Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex (7186 Views)

Whats Your Biggest Turn Off Girls/guys / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What's Your Biggest Turn On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
am immediately turned off by a guy who looks like he spends more time maintaining his appearance than I do. Complicated hairstyle? Muscles that clearly take many many hours in the gym to maintain? I like to take care of my body, but if he's going to make me feel like a slacker for not doing my hair or faking himself or spending time in the gym, I'm not interested in that relationship. I see men and women drooling over body builders and models all the time, and I just can't relate. Anyone who spends that much time focused on how they look is not compatible with me. so what turns you off

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by misspicy(f): 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
Bad odour

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by amii131(f): 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
Stingy dudes cheesy

Oga no quote me
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
Six packs grin

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
Can't stand dudes that talk too much
Filthy looking men
101 baby mama having men
Jail birds
Drunks
No job having dudes
Dudes who tuck their shirts in
Dudes with big butts, stomachs or moobs

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by Mutuwa(m): 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
The greatest turn off for me is a girl that;

is a thief

Is a pathological lair

Is superficial and vainglorious.

5 Likes

Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by Tallesty1(m): 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Can't stand dudes that talk too much
Filthy looking men
101 baby mama having men
Jail birds
Drunks
No job having dudes
Dudes who tuck their shirts in
Dudes with big butts, stomachs or moobs
The things you hate are a big turn off.

Is it his fault that his butt is bigger than yoursundecided. Stop hating

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by Cutehector(m): 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
The detective girl
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
The things you hate are a big turn off.

Is it his fault that his butt is bigger than yoursundecided. Stop hating

grin

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by pasqal09: 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
Dumb girls

No matter how cute a girls is, if she's dumb. Then its a nay

5 Likes

Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
dumb ladies dirty ones....shikina
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
nose picking, publicly at that
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by lekjons(m): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
1. Pouting (sh*t!) 2. Flirt
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by itsMrIke(m): 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
nickkylawve:
am immediately turned off by a guy who looks like he spends more time maintaining his appearance than I do. Complicated hairstyle? Muscles that clearly take many many hours in the gym to maintain? A tan from a tanning bed or a bottle? Totally not interested. I like to take care of my body, but if he's going to make me feel like a slacker for not doing my hair or faking a tan or spending time in the gym, I'm not interested in that relationship. I see men and women drooling over body builders and models all the time, and I just can't relate. Anyone who spends that much time focused on how they look is not compatible with me. so what turns you off

@ emboldened, who tans in Nigeria? Young lady shut up please. Your post reeks of jealousy. You don't want a guy who feels good about himself, enough to take good care of himself What a laugh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by Kingsley1000(m): 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
MAKE UPS AND FORMING HARD TO GET
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by RUBYRUBY(f): 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
Cutehector:
The detective girl

you don't want her to catch you abi....

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by INTERMAN: 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
is it turn off or dislikes? Turn off is diff from what you dislike o
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
hey. Dude! I didn't say. He shouldn't look. Good ,too much of everything wacks let him look good bt nt too carried away by his appearance!! Are you from TOGO ni undecided
itsMrIke:

@ emboldened, who tans in Nigeria? Young lady shut up please. Your post reeks of jealousy. You don't want a guy who feels good about himself, enough to take good care of himself What a laugh
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by sthugo: 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
Gullible girls that are vulnerable to money..

Ugly bitches that assume they are sharp..

Beautiful girls that cant trick a guy..

The worst are dirty babes,that only assume surface neatness...

Lies but this seems almost impossible now, cos their lives goes with it,inseparable
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
Over fatness
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by olajorn(m): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
Six packs grin
You go like kingtom
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by olajorn(m): 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
Na extra pounds be my own turnoff
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by olajorn(m): 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
misspicy:
Bad odour
You mean none of those guys u are carrying all around Have bad odour?
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by Flashh: 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
amii131:
Stingy dudes cheesy

Oga no quote me
Mine is leeches and body odour. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by AfroKnight: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
Flat chest. I can't even like you if you ain't "confident".

A woman must have good front and high quality back.

I mean this only lightly. grin grin

I don't like fixed eyelashes. I find it disgusting.

Chatterbox. I'm not really attracted to women who talk too much.
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by pasqal09: 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
Yam leg angry

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by bronzegoddess(f): 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
Lol. Abeg when black people begin tan Op, if u wanna copy and paste, copy and paste with sense cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mtchwww I saw d comment nd I liked it had to bring it dwn here thts nt. Actually my turn off
bronzegoddess:
Lol. Abeg when black people begin tan Op, if u wanna copy and paste, copy and paste with sense cheesy
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by bronzegoddess(f): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
nickkylawve:
Mtchwww I saw d comment nd I liked it had to bring it dwn here thts nt. Actually my turn off
k
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
Besides looks and manners, I distaste fake accented girls smiley

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
Aww like does ones tht forms posh outside nd forms kpako inside my brother I understnd ur point grin.
pinceprinz:
Besides looks and manners, I distaste fake accented girls smiley
Re: What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
nickkylawve:
Aww like does ones tht forms posh outside nd forms kpako inside my brother I understnd ur point grin.

Lol. That's not what I mean exclusively.

I know posh babes who still form y'know so it doesn't always add up .

My point is I don't like girls who don't know how to #beyou smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

So...What Do Atheists Say During Sex? / Share Ur Fantasy About Ur Future Spouse / I Have Slept With 22 Girls This Year, Lagos Bigboy Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.