Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,745 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 - Autos (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 (33859 Views)

My Terrible Experience With A Nairalander / Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 / Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by caesaraba(m): 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
...and so the nairaland autos section continues down the drain.

1 Like

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by largehead: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
iboboyswag:
From the look of things I am yet to see a full picture of the car as posted by the op as I am not convinced with the partial picture posted in regards to the actual state of the car.
In as much as I despise fraud and blame the seller for not disclosing all the faults(which I also know is quite impossible), I sincerely believe (from his writeups) that the op doesn't want an amicable solution but rather is out for blood, his sole intent is to tarnish the image of the seller.
My verdict to chucky234;
1)you knew of the aforementioned faults though maybe not to the exaggerated extent the op has disclosed and yet you chose not to mention.
2)the driver u sent to deliver the car decided to play a fast one on the op with or without your collusion, fraudulently collecting 66k from the op.

My verdict to oseri;
1)in as much as I know it is not a crime to trust someone I strongly believe that you failed to properly carryout due diligence before the transfer of money or is there something we don't know?
2)you are buying a Nigerian everyday used 13yr old mecerdes Benz car for the said amount and expect it to be in pristine condition?

Final verdict.
Chucky234, your non-disclosure of all the faults of the vehicle has led to the op making unnecessary and unplanned expenditure in the course of getting a car from you and Because you were responsible for delivering the car in a working state to the op, chucky234, your driver had no reason whatsoever to demand and collect money from the op to cover repairs in the course of delivery. You are hereby directed to refund the money (66k) collected by your driver from the op.
Oseri , seeing that you are the unsuspecting buyer here I empathize with you but I must give you the hard truth that no amount of juju can upturn, u still owe the man a 100k(mind you it was the driver that collected 66k from you). I would advise you cut your loss and let this be, there is a whole lot of other things to banter about.

P.s: in reality Oseri na you chop am just that it was not as much as you expected.
Whats this One saying?

6 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Tvegas(m): 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
chucky234:
You go about posting nonsense on my threads yet shameless to ask me for money, I told you I'm going to teach a lesson you won't forget in a hurry.
Something big is going to hit you sooner than you expect, those ranting here will sure hear the outcome.

I wasn't going to support @oseri until i saw the bolded words showing the seller's arrogance. I dont know why oseri will drop money for a Nigerian used car without conducting 2 days scrutiny of the car.

As for that arrogant chucky234, You've never seen or come close to anything big, if not you wont be on nairaland selling a 100 year old car. Meanwhile,If you dont change your attitude that Something BIG may elude you for a long time.Yeye dey smell

11 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by iboboyswag(m): 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
largehead:
Whats this One saying?
Maybe if you just read, you would understand..... I promise you
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by abatically(m): 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
fanex:
check my profile i drive a 2013 camry i ran it for almost the whole day before paying for it.

That doesn't answer the question. Will u let someone run ur car for a whole day before paying? If ur answer is yes, then let me know whenever u have a car for sale. All I have to do is come test drive it for whole day, then by night I'll tell u I'm no longer interested in buying. The next day I will bring my friend kingreign make him sef come test drive for whole day. The 3rd day it will be Gazzuzz and so on.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by abatically(m): 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
Dantedasz:

He wouldn't show the sand and superglue because he had the intention of cheating and scamming. The advertisement he used to lure and ensnare the poor OP was full of half truths and outright falsehood.

Actually I don't expect a Nigerian used car not to have a few hiccups. But when it is too much then it shouldn't be advertised as clean, especially saying clean interior and it is obvious the interior is bad.
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Illiyahama: 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
@Chucky234,

Honestly im surprised at how you have (un)intentionally decided to tarnish your reputation over a miserly 50k. Man i wonder how some of you easily allow your business names and goodwill to go up in smoke. Accept the damn truth... You sold the man a lemon. What you sold him was in stark contrast to what you advertised. In your own words'' clean interior and well maintained'' was what you wrote,only for him to see the opposite.

