Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn (89923 Views)

Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ / "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS / How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by charlsecy(m): 11:29am On Oct 06, 2015
chymystique:
Its the ladies fault though...
I don't think this is completely sensible.

GraceInUSA:
....This is why I insist on fertility test for couples before marriage..
chymystique:
... why didnt they go for fertility tests before the marriage plans?
While fertility tests are advisable, they do not necessarily indicate the erectile status of a man. Fertility is different from potency [or impotency]. The pastor could be fertile, but impotent.
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 06, 2015
ok.
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Rebuke: 11:53am On Oct 06, 2015
proxillin:

When to quit and when to stay. How to identify a wicked man. (And most importantly know your man sexual capability. If not through sex), then through medical.

You are not saved yet. A Christian preaching pre-marital sex in the name of knowing your partner's sexual capability?

Look here man, God has a standard and He will not for any reason bring it down for anyone.

Pre-marital sex is a sin, call it what ever you may want to call it, give millions xcuses for engaging in it. It still doesn't change anything, Gods' words and rules stand.

Don't let your self be an instrument in the hand of devil, mind what you post on social media.......I rebuke you for this post.

1 Like

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Richardonald(m): 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Oyind17:

I see where you're coming from cheesy after doing it with other men wives to be, yours must be vee and you can't wait for the wedding night. good luck
am not saying am doing it with anoda man wife..just 2 show d girl am healthy..when it is sure that am gonna marry her...
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by missmary(f): 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

pls explain Ur signature
To be Gods hand extended - i want to someone who can use... I taste like blood and bitter chocolate - am strong, am bitter and am sweet.... Qui ce mods - it means What Mods? I was banned unfairly one time like that...

1 Like

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
Richardonald:
am not saying am doing it with anoda man wife..just 2 show d girl am healthy..when it is sure that am gonna marry her...
You don't have to do it with her dear. most your wife be a virgin
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by sunkanmiisaac(m): 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
The pastor really need deliverance from the spirit of deceit.
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by lordliri(m): 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
Same celibacy and abstinence has led many to marry homosexuals in disguise. my simple take on this matter is keep your pants in check.. and if u must do the dig or skindive... be sure she is worth is and be ready to accept the consequence.. before and after marriage.

#stayfaithfultoonepartner

Peace.
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by sunkanmiisaac(m): 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
Rebuke:

You are not saved yet. A Christian preaching pre-marital sex in the name of knowing your partner's sexual capability?

Look here man, God has a standard and He will not for any reason bring it down for anyone.

Pre-marital sex is a sin, call it what ever you may want to call it, give millions xcuses for engaging in it. It still doesn't change anything, Gods' words and rules stand.

Don't let your self be an instrument in the hand of devil, mind what you post on social media.......I rebuke you for this post.
AMEN
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Richardonald(m): 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
Oyind17:

You don't have to do it with her dear. most your wife be a virgin
i didnt say must..but likely she must be a v...becuz those ones are rare to come by..but dat doesnt mean i must also be a v...
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by proxillin(m): 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
Rebuke:

And did I advised anyone to go do pre-marital sex? sad sad sad
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
Richardonald:
i didnt say must..but likely she must be a v...becuz those ones are rare to come by..but dat doesnt mean i must also be a v...
okie, there are lots of virgins I pray you pick the best
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Richardonald(m): 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
Oyind17:

i didnt say if i fell in luv with non-v...i will not marry her....well am double dating now..bleeping continue
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Richardonald(m): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
Oyind17:

i didnt say if i fell in luv with non-v...i will resist marring her....well am double dating now..bleeping continue
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by prowlerovervoid: 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
Bleep marriage. Bleep women. Bitches. I despise the covenant that comes with it. Crap.
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
Richardonald:
i didnt say if i fell in luv with non-v...i will resist marring her....well am double dating now..bleeping continue
Imagine
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by proxillin(m): 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
prowlerovervoid:
Bleep marriage.
Bleep women. Bitches.
I despise the covenant that comes with it. Crap.

