Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? (1596 Views)

Wats D Sexual Song That Turns You On / Wats D Difference Between "Cute"&"handsome"? / Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 21, 2009
Does cookin on d first date -4ur date that is- beat d hell out of eating out somewhere classy -on a first date?
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by Winnergal(f): 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2009
If you already know each other e.g. a friend and acquintance e.t.c  then there is nothing wrong with cooking together or the guy/babe cooking for you(me i wouldn't cook for a guy on a first date sha) . . .

If it's somone you don't know or you just met the best choice is to go to an eatery . . .
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by Secretz(f): 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2009
Cook on first date? Naw my dear, It says too much, especially if you don't know them from before? That means inviting the date to your home tink you should go out to eat, unless you have known the person for a while before. grin
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2009
must you EAT on a first date? Africans sef, dem too like food.
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by Hauwa1: 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2009
ummm cook on a first date?  shocked you don't want to show the other person you know how to cook (so they dont stay in your life for the food  grin)

eat out  cheesy
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by Secretz(f): 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2009
davidylan:

I was actually thinking the same thing, but since poster was interested in food, u know, grin
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2009
Of course eating out why would i want to bring an unknown babe into my house she cud be a serial killer for all i know, eating out is better
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 21, 2009
pc guru:

Of course eating out why would i want to bring an unknown babe into my house she cud be a serial killer for all i know, eating out is better
Stole the words right out of my keyboards
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by evergreen6: 12:03am On Apr 22, 2009
davidylan:

Would u suggest they go watch a movie in the dark then? grin
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by OgidiBoy(m): 12:05am On Apr 22, 2009
If a girl would come to your house on the first date for you to cook for her, bang her and move on. No responsible girl should be going to some dude's house on the first date. IMO
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by Treetop20(m): 12:51am On Apr 22, 2009
OgidiBoy:

If a girl would come to your house on the first date for you to cook for her, bang her and move on. No responsible girl should be going to some dude's house on the first date. IMO
interesting
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by Sauron1: 12:56am On Apr 22, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Jesus Wept!!!
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 22, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Is this a joke?

Like seriously, is this a joke?

Longtime Friends that became something more nko? undecided
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by MaiSuya(m): 2:01am On Apr 22, 2009
OgidiBoy:

KAI!! The emboldened makes sense sha . .

@topic head for the closest suya joint jare!  grin
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by tope2000(f): 2:02am On Apr 22, 2009
Secretz:

I was actually thinking the same thing, but since poster was interested in food, u know, grin

Lol . . . what do u suggest they do then? grin
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by Czarskit(m): 7:57am On Apr 22, 2009
~ Cook out and Eat in ~ Firewood meals taste gr8 ~ So I heard. ~ :@
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by bluespice(f): 7:59am On Apr 22, 2009
if he invites me,
fine ill go but me invite him to my place?
heeeeeeeeeelllllllzzzzzz naw!!!

mpreso its a first date yeah?

eating out is better

tho illd love to go to a fair instead tongue
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by IFELEKE(m): 10:54am On Apr 22, 2009
No Food.
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by ladybam(f): 11:09am On Apr 22, 2009
IFELEKE:

No Food.

lol . . . . . .
Stingy, stingy tongue

i tink its best to eat out side.
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by Deshannel(m): 11:27am On Apr 22, 2009
Som peeps r kinda naive, i guess.
Picture dis scenerio. Wat if d guy or gurl z r multi-millionaire dat livz in r mansion wiv lotz of stewards n chauffeurs @ hiz or hR service ( meanin Chefs n Cooks z in d bu!ldin! '24hrs food iz ready' )
~Cud'nt he or she jst invite a 1st date 4 a meal. Breakfast,Brunch, Lunch,Dinner,Supper watava. Lol xx~
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by MrCrackles(m): 11:47am On Apr 22, 2009
Topic

I dont know! tongue
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by yme1(f): 11:52am On Apr 22, 2009
well, me think eating outside will do the trick
i mean it will be so romantic
tho cooking and eating at home isnt bad but sometimes it might be just too romantic and the rest is history undecided
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by Secretz(f): 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2009
y me:

well, me think eating outside will do the trick
i mean it will be so romantic
tho cooking and eating at home isnt bad but sometimes it might be just too romantic and the rest is history undecided

lol, and lead to naughty things right? grin
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by yme1(f): 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2009
@secretz

exactly wink
the music that might be on at that point could be WESTLIFE smiley smiley

but it can change to KEREWA by zule zoo grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by Secretz(f): 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2009
y me:

@secretz

exactly wink
the music that might be on at that point could be WESTLIFE smiley smiley

but it can change to KEREWA by zule zoo grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

LMAO grin
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by Pataki: 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2009
@ Poster,

It depends on you. For me, it swings either way and it depends on the girl and her taste. I would have done my investigations underground to find out what interests her. She might be the type who loves it indoor and cosy  or maybe she like it outdoor for the first time. So I prepare myself against whichever she prefers.

However, some girls get tripped that a dude takes his time to make something nice against her visit to his place. I have had such experience where I prepared the best of stew and meat, I have ever done in years and made ready a delicacy in anticipation of her visit and as well prepared some other side attraction expecting it to lead to one thing one thing . . . . . Only for her to call and cancel the visit at the last minute.  grin
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by shilees(f): 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2009
eat out
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by touchmeder: 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2009
Eat out n come in indoors and eat and eat and eat wink
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by Secretz(f): 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2009
Pataki:

@ Poster,

It depends on you. For me, it swings either way and it depends on the girl and her taste. I would have done my investigations underground to find out what interests her. She might be the type who loves it indoor and cosy or maybe she like it outdoor for the first time. So I prepare myself against whichever she prefers.

However, some girls get tripped that a dude takes his time to make something nice against her visit to his place. I have had such experience where I prepared the best of stew and meat, I have ever done in years and made ready a delicacy in anticipation of her visit and as well prepared some other side attraction expecting it to lead to one thing one thing . . . . . Only for her to call and cancel the visit at the last minute. grin

wetin now? why are you telling everybody what I did to you, tongue
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by Pataki: 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2009
Secretz:

wetin now? why are you telling everybody what I did to you, tongue
Ermmm. . . . . . actually you are the no 5 on my list who did it. tongue grin
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by Secretz(f): 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2009
Pataki:

Ermmm. . . . . . actually you are the no 5 on my list who did it. tongue grin

Stop lying, I am your one and ONLY!!! kiss grin
Re: Wats D Better Choice 4a First Date? Cookin Or Eatin Out? by Pataki: 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2009
Alright, let us not derail the thread. lipsrsealed Personally for me, I prefer cooking than eating out. It is by far cheaper. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies How Do You Play? / I Don't Want To Marry Her, But She Loves Me / Top Eight Ways To Keep Us Man Happy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.