Obviously you are not adept at conflict resolution else you wont have allowed this issue to get to this level. What stopped you from reaching out to the OP? He is your customer for crying out loud! You owe it to him to satisfy him so as to possibly ensure a repeat purchase. Instead you are here arrogantly digging your head into the sand like an Ostrich. It takes one disgruntled customer to ruin your business,and your reputation, your integrity,your goodwill will be gone. You are nothing without your clients. Absolutely nothing!

The earlier you stop uttering disgusting threats to your clients and focus on resolving your issues with them the better for you. The earlier you realize that arrogance aint taking you nowhere,the better for your personality.

Man up and apologize to the OP. Call him and resolve this issue in order to salve the remnants of your diminished goodwill.

A word is enough for the wise.

9 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by abatically(m): 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
Illiyahama:
@Chucky234,

Honestly im surprised at how you have (un)intentionally decided to tarnish your reputation over a miserly 50k. Man i wonder how some of you easily allow your business names and goodwill to go up in smoke. Accept the damn truth... You sold the man a lemon. What you sold him was in stark contrast to what you advertised. In your own words'' clean interior and well maintained'' was what you wrote,only for him to see the opposite.

Obviously you are not adept at conflict resolution else you wont have allowed this issue to get to this level. What stopped you from reaching out to the OP? He is your customer for crying out loud! You owe it to him to satisfy him so as to possibly ensure a repeat purchase. Instead you are here arrogantly digging your head into the sand like an Ostrich. It takes one disgruntled customer to ruin your business,and your reputation, your integrity,your goodwill will be gone. You are nothing without your clients. Absolutely nothing!

The earlier you stop uttering disgusting threats to your clients and focus on resolving your issues with them the better for you. The earlier you realize that arrogance aint taking you nowhere,the better for your personality.

Man up and apologize to the OP. Call him and resolve this issue in order to salve the remnants of your diminished goodwill.

A word is enough for the wise.

Probably to some people 'well maintained' means changing the oil as at when due. Every other thing doesn't count.

5 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by largehead: 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
iboboyswag:

Maybe if you just read, you would understand..... I promise you
ok
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by mekzyjoe(m): 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
iboboyswag:
From the look of things I am yet to see a full picture of the car as posted by the op as I am not convinced with the partial picture posted in regards to the actual state of the car.
In as much as I despise fraud and blame the seller for not disclosing all the faults(which I also know is quite impossible), I sincerely believe (from his writeups) that the op doesn't want an amicable solution but rather is out for blood, his sole intent is to tarnish the image of the seller.
My verdict to chucky234;
1)you knew of the aforementioned faults though maybe not to the exaggerated extent the op has disclosed and yet you chose not to mention.
2)the driver u sent to deliver the car decided to play a fast one on the op with or without your collusion, fraudulently collecting 66k from the op.

My verdict to oseri;
1)in as much as I know it is not a crime to trust someone I strongly believe that you failed to properly carryout due diligence before the transfer of money or is there something we don't know?
2)you are buying a Nigerian everyday used 13yr old mecerdes Benz car for the said amount and expect it to be in pristine condition?

Final verdict.
Chucky234, your non-disclosure of all the faults of the vehicle has led to the op making unnecessary and unplanned expenditure in the course of getting a car from you and Because you were responsible for delivering the car in a working state to the op, chucky234, your driver had no reason whatsoever to demand and collect money from the op to cover repairs in the course of delivery. You are hereby directed to refund the money (66k) collected by your driver from the op.
Oseri , seeing that you are the unsuspecting buyer here I empathize with you but I must give you the hard truth that no amount of juju can upturn, u still owe the man a 100k(mind you it was the driver that collected 66k from you). I would advise you cut your loss and let this be, there is a whole lot of other things to banter about.

