
So a public servant has 11billion in his posession?
What viable lawful enterprise has Audu Abubakar ever been involved in that could yield such revenue not to talk of profit?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by azimibraun: 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
When the Educated persons in society and the Religous persons are decieved? What do you expect ordinary people to do? 11 billion in which Kogi? If you tell me a Man stole Money do me the honour of telling me the source of the money stolen. Secondly, I dont expect those who have reduced Kogi to rubbish from 2003 til date to keep quite and dont fight to keep their place...
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by drss(m): 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hahahaha! Wonders shall never end cheesy chai see insult. APC has corrupted d polity sotey dem feel say dem be gods. Kogi people must elect a thief if they want their money back See indirect ultimatum.
Kogi people are better of sticking with wada even though d guy sef dey fockop.
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
OmetereO:
I can't belive this, you mean we should elect them in and they come and steal our money again and pay us back?The funiest story of the century.
Aunty Ometere Sah happen dah
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by kgr8mike(m): 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
What type of a country is this, with this kind of comment this man should be in prison. How are we going to blame people for armed robbery if such men are allowed to be free? Oh God am distressed.
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Eluwilussit(m): 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"imagine what this omo ale's are saying, So they knew he was corrupt but they still chose him to be their gubernatorial candidate. APC is corruption, corruption is APC". Quote me anywhere

Na only that one u dey talk? They are even giving us conditions under which he would return our money. Elect him, get your #11billion back. No vote, no money back.

Hmmm, naija don enter real one chance. They even acknowledged that all of them are thieves, so why are they persecuting Saraki?
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by kishimi8(m): 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
dada01:

there was no kogi state in 1954. Ur dad obviously did his primary school in either Benue or Kwara state. Kogi was carved out of these states in 1991.

....yes, you are welcome

Please tell me what primary school was in lokoja then, for that was where he did his, or was lokoja nonexistent at that time?

Also pls what was the first primary school in the north located?

Also where was the capital of the Northern protectorate?

Rushing to correct people over things you have little or no knowledge about
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by haffaze777(m): 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
are they (kogi Apc) mad?
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Bigolly(m): 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
naija politics full of comedy, imagine what was coming out of a party chairman.God help us in this country
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by omolami: 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
This Chairman is not educated. His reasoning faculty is not better than that of street urchins.
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
Omo Ale Jati Jati lipsrsealed
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Ssms(m): 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
ds guy no fit 2 be chairman ooo,he's a dullard politically.....ao can u say smfin of such against ur party candidate?its very sure u r campaigning for his opponent in disguise....cant stop laughing @ naija politics
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Boss13: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
This comment from the APC chairman Kogi State is an insult to Kogi people. They should come out and protest. Audu needs to return the money first before the people cast their vote
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by kishimi8(m): 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
dada01:

[/b]
....yes, you are welcome

No wonder you are posting stuff like this

[b]
Good day NLANDERS i was recently offered admission into KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY (KSU). Although i applied for Economics due to the facts that i have good background in Economics and calculations. However, the problem is they offered me Geography and Planning. Initially, I was thinking of ditching the admission, but my mum encouraged me to continue with the admission due to the number of times i wrote jamb.
Please what are employment opportunities available to geographers as i hardly see vacancies with requirements in B.Sc in geography.

I wonder how you will fare in the so called geography you got admitted to study in that ramshackled university in your state?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) / Godswill Akpabio In Enugu For His Grand Mother-in-law's Burial / Court Sentences Abba Kyari’s 2 Co-defendants To 6 Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.