Are you impo ?
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by luvly101: 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
1shortblackboy:
Ok so how u want make dem dey check without pre marital sex ? Abi na operation show ur erect1on

An erection could be noticed or felt during one of those cat and dog plays grin
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Horlamidey25(m): 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
The pastor or wetin he call himself na wicked being in fact na bad belle him be........ the only thing wey I think say na solution be say make d woman forget no divorce idea and find a better and sexually active man to marry or else she go dey OYO I.e on your own.
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by joshuamoses101(m): 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
chymystique:
Ladies should learn what from this story? Its the ladies fault though... why didnt they go for fertility tests before the marriage plans?

I still insist that "No Sex Before Marriage" is one of the best things ever for any intending couple
are u married?am assuming the answer is no,so tell me you go do fertility test b4 u marry d man u want?
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by joshuamoses101(m): 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
Rebuke:

rebukeaba but his not the devil na
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by kyrianken(m): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
OP u are tactically advocating for Premarital Sex yet u are not man enough to say it. mtcheww..... apart from Sex can't d couple 2b go for fertility test, Sperm counts etc. Ok how about d guys that "enjoyed" d so fancied Premarital Sex the babe makes the guy feel she is careful tbats why she has not gotten pregnant, only to get into the real thing to discover the babe has a bad womb or can't conceive at all. There is also people with everything medically n otherwise perfect only to discover years into marriage no child. abeg OP "Man up to what u trully want to say" c fake story
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Lionofdjungle: 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
[quote][/quote]Everybody has his or her own problem to carry. Once you get married, you cannot remarry unless your spouse commits adultery. That the man is an impotent is not a license for her to remarry although what the man did is very bad.
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by upperman: 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
You people should read nd try to comprehend ur bible very well before coming here to lead innocent believers into bondage.where in the Bible does it say "thou shall not have premarital sex"? As a mater of fact,the bible says if we cannot hold back the urge we should go right ahead to bleeping ,provided after doing it make sure you tie the knots. (1cor 7:36). So it's her fault for not taking advantage of dat part of the Christian constitution.
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by MDOLOFU: 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
stupidity:
Una see why I don't spare any p*ssy that comes ma way? I don't deal with Un-tested goods#
I believe jor
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Kay17: 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
proxillin:
This happened live and direct in my church.

There is this woman in her 40s who usually sits at the pastor's office. I noticed she behaves like someone undergoing mental deliverance. I remember few times when church prayer warriors organize special prayers for her.

She was healed yesterday and our pastor was happy. I am very close to the pastor. When we were together, in his happy mood he told me what happened to the woman.

The woman was a Deeper Life member (this is not intended to paint any set of people bad. This is a real life story. I have to state out all the facts. Apologies to Deeper Life Christians).

She met her man in the same church. They were both Virgin. Based on Christian doctrine - No sex before wedding.

After wedding, she expected the man to start making moves, nothing was happening. The husband is like a serving junior pastor in the church.

She started making the moves. And whenever she does, the man was always giving excuses.

"I will minister today, I have to prepare my sermon notes"
"Its a prayer night...I want to be clean before God"
"Blah blah"

The woman could not longer take it. One day, she closed the door, forced herself on him, brought out his pinis, tried to arouse it, nothing happened.

That was when the woman started asking questions. After a lengthy argument, he confessed that he is impotent. And he has been keeping it a secret from his wife (A pastor for that matter).

This lady is core believer (You know deeper Life people na). She decided to stay. No divorce in Christianity. Once you swore an oath on the alter, you are in it for life. Based on her own believe ooooooo. Not mine. Because some churches may not divorce, but separation is allowed especially when they are endangering their own lives through fights and others.

She stayed in the marriage for 20 years. Her younger sister who got married after her now has 3 kids. She is still single and a virgin.

Her ability to bear all this tribulation started running down. She started having mental issues.

The first one happened, when her sister was celebrating her daughter's birthday. They had a little disagreement and she scattered the whole party. When they called family meeting to settle the issue was when she busted out and told her people "Can you Imagine, I am still a virgin". It was like film trick to the family.

Ever since then, she will be walking on the street, talking alone. If you ask her a question, she will be saying something else.

To cut the story short, someone brought her to our church. Where she has been undergoing reform. My pastor summoned her husband. As pastor to pastor. He told him "You are a wicked human being". "You have sinned against man, and God". Its true you have a problem. You are a pastor, spill your problem out, let the world help you. You kept it secret and even subjected your woman to a marital bondage for years. You have wasted her life. Where do you want her to start from?

