Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Meet Pretty Lady Michelle Ekure, A UNIBEN Graduate Who Makes It With Shoes - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Pretty Lady Michelle Ekure, A UNIBEN Graduate Who Makes It With Shoes (3385 Views)

Meet Pretty UNN Student Who Helps The Mother To Roast Yam / TRENDING NOW: "Is That One A Uniben Student"- Goes Viral, (see Hilarious Posts) / Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Pretty Lady Michelle Ekure, A UNIBEN Graduate Who Makes It With Shoes by kendrickabaga: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
Thursday, 4 August 2016
Meet pretty lady Michelle Ekure, a UNIBEN graduate who makes a killing as a shoe cobbler

I love seeing hard working people such as this. Michelle Ekure is from Eku, Ethiope-East LGA of Delta State. She graduated from the University of Benin, Edo State where she bagged a degree in International Studies and Diplomacy. She narrated hoe lack of employment pushed her into making shoes and now she's better off than many of her agemates who'd rather join prostitution and other vices.

She says she makes 50 shoe sales in a week with each shoe starting from an average of 10k.

According to her:
"My inspiration is from God, I never knew I would be a shoemaker. I graduated from the University six years ago, after which I looked for for job, but to know avail. At sometimes I got employed by a company in Lagos, but the boss was owing too much so I left.

"On how it started, there is this other company I buy sandals in Lagos and resell. They sell nice shoes, so one day I thought to myself that I can tell this people to make sandals for me with my label, so I approached them and they said yes. That was how I got my first set of shoes. Then a friend introduced me to a guy that makes shoes. I watch him make shoes one day and I was amazed then I asked him to teach me and he did.

"My target audience are Men of honours, people like the famous Nigerians comedian Alibaba...lol . I make direct sales, but I drive more sales on social media platforms like instagram, facebook and twitter. Micheleleather sales per week is over 50 pairs."
Michelle's Instagram account is @micheleathers.
Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/08/meet-pretty-lady-michelle-ekure-uniben.html

seun, lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Pretty Lady Michelle Ekure, A UNIBEN Graduate Who Makes It With Shoes by kendrickabaga: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
Here's her IG account folks: https://www.instagram.com/micheleathers/
Re: Meet Pretty Lady Michelle Ekure, A UNIBEN Graduate Who Makes It With Shoes by chriskosherbal(m): 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
Well done lady
Re: Meet Pretty Lady Michelle Ekure, A UNIBEN Graduate Who Makes It With Shoes by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
Did she really produce that shoe? She must be one of the descendants of Aba. Somebori please ring the wedding bells, I'm in love.grin

4 Likes

Re: Meet Pretty Lady Michelle Ekure, A UNIBEN Graduate Who Makes It With Shoes by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
Wow. I'm stunned.
What a Beauty and Talent. First class wife material.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Pretty Lady Michelle Ekure, A UNIBEN Graduate Who Makes It With Shoes by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
Uniben, training technocrats!

1 Like

Re: Meet Pretty Lady Michelle Ekure, A UNIBEN Graduate Who Makes It With Shoes by kodyx(f): 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
Wow, beauty combined with brains..Girl power...

2 Likes

Re: Meet Pretty Lady Michelle Ekure, A UNIBEN Graduate Who Makes It With Shoes by LouisVanGaal(m): 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
Proudly an Alumnus...
Re: Meet Pretty Lady Michelle Ekure, A UNIBEN Graduate Who Makes It With Shoes by obailala(m): 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
Very commendable...
Re: Meet Pretty Lady Michelle Ekure, A UNIBEN Graduate Who Makes It With Shoes by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
Can marry this girl anyday, anytime.... hardworking and pretty, you are just blessed smiley smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Pretty Lady Michelle Ekure, A UNIBEN Graduate Who Makes It With Shoes by dancuz(m): 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]wife material 100 yards
Re: Meet Pretty Lady Michelle Ekure, A UNIBEN Graduate Who Makes It With Shoes by Damfostopper(m): 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
She is pretty n has brains.... Not sum yeye Girls wey think dat d r Too BEAUTIFUL for dirt..... When a gal has beauty Without brains.... Na The private part go suffer The most

