Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,460 members, 7,864,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 (3549 Views)

The Future Of Yorubaland, Bayo Adedayo Writes To Tinubu / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland / The Potentials Of Yorubaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by aresa: 12:12am On Oct 05, 2015
Ioannes:
OP, I notice that you are female, and I see that not only are your posts filled with hate for the yorubas, it seems you have gotten a job on Nairaland.

Please go and get married and stop wasting away on Nairaland. because I can't believe that a married woman will spend this much time spewing hate on an online forum.

what time do you have to take care of your family? obviously you have none. I sense frustration.

instead of haunting this forum like a homeless ghoul, why don't you go to some other dating sites and hunt for a husband.

Gbosaaaaaaaa grin

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by dreamworld: 12:19am On Oct 05, 2015
Movic1:

I now realize that am talking to 1st class MUGU. You said igbos dont go to yorubaland except lagos and now you are claiming they are coming for biz oppurtunities. Why cant they stay in your dead land for their biz? Waawa.
you are the foolish person here, ibos dont go to yorubaland, and if anyone manages to go there does so for business/supplies/sales of goods
so who is a fool here, its you of course

gerrrarahia mehn grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by basilo101: 1:21am On Oct 05, 2015
This argument dat ppl lived in huts in the east wen those houses were built is just a figment of the imagination of yorubas who generally lack first hand information of areas outside their enclave. these are pictures aba, u can clearly see old rusted roofs same age with the buildings in the south west, then u can see modern buildings fast replacing replacing the old ones. all i see is nothing but poverty in SW

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by basilo101: 1:28am On Oct 05, 2015
same with onitsha, u can still see remnants of old rusted roofs dat survived the demolition and erection of modern block of flats

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by tunde1200(m): 1:37am On Oct 05, 2015
washere omoya orie wanbe...

help me tell them why hatred on Yoruba?

Movic1:

Beautiful! Just like Venice.
When we started building houses, Your fore fathers are in the forest. Even the idea of Mud house and thatched roof havent come to their minds when yorubas started Using aluminum roof.

Yet you migrate to our brown roof states every day like bab00ns. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by tunde1200(m): 1:41am On Oct 05, 2015
she wound yield to this advise now till she expire in her parent house.

grin grin grin

Ioannes:
OP, I notice that you are female, and I see that not only are your posts filled with hate for the yorubas, it seems you have gotten a job on Nairaland.

Please go and get married and stop wasting away on Nairaland. because I can't believe that a married woman will spend this much time spewing hate on an online forum.

what time do you have to take care of your family? obviously you have none. I sense frustration.

instead of haunting this forum like a homeless ghoul, why don't you go to some other dating sites and hunt for a husband.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by footreja: 2:04am On Oct 05, 2015
basilo101:
This argument dat ppl lived in huts in the east wen those houses were built is just a figment of the imagination of yorubas who generally lack first hand information of areas outside their enclave. these are pictures aba, u can clearly see old rusted roofs same age with the buildings in the south west, then u can see modern buildings fast replacing replacing the old ones. all i see is nothing but poverty in SW

The day any of your igbo states has what they have in ibadan below, then i will take you serious. Inferiority complex go kill una.

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by ibedun: 2:53am On Oct 05, 2015
I have been to Igbolan.

You just have to feel sorry for those mofos. YORUBALAND is truly the land of milk and honey. Igbo land is evidently one god forsaken hell hole. This is why they are all running away from there.

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 05, 2015
FreeGlobe:

so how did you see all my posts? what time do you also take care of your family then? or you have none too? Keep stalking me tongue

who is stalking your skinny ass. better take to advice, it's for your own good.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 05, 2015
dreamworld:

fool, who loads luxurious buses to yoruba land,
we chill in lagos, awori land//no mans land
not in yoruba land
by the way lagos belong to awori people which is under benin kingdom
http://www.edoworld.net/THE_BENIN_FACTOR_IN_THE_HISTORY_OF_LAGOS.html

[size=18pt]gerrarahia mehn[/size],

I guess your demented mind thinks Lagos is the only state yorubas have. go to Ibadan, ondo, ogbomosho, ilesha, abeokuta, every nook and cranny of Yoruba land, you will find your brothers and sisters there trying to eek out a living. stop being an ignorant phool will you.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by stanech: 7:12am On Oct 05, 2015
Ioannes:
yet u guys can't stop loading luxurious buses to our cities to come and sleep under our brown roofs.

you've just got to love the Yorubas.

Lol
We don't its all a grand plan to take over their land
Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 05, 2015
stanech:

Lol
We don't its all a grand plan to take over their land

and why do you want to take over their land instead of developing yours?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by phemmyutd(m): 7:22am On Oct 05, 2015
Yes I proud of this brown roof. because when these building started existing the South East are still living under a bamboo house . I am very proud of this
Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by stanech: 7:23am On Oct 05, 2015
Ioannes:

and why do you want to take over their land instead of developing your?

We need more lands.. And we want to buiild proper structures like we did in Lagos
Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 05, 2015
stanech:

We need more lands.. And we want to buiild proper structures like we did in Lagos

Lol. try your hand on stand-up comedy. you will do well.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by stanech: 7:28am On Oct 05, 2015
Ioannes:

Lol. try your hand on stand-up comedy. you will do well.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by abes(m): 7:30am On Oct 05, 2015
And everyday they keep coming...

(1) (2) (Reply)

FCT Minister's Son Nabbed With 3million Dollar Car / FG Names PDP Looters (DAILYTRUST) / Buhari Leading 3 Out Of 6 Local Government In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.