Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 (3513 Views)

The Future Of Yorubaland, Bayo Adedayo Writes To Tinubu / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland / The Potentials Of Yorubaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by FreeGlobe(f): 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
Enjoy

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by FreeGlobe(f): 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
How long until the white patches turn brownish? grin

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by McCarlito(m): 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
Naturally; the yoruba's have this tradition of always living closely... That is why in some areas, expessially the Face 2 Face compounds where if one person opens his windows; he can clearly view another man's bedroom...

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by kettykin: 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
Bare face poverty

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by jerrywool: 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by Kestolove(m): 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
Thank God its course by d acidic rain, but if na igboland now...na erosion u go see everiwia..cursed erosion land

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by DaBullIT(m): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
You live in one of those Brown roofed house in Yorubaland, that's how you got the photo , now what's your point ?4

Still confirmed by someone i do not know
Ioannes:
yet u guys can't stop loading luxurious buses to our cities to come and sleep under our brown roofs.

you've just got to love the Yorubas.

and this is the ratatatata the kill shot
Ioannes:
OP, I notice that you are female, and I see that not only are your posts filled with hate for the yorubas, it seems you have gotten a job on Nairaland.

Please go and get married and stop wasting away on Nairaland. because I can't believe that a married woman will spend this much time spewing hate on an online forum.

what time do you have to take care of your family? obviously you have none. I sense frustration.

instead of haunting this forum like a homeless ghoul, why don't you go to some other dating sites and hunt for a husband.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by Republlican(f): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by darfay: 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
It's getting old already don't ya think
Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by doublewisdom: 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
I remember one poster that said " I saw poverty walking on the streets of Oshogbo". grin grin grin. Nairaland na wah. grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
yet u guys can't stop loading luxurious buses to our cities to come and sleep under our brown roofs.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by demolinka(m): 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
classic! neo-culturally scalopious!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
OP, I notice that you are female, and I see that not only are your posts filled with hate for the yorubas, it seems you have gotten a job on Nairaland.

Please go and get married and stop wasting away on Nairaland. because I can't believe that a married woman will spend this much time spewing hate on an online forum.

what time do you have to take care of your family? obviously you have none. I sense frustration.

instead of haunting this forum like a homeless ghoul, why don't you go to some other dating sites and hunt for a husband.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by Aromas: 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ioannes:

Chai you wan kill am gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
Aromas:
Chai you wan kill am gringringrin
am just waiting patiently for the dumb broad to quote me.

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by Aromas: 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ioannes:
am just waiting patiently for the dumb broad to quote me.
gringringringrin Abeg e don du.....

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by WIZGUY69(m): 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Enjoy

look at this poverty stricken ngozi too is posting about how there own obodo oyinbo is filled with brown roof.
don't worry, it's because nairaland is a faceless forum. grin
enjoy the liberty.
but get this fact into your empty cone head, there's no way alaibo caves can stand SW in terms of development.

am out wink

8 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by mascot87(m): 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
FreeGlobe:
How long until the white patches turn brownish? grin

Do d needful....lagoon straight

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by Movic1(m): 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Enjoy
Beautiful! Just like Venice.
When we started building houses, Your fore fathers are in the forest. Even the idea of Mud house and thatched roof havent come to their minds when yorubas started Using aluminum roof.

Yet you migrate to our brown roof states every day like bab00ns. grin grin grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by WETINUSABI: 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
Movic1:

When we started building houses, Your fore fathers are in the forest. Even the idea of Mud house and thatched roof havent come to their minds when yorubas started Using aluminum roof.

Yet you migrate to our brown roof states every day like bab00ns.

Wagbayi!