P.s: in reality Oseri na you chop am just that it was not as much as you expected.
cool. . oseri is even owin him 100k ontop of dat? Com on giv me a break
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by uboma(m): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
@ all, let's further expose chucky234 by inserting the link to this thread as our signatures as done by me for everyone (members of this forum and visitors) to see. I won't edit my signature till Chucky234 refunds in full or make a pledge to refund the op. Its high time we bring sanity back to this forum.

Chucky234 is so rude and arrogant and has failed to compensate the op for selling to him a 'lemon car'.

@ Seun, kindly remove the power to moderate the Pet Section from chucky234. He could use his influence as a moderator to perpetrate further criminal activities.

Enough said for now!

5 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Idowuogbo(f): 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
koboko69:

Where is your sense? I grabbed all of the advert...in case the culprit tries to take down the post. See pics advertised and see the interior posted by the OP. Chuks "cleverly" blured some of the pics. He knew what he was doing. He is a useless theif...
MY GOD! Did the arrogant cow really include the first line in his advert? Oh I blame the op for patronising the m0ronic frog.

4 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Idowuogbo(f): 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
predatorX:
i dunno what is scam if this isn't.

PICTURE IN THE ADVERT
[img]scam2.jpg[/img]

actual car
[img]scam1.jpg[/img]
CONFIRM SCAM!!!

OP,RETURN THE BULLSHYTE ABEG! angry
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Idowuogbo(f): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
Iv never met chucky234 or oseri, but I'm a fan to both of them, oseri is a regular contributor on most of my threads and chucky234 is a trusted car dealer.

From all I have read it's very easy to solve the issues at hand, chucky has offered to refund (very hard to get this kind of offer) oseri why not return the car and get you money back? Then split the loss of transport down the middle?

That was then....NO MORE!

He's so rude and arrogant. angry

4 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by dazekid(m): 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
abatically:
I thought this guy use to brag so much about this car on cartalk. Hmm chucky, if what the op posted is really that ur Benz, then u Bleep up and worse than a kazeem. This car looks like something they use in selling bread lol. Tattered interior, no airbag, and what's that in the ashtray and gear lever? Abs cannibalized, no battery. Where is the maintenance culture? And the way that car was advertised as if everything was perfect. Na Toyota u sabi yab, common c class no gree u maintain but u will be the first to discourage anyone from buying a Toyota.

Oya chucky234, pls tell us the picture the op is showing us is not ur car.

Hmmm, brov, I saw and started following this thread the day it was posted, I have read all the posts made by the OP and all the posts made by the culprit. I also viewed the original sales thread as well and Chucky234 claimed to another potential buyer that the one advertised had been sold but he had another available. I believe he actually had two of the same vehicle available and once he knew Oseri wouldn't be able to inspect the car physically, he sent this bad one to him, and then because Oseri never commented on the original sales thread and all previous communication had been via whatsapp and phone calls, he did not expect that Oseri would put up a thread on nairaland or that his reputation was that strong.
The accused is obviously very arrogant and places no priority on customer satisfaction and the fact that he thinks this whole debacle "has nothing" on his reputation, means he has overly hyped himself and grossly underestimated the power of nairaland as a community but the fact is I really don't blame him for this arrogance because the general consensus among most dealers in this section is that nairaland is the small fish while olx is the main for car sales. I mostly operate in the tech market and the reverse is the case because olx is known as a scam hub for the type of business done there.
People keep nagging on about how Oseri failed to inspect the car before purchasing but the fact is he was banking on the integrity of the seller as a reputable member of this forum, I have personally sent goods to people around Nigeria without them physically seeing them without them having issues after purchase but granted, buying a car is a more complex and demanding purchase.
The koko here is the autos section needs a complete overhaul so that it becomes clear to all sellers that nairalanders are not to be taken for a ride, I mean, isn't the whole point of a forum for opinions and feedback?
Oga mi, this is most likely not the ride he brags about, this is most certainly just a crayfish he had and decided to sell to Oseri due to the difference in location, his actual car may be a much better vehicle than this. Lastly, Oseri, post the dude's full name and not just his moniker because this confidence he has is probably just coming from the fact that you're tarnishing one moniker(he probably has another), if the damage is being done to his official name, a change of monikers can't solve that and he is more likely to be less proud and more open to redemption.