The genesis of this no sex before marriage. I am not supporting anyone to engage in premarital sex, however, you need to find a way to know your partner during courtship.

Its either you marry an impotent or a sexomaniac. I remember a man that have sex with his wife 8 times a day. Whenever he is coming back from work, his wife will be crying.

Ladies Learn!

But God didn't promise sex was the reward for marriage in His eyes. So why is sex a measure of value?
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by ekpesa(m): 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
Her deliverance is ok but coming a bit late. if she had gotten married at the age say 26~33(as its common in her church) and adding the 20years in the marriage she should be like between 46~54years now. menopause is around the corner. only God will save her.
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Esdb3: 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
AfricanApple:
first of all, you are a pig azz foool for not comprehending what I wrote before jumping in comment

secondly, who says they should have had sex before marriage, you are actually the dum dum here

na wetin religion don turn some people to be
that, if you no wise you go suffer, they say its
survival of the fittest

If this is not you trying to blame religion then I don't know what it is.
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Kassychuks(f): 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
spafu:

Shatup, if una dey date church member and him want do una go say no, it is a sin and una go go dey give none members. And when una marry the Church member finish, if the thing no free stand attention una go dey yarn "why are men like this"? Make una dey allow us test and tell before marriage and all this no go happen.
Dnt tel me 2shut up agen okkk
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by EARN: 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
102553: Ruling on marrying an impotent man

Can I marry a man who is impotent? Is that permissible in sharee’ah? I love him and want him to be my life partner.
Praise be to Allaah.

It is permissible for a woman to marry a man who is known to be unable to have intercourse, because intercourse is her right but she may waive it. If she does that then she cannot demand this right after marriage.

Ibn Qudaamah (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in al-Mughni (7/142), after mentioning faults which give the wife the right to annul the marriage, including the husband’s inability to have intercourse: One of the conditions of allowing the option (of annulment) because of these faults is that he did not know of it at the time of the marriage contract, and he did not agree to it afterwards. If he knew of it at the time of the marriage contract or he found out about it afterwards and agreed to it, then he does not have the option (of annulling it). And we do not know of any difference of scholarly opinion (concerning this). End quote from al-Mughni (7/142).

In al-Mudawwanah (2/144) it says: I say: What do you think if she knowingly marries a man whose penis has been cut off or a eunuch? He said: She does not have the option (of annulment), and Maalik said likewise. He said: Maalik said: If she marries a eunuch and did not know of that, then she has the right to annulment when she comes to know. End quote.

See: al-Mawsoo’ah al-Fiqhiyyah (29/69).

Although we have said that it is permissible to marry him, it is better for you not to marry such a man, because intercourse and what it leads to, namely having children, are natural things that men and women need. You may be willing to give up this right now, but you do not know what will happen in a year or two, and marriages are supposed to be permanent.

Hence Imam Ahmad said to the guardian of a woman: I would not like you to give her in marriage to an impotent man. If she agrees now, she will dislike him when she enters upon him, because intimacy is something to which they are naturally inclined and they like what we like.

Ibn Qudaamah said, commenting on that: That is because the harm caused by that will be ongoing, but acceptance of that cannot be trusted to be ongoing. It may turn to resentment and enmity.

Al-Mughni (10/67).
[i][/i]

It is obvious that this man is a stranger (non-mahram) to you, so it is not permissible for you to form any kind of relationship with him, until the marriage contract is done.

We ask Allaah to help and guide you, and to make goodness easy for you wherever it may be.

And Allaah knows best.
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by EARN: 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
Impotence Permits One to Seek a Divorce

Question: A woman was married for many years and did not have any children. After an examination, it was determined that the problem was from her husband and it would be impossible for the two of them to have children. Does she have the right to seek a divorce?

Response: That woman has a right to ask for divorce from her husband if it is shown that the infertility problem is from him alone. If he divorces her, that is final. If he does not divorce her, a judge may dissolve her marriage. This is because the woman has the

right to have children and many women do not even get married except to have children. If the man she is married to is impotent or sterile, she has the right to ask for divorce and have her marriage dissolved. This is the stronger opinion among the scholars.
[b][/b]

Shaikh ibn Uthaimin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life / Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.