Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

Brain Teaser: Gurus In The House Answer This Simple One!!! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Brain Teaser: Gurus In The House Answer This Simple One!!! (18051 Views)

Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? / Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only / Brain Teaser; Gurus Get In And Crack This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brain Teaser: Gurus In The House Answer This Simple One!!! by Ade5(m): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
phatriqk:
The word is "Thirteen" forget d statement DAT its a six letter word think outside d box, minus 1 from thirteen u get twelve

Lool you get mouth
Re: Brain Teaser: Gurus In The House Answer This Simple One!!! by Abayor7: 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
otimize:
u are so correct... nice one
olodo
Re: Brain Teaser: Gurus In The House Answer This Simple One!!! by Abayor7: 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
otimize:
olodo.

Asiwaju9ja:
Twelves minus s twelve six letters
[quote author=otimize post=38724976] u sabi
Re: Brain Teaser: Gurus In The House Answer This Simple One!!! by ibnjarir93(m): 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
Spaxon:

lol I got up to 300
thanks dear
Think nothing of it. I pray you get your desired number of likes!
Re: Brain Teaser: Gurus In The House Answer This Simple One!!! by ibnjarir93(m): 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
Spaxon:

lol I got up to 300
thanks dear
Think nothing of it. I pray you get your desired number of likes!
Re: Brain Teaser: Gurus In The House Answer This Simple One!!! by phatriqk(m): 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
OP tell us d answer
Re: Brain Teaser: Gurus In The House Answer This Simple One!!! by LieDetector(m): 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
Spaxon:
its my birthday so
nairalanders over to you guys
give me 80000 likes tongue
you begged for 8000 Likes and you got 23 cry

How bad cry
Re: Brain Teaser: Gurus In The House Answer This Simple One!!! by ElrayKhalifah(m): 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
Galadimat:
DOZENS is the word, nd when u subtract S it becomes DOZEN=12
what more can i say?
|

|
you're damn right
Re: Brain Teaser: Gurus In The House Answer This Simple One!!! by subsidycoco: 10:49am On Oct 07, 2015
dosens
Re: Brain Teaser: Gurus In The House Answer This Simple One!!! by MattChidi(m): 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
the word is Dozen
Re: Brain Teaser: Gurus In The House Answer This Simple One!!! by INCREDIBLEGUY: 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
The word is yanchs when you subtract s it become. Yanch and yanch is 12 cheesy
Re: Brain Teaser: Gurus In The House Answer This Simple One!!! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
Galadimat:

Good!

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!
Re: Brain Teaser: Gurus In The House Answer This Simple One!!! by viclawz(m): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
Spaxon:
its my birthday so nairalanders over to you guys give me 80000 likes tongue
oga na by force
Re: Brain Teaser: Gurus In The House Answer This Simple One!!! by viclawz(m): 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
exhibition:

Good!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
dem tell u say we no knw hw 2 get am
Re: Brain Teaser: Gurus In The House Answer This Simple One!!! by titi4fola(f): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
Galadimat:
brilliant!!!
Re: Brain Teaser: Gurus In The House Answer This Simple One!!! by viclawz(m): 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
The word is "dozens." 1. It is a six-letter word 2. As it is written, "dozens" refers to multiple of 12, but a number that would be greater than 12. 3. If you remove the "s" at the end of the word, you have "dozen" 4. "Dozen" means 12
Re: Brain Teaser: Gurus In The House Answer This Simple One!!! by viclawz(m): 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
INCREDIBLEGUY:
The word is yanchs when you subtract s it become. Yanch and yanch is 12 cheesy
ntiboribo
Re: Brain Teaser: Gurus In The House Answer This Simple One!!! by viclawz(m): 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
otimize:
na pple lyk u dey copy nonsense 4 exam...lol
Re: Brain Teaser: Gurus In The House Answer This Simple One!!! by Joeace3000(m): 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
Am thinking

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is my Nairaland thread where you can come in to learn how to get these skills and join fiverr and offer Hot, In-demand Services with those skills and make steady money monthly working from them. I will teach you how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home today. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Brain Teaser: Gurus In The House Answer This Simple One!!! by smsshola(m): 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
Spaxon:
its my birthday so
nairalanders over to you guys
give me 80000 likes tongue

HBD.. send our cake and drink abeg. Like we go chop..don't mind me o long life and prosperity.
Re: Brain Teaser: Gurus In The House Answer This Simple One!!! by smsshola(m): 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
viclawz:
The word is "dozens." 1. It is a six-letter word 2. As it is written, "dozens" refers to multiple of 12, but a number that would be greater than 12. 3. If you remove the "s" at the end of the word, you have "dozen" 4. "Dozen" means 12
Bros y u copy wetin dey ma mind...I give u excellent.

1 Like

Re: Brain Teaser: Gurus In The House Answer This Simple One!!! by Spaxon(f): 11:51am On Oct 08, 2015
smsshola:

HBD.. send our cake and drink abeg. Like we go chop..don't mind me o long life and prosperity.

lol
I'll email the cake to you
Re: Brain Teaser: Gurus In The House Answer This Simple One!!! by smsshola(m): 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
Spaxon:
lol I'll email the cake to you
OYO fo mi b dt...there is God ooooo
Re: Brain Teaser: Gurus In The House Answer This Simple One!!! by Spaxon(f): 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
smsshola:

OYO fo mi b dt...there is God ooooo
lol
Re: Brain Teaser: Gurus In The House Answer This Simple One!!! by smsshola(m): 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
Spaxon:
lol
U can whatsup d cake to me tru..08030711384

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% / WAEC Releases 2023 Results / Ijaw National Academy Kaiama In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.