N.B I have stuff for sale but I am not advertising because I truly care for sanity on this board and nairaland as a whole and there are a lot of problems that need to be solved, I hope this matter comes to a satisfactory close for the customer.

D.A.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by iboboyswag(m): 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
mekzyjoe:

cool. . oseri is even owin him 100k ontop of dat? Com on giv me a break
My brother it is a fact that oseri confirms, let us look at the issue without sentiments and on it's merit

1 Like

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Aminat508(f): 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
betandwin8484:

Yes at this modern age in developed countries, pre ordering is what makes the economy going, modern age pre ordering or buying something without seeing the opposite face is something normal. just Nigerians are scammers but am still saying it,, there are reliable dealers here..imagine Op wants to buy MB 2002 model for 730K, is that not greed, that's why they always fall victims. we all want cheap stuffs...
hahahhahahaha....
Una no go kill person o

5 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by dazekid(m): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
largehead:
Whats this One saying?

As far as rational assessment is concerned, I think he is mostly correct. I was already typing something along those lines myself till I saw that comment from Iboboyswag.
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by iboboyswag(m): 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
There are salient questions that we need to ask to enable us form a balanced view of the present challenge.
1. Why did oseri resort to doling out 66k for repairs on a car which is yet to be delivered to him?
2. In the course of this transaction as narrated by both parties oseri is yet to show a detailed picture of the so damaged vehicle because the two pictures posted don't tell much in real terms. Mind you this car as agreed by both parties, left Lagos and arrive portharcourt in less than 12hrs.
3. Why is oseri not returning the supposed defective vehicle and demand for his full sum refunded rather than demand 50k to cover for additional and unforseen repairs The refusal of which by chucky234 has spurn this argument and shaming?

Please don't get me wrong, chucky234 f*****up(the blurry interior picture) but I still think oseri is being economical with the truth.

It is easier to shame and call someone a scam on this platform because the onus and burden of proof rests with the accused instead of the other way round and with the sheer number of people ready to throw jabs, u just as guilty as accused.

My take on is this, the said vehicle is not as bad as oseri paints it to be and on the extreme I don't think oseri intended on paying up the balance 100k. Chucky234 just made it all easy for him.

3 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by uboma(m): 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
iboboyswag:
There are salient questions that we need to ask to enable us form a balanced view of the present challenge.
1. Why did oseri resort to doling out 66k for repairs on a car which is yet to be delivered to him?
2. In the course of this transaction as narrated by both parties oseri is yet to show a detailed picture of the so damaged vehicle because the two pictures posted don't tell much in real terms. Mind you this car as agreed by both parties, left Lagos and arrive portharcourt in less than 12hrs.
3. Why is oseri not returning the supposed defective vehicle and demand for his full sum refunded rather than demand 50k to cover for additional and unforseen repairs The refusal of which by chucky234 has spurn this argument and shaming?

Please don't get me wrong, chucky234 f*****up(the blurry interior picture) but I still think oseri is being economical with the truth.

It is easier to shame and call someone a scam on this platform because the onus and burden of proof rests with the accused instead of the other way round and with the sheer number of people ready to throw jabs, u just as guilty as accused.

My take on is this, the said vehicle is not as bad as oseri paints it to be and on the extreme I don't think oseri intended on paying up the balance 100k. Chucky234 just made it all easy for him.

Did you bother to read from page 1 of this thread?

You are simply calling a spade a spoon. Why support Chucky234 for being cunning and selling his 'lemon car' to the op? Has chucky234 implored you to twist the whole story to his favour?

With comments like yours, fraudulent activities will continue unabated on this forum.

