Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) (35966 Views)

Rukaiya Atiku Abubakar’s Traditional Wedding In Kaduna (Photos) / Atiku's Daughter Weds In Yola. Tambuwal, Abdusalami, Bindow Attend / Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by Lilimax(f): 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
In her mind she calls herself a royalty undecided?
Akuko!

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by begwong: 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
hey rukaiyat,u betta mind ya sef. your fada that nearly sold nigeria not until obj pegged his wings.
you guys are living on nigerians stolen wealth. idiata!
Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by udemzyudex(m): 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
Who cares
Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by pipz(m): 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
donsteady:
I am worried for her sense of reasoning.

......and why do you want take panadol for another man's headache.
Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by repogirl(f): 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
Bollinger:

Yeah!! and i wasn't talking about him either. There has been more than one prince of wales you know. wink

Yeah, Prince Charles is married to Camilla and his son is also married to a commoner.....what does that tell you?

Even the so called Royals are not self absorbed about Royalty....even if they are, they act humble. Diana for all her royalty didnt have a proud bone in her and that is the point!

RukayaAtiku is a brainless girl.... It would surprise her that commoners have more say than she thinks!

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by Missonas(f): 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
When will the probe for the sale of Nitel commence biko. It was mentioned let it become effective! #talknadothings
Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by ryanfletcher: 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
okay
Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by favourlove1: 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
A very big ntooor! To all gullible nigerians. Its a pity these people groom their children to be arrogant from infancy. U see? No politician gives a sht about u guys. The earlier you come to terms with that the better. So nxt time when they come seeking your assistance in form of votes use ur head. Voting them in means continuos enslavement. She was actually referring to Sanusis new wife... But that's her business. One day the chicken would come to roost.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by Ignyte(m): 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
So?? Commoners una get point?? Thank God for Honorary traditional titles o... Na so i for join them dey shout... make i go dey look our 17 year old princess time don dey near

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by Olukat(m): 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
Is she "Royal"?, hell No.
She's just a daughter of a highly corrupt father...ask OBJ
Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by akindap07(m): 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
GOOD GIRL!!! Am sure ur dad will be proud of U.... For helping him bury his political career that have died already (Y) :-)
Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by lekan29ice(m): 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
Issokay the daughter of great looter...

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
malton:
Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya, dealt her father's political ambition a big blow in just a little less than 140 character words with her insensitive tweet :

"Royals marrying royals, and commoners actually think their opinion matters."

https://mobile.twitter.com/RukaiyaAtiku/status/648187515111911425

Typical Fulani arrogance

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by benELOHIM7(m): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
Not only is it insensitive but insensible. All these aje children wey no get etiquette. We made ur father a royal. Spoilt brat

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by tpiander: 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
Perhaps she heard the song "Royal".
Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by barcaboi(m): 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
warrior01:
Not surprised this is coming from the daughter of an APC leader. The foolish adherents thinks they and their opinions matters. Evil people suffering from low self esteem.
u bn think say u mske sense....chastise her 4 d stupid remark not apc ...remember dey re PDP blood?....expect dem back
Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by 247notire(m): 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
repogirl:
Royals eh kwa? What makes them any more special than the 'commoners'?

Do they have a different colour of blood?
Do they live longer than commoners?
Do they have supernatural abilities?
Do they also decay and turn to dust after death?
Do they have a separate place in the afterlife where they reside?

This is what happens when some undeserving people feel entitled. They loose all sense and speak trash!

Royals my left ass.

Foolish girl, your father is a thief! Ole! Barawo! Onyeoshi!

Am not surprised the way she thinks when she is of the pedigree of a low life scum thief and proud of it sef!! angry

Chai, make I go find am for tweeter and tell her what I think of her brain! I go buy market on top her head today! Raaabish!!
Sweety pls calm down. Here, have an ice cold Coca Cola...
Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by repogirl(f): 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
247notire:
Sweety pls calm down. Here, have an ice cold Coca Cola...
Hehehehe, this one don pass coke matter oooo.

Just imagine the nonsense she is saying...just because some people choose to respect some entitled idi'ots because of the accomplishment of their ancestors?

