Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 (33827 Views)

My Terrible Experience With A Nairalander / Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 / Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by chucky234(m): 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
NanaF:

Please stop advertising your silly magic scanner.

The customer blindly trusted chucky234 + pictures he saw on the ad.

From the picture that Oseri posted we can see it's nothing like the original ad. If he had seen the car in that condition via the pictures posted he most likely would have not bought the car or argued for a reduced price. Chucky234's 'lawyer' will tell him that his action is called 'fraudlent misrepresentation'

All these e-warriors, that's how it's easy to pay lawyer abi. Next thing we'll hear that you have one that you pay annual retainership to. *hiss*
if you are in PH make out time to see the car yourself then come back to tell the house what the car look like.
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by colossus2: 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
chucky234:
Thank you oooo
You have been noticed, you can now run along.
You are a thief. Hope you remember when we challenged you before the former/popular autos section mod placed a ban undecided
niyibashorun:

A reputation based on lies and falsehood,you sit in your house in lagos pretending to be what,a car dealer in cotonou or an agent,all this while just posting prices that comes into your head just to lure people and cheat them,simple questions have been asked and yet,you cant answer,continue but i am sure you'll soon be exposed.
niyibashorun:

no qualms bro but someone else will get your arse,bet it with me.

https://www.nairaland.com/2067081/buy-car-cotonou-through-chucky/13#35540927

3 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
chucky234:
And what's ur definition of a criminal?
wow! And I wanted a car from Chucky234, never knew he was capable of this, you are indeed guilty as charged, OLE! @oseri thx for the info.

6 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Dantedasz(m): 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
While the buyer was naive and silly to have sent money to the seller without seeing the product, the seller gave a out an advertisement(for his car)full of half truths and outright falsehood.
In my opinion he should either pay the requested fifty thousand Naira or return the buyers money and collect his vehicle back.

3 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by fanex: 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
lemme school you small on the Legality of this issue

The only way CHUCKY234 could be nailed for fraud is if the car in question is brand new or he gave the buyer warranty for unforeseen faults. cars are machines and are therefore subject to malfunction. considering the age of the car, i can almost confirm with absolute certainty that the buyer has no case.Google it.

CHUCKY234 will simply claim that he had no knowledge of any other faults on the car apart from the ones he mentioned to the buyer and further claim that the treacherous Nigerian roads ruined the car before it got to the buyer. (the buyer agreed to have the car driven instead shipped)

i understand that the Buyer is running a lot of emotion right now as a result of CHUCKY234 alleged betrayal but the court will not consider this emotion and the court will be furious at him for buying a used car without giving it a full inspection.

The courts are not EMOTIONAL if you kill a person by mistake you still get punished.

A big sorry to the BUYER

CHUCKY234 oya you too beg am and move on.

NanaF:

From the picture that Oseri posted we can see it's nothing like the original ad. If he had seen the car in that condition via the pictures posted he most likely would have not bought the car or argued for a reduced price. Chucky234's 'lawyer' will tell him that his action is called 'fraudlent misrepresentation'

All these e-warriors, that's how it's easy to pay lawyer abi. Next thing we'll hear that you have one that you pay annual retainership to. *hiss*

2 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by nnacent(m): 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
chucky234:
The thing is people don't know what transpired between myself and this guy,he came out here and posted an exaggerated information and everyone start screaming SCAM.
I have his numerous threads in munched form and tape with my lawyers, I gave him the option of sending back his money but dude was busy insisting on 50k and telling me how big mountainous his herbalist father's juju are.
He bragged about soiling my name, but that come with a price because I also have my depth and capability.
People need to see the car before coming to conclusion, but as usual nairalanders started ranting without knowing what the car look like.
It is clear to me u have no idea what online marketing is all about. the keyword is INTEGRITY and GOODWILL. I think u are doing all advertisers on this forum defavour with ur utterances on this thread and i would want all who knw how much sales transactions would have been lost as well as potential customers to come mediate on this matter. I personally have returned customers money in full severally jst to avoid dis situation. In some cases i even paid their tfare. Why are u so dumb? the highest u can do is to register a new username but dont forget years of untainted record is an asset if u knw what i mean. I have been here since 2007 i knw what i talk about. And for sanity of this forum i want to suggest to the moderator(s) to issue u a ban.

