Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn (90024 Views)

Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ / "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS / How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Abiodun2014(m): 7:05am On Oct 06, 2015
proxillin:
This happened live and direct in my church.

There is this woman in her 40s who usually sits at the pastor's office. I noticed she behaves like someone undergoing mental deliverance. I remember few times when church prayer warriors organize special prayers for her.

She was healed yesterday and our pastor was happy. I am very close to the pastor. When we were together, in his happy mood he told me what happened to the woman.

The woman was a Deeper Life member (this is not intended to paint any set of people bad. This is a real life story. I have to state out all the facts. Apologies to Deeper Life Christians).

She met her man in the same church. They were both Virgin. Based on Christian doctrine - No sex before wedding.

After wedding, she expected the man to start making moves, nothing was happening. The husband is like a serving junior pastor in the church.

She started making the moves. And whenever she does, the man was always giving excuses.

"I will minister today, I have to prepare my sermon notes"
"Its a prayer night...I want to be clean before God"
"Blah blah"

The woman could not longer take it. One day, she closed the door, forced herself on him, brought out his pinis, tried to arouse it, nothing happened.

That was when the woman started asking questions. After a lengthy argument, he confessed that he is impotent. And he has been keeping it a secret from his wife (A pastor for that matter).

This lady is core believer (You know deeper Life people na). She decided to stay. No divorce in Christianity. Once you swore an oath on the alter, you are in it for life. Based on her own believe ooooooo. Not mine. Because some churches may not divorce, but separation is allowed especially when they are endangering their own lives through fights and others.

She stayed in the marriage for 20 years. Her younger sister who got married after her now has 3 kids. She is still single and a virgin.

Her ability to bear all this tribulation started running down. She started having mental issues.

The first one happened, when her sister was celebrating her daughter's birthday. They had a little disagreement and she scattered the whole party. When they called family meeting to settle the issue was when she busted out and told her people "Can you Imagine, I am still a virgin". It was like film trick to the family.

Ever since then, she will be walking on the street, talking alone. If you ask her a question, she will be saying something else.

To cut the story short, someone brought her to our church. Where she has been undergoing reform. My pastor summoned her husband. As pastor to pastor. He told him "You are a wicked human being". "You have sinned against man, and God". Its true you have a problem. You are a pastor, spill your problem out, let the world help you. You kept it secret and even subjected your woman to a marital bondage for years. You have wasted her life. Where do you want her to start from?

The genesis of this no sex before marriage. I am not supporting anyone to engage in premarital sex, however, you need to find a way to know your partner during courtship.

Its either you marry an impotent or a sexomaniac. I remember a man that have sex with his wife 8 times a day. Whenever he is coming back from work, his wife will be crying.

Ladies Learn!

Lol, the part where the woman cries when her husband comes back from work is really Hilarious!!!
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by udysweet(f): 7:09am On Oct 06, 2015
cry cry cry
Dis is painful jo,so dats how d woman will remain? How about dat man remainin single instead of subjectin sm1 to dis everlastin torture?!
Abg I can't fit to com and kee myself,I will check out! Infact if no sex b4 marriage,I shd still be able to,in a way check my man's attention. Cuddling is allowed abi? If I hug and peck am,trust me if na man,e go wake.
Life is so complicated sha,20years!!!!! Ubok Abasi! Abasi mmi akan idiok mkpo
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by proxillin(m): 7:10am On Oct 06, 2015
dominicnuel:
wat abt if u dealing with a sex maniac?

Haaaa. Thats easy. He will be sleeping around except you are not observant enough. Infact he will be disturbing you for sex everyday
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Goddaughter: 7:12am On Oct 06, 2015
If I call you idiot this early morning now it will be like I know you b4. Behave well
Richardonald:
rubbish dat may happen once in 100 years..how can a man marry and didnt tell her woman he is impotent....U are trying to say dat our WOMEN shud start fucking around..na mumu girl go follow what u plant here
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by webshopng1(m): 7:15am On Oct 06, 2015
hmm

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by proxillin(m): 7:17am On Oct 06, 2015
vislabraye:

So sad. There husband is very wicked. But she too should have spoken out.

But you op, I can never trust ur pastor oh. Why should he disclose such sensitive stuff to you ?

Pastors say many things to make example when preaching. People even come out to testify what the pastor is saying. No secret in the church jor
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by geraldhumphrey(m): 7:22am On Oct 06, 2015
Whockedness @ d highest order
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by yaskarahyelhope(f): 7:24am On Oct 06, 2015
proxillin:
This happened live and direct in my church.

There is this woman in her 40s who usually sits at the pastor's office. I noticed she behaves like someone undergoing mental deliverance. I remember few times when church prayer warriors organize special prayers for her.

She was healed yesterday and our pastor was happy. I am very close to the pastor. When we were together, in his happy mood he told me what happened to the woman.

