Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,819 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

See What This Small Boy Did To This Uniben Graduate(pic) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What This Small Boy Did To This Uniben Graduate(pic) (43864 Views)

Villagers Celebrate First Graduate [pic] / Meet Pretty Lady Michelle Ekure, A UNIBEN Graduate Who Makes It With Shoes / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Small Boy Did To This Uniben Graduate(pic) by dam007(m): 11:05am On Oct 05, 2015
benedictnsi:

You just called it culture!!

So how do you think you can easily expunge the traits of all students in Nigerian universities

Its like you went to all these glorified Universities weh d do like boarding school grin
you should celebrate your success but this is crap undecided undecided
Re: See What This Small Boy Did To This Uniben Graduate(pic) by signature2012(m): 11:07am On Oct 05, 2015
WHOcarex:
Hmmm! Daddy you can lie o

Is not a must you believe me,but calling me a liar is very wrong.Try to always comment maturedly.
Re: See What This Small Boy Did To This Uniben Graduate(pic) by Dafe20(m): 11:10am On Oct 05, 2015
fortuneobi:
why should it be abolished?

Until Somebody dies from the dirty water and the unnecessary pursue from friends and foes alike abi?
Re: See What This Small Boy Did To This Uniben Graduate(pic) by Dafe20(m): 11:19am On Oct 05, 2015
Aromas:

You no go school or den send you out EXPEL

I go school. . .a Federal University for that matter! But I no indulge myself for this ritual. My hostel and Faculty sef too clean for that!
Re: See What This Small Boy Did To This Uniben Graduate(pic) by Dafe20(m): 11:23am On Oct 05, 2015
benedictnsi:

You just called it culture!!

So how do you think you can easily expunge the traits of all students in Nigerian universities

Its like you went to all these glorified Universities weh d do like boarding school grin

No I didn't. Yes it can be expunged. . .by the various school Authority placing ban on this ritual especially on campus.
Re: See What This Small Boy Did To This Uniben Graduate(pic) by supremo300: 11:24am On Oct 05, 2015
Dafe20:
This Culture should be abolished.
it is quite fun when you are there so dont talk about it as if it is a crime
Re: See What This Small Boy Did To This Uniben Graduate(pic) by omosefeeguaibor(f): 11:26am On Oct 05, 2015
I'm yet to see concrete reason why ppl graduate in such a barbaric style it goes beyond that even birthday celebrations too, not that I am anti-social, but the way these people spend lavishly on this so called celebrations got me pondering, even the ones soaking garri are not left out of this display. Sometimes it's not about graduating oo because unemployment has become the order of the day, if they celebrate their gaining employment like this there's no issue but because you finished school and you're displaying this show of madness SMH.
Re: See What This Small Boy Did To This Uniben Graduate(pic) by Fahj(m): 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
Freemanan:
cool
this is what some useless undergraduate students call university experience. Any that is why they always have nothing to prove. low or
empty brain.
Re: See What This Small Boy Did To This Uniben Graduate(pic) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
Fahj:
this is what some useless undergraduate students call university experience. Any that is why they always have nothing to prove. low or
empty brain.

Re: See What This Small Boy Did To This Uniben Graduate(pic) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
omosefeeguaibor:
I'm yet to see concrete reason why ppl graduate in such a barbaric style it goes beyond that even birthday celebrations too, not that I am anti-social, but the way these people spend lavishly on this so called celebrations got me pondering, even the ones soaking garri are not left out of this display. Sometimes it's not about graduating oo because unemployment has become the order of the day, if they celebrate their gaining employment like this there's no issue but because you finished school and you're displaying this show of madness SMH.

grin
Re: See What This Small Boy Did To This Uniben Graduate(pic) by enomakos(m): 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
Nonsense
Re: See What This Small Boy Did To This Uniben Graduate(pic) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
I don't get! What did he do that's not the student's volition?
Re: See What This Small Boy Did To This Uniben Graduate(pic) by benedictnsi(m): 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
sinaj:

Lol no b small grin

Private skuls r misin a lot eh

Lol de dnt evn knw wot Sug is cool

Who dash dem SUG grin.... I d tell you say boarding schools (private university) dem no d get course rep. Na still class prefect or monitor dem d do....... If you make noise or come late, them go carry your name go give their Principal (V. C) and na suspension straight grin

Lmao
Re: See What This Small Boy Did To This Uniben Graduate(pic) by teejayman: 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
first class student dont do this, only those who with let my pple go
Re: See What This Small Boy Did To This Uniben Graduate(pic) by alaskido(m): 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
Nothing we no go see in the name of attending University. cheesy cheesy
Re: See What This Small Boy Did To This Uniben Graduate(pic) by enwerion: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
School days cannot be gotten back, that's how we ball in uniben, #proudlyuniben
Re: See What This Small Boy Did To This Uniben Graduate(pic) by dazojay(m): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
Welcome to DazojayExchange Facebook Customer Support.
DazojayExchange is an E-currency firm that has been in the fore-front of e-currency exchange business in Nigeria.
We specialize in the exchange of E-currencies such as Perfect Money, WebMoney, Solidtrustpay, Payza, Okpay etc.
Please feel free to ask questions about us and our services on this thread and we will be glad to answer. Suggestions and complaints are also welcome.
Contact us today for your E-currency exchange needs.
Call us:09091308449,09052724879
Whatsapp: 08064515190
BB PIN: 5624A80A
Visit: www.dazojayexchange.com

Best Regards.
DazojayExchange
Re: See What This Small Boy Did To This Uniben Graduate(pic) by paix(m): 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
IceDude:
A pastor in the making cheesy
By baptizing her backside?
Re: See What This Small Boy Did To This Uniben Graduate(pic) by IceDude(m): 5:52am On Oct 06, 2015
paix:
By baptizing her backside?
Not all pastors are pastors, he might end up becoming like this guy na

Re: See What This Small Boy Did To This Uniben Graduate(pic) by paix(m): 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
IceDude:
Not all pastors are pastors, he might end up becoming like this guy na
Hahahaha, modern pastors!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dates For School Resumptions In States In Nigeria / Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada / Owolabi Habeebah Olayinka Graduates With A 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.