Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) (35965 Views)

Rukaiya Atiku Abubakar’s Traditional Wedding In Kaduna (Photos) / Atiku's Daughter Weds In Yola. Tambuwal, Abdusalami, Bindow Attend / Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by Mike008(m): 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
In the end we all die as humans

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by ledaman: 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
I don't have any bad feeling against her, because she said the truth!
Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by Olaone1: 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
repogirl:
in order words, are you saying being wealthy now equals one with royalty? Does he have a title, please what ia the title that identifies him as a royal? With all his wealth and everything, he will still bow before the Emir of his state.

Apart from some European/ME/Asian royalties, being enormously rich is better. In Nigeria, the Alaafin can be dethroned or forced to abdicate by the governor of Oyo State. Even in the UK, they are talking about going republican.

Upper class people have high status in society. Kate's parents belong here.

Just answer this question: is Dangote a commoner in Nigeria? He oozes aristocracy
Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by tevinsolt: 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
In France her mates were made to have a taste of the delicious Guillotine during the French revolution.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by ifeojobas(f): 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
@op, more importantly, what's the name of your phone? I love the font and displayed screenshots smiley

malton:
Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya, dealt her father's political ambition a big blow in just a little less than 140 character words with her insensitive tweet :

"Royals marrying royals, and commoners actually think their opinion matters."

https://mobile.twitter.com/RukaiyaAtiku/status/648187515111911425
Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by nellyelitz(m): 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
Then ur father will come begging for vote of the commoners...

2019 is not far.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by repogirl(f): 11:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
Olaone1:

Apart from some European/ME/Asian royalties, being enormously rich is better. In Nigeria, the Alaafin can be dethroned or forced to abdicate by the governor of Oyo State. Even in the UK, they are talking about going republican.

Upper class people have high status in society. Kate's parents belong here.

Just answer this question: is Dangote a commoner in Nigeria? He oozes aristocracy
wealth can link someone into royalty....like when the daughter of a wealthy man marries a Prince, then the kids become royals.

There are upper class people who are rich, but it still doesn't make them in anyway Aristocratic. They might have close ties with Aristocrats but if their Pedigree is weak, the snobs still look down on them.

The British even have the house of commons where the Prime minister is the head of the majority of its members... Is the Prime minister a poor man? I doubt it, but he is a commoner.

So even this brainless Atikus daughter, except there is a royal in her lineage, she is a deluded commoner and Dangote, wealthy as he is, without title, he is very common.

From the explanation and screen shot I attached, merchants were also commoners, which is where Kate's family and Dangote fall under..... They are wealthy people but they aren't royals.

Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by Olaone1: 12:01am On Oct 06, 2015
repogirl:
wealth can link someone into royalty....like when the daughter of a wealthy man marries a Prince, then the kids become royals.

There are upper class people who are rich, but it still doesn't make them in anyway Aristocratic. They might have close ties with Aristocrats but if their Pedigree is weak, the snobs still look down on them.

The British even have the house of commons where the Prime minister is the head of the majority of its members... Is the Prime minister a poor man? I doubt it, but he is a commoner.

So even this brainless Atikus daughter, except there is a royal in her lineage, she is a deluded commoner and Dangote, wealthy as he is, without title, he is very common.

From the explanation and screen shot I attached, merchants were also commoners, which is where Kate's family and Dangote fall under..... They are wealthy people but they aren't royals.
Upper class means aristocracy, in my book.

Read this: https://www.google.com/search?q=upper+class&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

And, Oxford Dictionary: http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/upper-class?q=upper+class
Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by repogirl(f): 12:14am On Oct 06, 2015
Olaone1:

Upper class means aristocracy, in my book.

Read this: https://www.google.com/search?q=upper+class&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

And, Oxford Dictionary: http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/upper-class?q=upper+class
well, they might be wealthy and upper class but without Royalty or Pedigree they are still commoners.

Kate's father can never ever be in the house of Lords except the queen bequeaths him with a title, the best he will get into is the house of commons.

It's not an insult, its just the way aristocracy and royalty works, especially in systems that uphold those values.

You can choose to define Aristocracy which ever way you choose but it doesn't change the reality.
Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by Olaone1: 12:18am On Oct 06, 2015
repogirl:
well, they might be wealthy and upper class but without Royalty or Pedigree they are still commoners.

Kate's father can never ever be in the house of Lords except the queen bequeaths him with a title, the best he will get into is the house of commons.

It's not an insult, its just the way aristocracy and royalty works, especially in systems that uphold those values.

You can choose to define Aristocracy which ever way you choose but it doesn't change the reality.
Your interpretation is simply based on the British political structure: Commons and Lords. These days, that's just symbolic, my girl.

Anyway, Peju, you look good kiss kiss kiss
Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by repogirl(f): 12:21am On Oct 06, 2015
Olaone1:

Your interpretation is simply based on the British political structure: Commons and Lords. These days, that's just symbolic, my girl.

Anyway, Peju, you look good kiss kiss kiss
smiley, thanks.
Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by Olaone1: 12:26am On Oct 06, 2015
repogirl:
smiley, thanks.
Only "thanks"?

Ola is all MAN oo, if you know what I mean wink wink
Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by malton: 12:35am On Oct 06, 2015
ifeojobas:
@op, more importantly, what's the name of your phone? I love the font and displayed screenshots smiley

The name of the font is amaranth. Thanks!
Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by repogirl(f): 1:11am On Oct 06, 2015
Olaone1:

Only "thanks"?