9 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by iboboyswag(m): 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
uboma:

Did you bother to read from page 1 of this thread?

You are simply calling a spade a spoon. Why support Chucky234 for being cunning and selling his 'lemon car' to the op? Has chucky234 implored you to twist the whole story to his favour?

With comments like yours, fraudulent activities will continue unabated on this forum.

Yes I have gone through every page.

Now my question, what makes it a lemon? give me pictorial proof. What classifies a car as a lemon?

If that car has half the defects your friend has claimed, it won't do Lagos portharcourt in the time it did it (mind you they have both agreed it did it in a range of 12hrs).

No. I don't even know the dude, just weighing the issues with the avaliable evidence and a non sentimental mind.

U can post the link of this thread anywhere u please but it just simply amounts to someone joining a Lynch mob because someone shouted Ole!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
To those it may concern, it is highly possible for a car that is over 10 years old to be in pristine condition whether Nigeria used or not. I mean... What are you guys talking about? cheesy

That said, i think we need a third party assessment of this car by a nairalander in PH probably with police escort or using any other way of ensuring his/her own safety, because the noise everyone is making here may not do anything in Oseri's interest ultimately.
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
0rex:
To those it may concern, it is highly possible for a car that is over 10 years old to be in pristine condition whether Nigeria used or not. I mean... What are you guys talking about? cheesy

That said, i think we need a third party assessment of this car by a nairalander in PH probably with police escort or using any other way of ensuring his/her own safety, because the noise everyone is making here may not do anything in Oseri's interest ultimately.

Boss they will crucify you o! They are out for blood!! Same thing I suggested and I was stoned from every angle, any way......... I haf warn u o! grin

1 Like

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by NanaF: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
iboboyswag:

Yes I have gone through every page.

Now my question, what makes it a lemon? give me pictorial proof. What classifies a car as a lemon?

If that car has half the defects your friend has claimed, it won't do Lagos portharcourt in the time it did it (mind you they have both agreed it did it in a range of 12hrs).

No. I don't even know the dude, just weighing the issues with the avaliable evidence and a non sentimental mind.

U can post the link of this thread anywhere u please but it just simply amounts to someone joining a Lynch mob because someone shouted Ole!

Did you read that the car's airbag was replaced with something else. Do you know that is criminal?

Did the OP intend to drive a car whose gear case is being held together by SAND and glue? SAND! Freaking sand! Do you know how insane that is? And the door handles being held together by glue or what is that? Why did he not show it in the picture knowing the buyer solely relied on the picture when making his purchase.

None of you will behave any differently if this happened to you.

7 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by laudate: 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
NanaF:
Did you read that the car's airbag was replaced with something else. Do you know that is criminal?

Did the OP intend to drive a car whose gear case is being held together by SAND and glue? SAND! Freaking sand! Do you know how insane that is? And the door handles being held together by glue or what is that? Why did he not show it in the picture knowing the buyer solely relied on the picture when making his purchase.

No mind dem!! angry Someone is saying it is not possible for a car that is over 10 years old to be in pristine condition. If you take care of a car, maintain it properly, rectify any faults promptly and efficiently, it would still be in a great condition.

See the list of additional faults on the car, as reported by the OP:
oseri:

....The driver comfirms the car is ok. so he drove the car to PH. i took delivery of the car around 8pm. Instantly, i noticed the brake was bad, and the power steering was bad too. On further inspection the next day, this are the problems with the car.

1. Power steering pump bad
2. Brake tubes from abs module, one caliper, brake fluid reservoir removed and pluged. Brake system destroyed

3. driver side mirror cannibalised. it doesn't work from the control. it was put in place with a super glue
4. The moon roof control work erratically
5. gearbox shifting very badly
6. rear axle vibrating. i'm suspecting bushings

7. no horn
8. driver airbag already deployed. replaced with a caton airbag case
9. diver's door interior handle broken. put in place with a super glue
10. the entire shocks bad

the list is endless.