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Pretty Lady Michelle Ekure, A UNIBEN Graduate Who Makes It With Shoes by UrWorstNitemare: 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
I'm jus imagining tha texture of her hands...
Re: Meet Pretty Lady Michelle Ekure, A UNIBEN Graduate Who Makes It With Shoes by yorex2011: 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
Wow
Re: Meet Pretty Lady Michelle Ekure, A UNIBEN Graduate Who Makes It With Shoes by ngoben(f): 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nice 1 lady
Re: Meet Pretty Lady Michelle Ekure, A UNIBEN Graduate Who Makes It With Shoes by boman2014: 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
women takin o'er men's jobs
Re: Meet Pretty Lady Michelle Ekure, A UNIBEN Graduate Who Makes It With Shoes by rhinolove: 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
she is gradually building a firm, she will become a manager and employ people, while you are forming fine girl. she gets more respect from men

1 Like

Re: Meet Pretty Lady Michelle Ekure, A UNIBEN Graduate Who Makes It With Shoes by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
wow
Re: Meet Pretty Lady Michelle Ekure, A UNIBEN Graduate Who Makes It With Shoes by Mimisboygreat: 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
God bless ur hustle sister!
Re: Meet Pretty Lady Michelle Ekure, A UNIBEN Graduate Who Makes It With Shoes by sentee(f): 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
what a man can do, a woman can do not just better, but the best.
Re: Meet Pretty Lady Michelle Ekure, A UNIBEN Graduate Who Makes It With Shoes by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
sentee:
and how is she the best? undecided Any doofus can design those shoes she made.

1 Like

Re: Meet Pretty Lady Michelle Ekure, A UNIBEN Graduate Who Makes It With Shoes by sentee(f): 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
LastMumu:

and how is she the best? undecided Any doofus can design those shoes she made.
show me the one u design
Re: Meet Pretty Lady Michelle Ekure, A UNIBEN Graduate Who Makes It With Shoes by haxorDelite(m): 11:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
sentee:
do you really know the weight "being the best" pulls.. I doubt you do..
Re: Meet Pretty Lady Michelle Ekure, A UNIBEN Graduate Who Makes It With Shoes by gen2briz(m): 8:16am On Aug 05, 2016
Waooo
Re: Meet Pretty Lady Michelle Ekure, A UNIBEN Graduate Who Makes It With Shoes by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2016
This are the kind of women paulkillerman respects... Just this type... I can go the length of this world for her... God bless u madam, for being a role model ...

Xendra, esosa993 come and see the type of women I respect. (I see them as object of pride and integrity)

Obontami, babzilla, ..... I dey respect this type...

2 Likes

Re: Meet Pretty Lady Michelle Ekure, A UNIBEN Graduate Who Makes It With Shoes by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2016
PaulKillerman:
This are the kind of women paulkillerman respects... Just this type... I can go the length of this world for her... God bless u madam, for being a role model ...

Xendra, esosa993 come and see the type of women I respect. (I see them as object of pride and integrity)

You know funny enough these useless girls will be looking at her calling her a fool for working to earn her money

1 Like

Re: Meet Pretty Lady Michelle Ekure, A UNIBEN Graduate Who Makes It With Shoes by Angelo45(m): 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hard work pays indeed
Re: Meet Pretty Lady Michelle Ekure, A UNIBEN Graduate Who Makes It With Shoes by obontami: 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
PaulKillerman:

Obon tami, bab zilla, ..... I dey respect this type...

Nice one she's pretty and hard working
Re: Meet Pretty Lady Michelle Ekure, A UNIBEN Graduate Who Makes It With Shoes by xendra: 3:50am On Aug 06, 2016
PaulKillerman:

Oh! hallelujah! so there are kind of women you respect?? jagajaga you
Re: Meet Pretty Lady Michelle Ekure, A UNIBEN Graduate Who Makes It With Shoes by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
xendra:
yes sweetheart , they are women I respect, its all about the charisma you portray and how useful u can be to the society and yourself, not being a leech and seeing your possay as an A... So I do respect some women, women of charisma....

So sweety, u see I'm not all bad like u think.. wink

Hope u are one of the ladies that will command my respect.
Re: Meet Pretty Lady Michelle Ekure, A UNIBEN Graduate Who Makes It With Shoes by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
xendra:
yes sweetheart , they are women I respect, its all about the charisma you portray and how useful u can be to the society and yourself, not being a leech and seeing your possay as an ATM... So I do respect some women, women of charisma....

So sweety, u see I'm not all bad like u think.. wink

Hope u are one of the ladies that will command my respect.

(1) (Reply)

WAEC 2020 Examination Starting Date And Timetable News / How True Is This Picture? / Meaning Of Some Of The Slangs Used On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.