7 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by colossus2: 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
fanex:

The only way CHUCKY234 could be nailed for fraud is if the car in question is brand new or he gave the buyer warranty for unforeseen faults. cars are machines and are therefore subject to malfunction. considering the age of the car, i can almost confirm with absolute certainty that the buyer has no case.Google it.

CHUCKY234 will simply claim that he had no knowledge of any other faults on the car apart from the ones he mentioned to the buyer and further claim that the treacherous Nigerian roads ruined the car before it got to the buyer. (the buyer agreed to have the car driven instead shipped)

i understand that the Buyer is running a lot of emotion right now as a result of CHUCKY234 alleged betrayal but the court will not consider this emotion and the court will be furious at him for buying a used car without giving it a full inspection.

The courts are not EMOTIONAL if you kill a person by mistake you still get punished.

A big sorry to the BUYER

You are a simpleton. Stewpiid fuuuuul.

7 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by fanex: 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
chei see what i get for my legal opinion o. remember one thing the universe will neva forgive you for is "Stupidity"

colossus2:

You are a simpleton. Stewpiid fuuuuul.

1 Like

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by nnacent(m): 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
fanex:

A big sorry to the BUYER

As for u fanex or whatever u call ursef, if u have been doing buisness like chuck234, and hope dat laws will be quoted in case of dispute, i will advice u desist from it. Did u give d buyer terms and conditions at any point in your transaction? why do u think jumia, konga and d likes do not hesitate to refund in case of dispute. aliexpress and ebay will pay u and even leave d item with u in some cases, go and find out. pls this is not alaba intl mkt nor ikeja computer village neither is it senate chambers where we lobby for support. Lets be reasonable.

6 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by koboko69: 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
chucky234:
You go about posting nonsense on my threads yet shameless to ask me for money, I told you I'm going to teach a lesson you won't forget in a hurry.
Something big is going to hit you sooner than you expect, those ranting here will sure hear the outcome.
Taaaah! Shameless dolt.....

This is an empty threat. Let me hear anything happens first....then u will see another man carry person mater for head freely.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
dominique:
If only Chucky234 had apologized and returned part of the N50k if not all, this thread would not have escalated to this level. It can take just one customer to crumble a business that has been standing firm for years (not your portion). Customer satisfaction is what you should always strive for as a business person not just profits.
With this logic, every customer becomes a potential blackmailer. Any moment now, other customers will start demanding their own 50k.
Much as I'm wary of used car dealers( I've been sold a lemon once), it goes without saying that a buyer should employ all due diligence and not get taken in. caveat emptor.
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by fanex: 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
lets get this right people

i am merely stating the position of the law. the law will consider your action as unreasonable if you purchased a 10 YEARS OLD NIGERIAN USED MERCEDES without due care and attention. if the CHUCKS234 argues his case properly you might endup paying is legal bills on the courts orders.

The role of the law is to deliver justice not to rectify individual mistakes.

nnacent:
As for u fanex or whatever u call ursef, if u have been doing buisness like chuck234, and hope dat laws will be quoted in case of dispute, i will advice u desist from it. Did u give d buyer terms and conditions at any point in your transaction? why do u think jumia, konga and d likes do not hesitate to refund in case of dispute. aliexpress and ebay will pay u and even leave d item with u in some cases, go and find out. pls this is not alaba intl mkt nor ikeja computer village neither is it senate chambers where we lobby for support. Lets be reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by koboko69: 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
fanex:

A big sorry to the BUYER

Where is your sense? I grabbed all of the advert...in case the culprit tries to take down the post. See pics advertised and see the interior posted by the OP. Chuks "cleverly" blured some of the pics. He knew what he was doing. He is a useless theif...

6 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by freshvine(f): 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
chucky234:
You go about posting nonsense on my threads yet shameless to ask me for money, I told you I'm going to teach a lesson you won't forget in a hurry.
Something big is going to hit you sooner than you expect, those ranting here will sure hear the outcome.

How old are you to make this threat in an open forum?

Smh

15 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by freshvine(f): 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
NanaF:

Interior of the car Chucky234 advertised was intentionally blurred to deceive the gullible.

11 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by fanex: 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
will you buy a car by viewing just the picture even if seller says the car is in perfect condition?

koboko69:

Where is your sense? I grabbed all of the advert...in case the culprit tries to take down the post. See pics advertised and see the interior posted by the OP. Chuks "cleverly" blured some of the pics. He knew what he was doing. He is a useless theif...
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by OCTAVO: 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
This thread now has over 3,000 views, yet someone is posing with Lawyer here. grin
@ chucky234, take note that many people are following this thread without commenting. Let's hope your reputation will not be dragged down the drain.