Ola is all MAN oo, if you know what I mean wink wink
LOL, I am sure you are but I can't say more than thanks. I am married. grin
Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by mikolo80: 1:35am On Oct 06, 2015
warrior01:
Not surprised this is coming from the daughter of an APC leader. The foolish adherents thinks they and their opinions matters. Evil people suffering from low self esteem.
chaaaaaiiii seee painment to the maximum
Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by EazyMoh(m): 6:17am On Oct 06, 2015
malton:

Much as what she said is the truth, she needn't rub it off in the people's faces. These same commoners hold sway so long as her dad contests in elections, and will be needed some day. Or will she then lie that it was a slip of the tongue?
Contrary to your opinion, I'm a very busy mind. I just happened to stumble upon the tweet and thought to share, not like I went snooping!
Oga OP it should be obvious to you she was referring to the Emir MSII marriage issue. Mind you in this context she herself is a commoner. In Hausa Fulani royal families 90% of their spouses are royals as well. You remember the fuzz when that British prince married a commoner, Kate... so royals marry royals i.e MSII and his likes marry princess Saadatau and her likes, and commoners criticize but there is nothing they can do about it.
*Opens twitter, started following @rukaiyaatiku*

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by EazyMoh(m): 6:23am On Oct 06, 2015
repogirl:
Royals eh kwa? What makes them any more special than the 'commoners'?

Do they have a different colour of blood?
Do they live longer than commoners?
Do they have supernatural abilities?
Do they also decay and turn to dust after death?
Do they have a separate place in the afterlife where they reside?

This is what happens when some undeserving people feel entitled. They loose all sense and speak trash!

Royals my left ass.

Foolish girl, your father is a thief! Ole! Barawo! Onyeoshi!

Am not surprised the way she thinks when she is of the pedigree of a low life scum thief and proud of it sef!! angry

Chai, make I go find am for tweeter and tell her what I think of her brain! I go buy market on top her head today! Raaabish!!
Look at you, the Queen is the only person in the world who can go to any country without even a passport! but even the UN secretary General has to have one! So get it into your head, royals are actually not the same as commoners. she is not royal btw.
Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by repogirl(f): 7:05am On Oct 06, 2015
EazyMoh:

Look at you, the Queen is the only person in the world who can go to any country without even a passport! but even the UN secretary General has to have one! So get it into your head, royals are actually not the same as commoners. she is not royal btw.
so that is her greatest achievement, LMAO! To travel to all the countries in the world without passport and that makes her the happiest and most fulfilled woman in the world abi?

I SMH for you, obviously your values are fickle!

Pls go and read up on history, the French revolution and know that if commoners decide they don't want royals anymore, that is the end of their reign!
Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by EazyMoh(m): 7:14am On Oct 06, 2015
repogirl:
so that is her greatest achievement, LMAO! To travel to all the countries in the world without passport and that makes her the happiest and most fulfilled woman in the world abi?

I SMH for you, obviously your values are fickle!

Pls go and read up on history, the French revolution and know that if commoners decide they don't want royals anymore, that is the end of their reign!
I just gave you an instance where royalty compares to nothing even in the world we live today. You may not understand.
You keep mentioning French Revolution French Revolution as if it was the only event in history. Throughout history royal families were literally worshipped by commoners, and in many occasions when they revolt they where dealt with. Have read the story of Theodora?
Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by MayorofLagos(m): 7:18am On Oct 06, 2015
Does this girl forget that her own father is not of pedigree blood?
Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by malton: 7:27am On Oct 06, 2015
EazyMoh:

Oga OP it should be obvious to you she was referring to the Emir MSII marriage issue. Mind you in this context she herself is a commoner. In Hausa Fulani royal families 90% of their spouses are royals as well. You remember the fuzz when that British prince married a commoner, Kate... so royals marry royals i.e MSII and his likes marry princess Saadatau and her likes, and commoners criticize but there is nothing they can do about it.
*Opens twitter, started following @rukaiyaatiku*
Still doesn't justify her boldly telling the people to their faces that their opinion counts for nada. Makes her come off as utter disrespectful and insensitive. Given her exposure, one would expect that she understands better the importance of public opinion. The post reeks of sheer arrogance!
Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by repogirl(f): 8:25am On Oct 06, 2015
EazyMoh:

I just gave you an instance where royalty compares to nothing even in the world we live today. You may not understand.
You keep mentioning French Revolution French Revolution as if it was the only event in history. Throughout history royal families were literally worshipped by commoners, and in many occasions when they revolt they where dealt with. Have read the story of Theodora?
okay, even if they are 'special' people as you put it, does it give them the right to treat 'commoners' as sh'it?

Anyway I know Rukayaatiku doesn't have much sense and that's why she said such....it was downright rude and not proper...even a Royal with sense wouldn't spew such.
Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by Olaone1: 9:11am On Oct 06, 2015
repogirl:
LOL, I am sure you are but I can't say more than thanks. I am married. grin
You are not married joor. Let me in jare
Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by repogirl(f): 9:53am On Oct 06, 2015
Olaone1:

You are not married joor. Let me in jare
Ah, gbese, am serious O, lol.
Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by falan: 11:34am On Oct 06, 2015
everybody become CHRISTIAN.
Re: Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) by EazyMoh(m): 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
repogirl:
okay, even if they are 'special' people as you put it, does it give them the right to treat 'commoners' as sh'it?

Anyway I know Rukayaatiku doesn't have much sense and that's why she said such....it was downright rude and not proper...even a Royal with sense wouldn't spew such.
Thanks for the understanding, there is always bad side to every person, royals and commoners alike. There are royals who are very humble and do not demand to be treated different than others, and there are commoners who disrespect the royals for no just course.
On Rukayaatiku case, she's referring to Emir MSII marriage in which case she herself is a commoner. So opinions including hers doesn't matter in a Royal marriage.
I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (Punch) / Buhari And Donald Trump Yet To Meet At UN After ‘Lifeless Comment’. Photos / Yakubu Gowon: Why I Detained Soyinka During The Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.