8 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by FreeGlobe(f): 11:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ioannes:
[s]OP, I notice that you are female, and I see that not only are your posts filled with hate for the yorubas, it seems you have gotten a job on Nairaland.

instead of haunting this forum like a homeless ghoul, why don't you go to some other dating sites and hunt for a husband[/s].
so how did you see all my posts? what time do you also take care of your family then? or you have none too? Keep stalking me tongue

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by FreeGlobe(f): 11:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
Movic1:

Chai.. tell me you are kidding? Meanwhile igbos migrate only to lagos which is no mans land and not yorubaland. I dont know how many times I will say this

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by dreamworld: 11:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ioannes:

fool, who loads luxurious buses to yoruba land,
we chill in lagos, awori land//no mans land
not in yoruba land
by the way lagos belong to awori people which is under benin kingdom
http://www.edoworld.net/THE_BENIN_FACTOR_IN_THE_HISTORY_OF_LAGOS.html

[size=18pt]gerrarahia mehn[/size],

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by sherrylo: 11:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
Movic1:

Honestly Yoruba brought civilization to Nigeria. What a beautiful view? Most of those houses were built in the 40s/50s when their forefathers still dey use bamboo stick build hut as house

7 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by sherrylo: 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Chai.. tell me you are kidding? Meanwhile igbos migrate only to lagos which is no mans land and not yorubaland. I dont know how many times I will say this

Yimu! Your people are fighting for eze ndigbo in Ibadan tongue

7 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by Movic1(m): 11:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Lagos No Mans Land? We know igbos are good in Claiming peoples land. They even left Nigeria and started claimimg J'burg.
Ur igbo brothers are migrating to villages within ogbomosho not to talk of their huge numbers in kwara, Ogun,oyo,ondo,ekiti,and Osun. etc. 0ponu

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by FreeGlobe(f): 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
sherrylo:

Honestly Yoruba brought civilization to Nigeria. What a beautiful view? Most of those houses were built in the 40s/50s when their forefathers still dey use bamboo stick build hut as house
so from bamboo stick, we overtook you people to the extent where we are moving with the times while you lots are still stuck in the 40s/50s? anyway enjoy you brown roof
Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by dreamworld: 11:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
Movic1:

Lagos No Mans Land? We know igbos are good in Claiming peoples land. They even left Nigeria and started claimimg J'burg.
Ur igbo brothers are migrating to villages within ogbomosho not to talk of their huge numbers in kwara, Ogun,oyo,ondo,ekiti,and Osun. etc. 0ponu

gerraout, ibos dont go beyond lagos, ibos dont go to yorubaland, cause yorubaland is full of juju, and if any ibo manage to go there , he's going there for business sake, maybe to supply/sale goods there,
Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by Movic1(m): 11:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
dreamworld:

gerraout, ibos dont go beyond lagos, ibos dont go to yorubaland, cause yorubaland is full of juju, and if any ibo manage to go there , he's going there for business sake, maybe to supply/sale goods there,
Lol! Come and see your brothers selling Engine oil,ogirika,pirated Seasonal movie with wheel barrow,Current affairs books,Rat poison,ogogoro, Gala,Viju etc Walking with One cartoon of Sunlight detergent inside hot sun calling it Marketing in Yorubaland. Show me 1 Yorubaman in IMO, and I will show you 10,000 igboman in Ibadan. Omugo.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by yusufobinna1(m): 12:00am On Oct 05, 2015
dreamworld:

to supply fake goods

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by dreamworld: 12:03am On Oct 05, 2015
Movic1:

Lol! Come and see your brothers selling Engine oil,ogirika,pirated Seasonal movie with wheel barrow,Current affairs books,Rat poison,ogogoro, Gala,Viju etc Walking with One cartoon of Sunshine detergent inside hot sun calling it Marketing in Yorubaland. Show me 1 Yorubaman in IMO, and I will show you 10,000 igboman in Ibadan. Omugo.
fool,have u ever gone out of South West land before, come to imo and see you brothers as beggers, some selling ogun(medicines), gbogbonise, agbo women, most yorubas in iboland dont come back to yorubaland anymore once they go there,
i said the ibos that goes to a yorubaland goes there for business opportunities, not for any other thing,

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yorubaland 2015 by Movic1(m): 12:09am On Oct 05, 2015
dreamworld:

fool,have ever gone out of South West land before, come to imo and see you brothers as beggers, some selling ogun(medicines)
i said the ibos that goes to a yorubaland goes there for business opportunities, not for the any other thing,

I now realize that am talking to 1st class MUGU. You said igbos dont go to yorubaland except lagos and now you are claiming they are coming for biz oppurtunities. Why cant they stay in your dead land for their biz? Waawa.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration / Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto / Supporters Of Peter Obi, Recharge Your Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.