1 Like

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by chucky234(m): 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
OCTAVO:
This thread now has over 3,000 views, yet someone is posing with Lawyer here. grin
@ chucky234, take note that many people are following this thread without commenting. Let's hope your reputation will not be dragged down the drain.
My brother enemies are at work oooo
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by OCTAVO: 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
You advertised with scammy and deceitful pictures as compared to what the OP uploaded. Even your Lawyer will be disappointed. cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Pennywise(m): 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
^^^
This is laughable. Who sells this and for how much?

7 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by chucky234(m): 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
freshvine:

Interior of the car Chucky234 advertised was intentionally blurred to deceive the gullible.
The interior and exterior are as they appear
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by NanaF: 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
chucky234:
The interior and exterior are as they appear

How do you knowingly sell a car without an airbag and not inform the other party. That sounds criminal sef

7 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by camaro(m): 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
The pics posted buy chucky234 are also questionable. He purposely blurred the pics of the interior and engine while that of the exterior is visible to the blind. This is to show that he had hidden agenda. Even his reaction after the buyer got delivery of the car is questionable. I had wanted to do biz with him but I can't., very disappointed.

9 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by betandwin8484: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
Bossforeva:
which is greed here? Just as ur username indicates, someone that wants to win 10 million with 100 naira and someone that pays the amount for a Naija used car, which?

what does my user name indicate..? please explain.. well I made a promise to myself not to argue with people here online...
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by camaro(m): 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
OCTAVO:
You advertised with scammy and deceitful pictures as compared to what the OP uploaded. Even your Lawyer will be disappointed. cheesy

If this was his definition of clean interior then brethren is this actually clean. I will call a blind man to come and help us

2 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by koboko69: 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
fanex:
will you buy a car by viewing just the picture even if seller says the car is in perfect condition?

The buyer relied on the fact that the seller is an old nairalander and some av done business with him. Intergrity is very vital in business. Some start well and end well.....while some cos of greed will start messing up along the line

6 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by OCTAVO: 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
camaro:

If this was his definition of clean interior then brethren is this actually clean. I will call a blind man to come and help us
He (Chucky234) can't deny that the interior looks dirty compared to what he advertised.

5 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by fanex: 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
quit being emotional bro. how dare you say you will purchase a nigerian used BENZ without inspecting it so as to bargain accordingly?

have you seen the newly uploaded pix? if you had seen it, would you have boarded scanning it talk-less of buying it?

koboko69:

The buyer relied on the fact that the seller is an old nairalander and some av done business with him. Intergrity is very vital in business. Some start well and end well.....while some cos of greed will start messing up along the line
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
betandwin8484:

what does my user name indicate..? please explain.. well I made a promise to myself not to argue with people here online...
P:S dn't contribute on what u ain't versed on, cox u might be doing more harm than good. Bless U

1 Like

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
chucky234:
hope no be Camry you dey refers to sha, hmmm na Camry hope no be Tinylight and Big for nothing oooo
LOWLIFE THIEF, SCAMMER, ROGUE, 419, HOW ARE U DOING? I DEY GREET OOO!

6 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
fanex:
well as a scanner, used cars are never perfect.

before you get excited about any used car,
1. scan it
2.run the engine for atleast 2 hours,
3. have the hardware professionally looked at.
4. use whatever error you discover as a bargaining tool

CHUCKY234 is not as bad as we are painting him to be. the customer basically failed himself which is a shame. sad
we are talking of something important and here is someone selling scanner, why not join those selling gala and lacasera on the road, and sell ur scanner as well if u want to market... *Buy Scanner, Buy Scanner*

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by koboko69: 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
fanex:
quit being emotional bro. how dare you say you will purchase a nigerian used BENZ without inspecting it so as to bargain accordingly?

have you seen the newly uploaded pix? if you had seen it, would you have boarded scanning it talk-less of buying it?

Why am I wasting my time on a potential scammer. What about those that preorder? Was inspiredmotos not supposedly good till he messed up?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

3 Units Of 2014, 2015, 2017 Model Benz G63 Amg Fully Loaded Toks / Toyota Camry 1999 Model/ Nissan Altima 1999 Model Manufactured 2001. / GOLF 3 / VOLKSWAGEN BUG For Urgent Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.