The woman was a Deeper Life member (this is not intended to paint any set of people bad. This is a real life story. I have to state out all the facts. Apologies to Deeper Life Christians).

She met her man in the same church. They were both Virgin. Based on Christian doctrine - No sex before wedding.

After wedding, she expected the man to start making moves, nothing was happening. The husband is like a serving junior pastor in the church.

She started making the moves. And whenever she does, the man was always giving excuses.

"Blah blah"

The woman could not longer take it. One day, she closed the door, forced herself on him, brought out his pinis, tried to arouse it, nothing happened.

That was when the woman started asking questions. After a lengthy argument, he confessed that he is impotent. And he has been keeping it a secret from his wife (A pastor for that matter).

This lady is core believer (You know deeper Life people na). She decided to stay. No divorce in Christianity. Once you swore an oath on the alter, you are in it for life. Based on her own believe ooooooo. Not mine. Because some churches may not divorce, but separation is allowed especially when they are endangering their own lives through fights and others.

She stayed in the marriage for 20 years. Her younger sister who got married after her now has 3 kids. She is still single and a virgin.

Her ability to bear all this tribulation started running down. She started having mental issues.

The first one happened, when her sister was celebrating her daughter's birthday. They had a little disagreement and she scattered the whole party. When they called family meeting to settle the issue was when she busted out and told her people "Can you Imagine, I am still a virgin". It was like film trick to the family.

Ever since then, she will be walking on the street, talking alone. If you ask her a question, she will be saying something else.

To cut the story short, someone brought her to our church. Where she has been undergoing reform. My pastor summoned her husband. As pastor to pastor. He told him "You are a wicked human being". "You have sinned against man, and God". Its true you have a problem. You are a pastor, spill your problem out, let the world help you. You kept it secret and even subjected your woman to a marital bondage for years. You have wasted her life. Where do you want her to start from?

The genesis of this no sex before marriage. I am not supporting anyone to engage in premarital sex, however, you need to find a way to know your partner during courtship.

Its either you marry an impotent or a sexomaniac. I remember a man that have sex with his wife 8 times a day. Whenever he is coming back from work, his wife will be crying.

Ladies Learn!

Bros this shouldn't make U preach abt having sex before marriage. keep ya opinion to yaself. This is a jet age. Even if its match making marriage, U can make him run all test. No matter aw he tries to protest, except if U fear d man and not love him. And he claims he loves U, its for his betterment. My ladies LOOK BEFORE U LEAP! Don't be desperate no matter what. Marriage is no ticket to heaven but can take U to hell if U get into d wrong one.

PREMARITAL SEX IS A TERRIBLE SIN. DON'T GO INTO IT NOT TO BE CAUGHT IN D MIDDLE, BE PRAYERFUL. IF U AV INDULDGED IN IT, PLS FLEE AND GO TO GOD FOR HIS GRACE AND MERCY!!!
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Jbryte(m): 7:24am On Oct 06, 2015
On this account, I don't support premarital sex. My question is; where are the Marriage Committee and Counseling Department in the church. They're lagging behind, mere questions are not asked now that people are fond of lying. Confirmed medical tests are carried out irrespective of the status of the couple. Simple!
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Jbryte(m): 7:26am On Oct 06, 2015
On this account, I don't support premarital sex. My question is; where are the Marriage Committee and Counseling Department in the church? They're lagging behind, mere questions are not asked now that people are fond of lying. Multiple medical tests and Fertility test should be carried out irrespective of the status of the couple. Simple!
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by henrydadon(m): 7:26am On Oct 06, 2015
naijaboiy:
Well the woman is a fool for not divorcing the man and staying that long. undecided
yeah virginity is overrated ...if that what u want to hear
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Moonland100(m): 7:31am On Oct 06, 2015
naijaboiy:
Well the woman is a fool for not divorcing the man and staying that long. undecided
Abi, a great one ....u have fire on the roof u r saying u can cope with d fire r u not stupid...........d woman too need deliverence for her foolishness
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by mechanics(m): 7:31am On Oct 06, 2015
stupidity:
Una see why I don't spare any p*ssy that comes ma way? Testing mode#
hmmm too much of dat is nt healthy.
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by eROCK247(m): 7:33am On Oct 06, 2015
stupidity:
Una see why I don't spare any p*ssy that comes ma way? Testing mode#
U chose ur moniker wisely.
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by proxillin(m): 7:35am On Oct 06, 2015
pocohantas:
Why are people saying fertility test?

I think people mistake impotency for low sperm count and all that. Impotency/erectile dysfunction is different from sperm count issues.
The man could be fertile but impotent.

Can a fertility test show if a man can get it up and last for long?
I don't think so

Medical peeps, over to you.

Impotency is when you stick cant stand. If you are going for fertility test, your dik must stand to release spem. If you dck cant stand you are impotent.