The brainless girl should go and read up on the French revolution and see just how much power 'commoners' hold.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
I think Oga Atiku is blessed to have such beautiful daughters..... grin grin grin if Royals are marrying Royals like Oga Sanusi that is not a crime if it is obligatory,but funny enough all this people taking jibes on her won't mind marrying her if she agrees,and marrying Atiku daughter na jackpot to some of them....
Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by tpiander: 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
True that.

Atiku's eldest daughter is even a doctor, why haven't the guys snapped her up?

All these rich heiresses sef, why are Nigerian men scared to toast them.
Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by 247notire(m): 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
repogirl:
Hehehehe, this one don pass coke matter oooo.

Just imagine the nonsense she is saying...just because some people choose to respect some entitled idi'ots because of the accomplishment of their ancestors?

The brainless girl should go and read up on the French revolution and see just how much power 'commoners' hold.
If it was a random post then I hold no grudge against the post cos it may be actually true. The worrisome part is what she hasn't said, lol. That she thinks herself to be one of the Royals and hence gives no fucck abt what you and I the commoners think... She's a thoroughbred imbeciile for having such thoughts. Her parents must have done a very messy job of teaching her the right values. Ur a pretty pretty lass by the way... *xoxo*

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by repogirl(f): 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
247notire:
If it was a random post then I hold no grudge against the post cos it may be actually true. The worrisome part is what she hasn't said, lol. That she thinks herself to be one of the Royals and hence gives no fucck abt what you and I the commoners think... She's a thoroughbred imbeciile for having such thoughts. Her parents must have done a very messy job of teaching her the right values. Ur a pretty pretty lass by the way... *xoxo*
blushes...thanks.
Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by akindap07(m): 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
....And soon she will declare her ambition to become a senator too #Shiiii

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by 247notire(m): 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
repogirl:
blushes...thanks.
Ur wlcm girlie. That ur ebook though... Real nice. Honestly, sometimes I wish I didn't have a well paying "white collar" job so I can express all the creativity in me all the way I can, It feels like the job is a trap sometimes. Atta girl!
Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
what do we expect her to say?

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
warrior01:
Not surprised this is coming from the daughter of an APC leader. The foolish adherents thinks they and their opinions matters. Evil people suffering from low self esteem.
Wailer.Wailing as if you've just lost your child.
Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by Olaone1: 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
repogirl:

Yeah, Prince Charles is married to Camilla and his son is also married to a commoner.....what does that tell you?

Even the so called Royals are not self absorbed about Royalty....even if they are, they act humble. Diana for all her royalty didnt have a proud bone in her and that is the point!

RukayaAtiku is a brainless girl.... It would surprise her that commoners have more say than she thinks!
Who told you he married a commoner? Kate's parents are millionaires. In British Pounds Sterling. They own a thriving business. Commoners they aren't
Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by repogirl(f): 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
Olaone1:

Who told he married a commoner? Kate's parents are millionaires. In British Pounds Sterling. They own a thriving business. Commoners they aren't
You can be a gazillionaire for all you care, if you aren't titled or from a royal lineage, you are a commoner!
Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by Olaone1: 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
repogirl:
You can be a gazillionaire for all you care, if you aren't titled or from a royal lineage, you are a commoner!
Then, Dangote is a commoner, abi? Yet, Onilalupon of Lalupon is not. I dey laugh oo
Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by repogirl(f): 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
Olaone1:

Then, Dangote is a commoner, abi? Yet, Onilalupon of Lalupon is not. I dey laugh oo
in order words, are you saying being wealthy now equals one with royalty? Does he have a title, please what ia the title that identifies him as a royal? With all his wealth and everything, he will still bow before the Emir of his state.

Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
warrior01:

You have already lost yours and that's why you're running from pillar to post trying to defend your foolish paymasters. You have just been told you're a fcking commoner and you and your opinion doesn't count. Get that into your dumb skull
See this mumu cheesy

PassingShot finished you grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

British Soldiers Visit Nigeria Defence Headquarter (PHOTOS) / Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (Punch) / Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.