3 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by iboboyswag(m): 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
NanaF:

PICTORIAL PROOF!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!

let him post all these thing atleast they are physical things and won't disappear when their pictures are taken.

what we have here still remains one mans word against another and a lot of us are carrying on like it is the fact.

and my brother or sister (whichever suffices), SAND! Freaking sand! Do you know how insane that is? is not insane!
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by NanaF: 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
iboboyswag:

PICTORIAL PROOF!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!

let him post all these thing atleast they are physical things and won't disappear when their pictures are taken.

what we have here still remains one mans word against another and a lot of us are carrying on like it is the fact.

He did.

He posted the picture of the gear case and the horrible looking door .

Oseri please post the remaining pictures showing further proof.

1 Like

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by iboboyswag(m): 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
NanaF:

He did.

He posted the picture of the gear case and the horrible looking door .

Oseri please post the remaining pictures showing further proof.

Let him do, so we can move forward!
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Amono: 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
Read this thread from top to bottom.

The buyer has every right to be angry, because he was sold a vehicle, with faults that he did not expect.

On the other hand chucky and the buyer agreed on an amount for the said vehicle and the vehicle (which is pictorially in bad state) was delivered to Mr oseri.

Reding thru, I have not seen where Mr oseri paid the balance for chuckys said vehicle.

I have seen the picture of a bad door handle.

Bad display screen

Bad gear leaver cover.

The door cover here in obosi costs 5k

The cover on the gear lever is 7k

The screen is less than 20k.

All the other problems have not been substantiated by a third party.

Chucky this is not the way to handle an angry customer, adding fuel to a fire only make it burn stronger.

People on this forum are angry because similar threads have come up and the seller was guilty as charged.

Let's give chucky a little benefit of doubt.

Oseri the way I see it you owe chucky money any way you look at it.

Chucky apologize to Mr oseri and set things straight.

Oseri if you do not want the car and want a refund of your money say so, chucky to redeem your image if he insists on a refund give him, i'm sure that will dispell all doubts on your integrity.

2 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by uboma(m): 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
Amono:
Read this thread from top to bottom.

The buyer has every right to be angry, because he was sold a vehicle, with faults that he did not expect.

On the other hand chucky and the buyer agreed on an amount for the said vehicle and the vehicle (which is pictorially in bad state) was delivered to Mr oseri.

Reding thru, I have not seen where Mr oseri paid the balance for chuckys said vehicle.

I have seen the picture of a bad door handle.

Bad display screen

Bad gear leaver cover.

The door cover here in obosi costs 5k

The cover on the gear lever is 7k

The screen is less than 20k.

All the other problems have not been substantiated by a third party.

Chucky this is not the way to handle an angry customer, adding fuel to a fire only make it burn stronger.

People on this forum are angry because similar threads have come up and the seller was guilty as charged.

Let's give chucky a little benefit of doubt.

Oseri the way I see it you owe chucky money any way you look at it.

Chucky apologize to Mr oseri and set things straight.

Oseri if you do not want the car and want a refund of your money say so, chucky to redeem your image if he insists on a refund give him, i'm sure that will dispell all doubts on your integrity.

Do not try to water down the faults in the car sold to the op.

The fact is that chucky234 made use of deceit to sell that car to the op.

Read through the thread again and you will see where the op requested for a full refund of his money and chucky234 to come and retrieve his 'lemon car'.

1 Like

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Ishilove: 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
Oburogwoloko!! shocked

Chucky234, nwene'm worris dis?? embarassed undecided
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Gboliwe: 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
Freecocoa, have you seen this thread? cool lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17)

GOLF 3 / VOLKSWAGEN BUG For Urgent Sale / Toyota Camry 2008 @ 2.5million / BUY YOUR CARS,SUVs,BUSES,TRUCKS FRM COTONOU.CALL; 07033100180,Ismail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.