Its different from erectile disfunction. Erectile dysfunction is when you can erect, but cant last for a normal period or ejeculate too soon.

Impotency is when u cant even erect at all.

Hope u gerrit
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by tunddy(m): 7:37am On Oct 06, 2015
ehya so sorry for the woman but i wish her long life in her marriage
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by proxillin(m): 7:38am On Oct 06, 2015
Moonland100:

Abi, a great one ....u have fire on the roof u r saying u can cope with d fire r u not stupid...........d woman too need deliverence for her foolishness

Some people are too spirikoko. They mistake stewpidity for humility
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by banio: 7:40am On Oct 06, 2015
Marriage is a special package with gifts in it.
Even if U bleep b4 marriage, U might then marry and see ur wife as a sister. No more sexual attraction.
My advise is don't bleep b4 marriage, but put ur happiness first esp when issues like this are involved. Don't allow church doctrine to tie U to a partner U aint comparable wit
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by banio: 7:41am On Oct 06, 2015
Mr Fact U mentioned Deeper life Church. But I can't remember seeing the name of ur church
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by NemzySeries(m): 7:42am On Oct 06, 2015
derz no nid Fighting d Op....pick any lesson u can 4rm d post & den move no d nxt page joor.

& to ma future U're on d safe side bkos I b HIGH TENSION WIRE ontop bed....even ordinary electric shock dey arouse me grin
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by proxillin(m): 7:43am On Oct 06, 2015
lilmax:
another confused one, are you for or against?

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by proxillin(m): 7:45am On Oct 06, 2015
banio:
Mr Fact U mentioned Deeper life Church. But I can't remember seeing the name of ur church

Read through my posts. Let me copy it for you.

proxillin:

My Church is CAC...When we are talking about pre-marital sex, CAC is close to deeper Life

Why exactly do you want to have her address?

Really? So you be FBI or CIA ?

Wait a minute...evidence to prove what? Remind me again? Who will pay me salary for convincing you?

Where in my text/post did I blame the woman for not engaging pre-marital sex? I said if you can't engage in sex, then look for a way to know your partner. You and people like you should please read my post again.

Finally, you gave out something reasonable

Yes...I support

You too
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by NemzySeries(m): 7:46am On Oct 06, 2015
Jbryte:
On this account, I don't support premarital sex. My question is; where are the Marriage Committee and Counseling Department in the church. They're lagging behind, mere questions are not asked now that people are fond of lying. Confirmed medical tests are carried out irrespective of the status of the couple. Simple!
d marriage committee still dey sallah break
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by proxillin(m): 7:46am On Oct 06, 2015
montezz:
D man z wicked! Virgin at 40! I dnt care if any1 bash me on dis,d truth z i cnt marry a man i vnt explored in bed. I v naughty fantasies so a novice z a no 4me! I v 2c d goodies m abt 2 buy.

Confirmed badz gurl grin cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by ClassCaptain(m): 7:48am On Oct 06, 2015
Naff24:
ClassCaptain awon olodo tongue
I will write your name in the noise makers
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by oz4real83(m): 7:51am On Oct 06, 2015
The Bible gave the only condition for divorce to be when a partner commits adultery. But supposed the foundation of the marraige was laid on lies,deceit as this case clearly shows,isn't this also a reason to divorce? I strongly believe that if the woman was aware of the man's problem she won't have married him but she was deceived! I'm not a pastor and I can't question God's instructions but I just felt that nobody should suffer in any contract as in a marriage where vital informations are fully concealed from a party to the contract.
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by eyinjuege: 7:52am On Oct 06, 2015
Henricarter:
... Simple SAy NO to premarital sEX

Pls read the story again, and slowly this time. The woman in question married as a virgin, and that it seems, is the bone of contention. She is being blamed for not knowing her husband is impotent, in short for not insisting on premarital sex.
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Phame: 7:52am On Oct 06, 2015
1shortblackboy:
Ok so how u want make dem dey check without pre marital sex ? Abi na operation show ur erect1on
Hahahahahah

Operation show your ere'ction indeed.
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by eROCK247(m): 7:53am On Oct 06, 2015
Actually, there's no nid for divorce or seperation cos the marriage was conducted under false pretences. It's getting an employment thru falsified documents. The marriage shoud be RECTIFIED and d man penalized.
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by proxillin(m): 7:53am On Oct 06, 2015
eyinjuege:

Pls read the story again, and slowly this time. The woman in question married as a virgin, and that it seems, is the bone of contention. She is being blamed for not knowing her husband is impotent, in short for not insisting on premarital sex.

You dont have to engage in sex to know if your man is firewood
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by eksola01(m): 7:54am On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=proxillin post=38678717]This happened live and direct in my church.

"Blah blah"

Ladies Learn!

Ladies, Guys stop deceiving yourself. Its morally wrong to have sex before marriage. You can know if your partner is sexually active or not by the little romance you have while courting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life / "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.